Working Overtime

Story Info
Will's lady boss gives him a hard time...
3k words
4.4
44.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers

Will was nervous as he waited patiently outside his boss's office. He had been told to report to her when the office closed business for the day. He lightly rapped his knuckles on the door, and waited for a reply.

"Come in!" said the voice, abruptly.

Will walked in to the large plush office, and stood in front of Jenny's desk. She was standing in front of a filing cabinet, reaching for something in the bottom drawer. Forty something, Jenny had a mane of curly raven hair cascading down her back, and a curvy hourglass figure, that Will had lusted after ever since he had joined the company. She had a reputation for being aggressive in the workplace, and her strikingly attractive looks enhanced her dominant personality.

He noticed that as she bent over, her short pencil skirt rode up her thighs, revealing a glimpse of stocking top. True enough, that day she had elected to ware sheer black stockings, and a deep purple satin suspender belt. Her legs were shapely, and looked gorgeous, finished off with an impossibly high pair of glossy black stilettos.

Will's cock began to stiffen in his pants. He thought Jenny was incredibly horny, and often fantasized about her. He imagined himself walking over to her and ripping off her skirt, then taking her from behind as she bent over the drawers.

"Jesus!" he thought to himself, his cock throbbing madly now as his mind snapped back into reality. He had no idea why he'd been summoned to her office.

"Sit down Will, we need to have a chat." said Jenny, sternly.

He calmly sat down, crossing his legs, trying not to make it too obvious that she was turning him on. Had she been bending over like that on purpose? Were her heels higher than usual? Will wasn't sure, but he was getting the feeling that she was deliberately trying to arouse him.

Jenny paced slowly around the room behind him, her heels clicking sexily on the hardwood floor, before eventually settling in her chair. She sat staring at him for a moment, and then spoke.

"I've noticed, Will, that you've been paying me more than a little attention recently." she said, slowly licking her lips.

"I.....er.....uh.....don't know.....uh...what you mean......?" Will stammered.

Jenny, sat bolt upright, her full round breasts, which were encased in a purple satin bra, pressed hard against her thin white blouse. She had the appearance of a headmistress, who was about to chastise an unruly pupil.

"Oh, I think you do, Will." she said, very slowly.

Jenny stood up, and walked to the door. Without looking behind, Will heard the click of a lock, and the sound of her window blinds being closed. She approached him from behind, running her hands over his shoulders, and down his chest.

"You've been very naughty, Will," Jenny purred in his ear, "I think you need to be reprimanded!"

"Oh God!" exclaimed Will, squirming in his seat. His cock was now straining for release, "I'm sorry Jenny, it's just that you're so, well.........hot!"

"You like working for me, don't you Will? You like to make your boss happy, whatever it takes, don't you?" she asked, "well, if you want to carry on working for me, you have to do exactly as I say." Her hands continued their journey over his chest, down his stomach and into his lap, feeling his hardness.

"Oh Will!" Jenny ridiculed him, "are you getting hard for me?"

Will sat motionless, not knowing what to do or say next. Jenny released her grip from his crotch, and stood with her hands on her hips, her full ripe breasts jutting out.

"Will, you're pathetic. Stand up and take off your clothes, all of them!" ordered Jenny, "if you want to keep your job, you'll do it!"

This was crazy, thought Will, but he did as instructed. He reluctantly removed each item until he was down to just his boxer shorts, which barely contained his thick, throbbing cock.

"I said everything!" Jenny shouted, sternly.

Will let out a little sigh, and slipped off his shorts. His erect cock finally released, it jutted out from his groin, a dewdrop of pre-cum forming at the tip. His eyes were fixed on the opposite wall, and could feel his face flushing with embarrassment. Jenny walked in front of him, giving his cock a little squeeze.

"Will, you do surprise me, what a magnificent cock! It's probably wasted on a worm like you however............" she said, trailing off as she walked to a store cupboard behind where he was standing.

Jenny opened the cupboard door, and after rummaging around for a moment, returned with a reel of strong black tape. She grabbed his hair roughly, pulling him downwards.

"Get down on your knees before me, just do as I say!" she snapped.

Will fell down to the floor on his knees, as ordered. Jenny quickly applied some tape to his mouth, before taping his ankles together, and his wrists behind his back. She then walked around the room, looking very satisfied with herself. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and released her creamy, round breasts from the bra, exposing them to Will. She pulled and fondled her dark nipples, gasping with delight and sending shivers down her spine. Will mumbled, complaining through his gag, it was pointless though, he was now just a pawn in her little game.

Jenny went to her desk drawer and fetched a twelve-inch wooden ruler. She then proceeded to smack his naked butt cheeks with it, over and over again until the skin was red raw. Will screamed behind the gag as she thrashed him hard and long, the pain intensifying with each stroke. She then dug a stiletto heel into his burning buttock, making him squeal with pain. She grabbed his hair again and pulled his face close to hers.

"Oh what's the matter Will, your boss getting on your case today?" she laughed, taunting him. "If you've been having dirty thoughts about me Will, then you need punishing, just like your colleague!"

