Working Out

Story Info
She was tied in knots. Would she let him help?
5.7k words
4.57
34.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

"Okay Nanc, just a few more reps and we're done. Since we're cooling down, let me adjust the weight..." Bill said as he reached under my arm and his hand grazed my boob.

"Oops! Sorry about that," he straightened and continued as if nothing happened. "Let's count down from 10 and then we'll do some stretching. Ten, nine, eight..."

Somehow, I got through the last ten reps. When I was done, I practically jumped back from the machine. Instead of heading to the mat to stretch, I picked up my water bottle and keys off the window sill and started heading for the door.

"Nanc...?" Bill asked.

"I have to go, Bill," I called over my shoulder, "I forgot I have to be on a conference call. Goodnight!" And I bolted out the door.

My condo was in the building right next door and I fumbled to get the key in the lock. I didn't slow down until I got inside and up the first set of steps. Once I reached the second floor, I knew he wouldn't be able to see me through the door or windows. My heart was in my chest as I finished the climb to the third floor and made it in my front door. My place was completely dark as I wandered into the dining room and peered out the window where I had a perfect view of the gym.

Bill walked out a few seconds later and immediately lifted his head towards my windows. I backed up to the wall, unsure if the glow of the street lights was enough to cast me in a shadow. I had only glimpsed his face for a second but he looked puzzled. He had been my trainer for almost three months and we always made small talk before saying goodnight at the curb.

I snuck another peek out the window and saw him climbing into his truck. He started the engine but wasn't moving. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and looked down to find a text from him.

"Stretch while you're on that call and good luck with your big presentation tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do great!" he wrote. So sweet of him to remember.

My good friend Julie and her husband Mark had decided to get back in shape last year. They had been referred to Bill by a friend and when I saw what wonders he did for them, I agreed to meet with him. At 27, I still held onto my freshman 15 x 4. Clearly, I needed to get moving.

When I walked in Julie's house for the introduction, I was in total shock. All she had said in advance was that he was really fit and good looking. The man towered over Mark who I knew stood 6 feet 1. Mark walked toward me to envelope me in a hug.

"So good to see you, kiddo," he said, kissing me on the cheek. At 50, Mark always treated me like one of their kids. "This is Bill."

Bill was easily 6 feet 5, broad shouldered, muscular thighs, bright smile and dark, chocolate skin. He walked right toward me with his hand outstretched.

"Hi Nancy, so good to meet you," he beamed. "Mark and Julie have told me so much about you."

"Oh, sweet Jesus," I muttered, reaching out to shake his hand.

He threw his head back and laughed. The richest, deepest laugh I have ever heard. All the while, he continued to hold my hand. He stepped closer, pulling our combined hands up to his chest and peering down at me, "All good things, I promise."

Looking back, I don't know how I made it through dinner that night. I'm sure Julie and Mark must have carried the conversation because I have no recollection of contributing. I tried sneaking glances at him as often as possible because holy moly, the man was gorgeous. And his hands...I wondered how the fragile wine glass didn't break every time he took a sip. If I made an ass of myself, my friends were kind enough not to tell me.

Bill met me at my condo's gym a couple days later to get started. We sat at the table to discuss diet and what I considered my most troublesome areas. He laughed when I said, "head to toe." Gosh, that laugh. You could tell it came from deep in his belly.

And for the past three months, I've stuck to the plan. We met 2x a week to work out together and the rest of the week, I was on my own. So far, I was down 21 pounds.

Bill demonstrated how best to use the equipment, he timed me, he encouraged me, he grabbed my foot to push while I was stretching....but tonight was the first time we had any intimate contact. For most people, it would have been no big deal. But for me? It was the first time in years that anyone had touched me.

I turned on the shower and got undressed while the water was warming up. As I peeled off my sweaty clothes, I was very much aware of my arousal. I always left Bill feeling tingly and warm inside, sometimes even wet. Tonight, I was dripping. I reached under my spare pillow and grabbed Blackie. That was the name on the box when he was delivered. Nine-inch black dildo with a suction base. He was definitely coming in the shower with me tonight.

