Working out in Mrs. Johnson's Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me honey, you can do it." She put her hand on my knee, with her other hand down her leggings and her eyes transfixed on my cock.

"Fuck... fuck here it comes..." My cock started spurting hot streams of cum up onto my abs in three big shots. The next pumps flowed like a volcano over my cock and hands, with me shuddering and enjoying the ecstasy with my eyes closed. I opened them a few seconds later, with the first sight of the most cum I've ever produced, an utter mess. I was completely covered in cum, and my cock was still pulsing and trying to shoot more, with tiny amounts still running from the head. I looked up to Mrs. Johnson. She looked completely lost looking at my cock, totally unaware that I was saying her name.

"Mrs. Johnson...Mrs. Johnson.."

She looked up.

"We should get you cleaned up shouldn't we? You've made quite a mess with that thing." She said grinning.

She stood up and took my hand, leading me out of the sauna and towards the shower room. My cock was still half-mast, bouncing up and down while walking, and I was doing as told in this moment as I had no idea what was going on, nor what was about to happen. I followed her into the locker-room, which had a massive 5' by 5' tiled shower, with a standard large shower head on the wall, and a big door that she closed behind us. She started taking off her leggings.

"You're joining me?" I asked, extremely hopeful.

"If that's okay? I thought I should help clean you up since I am kind of at fault for what happened." She said as she turned away to get the leggings off of her legs all the way.

Fucking hell, her ass was more perfect than I'd ever imagined. Some flab could be expected, but she was thick, with an ass that had some muscle as well as fat. Goddamn I wanted to fuck her, I was even hornier than I was in the sauna, especially now that I knew I was going to make a move.

She turned on the faucet and waited for it to heat up, later grabbing my hand and bringing me in with her under the water. She started to wipe away the cum all over my abs and legs, working nice and slow with the heat of the water. She then moved to my cock, being extra careful as she gripped the shaft and moved her hand up and down my half flaccid cock, shaking away the leftover jizz.

Her massive tits looked amazing being sprayed with water, with her ass and legs jiggling a bit while she shifted her weight from leg to leg.

"Fuck it." I said as I grabbed her ass and pulled her into a kiss. I half expected her to pull away, but now she was grabbing my head and kissing me even harder.

"You feel a fucking-mazing Mrs. Johnson, Jesus."

"I want you to do what you did in the sauna again Kevin, but this time all over me." She whispered into my ear.

"I think I can handle that." As I grabbed her tits and put a nipple in my mouth.

"Fuck me, Kevin, that feels good. And I can see that someone has gotten excited again." Pointing to my cock, which wasn't fully swelled yet, but was rapidly getting there and currently pressed up against her leg. I started to rub her pussy, which surprisingly wasn't as hairy as I imagined. I kept it slow, never going too fast, trying to read her face as she bit her lip and tried not to moan.

"Jesus that feels good, please a bit higher, honey."

I adjusted my hand position and started going to town, kissing her neck, grabbing her ass cheek and fingering her clit. My cock was throbbing and I wanted to put it in her as soon as possible. She started to shake a bit and she started to cum.

"Oh my god, I...I'm about to..." She started to shudder down there as she gripped me tightly, and I was thinking how lucky I was to not have her hands on my cock at the time. It took her around 30 seconds before she could say anything.

"Wow, that felt amazing... I can't believe it..." I was about to say no worries when she dropped to her knees, taking in my cock with her eyes, while she put her hands on my ass.

She rested her lips on my head, and it felt like ages as she stared up at me. She then broke eye contact as she started deep-throating my cock in long, prolonged movements, gagging only slightly on every other thrust. I put my hands in her hair and bent my head back while feeling Mrs. Johnson's throat on my cock. Mrs. Johnson, the woman who used to bake you and her son cookies in elementary school, was now taking in 6" of cock in a locker-room shower.

"Fuuuuckkkk me you feel amazing, goddamn Mrs. Johnson. How many times did I stroke this cock to you in here, while you were upstairs, and now...this is so much better..."

I heard footsteps from outside the shower.

"Hello?" Mr. Johnson yelled.

I looked down at Mrs. Johnson, who still had the head of my cock in her mouth and her eyes wide.

"Hi Mr. Johnson, it's Kevin. Just showering up now." I replied.

