Working Out

Story Info
A mare in the gym uses a stallion...
5.9k words
4.43
20.9k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The black, Clydesdale stallion huffed as he rose out of a squat, legs trembling. Gabriel ground through the rep, fighting gravity and the weight upon his shoulders to re-rack it in a clatter of metal on metal. Clad in loose, grey jogging bottoms and a navy t-shirt with a logo that depicted a wave crashing over a mountain - Ripcurl - he was perfectly outfitted for the gym. He breathed heavily as he stepped out of the power cage and leaned against the metal frame, shirt darkened in patches of sweat. The little gym was good for weight lifting and quiet enough at night, after eight, even if it baked and retained the heat of the day, being in an industrial unit. The horse swallowed hard and mopped his forehead with a towel.

Across the room, which contained three half racks, a leg press, two GHDs and racks upon racks of weight plates, a skinny German Shepherd dropped a loaded barbell on the floor. Gabriel jerked his head towards him automatically, drawn by the noise, and resisted the urge to roll his eyes as the dog growled, looking around as if to check that his lift, which was hardly near a respectable PR for his height, had been duly recorded. Seeing no one bar the black horse with a raised eyebrow observing him, he grunted, slung a blue gym towel over his shoulder and stalked from the room without even unloading his bar. Dick.

"Going well?"

He pricked his ears and turned to face the chestnut mare, appearing at his back from the MUGA room - an interesting training area with faux grass, boxing equipment, various dumbbells and a functional training rig set up at one end. He would not mind trying the Atlas stones out at some point, if her was honest in his interest. The mare's hooves made little to no noise on the DuraFLEX matting, necessary floor protection in any area where Olympic lifting was to be performed. Gabe smiled in greeting, tail swishing about his calves where his black coat melted into white, feathering wafting about his fetlocks and hooves.

"Sure," he tugged at the neck of his t-shirt. "Just didn't expect to be put through my paces while on vacation. You drive a hard bargain, mare."

"Free board for company at the gym? I reckon that's a fair enough trade."

He laughed, pushing his forelock away from his white blaze as he looked the red mare over. Though he planned to move to New Zealand someday, the stallion had made his home in Australia, finding a good job working in the science department of his local university. No two days were the same and it was mind breaking work, back breaking in the field, calling to him the need for a holiday after some months had passed by. When Amethyst offered the spare room at the house she shared with her blue wolf partner, the date had been set and flights booked. Who was he to say no to a holiday that, bar flights, was very doable and even cheap at the other end? From another angle, Amethyst was not one to say no to his cooking and assistance around the house, despite dragging him to the gym with her after she finished work every night.

Poking his ribs, the mare winked.

"Who else is going to get you working out on holiday?" Amethyst said innocently, though her purity was not to be believed. "Can't let that body waste away, after all. What are you going to do when you want to get back into playing after your holiday? You'll be soft!"

She, of course, referred to his place in the local football (or rugby, to take the British term into account) team. Gabe shook his head and folded his arms across his chest, pretending affront. Soft? Him? He would never let himself go like that! He had to admit, however, that he would not have taken the time to find a gym while on holiday if left to his own devices. It was good to have some variation and feel the familiar pull of sore muscles, calming to the darkest corners of his mind. The burn was good and kept his mind sane.

He jerked his head towards the MUGA room, green eyes bright with curiosity.

"What were you doing in there?"

"Just some lighter work, supersets," she answered easily, crossing one hoof in front of the other as if to show off her legs, which were bare up to the middle of her thigh. "Need a recovery week from time to time but I can never bring myself to skip the gym entirely."

He nodded, knowing the feeling. The gym was one place where both of them could retain their rationality, at least to some extent. Writers always were a little bit crazy.

"Got some more work to do in here though, so if you don't mind, I'll get on with it."

She smiled and padded over to one of the half racks, which was already set up with an adjustable bench in place. Taking the ten kilogram bar, she placed it upon the hooks and set the safety pins to her preferred height, warming up with three quick sets of ten repetitions for the bench press portion of her routine, finishing up. If she was following her normal strength routine, she would have worked on the bench press immediately after warming up, but it was different on recovery weeks. She understood that she had to take time to rest and allow her body to recuperate every few weeks, but could not forgo this one exercise. Every time she raised the bar in one fluid motion, she felt as if she was pushing away the weight of every problem from her shoulders.