I stepped in the shower and put him on the wall. By now I knew the tile where he would be at the perfect height for me to ride. Once I had myself lathered head to toe, I backed up into him. Two years later and I knew the feeling of the head as it opened me, the veins as they stroked over the walls of my cunt. I lay my back flat against the wall and grabbed my tits. My left nipple had been raised ever since Bill touched me. I closed my eyes and imagined him standing behind me, my back against his chest as he fucked me. Would he whisper dirty things to me? I wanted him to tell me to take it, to squeeze him, to milk his cock. I used one hand to rub my clit and within seconds, I came. I dried off and climbed into bed, wanting to savor the sensation, the thoughts of Bill as I snuggled under the covers.

Twenty-two hours later, I walked in the door and kicked my shoes off. I was so happy that this week was over. My presentation had been a success but leading the meeting and answering everyone's questions, had made for a very stressful, head pounding day. As much as I wanted to collapse, I knew it was Zumba night. I headed right to my bedroom to change into my sports bra, t-shirt and yoga pants. I stopped in the kitchen to fill a huge water bottle and then stood in front of the TV to search for a video. I found a 40 minute one that I had never done before and hit play. Five minutes in and the woman's voice was making my headache worse. I was debating on whether or not I should start a new one when there was a knock at my door. As I turned to go answer it, I wrenched my back.

"Oww!" I yelped as I pulled the door open.

I expected to see one of my neighbors. No one else could get in the main door unless someone buzzed them in or held it open.

"I can tell by your expression that you didn't look through the peephole. You should always look through the peephole, Nancy. Are you okay?" asked Bill. He was standing there with a brown bag, flowers and a bottle of red wine.

"Wh...what are you doing here?" I was in total shock and I was still holding my lower back.

"You didn't respond to my texts and you left so quickly last night, I wanted to check on you. And I just heard you cry out. Are you okay?" he asked again.

"Oh, um...yeah. I just moved the wrong way when I came to the door," I told him.

"You look like you did more than that, Nancy. Can I help? That is, if you'll let me come in," he grinned.

"Of course, please come in," I said, stepping aside.

He came in and shut the door behind him. Standing there in my entryway, I was very aware of his size. I was in my bare feet and workout clothes and he looked gorgeous. Tight black t-shirt, dark jeans and black combat boots. He sat everything down on the bench and started to take off his boots as he looked up at me.

"You're barefoot and you have carpet so I kinda figured," he shrugged.

"But you're my guest and since you're dressed up and have somewhere to be and won't be staying long..."

"I'm not really your guest," he laughed, "since I showed up uninvited. And I hardly call this dressed up. Now if you'll point me in the direction of your kitchen, I'll unload everything and be right back."

Still puzzled by his arrival, I pointed.

He looked good walking through my condo. I saw his head look left and right, taking in his surroundings. When he disappeared around the corner, I looked in the hall mirror and tried my best to finger comb my hair.

"Do you have a vase?" he called.

"In the cabinet above the fridge," I called back, walking over to shut off the annoying Zumba woman.

I walked into the kitchen as he tore off the stems of the lilies and daisies and added them to the fresh water in the vase. He cleaned up the slight mess he had made, washed his hands, picked up the vase and walked over to me.

"For you," he smiled.

"Uh...why?" I asked.

"To celebrate your three months of putting up with me and to celebrate this horrible week being over for you," he said.

"They are really beautiful. Thank you so much, Bill." I took the vase and placed it in the middle of the dining room table. As I straightened, I held my side again.

Bill walked towards me and reached out to cover my hand with his own. My entire body tensed.

"Come here, Nanc," he said as he steered me back into the living room. He grabbed a couple throw pillows from the couch and tossed them on the floor. "Lay on your belly."

"What?!" I asked.

"Part of my training involved me taking a couple massage classes and you know I know all about stretching. Lay down," he said again.

"Uh, Bill...I don't know. I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll, uh...I'll take some aspirin," I mumbled.

"Please let me help you. I know my hands are huge but I won't hurt you. I promise," he placed his hand over his heart.

I had no idea how I was going to survive this but I couldn't bear for him to think that I didn't trust him, that I was scared of him. He was so sincere. And he had been so supportive, so helpful from the very first day.

I lay on my belly, quickly tucking the pillows under my head. I needed something to hold onto, somewhere to hide my face.

