Working out the Kinks

Story Info
Follow up as Bill and Nancy work out the kinks.
3.7k words
4.58
20.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

I woke up on my tummy with someone kissing my ass. Literally. If I wasn't currently feeling the light suction and nibbles, I would have truly believed last night was a dream.

"It's about time you woke up, Nanc," Bill said against me. "Good morning."

I moaned in response and burrowed further into the sheets.

He nuzzled me, rubbing his 5 o'clock shadow over my ass. His paws kneaded my cheeks.

"Mmmm..." I whimpered and he squeezed me harder.

He licked the crevice between my cheeks and I shivered. His tongue dipped and swirled as he spread me, slowly inching toward my tight little hole. I clenched in anticipation and he dragged his tongue up my lower back. What a tease!

"Bill, please..."

"Please what, baby?" he asked.

"Please ME," I groaned.

He dropped his head against me and he laughed.

"You jerk," I started to push myself up but his hand creeping around my side stopped me.

"How's your side feel?" he asked.

"Like you care..." I told him.

And he smacked me. I couldn't believe it. He laughed and he rubbed the hand print he left on my ass.

"Did you just spank me?" I was completely shocked.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"No!"

"I bet it made you wet," he drawled, dragging his fingers down the crack of my ass to dip into my pussy. He stroked me, pulling my pussy lips between his fingers, pushing and tugging on them with his left hand. "It did make you wet. You're a gooey mess." And with his right hand, he spanked me again, harder.

"Bill!" I cried, arching into him, unable to hide my desire.

He rubbed my cheek again before spreading me with his thumb and index finger, opening me. He blew on my exposed virgin hole and I dug my knees deep into the mattress, waiting. His tongue dipped inside, lightly stabbing and swirling just inside the tender ring.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped.

"Oh, I will, Nanc," he said as he pulled away and stood up. He smacked me on the ass one more time and called over his shoulder as he walked away, "Meet me in the kitchen."

Who was this Bill? This tease was not the gentle giant who devoured me last night. No one had ever touched my ass. I had never ever thought of it as an erogenous zone but when his tongue traced it and dipped inside me, my pussy ran like a faucet. I had watched anal porn with Blackie in hand but had never inched him into my ass. He was way too big and the thought of fingering that tight hole had never even dawned on me.

I stood up and slipped on the long v neck tee I like to sleep in. I stopped in the bathroom to pull my hair into a loose ponytail and splash some water on my face. It'll do, I shrugged at my reflection.

As I walked through the living room, I saw Bill sitting on the counter in my kitchen. His feet were resting on my green barstools in front of him. He had bowls of food on either side of him.

"I eat off that island, you know. Thank God you're wearing briefs," I said as I came up behind him.

"Come and have a seat, Nanc," he roared in laughter and pushed the one stool out in front of him.

His left leg had been blocking my view and it wasn't until I came around and stood directly in front of him that I saw him. Him being Blackie. He was suctioned to the stool he had just pushed out, all nine veiny inches of him, standing straight up in the air. Head to toe, I turned bright red.

"Sit, Nancy," Bill ordered.

I was mortified, a million times more so than when his hand had grazed my boob in the gym. I was trembling and rooted to the spot.

"Do I need to come down and lift you onto him?" he asked, popping a blueberry into his mouth. "Because I will."

"I...I just want you, Bill," I managed to mutter.

"And I want you to trust me, Nanc, and have some fun with me. Sit, please," he said.

I walked around the stool until I was standing in front of it, between Bill's legs. He pressed a couple blueberries to my mouth and as I ate them, I snuck my tongue out to lick his fingers. He smirked at me, shaking his head no.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, backing me into Blackie. I felt him against my cheek and went on tiptoe, blindly reaching back to line him up.

Bill lightly grasped my jaw, his fingers curling around my chin, forcing me to look up at him. And as I sank onto Blackie, his eyes never left mine.

"Bill..." I moaned.

"Do you fuck yourself with him and think of me?" Bill asked.

"No," I said.

"Liar," he laughed, placing both hands on my shoulders and pushing me down. I had half of Blackie when Bill grasped me under my armpits and pulled me up.

I whimpered at the stroke, or the loss, and reached out, digging my nails into Bill's knees. He inhaled sharply and he pushed me back down. Up and down, he pulled and pushed.

"I know how wet you are, little one. Does he feel good?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes!" I cried. "Maybe even better than you."

