Working Relationship Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I am a bit lost when it comes to this thing with John. He said he was forced to suck that man at the club, but when I pushed him, he admitted he had enjoyed it. You saw and heard everything, so from a man's point of view, did you think it was the truth?"

David thought for a moment before answering, and then said, "I think what he said was the truth. I know he tried to dodge out of telling you, but when you pushed him I think he told the truth. Something tells me though that there is more to tell, so maybe he didn't tell the whole truth. There are a couple of the men who 'dress' and go to that club, who can be a bit forceful and they are not averse to some 'man on man' action. I could easily see him being followed into the toilet and pushed into a cubicle, as he described. It's a gay club and he wasn't there as one of the 'dressed' group, so the assumption that he was gay would be quite a reasonable one. He sits quietly on his own, a classic 'submissive' situation. If he didn't protest when he was pushed into a cubicle and he sat on the toilet, his head would have been at about the right height for what he said happened. He admits to liking men in ladies clothes and the feel of lingerie, so from what he has said, he is, and probably always has been, at least bi-sexual and naturally quite submissive. In those circumstances, if he was presented with a man dressed like that with his skirt raised, ordering him to take his panties down, it has probably been a fantasy of his for a long time so it's very likely he would submit. He wouldn't be the first 'straight man' to then discover he liked the feel and taste of a man's cock in his mouth. There is a saying that 'real men don't suck cock!' But there is a counter saying, 'those real men don't know what they are missing'.

I would say, especially if he has done it four more times since then, John has definitely discovered he likes having a man's cock in his mouth, making him cum and the feel and taste of someone's spunk in his mouth. There is something about causing another person, male or female, to have an orgasm that is really very addictive. Most men are never brave enough to taste another man's cum, even if deep down they want to, but if they can get past that barrier, maybe because they are 'forced' to take it, like John said he was, they then realise there is nothing to be afraid of. As you know yourself, it doesn't taste all that bad."

Sarah wasn't sure if she should, but decided to ask anyway. "Have you ever tasted another man's cum?" she asked.

David smiled at her, "Now how did I know that question was coming?" he said. "Yes Sarah, I have. Like most cross dressers, I went through a period, early on, when I wondered if I was gay. I had a couple of relationships with other men, but then I realised it was not for me. During those relationships I was introduced to the ways men make love to each other. That was all over a long time ago. It was while I was at university, long before I met you."

"Most students at university experiment with things, usually trying to discover things about themselves. That was what I did. I tried things, decided who and what I was, and then settled into a lifestyle that suited me. After university I was, as they say 'footloose and fancy free'. I had several casual girlfriends and had a good time. Then, just over a year ago, you walked into my office and my whole world changed. Within a few weeks I knew I was in love. I knew it was hopeless, but that didn't matter. I just wanted to be near you. Our hands touched when you handed me a document and my heart leapt, but outwardly I had to remain calm. How could I tell you how I felt about you? I knew I couldn't, and so I kept it hidden inside. Then my camera fell out of my briefcase and you found it, saw the pictures and ..... Well, you know the rest."

Sarah hugged him, "When I started as your P.A, I thought you were a handsome young man. I soon found you were kind and thoughtful, and not just to me, everyone who came into contact with you was charmed by your personality. I know several of the other secretaries were hoping to get the position as your P.A and one made no secret of it, she got teased quite a bit about because it was obvious she would have liked a more 'personal' relationship as well. I did get a little hostility from a couple of them because I hadn't been there as long as they had. It was nothing major, just a few 'catty remarks'. That is why we will have to be careful to maintain our outwardly professional relationship there. Now you know your feelings for me are reciprocated, I hope that will make it a little easier to be professionally polite and friendly at work, because you know I am going to .... Please excuse the language, 'fuck your brains out' when I get you home."

David laughed, "And there I was thinking you were such a prim and proper lady, who didn't do such things."