"Actually," he tugged one out, "you don't want your neck to be too high. The other one goes here," and he slid his hand under my lower belly and lifted me so he could slide the other pillow under me.

My giant ass was elevated, literally raised in the air. He had just touched my belly and hoisted my ass. I don't know what embarrassed me more. My clit grazed the bottom of that pillow and I could not help but grind into it, hoping it would ease the ache. God, I was so fucking wet.

"Just relax, Nanc," he sounded so reassuring. "I've got you."

Those three little words were all it took for me to conjure up mental images of him having me. I wanted him to have me in every way imaginable, in every corner of my home.

He straddled my thighs and placed both hands lightly on my neck. What would it feel like if he pulled my hair? If he entered me from behind and reached up and grabbed a handful? Would I like that? Would I scream out his name and ask for more?

"You're so tense, so tight," Bill was saying. "Hey, how did your presentation go?"

"It went great, thanks. I got the account," I told him.

"That's so awesome!"

He began to rub my shoulders with his thumbs. Slow, tantalizing circles that tortured me in the best way.

"Uh, Bill..." I croaked, "it's really just the one spot, near the lower right part of my back."

"You're tense, Nancy," he paused in his movements. "Please let me do this for you. I know you don't like to rely on anyone but you're not alone right now. I'm here and I want to help you."

"Okay...thank you," I whispered into the pillow.

"You're welcome," he said and slowly began again.

I don't know how long I actually laid there but after a while, I did feel myself start to relax. I was so wet, maybe I had just melted into a puddle. Despite their size, his hands were gentle. He went from my neck and shoulders down to the middle of my back and then up again. At one point, I realized that I was letting out shaky breaths when he pressed on a particular spot. Maybe it was the tension leaving my body, maybe I was holding my breath in anticipation and occasionally needed a release, a reminder to breathe again.

His hands made it to the bottom part of my sports bra and he started drawing lazy circles with his thumbs and fingers up and down my sides. He had a hand engaged on either side of me, stroking from my hip to the underside of my breast. I so badly wanted to reach out and grab those hands, pull them under me to hold my tits. I imagined what it would feel like to press into his palms and I pushed into the floor with my chest, aching for relief. This movement caused my ass to raise a bit and I swear I grazed him. I could feel the heat of him on my ass and I wondered what it would feel like to have his weight on me, to feel his cock taking me from behind.

"Nanc? Can I take your shirt off?" he asked.

My entire body stiffened in fear and he realized it immediately.

"It would be so much more effective if I could directly massage your muscles," he said.

I had trusted this man with my body for three months and if last night was any indication, I was dying to have his hands all over me, his cock inside of me. I needed to get out of my head. He was a grown man who had seen people of all shapes and sizes. It wasn't like he wanted me and would be disappointed. He wanted to help me, to keep a client happy. That was all and that's what I needed to focus on.

I reached under my belly and began to tug my shirt up. He helped by pulling it up my back. Together, we pulled it over and my head and flung it to the side.

He began the massage again, focusing on the left side before making his way to the right, the part I had wrenched. I could feel callouses on his hands and each time they grazed my body, I shivered. They didn't make men manlier than Bill. He was a hard worker not only in the gym but in every aspect of his life. He had told me that he was repairing an old boat and that he had a vegetable garden that he was proud of, that he liked being outside and near the water. I was positively dull in comparison.

"That pressure feel okay?" he asked.

"Mmm..." I mumbled.

His hands moved to the waistband of my yoga pants and I felt him give a tug. He pulled them and my underwear a bit lower on my hips. He then rested his hands on my naked hips, simply holding me.

"Relax," he whispered, "I've got you."

And then the deeper pressure began. His fingers held me as his thumbs dug into my lower back. I felt like his thumbs were almost meeting in the middle. That could not have been easy to do, not with the size of my hips. He pushed me into the pillow just as I pressed myself down and the impact on my clit had me undulating. He had to know what kind of effect this was having on me. I was alternating between rubbing myself on the pillow and raising my ass towards him.

"Uh, Bill...maybe we should...we can stop now," I choked out.

I felt his hands leave me and I lay completely still. I heard him inhale sharply and I waited for him to move. Was he counting to 10 like I sometimes do when I'm frustrated? Was he mad at me?

And then I felt him. His hands on the floor next to me, slowly inching their way toward my head as he crawled over my back. Before I knew it, he was completely over me, a forearm on either side of me as he leaned his chest over my back and he bent to smell my hair.

"Why do you hide from me?" he whispered. "Please look at me, Nancy."

And I did. I turned into his soulful gaze and I felt every part of me melt when I saw the kindness and warmth in his eyes.

"You are so beautiful, so soft. And you make me so hard," he moaned and finally lowered his crotch to my ass. He pressed into me and I felt the steel of his cock. My eyes grew wide as saucers and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

"When you ran out on me last night after I accidentally touched you, it killed me. I would never ever hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. I want to make you feel alive. I want to make you feel the way you make me feel. Please, let me..." he pleaded as he lowered his forehead to mine.

I couldn't believe he was this close, that he was saying these things to me. I breathed him in and I savored every word, every feeling. And his right hand crept back down my side to rub and soothe the tender area, the area I didn't even notice anymore. There was no more pain, only pleasure from his big warm hand on my skin. I reached down and grabbed his hand and he lifted his head to watch me. I could see in his eyes that he thought I was pushing him away. But I grasped it, I held tight to it and dragged it up a few inches, pulling it under my body and pressing my breast into his palm. And he squeezed me gently, never looking away from me. I felt his erection grow against my ass and I pressed into it and rubbed myself against him.

He leaned over and kissed me on the forehead before centering himself on my back once more and reaching his left arm under me to grasp my other breast. He used his thick thighs to press my knees tight together and ground his dick against my ass.

"Feel that, baby? That's what you do to me. You make my cock so damn hard. I go home every night and jerk off thinking of your ass. You tried to hide it from me in those long t-shirts but I knew how soft it would be, how it was made for my cock. Oh God, and your tits...whenever they were pebbled, I wanted to reach out and bite them, soothe them with my tongue. You have no idea how hard it's been not to touch you. From the first moment I met you and I dragged your hand to my chest, this is where I wanted to be," and he squeezed my breasts once more before reaching for my nipples and twisting them between his fingers.

"Bill, please!" I cried.

He let go of me and he rolled me, reaching over me to grab the pillow and place it under my head. I was flat on my back looking up at him. And God, what a beautiful sight. He picked up the pillow that was under me and lifted it to his face. I watched him inhale sharply before tossing it aside.

"I smell you, little one. Are you wet for me?" he asked.

And he looked down at my belly where my pants were twisted and riding low on my waist. I remembered my stretch marks and moved my hands to cover my belly.

"Don't," he ordered, pushing my hands away and meeting my eyes. "Don't ever hide from me. We all have battle scars."

He supported himself by placing his left hand near my head again. His right hand rubbed my belly, tracing my waistband. His fingers moved lower, inside, pass my underwear, coming into contact with my mound. He delicately traced the naked area, his eyes never leaving mine. I was breathing so heavy, my heart in my chest. He bent towards me and kissed me on the nose just as his hand crept lower and he encountered the gooey part of me. When I cried out, his mouth captured mine.

I opened for him, wanting his tongue, needing to taste all of him. His hand snaked into my hair and I moaned as he tugged so gently. His tongue licked inside my mouth, dueling with my own, swallowing my moans. "Touch me, Nanc," he breathed, never moving his mouth from mine. He sucked hard on my tongue, pulling it between his lips, only to pull back and lightly stroke it with his own, over and over again.

His right hand had yet to move and it was torture, just resting there on my mound. I lifted my hips to force him to slide it down but he was relentless in his stillness. I opened my eyes to watch him and they challenged me. He was silently telling me to take what I wanted, that we were in this together.

I slid my hand down his forearm until my hand was also in my pants, covering his hand. I gripped it and dragged it down until he held my pussy in his palm. And still, he kissed me and he watched me. I pressed on his middle finger, curling it upward, pushing it inside of me. I tore my mouth from his and cried his name.

"What, little one?" he asked.

His thick finger was inside me, my clit was pressing into his palm and I was spiraling. I squeezed that finger with my cunt muscles and I rode his hand.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers
12