His eyes challenged me and he gave me one final push, impaling me on Blackie until I was sitting flat on the stool. I felt my eyes bug out and he bent down, resting his forehead on mine.

"When you ride him on your shower wall, you think of me. Admit it," he said, wrapping his hand around my neck.

I dragged my right hand up his left thigh, until I was cupping him. The fly of his boxer briefs was damp and I rubbed him through the cloth and squeezed. I looked at him, shaking my head no.

"You told me last night you've thought of me, wanted me," he insisted.

"I thought it polite to agree with you," I shrugged, inching my fingers up his waistband, pulling it away from his body.

"And what do you call what you're doing now?" he asked.

"I'm squeezing my pussy against Blackie, feeling every inch of his veins stroking me as I clench and release," I moaned against his mouth. "He fills me up just right, Bill, makes me so wet..."

His tongue snaked out to lick me, or maybe even silence me, and I sucked it between my lips, licking the underside of it with my own. Nothing had ever tasted like him. My hands crept around his hips, trying to pull him closer to me, wanting all of him. I dipped them inside his briefs, squeezing his ass as he took my mouth harder. His tongue plunged inside me just like his cock had last night, marking me as his own. His hands framed my neck as his left foot dug into the stool next to me, giving him the leverage he needed to inch himself closer to me. He was radiating heat.

I cupped him again, dragging my hand up to his waistband. His cock was sticking out of it and I felt his pre-cum coating the tip. I pulled away from his mouth to look at him, and God...he was beautiful. Black, hot, veiny steel...and so real. He was so big against my fingers, my hand. I brushed him with my thumb, swirling those little drops all around. I had no idea how that thick mushroom head had fit inside my pussy. Blackie had nothing on him.

Bill's chin rested on my head, his hands holding tight to my hair.

"Tell me what you want, Bill," I asked as I played with his tip.

He tugged my head back, looking down at me, his eyes telling me. He lifted his hips towards me and I pulled down his briefs. I could not believe every inch of that fat shaft had fit inside of me. I wiggled and creamed on Blackie as I stroked him.

"Tell me, Bill," I insisted.

"Suck on me, Nanc," he moaned.

"You can do better than that," I grinned and squeezed.

"I want to fuck your mouth. I want to see your pretty pink lips sucking my black cock down your throat. I know it's silky wet and tight, just like your pussy. And God, our colors are so beautiful together, Nanc," he growled, pulling my head towards his groin.

I hooked my feet around the stool and bent forward. Blackie came with me, stroking the sweetest spot.

I looked up at Bill as I darted my tongue out and tasted him, licking and flicking my tongue over the wet tip. I circled around and around, taking every drop that oozed out of him. His hands tightened in my hair.

"Please, baby...suck me. Suck me hard," he begged.

I closed my mouth over the tip, watching him watch me. His eyes were so dark, so full of passion, and I was responsible. I did as he asked, sucking on the head, stretching my mouth over him. I took a few inches before I felt my eyes begin to water.

"Oh, God, you feel so good. But go easy, Nanc. Don't hurt yourself," he warned, lessening his grip.

I moved up and down, not letting him go, feeling my saliva pour out of my mouth and coat his shaft. He tasted so musky and he was so hot, so hard. I moved faster, holding the base of him, curling my fingers down to cup his balls. They were so big, so full of cum for me. I squeezed him as a shiver ran through his whole body. His cock head pulsed in my mouth.

"You're making me so wet, baby," he groaned, combing his fingers through my hair. "Make me wet for your ass."

I released him, gasping for air. I stroked his shaft with one hand, wetting him from tip to root as my other hand dipped down to rub under his balls.

"My ass?" I croaked out.

"I won't hurt you. If it makes you more comfortable, you can keep Blackie inside you, too," his eyes twinkled.

The mere thought of his proposal had me rocking on Blackie. I tightened my hands on Bill. He wanted his big black cock in my ass.

"Do you like that idea? Have you ever had a toy in each of your holes?" he asked. "Never wondered what it would feel like to be double fucked? I won't share you with anyone but I will do that for you if it's something you want to feel."

He reached behind him on the counter and brought forward my bottle of lube.

"How much snooping did you do while I slept?" I asked.

He grasped my jaw, pulling my mouth towards him as he bent down. He kissed me so sweetly, making me feel safe, making me feel cherished.