"Oh I am, just you wait until tomorrow night and you will see how 'Prim and Proper I am," said Sarah, dropping her hand into his lap, stroking his erect cock through his trousers. Then she stopped. "Oh My God! What if ....... " she exclaimed.

David looked at her in alarm "What if .... What?"

She looked up at him and hesitantly said, "I don't know if ..... Look, if this is too weird for you, I want you to say so, but a thought has just crossed my mind."

David looked at her, she was actually blushing. She had lifted her head from his chest and was looking up at him. "Well .... Come on, tell me what you are thinking," he said.

"What if John's reason for asking me to take a lover is because he wants a male lover for himself. Maybe he is hoping that if I have a lover, he might be invited to join in when we have sex and he might get to suck you. Do you think that might be what he wants?"

"I suppose it's possible, although as my understanding of the 'cuckold' thing goes, and I haven't really looked into it much myself, usually the main excitement for the man is seeing or hearing about his wife having sex with other men. There is often a 'clean up' element which, if he likes the taste of male semen, and it looks like he does, could be a part of it for him."

Sarah thought for a moment, "I think I am going to have to talk very firmly to him tonight, after you have gone home" she said. "I am going to find out a lot more about his other ... encounters, and heisgoing to tell me what he expects, or hopes to get from our new relationship. I have asked you to be my lover, not his. At the moment, as far as I am concerned, his sexual needs are going to be very much secondary, after ours."

She was silent as she thought for several minutes, "I want to reinforce his new position, so he knows I am putting him firmly into second place in the line for any sexual favours from now on. I am going to call him down, but make him wait outside the closed lounge door until we allow him in. I want you to be the one who tells him when he can enter, as well. You need some 'help?' with this condition," she stroked the hard bulge in the front of his trousers, "So although we are not going to make love tonight, I am going to provide that 'help', like I did this morning in the car. If he is standing outside as I do it, waiting untilyouallow him to enter his own lounge, I think that should show him where he now stands in this house very nicely. I am not going to tell him this will be the second time I have done this with you; I want him to continue to think this is our first time and this whole situation has only happened because he has pushed me into going along with his desires. He is the one who wanted it to happen, not me."

David kissed her, "Only if it is what you want to do my love" he said. "I can manage and will happily wait until tomorrow."

"No! It's not right asking you to leave tonight like this," she stroked his cock again, "Anyway, I want to do it, in fact, I know I am being very naughty, but I have been looking forward to doing this for most of the evening. If I have also taken my skirt and blouse off, when you tell him to come in I will be almost completely naked, so he will know you have seen me as he wanted you to when he laid out these clothes. I might even shoot a spurt of your cum on my breasts. He is going to be under no illusions as to what we have been doing while he waited outside the door."

"Look, I know this sounds really bad, so please, if you don't want me to do it, say so, but he is going to be able to hear us making love tomorrow night anyway. Not the first time, that's for us, not him, I am going to send him down to the social club for our first time together, let him imagine what he likes. I do not want him to be listening to us tomorrow night when we make love for the first time. I am not sending you home tonight, without relieving this pressure. That's not just for you, it's for me too, I want to taste you again, but he might as well know that he is not the only one in this house who likes the taste of a man's cum," she squeezed his cock, "Well, this man's cum anyway."

"All this may be a bit too far out, but in the last 24 hours I have found your camera with pictures of you, dressed as a woman. Found a picture of myself on there, showing my breasts, and discovered that you are in love with me. I have been offered a lesbian relationship, and visited a sex shop, where I bought a 'disciplinary implement' and ..." Sarah blushed! "... I had an orgasm when that implement was, at my request, tested on me ...Don't ask! I will tell you about it another time. ...I was then fingered to another orgasm by you, in your car at the rear of that sex shop, and I then performed oral sex on you. This was before I knew my husband wanted me to be his mistress and also wanted me to take a lover. I think I had already decided before I sent him that email that I wanted you, and we were going to become lovers, no matter what he decided. This just makes everything so much easier because we don't have to hide it from him as well as people at work. The 'implement' I bought this morning, I used on him before you arrived. He accepted his punishment without a murmur of complaint. Then, while he was still on his knees after the spanking, I masturbated him from between his legs into a glass, as if I was milking a cow."

"He selected the clothes he wanted me to wear to go on the date with you, after he knew you had told me you are in love with me and I had told him I had strong feelings for you. I also told him that in the light of what he had said, I was now considering asking you if you wanted to become my lover. He then chose what he wanted me to wear to go out with you tonight to a public restaurant. My breasts were on show to anyone who cared to look, and, apart from a suspender belt, as you know I am naked under this skirt. He also put this chain around my ankle, with an engraved tag, which advertised that I was married but available for sex. I thought it wasn't too obvious, but Jennifer spotted it straight away. I don't know when he had that tag engraved, because I had never seen it before tonight. I just hope that he didn't get it done anywhere around here, because it isn't exactly discreet, is it?

I told him, if I was dressed as he wanted, it was an open invitation and I would be unable to prevent you having sex with me if you wanted. I suggested that at least I should put a pair of panties on. His reply was 'I think you look perfect for tonight - Mistress'. Then, after we have a lovely meal in a fantastic restaurant, when we get back here, I discover that for over a year he has been having sexual relations with other men, not just once but several times."

Tonight Mrs Smith can see you leave. Tomorrow night she may see you arrive, but you will have had too much to drink, to drive home so you will be staying over – in the spare room of course." She winked at him, "Isn't it strange how room names seem to move around without warning?" Then putting her arms around his neck, she kissed him passionately. "That's the first one towards your unlimited allowance for tomorrow night. You can have that one on account, .... On account of I am already in love with you!"

Opening the door to the hall, Sarah called to John. He must have been waiting because he came downstairs at once. She pointed to a spot next to the door. "Wait there, we will call you when you can come in" she said, before stepping back into the room and pushing the door behind her almost, but not fully closed. Then she removed her blouse and skirt, laying them carefully on the chair John usually sat in. She knelt down between David's knees and unfastened his trousers, pulling them down so that he was fully exposed. She then cupped his face in her hands and kissed him, and said "From this moment, John has no access to my body unless you to decide to allow it. My heart is yours, my body is also yours. If you say 'he may touch your breast', he may touch my breast. If you say "your whole body is 'off limits' to him", I will not allow him to even to kiss me."

She lowered her head into David's lap, kissing then licking his cock, before sliding it into her mouth. Then she began, very noisily for the benefit of John standing outside the door, to suck him. David groaned as her tongue licked around the head of his cock. Sarah looked up at him and whispered, "That's right, I want him to hear what we are doing," then she went back down and continued sucking him. Like that morning David was so aroused he couldn't hold out for very long, and all too soon for his liking, he felt his balls responding to her loving. With a loud couple of groans he began to empty his load into her mouth. Sarah took the first spurt in her mouth, before lifting her head and swallowing it as she directed the next one onto her upper chest and neck, then the next one onto her breasts. Then she dipped her head back down and sucked the rest of his ejaculation into her mouth.

When he had completely finished, she raised her head to look at him, opening her mouth to show him the pool of his cum on her tongue. Putting the head of his cock back into her mouth, she nodded to him and indicated the door. Understanding what she meant, David called out "You may come in now John!"

John entered the room to the sight of his wife, naked except for her stockings and suspenders, kneeling between David's knees. His trousers and pants around his thighs and his rapidly deflating cock between her lips. Sarah looked up at him then pointed at the floor by the side of David's feet. John knelt down, his gaze fixed on David's cock in his wife's mouth. Sarah sucked as she drew back and there was a wet sounding 'plop' as her lips, almost reluctantly, released the head. She smiled up at David for a moment, then turning towards her husband; she pulled his head to her and fiercely kissed him, transferring David's cum from her mouth into his. It was not a loving kiss, she was emphasising his new position in their home. Feeding him David's cum, she was telling him that David was now rated above him in her affections. As she sat back, John swallowed what she had transferred to his mouth, accepting his new situation.

Then Sarah kissed David's cock and looked up at him. "May he?" she said, indicating David's cock. David nodded. Looking at John, Sarah said, "You may clean off what David spurted on my breasts. Then you can kiss his cock, and suck any remaining cum I may have missed from him. Donotexpect this to be a regular treat. He is going to be my lover, not yours. He is allowing you to do this tonight, but he is not gay and does not usually welcome advances from those who are. He is allowing this as a favour to me, because he loves me. Do you understand?

John nodded. "Yes Mistress. Thank you Sir."

"Good boy! You may as well know, after what you have told me about your extra-marital activities over the last year, I now consider you to be at least bi-sexual if not actively gay. Our marriage may continue, but it will never be the same as it was. You wanted me to take a lover and I warned you I could only consider having sex with someone I cared deeply about and that such feelings could easily escalate into love. We have not actually made love yet, I hope that is going to happen tomorrow night, but I am telling you now that I think I am already falling in love with David."

Sarah presented her breasts to John, who licked every trace of David's cum from them before bending towards his cock. Sarah lifted his, now soft cock for John to put it into his mouth. For almost a minute Sarah allowed him to suck it. Then she saw David was beginning to get hard again, so she said "That's enough!"

John obediently dropped back to the kneeling position as Sarah kissed David on the lips, then bent to give his cock another kiss, sucking him into her mouth again for a second.. "Thank you," she said to him as she stood up.

Turning to John, she said "I think I now understand most of what happened last night at the social club. For the last year you have been having sexual relations with other men. Obviously I don't know if it was your intention, but last night I think your actions in that toilet led Mick to believe you were hoping to have sex with him. I don't know what led up to it, or what was said, but I am sure that it was more than just you taking a casual glance at his cock as he was having a pee. For him to assume you were not satisfying me sexually, something you have notyettold me about, must have been said. I still need to know what that was, and we will talk about that later."

"For one man to suck another man's cock, he is accepting a very submissive situation, and swallowing that mans semen totally confirms his submission. You have accepted David's cum from my mouth and licked it from my breasts. You swallowed that cum and you have also sucked David's cock. Therefore you have accepted you are now submissive to him as well as me."

"Tonight your statements and actions have made it plain you wish to accept a submissive role in our home as well, and thatyouwant me to take a lover. I think you do still love me, in your way. Although you may not have thought it would all happen so quickly, the time scale for this change in our lives was not determined by either of us. Circumstances seem to have conspired to find me someone who loves me, and who I also care about, although it may seem contrived, it really is a coincidence that this should occur at the precise moment you unsuccessfully attempt to 'pick up' another man in some toilets. I will be surprised, in spite of Lorraine and I sorting out the mess you left, if your attempted 'pick up' at the club doesn't become common knowledge. I threatened Mick that any attempt to target either of us would result in an in depth investigation of his business dealings by every government department he might ever have come into contact with, but I still wouldn't put it past him to let drop to people he knows, that you are gay and attempted to pick him up in the toilets at the club, as the reason he no longer goes there. If that should happen, I will, if only to protect myself from every oversexed Romeo in the town who thinks he now has a chance to get into my knickers, make my relationship with David public as well."

"If sucking a man off had only happened once, John, I might have been prepared to accept you had been forced, and male pride had kept you quiet about it having happened. To have done it a further four times since, tells me that while theremayhave been a 'forced' element that first time, since then you have been going out, actively seeking men with whom you could repeat the experience. I can only conclude from this that you like to suck men's cocks and your sexual orientation has moved from straight, if you ever were truly straight, to gay."

"From now on, even though legally you are still my husband, your access to my body, any part of it, is solely at David's discretion. If he says you may touch, Imayallow you to touch. If he says you may NOT touch .....What does that mean?"