Will was puzzled, what did she mean? He had no idea, but was about to get the surprise of his life. Jenny went back to the walk-in cupboard and opened the door. This time Will was facing towards the cupboard, and could see inside. His eyes went wide with shock. Standing in the cupboard was his work colleague Daisy.

Daisy was naked, and had been bound and gagged with the black tape as well. She had a panicked look in her eyes as she saw Will, naked on the floor. Will had always fancied Daisy too, but it was common knowledge in the office that Daisy was gay. Jenny grabbed hold of Daisy's short blonde hair and dragged her petite figure out into the office. She was made to kneel down, side by side next to Will.

"Daisy and I have been having fun this afternoon, haven't we Daisy?" she said, wickedness creeping into her voice, "you see Will, you're not the only one who seems to have a crush on me!"

Daisy mumbled through her gag, shaking her head. Her face was crimson with embarrassment, as was Will's. She had been crying and her mascara was streaked down her face like rail-tracks. Her butt-cheeks were red and sore too, from a sound thrashing from Jenny's wooden ruler, and she had sore looking welts covering her small, pert breasts. God knows what Jenny had done to her, Will wondered.

Jenny walked over to her desk and perched herself on the edge. Pulling up her short skirt, it was immediately obvious that she had been wearing no panties. She revealed her smoothly trimmed pussy lips to her subordinates. Licking a finger, she parted her puffy pink lips and shoved it deep inside her. With her other hand, she began gentle circular motions on her clit. Will and Daisy couldn't take their eyes from Jenny's cunt. Jenny had an enormous clit, freakily large, which no doubt was now throbbing as hard as Will's cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" moaned Jenny, as she inserted yet another finger into her moist crack. Her fingers glistened with her juices. Squelching and sucking noises emanated from her cunt, and her wetness was soon dripping down her hand and wrist.

"See how much I'm enjoying this, bitches!" she laughed, wiping her fingers all over Daisy and Will's faces.

They looked at each other, shocked at what was happening to them. Surely Jenny couldn't get away with this, could she? What if the other people in the office found out? Jenny reached behind Will's ass, feeling for his cock. It was still hard as she pulled it through, backwards between his legs. Pre-cum was dripping in sticky strings from the end, down onto the floor.

"Oh my Will, that will never do!" said Jenny, "good thing I have a slut here to clean up your cock!"

She ripped off the tape from Daisy's mouth, which left her gasping for air. She then grabbed Daisy by the neck and forced her behind Will's ass, directing her to suck his cock. Will felt Daisy take him in her mouth, and gave out a little whimper of delight. Daisy's mouth was full of cock, something that she certainly wasn't used to. However, she moaned and groaned, tasting his man-meat, savouring the drops of pre-cum that leaked out.

"My goodness Daisy, you do surprise me!" exclaimed Jenny, "you're taking to sucking cock very well, but then you are such a little slut, aren't you? Now you can lick Will's ass for me, go on, get your tongue right in his hole, you dirty little bitch!"

Daisy followed Jenny's orders without any hesitation, probing deep into his ass with her hot tongue. Her afternoon with her boss had obviously taught her who was in charge. She lapped and licked at his ass-hole enthusiastically, while Jenny watched avidly.

Jenny then picked up her handbag, and looking through it, found two large rubber butt plugs. She removed Will's tape from his mouth, which prompted him to try and speak.

"Jenny, I...." Will was unable to finish his sentence, as it met with a stinging sharp slap across his face from his boss.

"Shut up bitch!" shouted Jenny. She roughly shoved the butt plugs into Daisy and Will's mouths. She was going to abuse and humiliate them both, and was going to enjoy every second of it.

"You're my bitches now, and I'm going to have some fun with you both!" she said, an evil grin forming on her lips.

Right now, thought Will, he and Daisy were both utterly helpless, and Jenny was most definitely in charge. His cock was still rock hard and his mouth was now full of rubber butt plug. He thought he might gag from it, as Jenny had shoved so deep into his mouth.

Saliva drooled from both their mouths, as they were struggling to contain the plugs. Jenny pulled out a bottle of lube and a pair of elbow length black latex gloves from her handbag. She then plucked the toys from their mouths, each of them sighing with relief.

Jenny put on the long rubber gloves, and after giving the plugs a coating with the lube, reached behind Will and Daisy and began working them into their ass-holes. Will had never felt anything like it before, a mixture of pleasure and pain, as his ass tried to accommodate the toy.

The plugs were on the large side, and it took some time before they were fully inserted, past their strained sphincters. Daisy cried as the plug was pushed deep into her ass, tears running down her cheeks. Will's body tensed as the widest part of the plug was slipped through his hole. Finally both of their tight butts were full of black rubber, filling and stretching them, giving them an experience like they'd never had before.

Jenny was feeling particularly nasty, and standing in front of them in turn, lifted her skirt again to reveal her hot, wet, cunt. Kneeling on the floor, Daisy and Will were at the perfect height to service their boss's pussy with their tongues. Jenny grabbed Daisy's head with both hands, and thrust it into her crotch. Daisy's tongue darted in and out, lapping and sucking at Jenny's wet hole.

"Oh...oh...yes...oh...yes...YES!!!!" Jenny grunted, as Daisy's hot tongue invaded her.