"Do I scare you, Nanc?" he moaned against my mouth.

"No," I assured him.

"Good," and he reached down and yanked my shirt over my head.

As soon as it cleared my head, I had my hands back on him. I couldn't bear to let him go. I bent forward, needing to taste him again. And I sucked hard. I took him further then before, until I thought I might gag. And then I took him further. I placed my hands flat on his thighs and watched my saliva pour and bubble out of my mouth. I bobbed faster, loving the feel of him stretching me, pulsing inside of me. And God, I did want him in my ass. I wanted to reach heights with him that I had never imagined. But first, I wanted his cum in my belly.

"Fuck, baby!" he screamed. "You're gonna make me cum."

I dug my nails into his thighs, begging for his release, refusing to back off. He held my head and thrust his hips, meeting me and feeding me at the same time.

"Oh, my God, Nanc, I'm almost in your throat. I love your mouth, baby. I can't hold back..."

I felt him swell and then I felt him burst. I let up so I could fully taste him. He shot so hard, I didn't want it all to slip down my throat before I got the chance to savor him. I looked up at him as I swallowed and gulped down his cum. His black eyes watched me as I licked his shaft like an ice cream cone, not willing to miss one single drop.

"I thought you were innocent," Bill said, trying to catch his breath.

"I've never done that to anyone before," I told him, looking away. "I never wanted to."

"I should go slow with you," he cupped my chin, forcing my eyes up to his. "It would kill me if I hurt you."

"I don't want to wait, Bill. I'm still dripping all over Blackie. I want what you described," I said. "No one can take me as high as you can. No one's ever wanted all of me."

He pushed off the counter until he was standing in front of me. As he slid down, I stuck my tongue out to lick his happy trail, his abs and his chest. I never wanted to stop touching him, tasting him.

"Are you sure?" he asked, bending down to kiss me.

"Please fuck my ass, Bill," I whispered against his mouth.

He pulled on my nipples before cupping my breasts, holding the weight of them in his hands. He bent to one, sucking the tip deep inside, watching me. I held tight to his head, holding him against me as I reached for his cock with my other hand. I stroked him, feeling him harden beneath my palm. His hands slid under my armpits, tugging me towards him, rocking me forward on Blackie and I whimpered. He feasted on my other nipple before slipping behind me.

"Lean forward, Nanc. Stretch across the counter and hold on to the other side," he said, pressing on my back. He leaned over me, his chest against mine, running his arms up and down mine.

"Get a good grip and hold on tight," he breathed into my ear. "Let me help you work out those kinks."

Once I was fully stretched over the counter, his hands came up my arms, over my shoulders and down my back.

"How's your side, sweetie?" he asked.

"It's uh...it's fine," I groaned.

"Why are you groaning? Did Blackie shift inside you? Is he rubbing your g-spot?" He moved his hands around me, squeezing my breasts, rubbing my nipples with the palms of his hand. They pebbled even harder under his paws as he pressed his cock against my lower back.

"I'm already hard for you, Nanc. That's what you do to me. I laid awake for hours this morning, wanting you to wake up so I could have you again. I knew how long your week was so I let you rest," he told me as he moved to stroke my back. "I've waited too long..."

He reached for the bottle of lube with one hand and I heard him open the lid. I braced for what was to come and he felt me tighten.

"Relax," he whispered, "I've got you."

And his right hand slid down my back until I felt his middle finger dip down the crevice of my ass. It was covered in lube. He stroked up and down, teasing me, rubbing ever so gently. And after what seemed like an eternity, he probed my hole, circling it round and round.

"I'm going to feed you my finger now, baby. It looks beautiful, sweets. My thick black finger going into your pretty pink ass." He inched it inside me and I tried to scooch back into him, wanting it all.

"Let me open you," he told me. "Blackie made you so wet, your tiny little hole is covered in your natural lube. Let me get you ready for more fingers before I give you my cock."

He inched in further and said, "Unless you think you know better. Tell me what you want, Nanc."

I held tighter to the counter, arching my back, rocking Blackie against that sweet spot.

"Finger my ass, Bill," I cried out. "Please!"

And he sank it deep inside me, wiggled it around and then retreated, plunging it in and out.

"You are so hot, Nancy. My little spitfire. You're riding me and Blackie at the same time and I'm so jealous of him, I think I'll add another finger," he taunted me and tucked another finger inside of me.