"Don't you know we've closed up? Where is my wife, I can't find her anywhere!"

"Um..yeah sorry I lost track of time in the sauna. I saw Mrs. Johnson on the treadmill when I started, but I haven't seen her since. I think she said she was going to pick up some groceries after she finished, if that helps?"

"Ugh, typical, I needed her help on something but I guess chatting with her friends in a café is more important...if you see her tell her I went down to over the Jack's house for a drink, and be sure to wipe the shower down and lock up!" He wasn't amused tonight.

"Of..of course, have a good night."

His footsteps faded down the hallway and up the stairs.

I looked down at Mrs. Johnson, who looked incensed. "He's such an asshole, sometimes. I guess we don't need to be quiet anymore. We're the only ones in this entire place. I want you to fuck me now...hard."

My cock was swollen, ready to fuck. The head was pulsing and I could feel the blood pumping through when I grabbed it with my hand.

"I think that's doable" I smiled.

I turned her giant ass towards me, grabbing her tits with my left hand and putting my cock into Mrs. Johnson with my right.

"Fuck me this...you feel perfect." I said as I slowly entered her.

"Ugh, you're the perfect one honey. I want you to take control for a bit. Have some fun back there."

I was off, I grabbed her arms and put them behind her while leaning her over. I started fucking her...pounding her in the shower. My balls were slapping her ass, and we were getting loud. We better be alone I thought, because otherwise the whole building would be able to hear this.

"How do you like this, Mrs. Johnson!"

"Kee..keep going, even...harder if you can." She replied, pausing like she was otherwise engaged.

Goddamn, her pussy felt amazing. Definitely a bit more space than I was used to, but I knew I could go for quite a while at this speed. I was fucking her with the full 8" of my cock, going in deep, and pulling out to the head, as fast as I could keep it coordinated without it falling out. I could see her tits bouncing on the sides, which made me even harder inside of her.

"Jesus Christ you feel amazing!" My balls were slapping her so hard, I knew they would be hurting after this was over and they had been drained.

Mrs. Johnson turned her face towards me. I could see she was getting tired in that position. I pulled out. Grabbing my cock in one hand, I took Mrs. Johnson's hand and went to go sit down on the disability tiled corner seat. She was panting, drenched, and her ass was all red. She walked over my legs, and sat down, putting my cock in herself.

"Phew, thanks honey I was getting exhausted in that position..fuck my your cock feels good this way too."

"This time I want you in control. Fuck me as hard as you want, make me cum Mrs. Johnson, I want to cum all over those gorgeous tits of yours."

"Yes please" she replied, adjusting herself to get me in deeper. Fucking hell I think I actually may need to cum soon. With that, she went off, rolling her hips and digging her ass into me, plunging my cock deeper into her. She had her hands on my knees, never taking her eyes off me.

"How's that feel, honey?"

"Fuck...Mrs. Johnson this is good, keep going."

She listened, grabbing me close and going to town with her gyrating hips. I was grabbing onto her thighs, those thick thighs and I still couldn't believe this was happening. With every plunge, I knew this was the best sex I'd ever had.

"Mrs. Johnson...you're going to make me cum soon..." I moaned.

"Tell me when, baby, I want you to give it to me."

"Fucking hell", I could feel my balls start working to push up all the cum I had left. I felt like I had ten gallons of it sitting in my shaft.

"Fuck!" I screamed in ecstasy as I pulled Mrs. Johnson up and stood up over her, positioning my cock over tits.

The first blast hit her right in the face, with a big stream of cum now by her lips. The second, third and fourth spurts of hot white cum shot all over her massive heaving tits. Fuck I didn't know I had this much left as I watched more shoot over her stomach and kneeling legs. Mrs. Johnson looked impressed, taking my cock in her mouth to clean off the rest. I sat back down on the disability ledge, with Mrs. Johnson still kneeling.

"Wow...just...wow. I think I love you Mrs. Johnson."

She giggled, "That was more fun than I think I've ever had..."

She looked spectacular, kneeling and covered in my cum. God I want to fuck her again, and again, and again I thought. This time on the workout equipment, the massage table, or even her bed.

"...But I think it's your job to clean me up this time." She looked up to me and smiled.

12