It was incredibly therapeutic.

Loading up the bar with her working weight, she was not immediately aware of the stallion's eyes upon her. Amethyst sank back down on to the bench and arched up for the work of the session, pumping out a slow, steady course of ten reps, grunting with the effort it took to re-rack the last one. Her triceps ached, requiring more of them than her chest in the motion, and a wave of satisfaction washed over the mare: she would be able to increase the weight next time.

Arms aching, she looked up to a dazed stallion still leaning against the full cage, loose trousers suddenly surprisingly tight over his crotch. He had not resumed his squats. With one leg on either side of the bench, Amethyst was suddenly very conscious of how exposed she was, shorts snug against the lips of her sex. Most gym-goers were too focused on their own routines to pay much attention to the positions of others. Gabriel, that night, proved the exception to the rule.

"See something you like there, pony?"

Amethyst flicked her tail over the edge of the bench and half sat up, holding on to the bar for support as a smile quirked at her lips. Gabriel jumped as if he had been stung in the rump by a nasty flying insect.

"What?" He started, blushing crimson and, too late, turned back to his barbell and the squats he had forgotten about. "No - sorry! Just zoned out!"

The mare snorted and sat down on the bench.

"Sure you did."

Amethyst feigned disinterest as the equine returned to his squats, driving through two sets with undue concentration. He had perfect form, form and the ability to push weight that she both admired and envied. Working through another set on the bench press, she squeezed out an extra rep with a snort, mane clinging to her neck with sweat. She wrinkled her muzzle at the feel and unstuck it from her coat, letting it hang loose over her shoulders. Yeuch.

Finished with his squats, Gabe struggled to unload the bar, moving slowly. She sat up, wondering what was wrong, and then clapped a paw over her muzzle to stifle her amusement. Walking bow-legged, the stallion tried and failed to hide the dropped horse-cock in his gym trousers. He loosened the clamps and dropped them on the matting, one after the other, bending over awkwardly to retrieve it. She could imagine the heat radiating from his muzzle, hidden only by the black of his coat.

Enough of this foolishness, Amethyst thought, sliding out from under the bar. Colts can be bridled to train too.

She hopped off the bench and strode over to the taller stallion, who stood a good head and shoulders above her. Snorting softly, she caught his attention and he jumped, eyes wide with fear and embarrassment. Instead of scolding or mocking him for his obvious arousal, the mare wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her nose into his back, one paw slipping down to tease over that impeding bulge.

"Amethyst!" He shook his head and twisted, half-turning to look at her with his jaw hanging slack. "You can't do this!"

"Why not?"

Amethyst stepped away and thrust a paw into her gym shorts, teasing over her dampening folds. He turned to face her fully, eyes riveted on the path of her paw as his ears twitched to catch the pitch of her breathy moans, driving two fingers into her sex with an audible squelch of feminine juices. Giving the stallion a show to rouse even a male devoted to chastity, she thrust her hips out and groaned lustily, the thick, heady scent of a wanting mare heavy in the air.

"Ammy..." He licked his lips. "Erm... No, you can't be suggesting that. You can't be."

The stallion shifted uncomfortably.

"Suggesting what, eh, colt?"

Amethyst withdrew her paw slowly from her shorts, fingers slick with her own arousal. Lifting that paw, she licked each finger sensually clean with her broad, flat tongue, a low murmur escaping her lips. Gabe groaned and danced from hoof to hoof, torn between instinct and moral judgement.

"You're with Razak," he said, loathing the words that came from his mouth.

It would be wrong to do anything with someone who had a partner but, to his shock, Amethyst only laughed, flipping her mane off her neck.

"Oh, colt." She winked. "We have an agreement. Raz likes me to do this. You can confirm it with him, that's not a problem. And I quite like it too. He loves if I send him a photo in the middle of fun, though I will have you know that I am most particular about my partners."

"Well then..."

Gabriel snorted, an iota of stallion cockiness re-entering his stance, a smug flick of his tail. Who was he to argue with such charm and, above all, logic? Amethyst would never lie to him and would not jeopardise her relationship with the wolf who had stolen and protected her heart either - he knew this without a doubt. He did not have to reason it out with himself and he straightened, raising and lowering one hoof as if to stomp like a four-legged stallion eager to breed a mare in season.

"Depends whether I can play with your pup later then," he teased in turn, glancing through the open doorway, just in case another gym patron was getting a show they had not expected. "Wouldn't want to leave him out."

"He's at work right now, a little 'locked up', so to speak," she grinned. "Poor puppy. Will be home later."

"That's a shame."

Gabe shook his head. His words were insincere. What stallion would not enjoy having a willing mare to himself for a time? Half-closing his eyes, the horse whickered and flicked his ears, imagining what they would do, thoughts doing little to ease the painful erection trapped within his clothes. He would even be sure to pour her a glass of wine afterwards, her favourite bottle.

"I'm sure we can take advantage of him once he's back," she assured him, eyes misting over as fantasy wavered on the edge of reality. "Poor thing must be worked up. He won't be expecting two gym-fresh equines to drag him to the bedroom and force him to please them."

"Mmhmm," Gabe nodded, cock twitching. "Let's go then. Shall we?"

"Go?"

Amethyst raised an eyebrow and stalked up to the equine, flinging one arm high around his neck. Her other paw fell to his bulge, wrapping around the outline of his cock through his clothes. Tail flicking, he nickered, eyes as wide as saucers.

"I say we have plenty of space right here, colt."

Pressing up close to him, she caught his lips in a deep kiss, dragging his muzzle down to hers with a paw twisted into his mane. She was not to be denied in any shape or form and one more colt would not pose her any challenge whatsoever. Gabriel's lips parted eagerly for her and their tongues danced together, moans mingling as the mare ground her body up against his, the stallion's hard-on trapped between their bodies.

"Ammy," he hissed when they broke the kiss for breath. "We can't do this here - let's go back to yours. We'll be caught! Amethyst? Amethyst!"

She ignored him and rolled her eyes, pulling her arm away from his neck, Gabe's taste still upon her lips. Her brown eyes grew dark at his disobedience. The colt should know better.

"Why?" She squeezed his bulge, coaxing another moan from his sweet lips. "Why should we leave? There's no one else here. Tom goes to the shops after closing time on a Friday. He knows we're here but not what we're doing."

"Who's Tom?"

"The coach who takes care of the gym on Friday nights, that's tonight. Does it matter?"

"No..."

"Excellent."

Sneaking a quick grope of the horse's fine, muscled rump, Amethyst returned to the bench that she had initially claimed, trailing a paw lovingly over its horizontal surface. There was no better place for what she had in mind. She leaned far forward, sliding her shorts down over her toned rear and long, chestnut legs, showing off every inch that the stallion would soon be pleasing. Her panties, a daring black thong for the gym, were soaked through, darker pussy lips glistening with her own arousal. Unable to drag his eyes away from her form, Gabriel gave a low moan and started forward, one ear tilted back as if to listen for anyone approaching. She chuckled: so wary.

"Don't think you just get to mount, pony," she murmured. "Show me what you can do with that muzzle of yours. You always did boast."

"If you insist."

Without another word, he dropped to his knees as the mare turned to seat herself on the bench, scooting her rump right to the end so that her tail hung straight down, the end pooling on the floor. Gabe snorted keenly and dropped to his knees, nuzzling between her invitingly spread legs to the sweet flower of her sex, lured in like a bee to honey. His large paws stroked over her thighs, gliding admiringly over muscle, and she shivered, laying back on the bench as he removed her thong with a lover's touch, careful not to catch it upon her hooves.

Now that the prize was offered, the stallion tentatively kissed up the inside of her thighs, nostrils flaring. The lips of her cunny were soft to the touch and he lapped over them in turn, drawing a flush of darker arousal to her loins. Nickering, she rested a paw on his head, fingers weaving into his mane as if to keep him in place as he explored her, conscious that they were indeed short of time in the wicked intimacy. His tongue dipped into her sex and flicked up to her clit, teasing the nub of flesh with the lightest of touches, testing her reaction. Arching up from the bench, the mare pulled hard on his mane, though he felt no pain from the tug: lack of nerve endings there sometimes had its plus points.

"Mmm, keep going."

Her encouragement was exactly what he needed and, slipping a large paw between her legs, he suckled softly upon her clit, playing it between his lips. A soft cry burst from her and she twisted on the bench, hooves falling to either side to land with a thump upon the mats. They provided leverage that he did not anticipate and she ground into his muzzle with a fierce whinny, forcing him to lick exactly where she desired. While he lapped fervently under her direction, he pushed two fingers into her slick sex, thrusting them in up to the knuckle and pumping as if to mimic the act of fucking itself. Snorting, Amethyst stroked his head gently, breath coming shallowly in short, sharp pants.

"You're here to please me, colt, and you better do a good job of it," she whispered, voice carrying no threat, only promise. "You want to mount my puppy and fuck his tail hole? Then please me. Make me moan, make me cum hard. Be a good colt. Otherwise the wolf gets to sink a nice, fat knot into a pony's rump."

Trembling, Gabriel mumbled his affirmation into her pussy, unable to pull away for a clear answer. He very much wanted to fuck the wolf, yes he did. Gabriel shuddered. He would be a good colt and do whatever the mare asked of him.

Driving his fingers rapidly into her, he cautiously added a third, stretching the mare out further. He alternated between licking and sucking her clit in time with the motion of his paw, taking guidance from her wherever possible: it was the best thing he could do in order to please. Amethyst seemed to enjoy the 'rougher' attention and he allowed his blunt teeth to graze her clit once or twice, suckling hard after each graze to ease the flash of sensation from overpowering her. Slow and steady was his usual tactic when it came to female pleasure, but they were pushed for time.

Writhing on the bench, Amethyst struggled to keep her composure. It appeared that his boasts of oral prowess were not unfounded, something quite unusual in her experience when it came to colts and stallions. Not that she was complaining. She closed her eyes and arched up as if to mimic the arch required for a bench press, muscles aching from the workout she had already completed that evening. The mare panted hotly and murmured the colt's name, wrapping one leg loosely around his neck to make quite sure that he could not pull away before she had had her fill of him. Tightening her hold on his mane, she pressed his muzzle down and whinnied shortly as he licked her clit, tongue flickering rapidly over the pert nub of flesh. She bucked up as his fingers drove in deeply, making her crave the real thing - on her terms, of course.

"Mmmph, good colt, keep going..." She tensed, yanking his mane. "Ah...fuck, don't stop."

He redoubled his efforts, paws flat on the padded floor as he focused all his attention on her sweet nectar. At first he thought that she had climaxed already, she was so wet, but the Amethyst proved him wrong when every muscle in her body went tense, bucking ceasing just a second before the storm broke. Rolling her head, the mare gave a shrill whinny, hitting climax with a violent jerk of her body that was beyond her control in the moment. Her tail swished under the bench and she threw her head back, whinny falling to a deep, guttural moan of utter pleasure as orgasm rolled on and on, the colt sucking her clit into his mouth. Determined to prolong the ecstasy for her, he ignored the ache in his wrist and pounded his fingers into her sex for as long as she could bear, not pausing in his fervent lapping of her clit until she patted him on the head, satisfied at last.

"Well, well..." She said, propping herself up on one arm when she had regained some semblance of breath. "Seems there is some legitimacy to your claims after all."

Chin marked with the mare's juices, Gabe looked up, a half-dazed expression cast over his eyes. He nodded and ducked his muzzle down once more, withdrawing his paw to lap over the feminine juices that dripped out of her pussy as quickly as he could lap them up. In his joggers, his cock was still hard, having shifted to form a large bulge down one leg. It could not be comfortable for the poor pony: she would take care of that for him soon enough. And, if he was good, repeatedly. Maybe.

Snorting approvingly at his eagerness to clean her, she ran her fingers tenderly through his mane and forelock, pushing against his muzzle every time he discovered a particularly sensitive spot. That sensitivity in the afterglow was always the most delectable to her, when it came to her pleasure. But she ached for more and time was ticking.

She eased his muzzle away from her sex and stood, only to turn her back on him and rest one knee on the bench as if about to perform to complete a set of single arm dumbbell rows. She had a different exercise in mind, however, and she blew a kiss to the horse over her shoulder, lifting her tail to reveal the slick mess of her sex, lips plump.

12