I felt myself stretching and it was the sweetest pain. I never imagined I'd feel this way, this open, this free with another person. Bill was fucking my ass with two fingers and my pussy was impaled on a plastic dildo and I never wanted this sweet torture to end.

"That's it, baby. You like your ass being fingered? It looks amazing. You're pink inside. I know that because when I pull out and shove back in, I can see you start to gape. You're gaping for me, opening for my cock. I don't know how much longer I can wait," he moaned, scissoring his fingers into my tight, hot hole. "Maybe I should give you three fingers..."

"No!" I begged.

"What do you want now, little one?" he asked.

"Fuck my ass, Bill," I pleaded.

"I already am, Nanc," he teased.

"With your cock, Bill. Fuck my ass with your big black cock. Just like you did my pussy last night and my mouth today. Open me like no one ever has," I whimpered.

He bent and trailed kisses up and down my spine as he continued to finger me.

"You'll tell me if I hurt you," he stated.

"Yes," I promised.

"You'll tell me," he reiterated.

"I swear I will, Bill. Please give me your cock...now," I moaned.

He removed his fingers and reopened the lube. I was so wet and lubed enough already, I didn't think he needed more but I was certainly not in a position to argue.

His left hand slid up my back, circling my neck as he bent me until my breasts lay on the counter. I had lifted slightly off of Blackie and Bill got a clear view of my ass. He touched my tiny hole with his tip, rubbing it all around.

"You know you're mine, Nancy? You know I'll never let anyone else have you." It was a statement and a demand for me to answer him.

"Yes, Bill. I won't ever want anyone but you," I told him.

He fed me the tip, opened me and stopped.

I groaned, undulating against Blackie, trying to wiggle Bill deeper inside of me.

"Mine, Nanc. Forever," he pushed inside, giving me at least three inches and I cried out at the sweetest, hottest pain I had ever known.

He retreated and pushed again, inch by tantalizing inch.

"I can feel Blackie," he said. "Are we too much?"

"No! Fuck me, Bill. Please give me more!" I begged.

He held tight to my shoulders and pushed a little more. He pulled back and plunged again.

"I want you to take me to the root, Nanc. Please tell me when you want me to stop because I don't think I can. I want to watch myself disappear inside of you. Your ass is so fucking tight and hot. It's mine," he pumped and flexed harder, "all mine!"

He was almost all the way inside me when I exploded. I let go of the counter and grabbed my tits, trying to ease their ache and hold tight to the pleasure that was consuming me. I felt myself squirt, my cum pouring out of my pussy, sliding down my thigh.

"Bill!" I screamed. "Don't stop! Keep fucking me!"

His hands came around me to cup my breasts and with one final plunge, he buried himself to the hilt inside of me. He remained still for just a few seconds before he pulled out and fucked me hard.

"I can't stop, baby. I'm gonna nut so deep inside of you. Your cum is all over my balls and your smell," he pounded me, "I will never get enough of your smell."

His arms dropped down around my waist and he lifted me off Blackie. More cum poured out of me and my spasms began again and he fucked me through it. He bent me over the counter and he fucked me hard. His one hand bent down and rubbed my clit.

"Nanc!" he cried out and filled me with his cum. It was so warm filling my ass and all the while, he kept rubbing my clit, determined to take me with him one more time.

I never knew I could fly so high. I clawed at his hands and threw my head back on to his shoulder as I screamed something completely incoherent. And he held me. He stayed locked to my back and held me as I crumbled in his arms and squirted one more time, all over his meaty hand and thick thighs.

I don't know how long we stood there, waiting to catch our breath. His hands never left my body, rubbing me up and down.

After a few minutes, I bent forward and he followed me, laying over my back. I was on my second handful of blueberries when he peered over my shoulder.

"Are you eating?" he asked in utter disbelief.

"You ravished me but didn't really feed me," I shrugged.

He slowly pulled himself out of me and I felt his cum start to drip from my ass. My kitchen stool and floor were a mess. He bent and scooped me into his arms.

"Grab the blueberries," he told me.

"Where are we going?' I asked.

"To take a bath," he said, smooching me on the forehead and starting to walk away.

"But what about...?" I looked back.

"Don't say Blackie, Nanc. Don't you dare ask for Blackie," he ordered.

And as he was carrying me, he managed to smack me on the ass. Hard.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers