Working on My Short Game

Story Info
Ripe senior helps younger golfer get his game back.
2k words
4.44
44.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five of us crammed into the elevator, and some older women smiled at us, giving way. One said, "Golf trip? The wives let you out?"

We chuckled. "Yeah," Dennis replied. "Once a year, play some golf, have some beers, and just relax. How about you ladies?"

They were in their sixties, still stylish, dressed fashionably. "Shopping trip, there are 3 annexes within an hour of here. It gives the men a break and we get to act silly for a few days!"

"Same here," Bobby chimed in, always the lurch. "Maybe we'll see you ladies at the bar tonight for some Karaoke."

The ladies giggled like school girls as the doors opened on the lobby. They sashayed past us, smiling and winking, saying they'd see us later.

"Calm down, Horn-Dog, their old enough to be our mothers! And I thought we were going to the topless place," Dennis hollered.

Bobby smiled. "I don't know about you, but I always had a crush on one mom! And besides, flirting never hurt anybody. It might improve your communications skills!"

We laughed as we made our way to the Pro Shop to check in. It was then that my cell phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was the office.

My partner was a real fuck-up, so I had to take it. A project we had going was held up due to his misunderstanding a certain protocol, and I informed the guys that I would have to pass on golf.

It wouldn't be so bad. It would take me an hour on the PC to straighten things out, and I could lounge by the pool for a couple of hours. We had played yesterday and were playing tomorrow, and they usually hated five-somes at the course anyway.

The guys busted balls about not being my own man good naturedly, and I just said, "It will give me a head start at the bar."

As I entered the resort lobby, I almost ran over one of the women from the elevator coming out of the gift shop.

"Ooh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you!"

"I'm not that tiny! I wish I was! What happened with your golf buddies?"

And I told her, as we walked to the elevators, how it would take me an hour to straighten things out, then I could read and relax.

"And what about your friends? I thought you were going shopping."

"Not today, we walked for miles yesterday! Let them go if they want. This is my vacation, too. I just bought some sunscreen, and now I'm headed for the pool, too. Maybe I'll see you there?"

Well, that would ruin my relaxation, sitting chatting with some sixty five year old whose husband is probably chasing his secretary right now.

"Yes, maybe I will. Bye"

"You can help me reach spots I can't get to with the sunscreen!" I looked at her, and she laughed. "Look at that face! Just kidding, honey, I'll wait until my friends are back before I get so bold with a younger man!"

The doors closed, and she was gone. I smiled as I went to my room to solve the work problem.

An hour later, I left my room, shades, swim suit, towel, tee shirt and sandals. And my book. At thirty two, I had let myself go, developed a paunch, but the wife hadn't been exactly working out, either. After 2 kids, we had settled in. The sex was okay, but becoming less frequent due to both of us, i guess. This three day get-away was something we had been doing for 8 years now, and it was good to change routines.

The pool was large, and the sun was strong. Mid-week, at Eleven AM, most guests were out doing something. Everyone but me and my new friend. She saw me immediately and waved.

I enjoyed her sense of humor from earlier, and couldn't avoid her anyway, so I took the chaise lounge right next to her.

She had big shades, and a black one-piece, quite a nice figure for a woman her age, curvy but not fat. I could see she had worked on that tan. The pool attendant came by and we both ordered iced teas, which I put on my room.

"We didn't properly meet. I'm Mona, Mona Glassberg. We're up from New York City, me and the girls."

We shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Mona, I'm Pete. New York too, The Bronx."

She was originally from the Bronx, too, and based on her old neighborhood, I knew she was gone a while. That area had gone down hill long ago.

We toasted the Bronx with our iced teas. She was very open, which you don't find much anymore, people so cautious of strangers. She readily admitted to being 63, married, mother of 2 grown girls. Grandmother of one boy, so far.

I related my story, and she seemed shocked by my age. "I know, I went grey early."

"Yes," she reached over and brushed my salt and pepper hair from my face. "It's nice to know you aren't vain, but if you ever get single again, try coloring it honey, you'll look ten years younger."

She wasn't rude about it, just stating what she felt was obvious.

"Thanks, maybe I should just do it for our little vacation, and rinse it out."

"If you're looking to get laid, it would improve your odds."

I almost choked! She laughed again. "I'm so sorry, sometimes I just say things! Not that you have to change for me, honey, you're dead sexy just the way you are!"

I recovered enough to laugh. "That would definitely make this day."

She sat back and grinned. "Hmmm, a nice leisurely day, no involvement, no regrets, just two people enjoying themselves. Sounds like one of my romance novels, where the heroine gets swept away in passion by a young stranger."

My God, was she thinking what I was thinking? "Yes, like Afternoon Delight, no ties. No body's business but theirs."

She sat forward. He breasts heaved from her breathing. "Sounds like we have the formula for a Harlequin book."