Will watched on with amazement, as Daisy licked out her boss's cunt. Then it was his turn to perform. Jenny grabbed his head roughly, grinding and squirming her wet cunt-lips into his face. He could feel the large bud of her clit throbbing in his mouth, like a small cock. She was close to climaxing now and pressed harder into Will's mouth. His tongue worked hard, fucking her pussy with it all the time.

"Oh my God, oh my God! Aieeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh!!!" she squealed, loudly.

Suddenly Jenny's orgasm exploded inside her. Juices gushed from her pussy, drenching Will's face. It was like geyser erupting, her girly cum showering all over Will. Her face contorted as she came, crying and screaming. Her body jerked and quivered while she tried to maintain her balance on her high heels. Legs trembling, her climax finally subsided. Will had to gulp down air, trying to recover from Jenny's assault on his face. His face was drenched with her juices, until Daisy went to work, lapping at him, until he was dry.

"That's it slut, clean up my bitch for me!" she giggled.

Daisy licked at his face, tasting and sucking Jenny's cunt juice. His cock was on fire now, and he was desperate for sexual release. Will couldn't believe how bizarre this had all been, but he had no idea that things were about to get even more extreme. Jenny re-applied tape over their mouths, gagging them again, and then knelt on the floor behind the pair of them.

She began working the butt-plugs in and out of their assholes, loosening them for something bigger. Daisy moaned and cried each time the plug was repeatedly pushed in, and then pulled out. There seemed to be no end to Jenny's perversity, and Daisy thought she might die with pleasure. Jenny finally removed the plugs, leaving their butts gaping wide open.

"Let's see how my bitches look with a fist up their ass!" Jenny squealed.

She smothered lube all over her latex-clad hands, and forming fists, gently pushed against their asses. Her small hands slipped easily into their greasy holes, right up to her slim wrists. Jenny began to simultaneously fuck them, slowly at first, then faster and harder. Will and Daisy gritted their teeth as they endured Jenny's vicious anal assault.

Their poor butts were ravaged over and over again. Daisy's cunt dripped juices down her inner thighs constantly, while Will's cock leaked pre-cum all over the floor between his legs. Jenny finally stopped, leaving her subs exhausted, but she wasn't done yet, as she still had plans for them.

"Will, you're going to fuck Daisy!" Jenny smirked, "isn't that what you've always wanted?"

Daisy and Will glanced at each other, panic-stricken. She dragged Will by the hair, manhandling him until he had shuffled into position behind Daisy, who was on her knees, ass high in the air, with her head resting on the floor. Will's cock was standing to attention just inches behind Daisy's gaping ass. As he was still tightly bound, Jenny grabbed Will's cock and guided it into Daisy's rear passage. His thick cock completely filled her ass, plundering her sore hole, causing Daisy to gasp with lust.

"Now fuck her, Will, fuck the little dyke, ream her ass out for me!" Jenny laughed.

Will, began thrusting, banging at her ass wildly. It was difficult for both of them to move because of their restraints, but they soon worked into a jerky rhythm. They were fighting for breath as their mouths were still gagged, and sweat dripped from them with their exertion. Their thighs slapped together, as he buried his cock into her ass again and again.

Jenny spanked Will hard with the wooden ruler again, "Faster Will, fuck her deeply for me!"

Will responded, intensifying his thrusts, battering at Daisy's ass. Jenny wanted to join in and reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a strap-on dildo. Quickly fastening the leather straps around her, she lubed the bulbous head of the rubber cock. Moving behind Will, she spread his cheeks wide apart as he continued fucking Daisy's ass.

Jenny pushed the head of the massive dildo hard against the entrance to Will's ass. With his rhythmic movements aiding her, it suddenly entered him. Jenny grabbed Will's hips, and started to thrust deeply into him. The three of them were now interlocked anally, grinding and pounding in wild abandon. Jenny fucked Will, while Will fucked Daisy, their lustful cries becoming louder and louder.

Daisy was the first to cum, her very first anal orgasm, and it nearly tore her apart. She shrieked and wailed behind her gag, her body convulsing violently. Will came next spurting his hot seed deep into Daisy's butt.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnffffffkkkk!" he grunted and sighed as he filled her wrecked ass-hole with his sticky cum. Lastly Jenny came for the second time, the leather strap of her dildo stimulating her aching clit as she fucked Will hard.

"F...F...F...Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!" she stammered, her body thrown into spasms, jerking and shaking as her climax ripped through her. She eventually shuddered to a halt, totally spent. Jenny pulled the thick dildo from Will's ass, leaving it gaping and pulsating from her brutal fucking.

Will withdrew his cum-covered cock from Daisy. Her ass-hole contractions caused his hot sperm to dribble from her, running down all over her pussy lips. Jenny stood up and took off the strap-on tool before tidying herself up. She left a pair of scissors on the desk, and walked towards the exit, leaving Will and Daisy to cut themselves free.

"Make sure you clean this mess up bitches, I want the place spick and span before tomorrow morning, or there will be hell to pay!" she ordered, before exiting the room.

Blue_Suzi
Blue_Suzi
29 Followers