Working out in Mrs. Johnson's Gym Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up in the bath when Mr. Johnson leaves.
4k words
4.68
84.2k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, walked over to Mrs. Johnson and put my hand out.

"It would be my pleasure".

Mrs. Johnson then gave my half-swollen cock a tiny kiss, and grabbed my hand as I hoisted her onto her feet. I turned her towards the steady stream of the warm shower, and started to rub away the cum that was pasted all over her torso.

"You sure got me good with that thing", she said as she looked down at her body, "completely covered me." Her tits were still rising and falling as we both were catching our breath. I grabbed one of her big ass-cheeks and pulled her in for a long kiss, pushing her tits up towards her neck with my chest. We must had been in the shower for about 30 minutes by that point, and the building steam was beginning to make it hard to see.

"Well I don't want this to end, but I better get back upstairs and get ready for bed before Dave comes back. This...was amazing, Kevin."

"I agree, I wish I could come up to your bed with you. Um...Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yes, Kevin?"

"Was this like a one and done type of thing, or do you think we can continue?" I feared her response. Fucking her had been one of the best experiences of my life, and now entertaining the possibility of it never happening again was scaring the shit out of me as we left the shower to dry off.

"I think if we're careful there's no reason we can't have a bit of fun from time to time." She paused and got a bit more serious, "But you can never tell anyone, and I mean no one. I have a family and a business to keep, and this coming out would ruin me. This was pretty reckless tonight, so we need to be much more careful in the future."

"I can keep this a secret, you're worth taking this to the grave." And as I said that, my cock sprung up while I watched Mrs. Johnson dry herself with a tiny gym towel.

"Jesus, he can really go the mile, can't he?" Mrs. Johnson giggled as she was now staring at a fully hard erection. "Goodnight Kevin, hopefully I'll see you working out here soon. I'm going to need a massage because I have a feeling I'm going to be massively sore tomorrow."

And with that, Mrs. Johnson turned the corner and began walking to the elevator to go to her house upstairs. I turned to the mirror and sat down. Fuck me, I thought, I can't wait to fuck her again.

12 days had passed since that night. I had worked out a few more times, obviously hoping that I'd get another chance to fuck Mrs. Johnson, but nothing had happened. Either other gym-members were there, Mrs. Johnson was busy massaging patients, or I didn't see her at all while exercising. Every time I had been there, I grew so hard within the first 20 minutes of working out that I had to go down to the showers and re-live that memory of pounding Mrs. Johnson from behind while I jerked off. It was still less than two weeks, but I did leave for grad-school in a month and knew that the time was going quick.

One day at home, I heard my mom speaking on the phone to someone that sounded like a friend.

"Dave's leaving for Sturgis this morning, isn't he?" My mom asked.

Holy shit, it's Mrs. Johnson and she's going to be alone for a week, this is my shot. I walked into the kitchen to grab some food and to see if I could spy on their conversation further.

"...actually, he's just come in, what did you want help with?" My mom looked at me and pointed at the phone while mouthing words I couldn't make out.

"Oh he'd love to help Natalie, when should I send him over? Sounds good, talk to you later, bye." She hung up the phone.

"Natalie wants some help moving some gym equipment this evening after they close. I told her you'd be happy to come do it, that's okay with you, yeah?"

"Of course, I'll bike over in a couple of hours." I could barely contain my excitement and turned away so I didn't look like a smiling lunatic. I ran upstairs to shave my cock and balls and shower before having to head over.

When 7pm hit, I biked down to the gym, later knocking on the locked front-door. Mrs. Johnson came into view a couple of seconds later. Fucking hell, I could see through the window that she had tiny aged gym shorts on with a long-sleeve black top that showed a good deal of her busty cleavage.

"Hi, Kevin, it's been a while." She said grinning while holding the door open.

"Hey Mrs. Johnson, how's it going?" I replied as I walked in, fuck she looked amazing.

"Not bad tonight, thanks for agreeing to help with this. Dave left for Sturgis this afternoon and now I have a ton to do this week while he's away."

I followed her to the second floor where the gym equipment is. She seemed like normal, not being super flirty nor acting like she had me inside her in the basement less than two weeks prior. Goddamn...her ass was basically eating her shorts as I followed closely behind her on the stairs, it looked fantastic. It took a considerable amount of restraint not to bury my face in between the cheeks, fantasizing about what eating out her ass would be like...

"Enjoying the view?" Mrs. Johnson stopped and turned.

I snapped out of it.

"Sorry, just got a bit distracted, your ass looks great." I whispered quietly.

"Don't worry, we're 100% alone and you don't have to whisper. And thanks, I thought you'd like them."

Fucking hell, was she just going to cock-tease me while doing manual labor for a couple of hours? Two can play at that game, I thought. I wore my athletic shorts without underwear on purpose so she would know exactly when I was hard. Mrs. Johnson went over to a weight bench, and bent over, giving me full view of her deep cleavage. Her tits were hanging down, only kept covered by a white sports bra and her cotton shirt. Fucking hell, I could feel my cock start pressing against my shorts. What was even my favorite feature of Mrs. Johnsons? Her massive rack, her big firm ass, or her toned thick legs. I continued to stare at her swinging tits when Mrs. Johnson looked up.

"Kevin, could you help me carry this over to the other side of the room?"

"Of course!" I replied as I walked over, starting to get embarrassed about my raging boner. No, be bold I thought. Mrs. Johnson asked you over here after close when her husband was out, and now she's wearing a skimpy outfit that shows off the same tits I plastered with cum some nights ago. She wants it, but just I'll just take my time until she makes the first move I thought.

We picked up the weight bench and started carrying it to the other side of the room.

"That wasn't too bad, nice work Mrs. J!"

"Don't get too excited, there's still a lot to do and I need your strong muscles over here now."

An hour had passed and we were getting sweaty. Mrs. Johnsons shirt had stretched out, so she took it off and was working now only in her sports bra that could barely contain her bulging sweaty tits. She had a tiny bit of a pudge around the waist, but with her tan and big tits and ass, her thickness made me even more attracted to her. I had taken off my shirt to avoid drenching with sweat, and I was getting blue balls from being constantly hard. I caught Mrs. Johnson staring at my erect cock from time to time, but she never mentioned it and I wondered if she would.

"Phew, I'm going to head upstairs really quick, be right back!" Mrs. Johnson said as she rushed up the stairs.

Fucking hell, I thought. I'm exhausted, sweaty and horny. I pull down my shorts and looked down at my throbbing member. "I'm sorry big guy, might not be getting lucky tonight." I closed my eyes and rubbed my cock a bit, imaging Mrs. Johnson's tongue gliding up and down my shaft. God, I want her to suck on my balls while jerking me off, that sounds perfect right now I thought as I continued to stroke my cock.

"Who are you talking to?" Mrs. Johnson came back through the door and I pulled my shorts back up before she came into view.

"Oh, nobody. Are we almost done, I'm wiped Mrs. J."

"Yes, we are done, and I have a surprise for you upstairs if you'd like to follow me." She smiled and turned off the light to the room and went up the stairs.

Hmm... I wonder what she could mean. I kind of just wanted to shower and go to bed at this point. I went upstairs and heard a tap running. Fuck, did she have a bath going? I instantly forgot about my fatigue and felt more blood pumping into my cock. I had never even been in their master bedroom before, yet alone their master bath. My mind started racing, thinking back of one of my favorite pornos with Peter North pummeling Dominique Simone in a bathtub before coating her with cum amongst the bubbles. Fucking hell, please be a bath! I turned the corner as Mrs. Johnson began to lower herself into the massive Jacuzzi style bathub, bubbles and all. I saw her big ass slowly dip in the water, while turning towards me.

"Want to join me?"

"Fuck yes I do", I replied as I took off my shoes and dropped my shorts, revealing my 8" cock hard as a rock and at eye-level with Mrs. Johnson.

"God I've been dreaming about that thing for the past two weeks, honey, sorry it's been so long." Her tits looked like two beautiful fleshy balloons floating towards the surface of the water. I am going to fuck her so hard tonight; she's not going to walk right in the morning I thought as I stepped into the water. I wonder if she'd let me tit-fuck her, she's got the perfect equipment for it. Do older people do that? Maybe I'll convince her to try it, I decided.

The water felt amazing, and I was now sitting intimately across from Mrs. Johnson in the nude in the candle-light. My mind raced at the possibilities, should I eat her out, would she let me play with her ass at all, could I...

"Would you do me a favor and sit up on the ledge against the wall, Kevin?"

I didn't even think as I stood up from the water, with soapy bubbles dripping off my massive cock now. I felt like my balls were going to explode from the pressure. Mrs. Johnson went onto her knees and bent forward, her soapy tits now hanging and swinging while she slowly crawled over to me.

"I need to thank you for all of your help tonight, Kevin, and I think I know exactly what you'd like."

Before I could even say anything, she grabbed the base of my cock tightly with her right hand, and lowered her mouth onto its head, kissing it and caressing it with her soft lips and wet tongue. She looked up into my eyes as she began to take in my cock, inch by inch until her nose touched my abs. Fuck her mouth felt perfect. She was deep throating my cock even further than she did that other night. She never broke eye contact as she backed her head up from my cock, sucking on the head and then diving back to take it all in her mouth once again. Repeating this until I threw my head back in ecstasy and moaned:

"Mrs. Johnson..holy shit your mouth feels so good. Keep going, fuck..."

She increased her pace, deep-throating all 8" of my cock with ease, later putting rotating her right hand on my cock again to stroke it simultaneously while she blew me. She did this for several minutes, later pulling my cock from her mouth, with spit and saliva falling from her lips around the head of my cock, connecting them in pure sex. She leaned up and passed those fluids to my lips, making out with me while she jerked me off with both hands, with her tits bouncing up and down from the motion of her arms.

"What would you like me to do next, baby?"

"Fuck..." I was in complete ecstasy, not thinking clearly at all, when I remembered how much I've always wanted to titty-fuck her. I pulled her close, grabbed her gigantic tits and wrapped them around my cock, completely hiding it from view except for the pulsing head. Without me saying it, she knew I wanted to fuck her soaking wet tits.

She put her hands on either side of her tits, keeping them in place hugging my cock, and she start to move up and down.

"Fucking hell, you feel so...so good...oh my god", I moaned as I gripped the edge of the tub.

Her large, wet and soapy tits enveloped my cock and I thought it couldn't feel any better before Mrs. Johnson positioned her mouth to take it the head of my cock every time it burst through between her tits.

"Fuck...you're going to make me cum", I moaned.

"Cum for me, honey". Mrs. Johnson said as she started to pick up speed, moving her tits up and down my cock that was on the verge of exploding.

"Oh my god, here it comes!" I gripped the sides of the tub even harder, while my toes curled underwater and my knees started to shake on either side of her.

Thick, warm, white cum started shooting up between her tits as Mrs. Johnson continued to bob up and down. I could feel my balls pumping each shot up with all its might, with the cum shooting from between her tits up to her neck and then falling back on my cock, lubing up her tits even more. I continued to moan as my cock continued pumping every last drop onto Mrs. Johnson's chest.

"Jesus..." I looked on as my balls were now emptied fully onto my friend's mom. She wore my cum well, and her tits looked amazing, glistening while still hugging my throbbing cock.

"How was that, baby?" Mrs. Johnson asked as she leaned up and kissed me.

My heart was still pounding, and I feel my cock start to go back down, dragging the head along the length of her tits as it lost blood.

"Fuck me... I don't... I.. I don't know what to say." God, she was even sexier in this lighting. I wanted to use her lubed up cum soaked tits and go for round two already.

"Mrs. Johnson...that was a really good thank-you."

She was still on her knees in the bath, hands on my thighs, looking down between her gigantic breasts.

"Such a waste..."

I didn't know what she meant and was about to ask, but then she started to run her hand up between her tits, scooping up every last bit of cum. She caught my eyes, and then brought her hand to her mouth and put it in, sucking and licking off the sticky white hot load that I just shot onto her.

"Mhhmm", she moaned as she continued to lick her fingers. "You taste really good". I could see her gulp down my cum with ease and pleasure, and immediately my cock stopped going soft. I dropped to my knees in the bath in front of her, grabbed her ass with one hand, as I pulled in her face to mine with my other. Her mouth was still wet from my cum, and I could taste it as we passionately made out.

"You're the one that tastes good, Mrs. Johnson. Fuck..." I could feel my now hard cock pressing up against her leg. I couldn't believe this woman I've known my whole life just swallowed my cum, with it now sitting being shared between our lips. Something animalistic came over me, and I knew I needed to fuck her right here, right now. I could feel my heartbeat in my pulsing cock, and I started to lean Mrs. Johnson against the slanted side of the Jacuzzi tub while we continued our embraced making out.

"You young ones can really go all night, can't you?" She moaned as I kissed her neck, my throbbing cock now pressing up against her pussy underwater. I raised her legs up to wrap around me, as my feet touched the other side of the tub, holding us up from going under the water.

"You have no idea", I replied.

Mrs. Johnson felt so goddamn good, her body now pressed up against mine in the tub, with her massive tits looking amazing, half covered by the water. I've never fucked any girl my age over and over like this, but my friend's 61-year-old mom was like Viagra for my cock. I felt like a teenager again, going through puberty and jacking off 5 times a day.

I grabbed my cock, raising it slightly and started to put the head into Mrs. Johnson's wet pussy.

"Fuuuccckkk me Kevin." She moaned loudly. I had forgotten that we were alone in this massive building.

She felt perfect as I continued to press all 8" of my cock up into her. I started to fuck her slowly, thrusting my hips at a pace where I didn't disrupt the water too much. As I picked up pace, her big tits started to move up and down we every thrust, rippling in the water. Jesus, they looked good. My mind raced back to all the times in the past ten years where I tried to sneak a peek at her cleavage through her shirts, guessing what her tits actually looked like. And now they were right in front of me, practically begging for me to suck them.

I grabbed both ass-cheeks as I continued to fuck Mrs. Johnson gently, attempting not to force water over the edge. Long-drawn out thrusts that buried my cock deeply into her.

"Your cock feels so good...fuck me harder, honey, please."

I grabbed one of her tits and put her nipple in my mouth and sucked while I continued to thrust my cock into her. As I picked up speed the water started to go over the edge.

"Ahhhh, damn there's always something, isn't there.." Mrs. Johnson said, reacting to the water now hitting her bathroom floor. "Maybe we should move this out of the water, it's getting cold anyway."

I pulled out my cock, stood up, and held out my hand.

Mrs. Johnson stared up at my massive cock, biting her lip. She took my hand and I pulled her up from the water. I decided to take the lead as we stepped from the bath. Their master bathroom had a giant marble counter with their 'his and her' sinks spaced out from each other. It had a giant mirror behind it, and I knew immediately that I wanted to fuck her looking into the mirror.

I pulled her close and kissed her passionately, later turning her big wet ass towards my cock while positioning her hands on the counter.

"You like to fuck me from behind, don't you Kevin?"

"I just want to see the moment you cum is all", I said grinning confidently.

My cock was aching to be inside her, and I positioned the head right against her pussy while locking eyes with her in the mirror. We were both dripping wet, making a mess of the floor. Mrs. Johnson's tits were hanging low in the mirror, and I then thrust my hips forward and plunged my cock deep into her.

"Ohhhhh fuck me that feels good." Mrs. Johnson said.

I started to pound her from behind, slamming my wet body against hers. My balls were hanging low and were slapping the bottom of her ass and legs, making a booming clapping noise. Her hanging tits were swinging back and forth in the mirror as my cock drilled into her again and again.

"Oh, Kevin, fuck, I think I'm gonna cum, keep going..." Mrs. Johnson could barely get out the words as she broke eye contact and started to close her eyes and look down.

I grabbed ahold of both tits from behind and picked up speed, fucking her even harder and making even more noise. Goddamn I hope no windows were open in the house, because people on the street 4 floors below would definitely be able to hear this.

"Oh... SHIT!" She moaned. I could feel her shudder as I continued to pound her. There was no way I was going to stop now. I had a rhythm going, and it was beautiful.

Her tits were still in my hands as Mrs. Johnson started cumming. They were so big and soft, goddamn they're perfect I thought as I let them go and grabbed onto her thighs, attempting to push my cock even deeper into her while she came.

She looked up into the mirror at me when she finished, drunk from her orgasm and still shuddering slightly.

"Fuck me, honey...cum for me..." Mrs Johnson could barely get out the words in between thrusts while her tits were still swinging back and forth and she was holding onto the counter for dear life.

I could feel my balls sending the signal that I was close as well.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Mrs. Johnson... Fuck me you feel so good!" I wondered where I should cum. I want to coat her tits again, but her mouth felt so amazing too. Maybe I should blast her ass this time given my proximity, I thought.

I could feel my balls just about to start shooting cum down my shaft.

"Oh fuck here it comes!" I moaned as I began to pull out.

Mrs. Johnson then gripped my hips with her arms now extending backward. Fucking hell, she wanted me to cum in her! I didn't think twice as my cock twitched and I started shooting what felt like gallons of cum into Mrs. Johnson's warm pussy.

12