"Or a perfect afternoon."

"Peter, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I hope so."

"Our friends could never know, agreed?"

"Like two strangers."

She removed her sunglasses, her eyes searching me. "I know it's a cliche' but I've never done this, just flirted a few times, but I dreamed of it."

"Me neither, and if you're nervous, or you want to stop, just let me know."

She gathered up her things. "I'm in Room 611. Give me ten minutes, please."

She was gone and I wondered, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I was hooking up with a woman almost thirty years older than me, for the purpose of sex. I realized how horny I was, my 6 inches growing at the prospect of first-time sex, which I always found the best, even though it had been a while.

I gathered my things, took my time, and went up to 611, feeling slightly light-headed, probably from the blood rushing to my cock. I knocked and heard, "One minute."

The door opened and she stood there, in her swimsuit, with her hair brushed out, now almost shoulder length, a light brown. She had put on makeup, eye shadow, mascara, red lip gloss. In heels now, she was about 5'5, and her shoulders were back to accentuate her breasts.

"I wondered whether you would show up."

I stepped inside. "How could I not? An invitation like this from a sexy lady like you?"

"Sexy?"

"Don't you feel sexy?"

"Yes, I guess I do."

The door closed behind me and she said, "You make me feel sexy."

I took her arms and she moved against me, as if by design. "Oh, Pete, is this a game, are you just teasing me?"

"If I was teasing, would I fake this?" and I took her hand and put it on my swimsuit bulge.

She squeezed it excitedly. "Did I do that?"

"It's just getting started Mona, it's growing in your hand." I bent to kiss her and our lips met briefly.

"Oh, my God, Pete! It's huge!"

I chuckled. "Not quite, but it's yours for the afternoon."

This time, she kissed me as her hand moved, feeling the shaft, cupping the balls. I cupped her tit and I could see the nipple poking out, and I grabbed at it and she moaned into my mouth, so sexy she was! This grandma, out for a day of fun!

Her hand was inside my trunks now, tickling the head. She whispered, "Can I see it?" and I nodded and down they went, and I moved to the bed and sat.

She knelt by me, staring at it, stroking, then looking at me, deciding before she bent over me and took me in her mouth.

I wasn't expecting a BJ from her. I don't know what I was expecting,but this shocked me, especially when she really got into it, sliding up and down the pole, holding the base tightly. She was a wild one at one time, and it came back to her.

She was watching me as she slurped, and my hand was down her top, feeling the soft flesh. I whispered, "Don't make me cum yet, Mona. You deserve some attention." She climbed up my body and we kissed as I slid the top down and her breasts tumbled free. I rolled her over and tugged the suit off her body, her hairy patch of black hair beckoned me and I knelt between her thighs and trailed kisses over her soft skin.

She seemed to relax and spread for me, and when my tongue caught her clit, I knew she was named perfectly. She moaned and moaned as I got down deep, my tongue and nose pressing firmly against her.

She screamed and cried out again, saying "No, No More! Please! Oh, no!" and she gushed onto my face, releasing her fluids, like she hadn't done it in 30 years! I stood and wiped my face on my shirt, then climbed over her.

She was whimpering, saying, "Oh, Peter, fuck me, baby, fuck me, I never felt like this before!"

My cock head slid in easily and we kissed again. She whispered, "Oh Baby, that feels so good, does it feel good for you, baby? Really?"

I nodded, catching my breath before moving inside her. She had the hottest pussy I ever felt. My cock twitched inside her, and her eyes were wide as I moved harder, faster.

"Yes, baby, like that, fuck me, fuck me hard baby, make me feel you deep"

Her tongue was in my ear and her breathing was hot, and our bodies moved, pressing harder, deeper, until I knew I was at the edge.

"Gonna cum," I blurted out, and she replied, "Yes, me too, together baby, inside me!"

I arched my back and held it deep in her until the force rushed through the shaft and exploded within her! Her scream could be heard in the hall! Her throat gurgled as I shot again, letting my juices flow into her.

Somehow, she flipped me over and was above me, her pussy inches above my receding cock, and she held her lips apart to allow our mixed fluids to spill out onto my cock and belly. What a wild woman! She smiled down at me as she oozed, then she was beside, and she bent and began lapping our juices up, off my belly, then she spit it all off onto the sheets. Unbelievable!

We snuggled and showered together, before going at it again, this time with her on top. She told me she hadn't had sex like this in 30 years, and I hadn't either, ever.

Our groups met at Karaoke, later, shared a few pleasantries, and Mona and I moade brief contact. She slid me her email address, and said, "I will understand if you don't write. We said no commitment. I had a wonderful time, no matter what. Thank you, Peter."

"My sexy Mona, if I ever get to write that romance novel, your story will be featured prominently." I kissed her, took her email, and slept through tee time again. Unfortunately, Mona's group had already checked out.