Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember him saying, "Thanks man for gettin' together with us. We both really look forward to having you over. I like what it does for our sex...and I know Jo loves having two guys, in the bedroom...ya know what I mean? "Ummm, I always thought it was animal, dude!" He laughs, "In bed, she's just a fuckin' animal!"

I smile and add, "I see that. She comes off...not meek, but self-assured and reserved...at least, until sex comes into the picture...then its animal, like you say."

"Dude, she's always been that way...horny and quiet...bookish, smart...she's, for sure, got that sexy librarian thing."

I laugh, "That's understating things!"

It was probably twenty minutes before she emerged from the house, wearing a towel.

"Mmmmm, I like it...like what you can do with a towel!"

She smiles and picks up her drink, "Is this mine?"

"Yup, we made you a double...what d'ya think?"

She took a sip, "It's perfect, sweetie."

"Come on over and join the party! Oh, the dill's in fridge, wrapped in paper towel."

"That works...thank you, honey. What're my guys discussing? "

"A little of everything...but a lot about you."

"Ohhh, please, I can't wait...please continue...don't stop."

We've decided that you're a sexy, librarian-type!"

Oh, my husband always says that...and you did you discuss Mary Ann and Ginger?

I look over at him, "No, but...Pete...Mary Ann?"

We both cackle and high-five, "Me, too! She's fuckin' amazing hot!"

"You guys are just like teenagers."

Pete laughs, "Maybe horny teenagers with advanced sexual skills?"

I add to the banter, "I'd settle for youthful and virile."

"I admit that all works, but you two are frightening, when you get together."

She took another sip, sat it down and dropped the towel, "I guess I need to keep up my image...dinner's just gonna have to wait." She stood, completely naked, in the warm light of a setting sun. He pulled her onto his lap and they fell into a heated embrace. He pressed his face into her breasts, and she was grinding hard into his lap.

His dick pressing into her, "Mmmm, honey, I like what I feel...after what we just did, you want some don't ya?"

"Fuck yea!" He sighed, and his hand slipped between her legs. "Fuck, you're wet, already...I think Rob, here, needs some more, too."

"Dude...you ready for something wet?"

I grin, "Oh yea...lets share! I know yer thirsty...you go first, man!"

She got up and threw her leg over him, sort of, straddling the chair. I stroked, as he went to work...lapping and pushing up into her, with his tongue. After some heated tongue fucking, he pulled off to catch a breath, "Looks like Rob could use some relief...look at that dick...honey, I think he's ready to drop one!"

"Get over here, hon...let me take care of that for you."

She flashed a lusty smile, as I positioned myself, where she could do both...suck dick and ride her husband, at the same time. She wrapped her lips tight around me and Pete went back for more. I love watching a woman's lips stretched around my dick (what guy wouldn't). Workin' it...and suckin' it with those beautiful lips, I grabbed her head and pumped into her with long, satisfying strokes. We went at it like this for five...maybe ten minutes.

When she palmed my ass and pushed me to fuck harder, I felt my balls tighten...it was way too soon...damn it! I pulled out because I really didn't want to cum, yet. "Fuck guys...need to slow down...do you mind if I take over...Pete...Jo?"

She smiled and blushed, "Brilliant...go back over there and let me sit on you...like this."

She moaned as a couple fingers slipped, deep inside. I kissed and licked over her inner thighs. Fuck, she was sizzling hot and wet everywhere! "Buddy, you know what yer doing, with your wife...she's drippin'."

"Thanks, dude."

Understandably impatient, but giggling a little, "My Pete loves pussy...but I need a little less talk and more tongue." To display her need, she rolled her hips forward a little and spread herself. There it was...bright pink and swollen solid. "Mmmmm, that's it honey...nibble...suck it...uhhh...uhhh...yessssssss." "Yessssss...let me help'ya...a...little," and she started humping and sliding over my face. I caught a glimpse of her breasts, bobbing overhead; it only pushed me closer...closer to cumming. Precum flowed steady and I thought I might cum, while she was riding.

I grabbed her body to steady it so I could better work the clit; feverishly licking and sucking, the musky, girly sweetness was overwhelming!

"Uhhh...uhhh...eat that pussy...mmmmmmm...god, yessssss...suck me...suck...the clit...make me cum!"

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh that's perrrr...fect...Robbbbieeeeee," her moans told the story...she was so fuckin' close. I made a conscious effort to tease and stretch things out, moving from her clit and jabbing at her pussy. Fuck...she was tight and kept flexing, squeezing and grabbing at my tongue. Whenever I dipped into her, the taste and texture I pulled out was overwhelming. I thought we were synced and cumming together, until I felt her legs shudder. She gasped, "Uhhh...you're gonna make me...cummmmmm...gonna...make...me cummmmmm!" Her whole body quivered and she screamed across the shadowed garden, "Yessssss...yessssss...yessssss...fuckkkk...yessssssssssss...cummmmming!"

Still shaky, she rolled off and leaned down, pressing her lips against mine. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and we kissed, sharing the taste of sex that men long for. She darted over to do the same with her husband. Sort of winded, but still upright and sitting on the edge of his chair, "Thank you guys...that was the best...the fucking best!"

Still with his hand wrapped around himself and stroking, Pete smiled and pointed out, "Honey, I think my buddy needs your attention."

She grabbed the shaft and jerked me for a brief bit...it twitched with her touch...god, it felt amazing! I could feel every inch, every vein, every ridge, sliding through her skilled fingers. The sensuous pleasure of her delicate, soft hands, working up and down, brought surges of electricity through my groin. She started to kneel at my side, but I stopped her, "Honey, let me get up...you sit right here."

She smiled, winked at her husband and took it back in her mouth; my eyes rolled back in bliss, as her lips slid down over the head. Pete grinned, "That's my girl...suck that dick for me...suck it for yer hubbie."

"Mmmmm, that's it Jo...suck him...suck it for me...so fuckin' hot!" I looked over to see him stroking frantically, pleasured by what was unfolding satisfaction, for his needs. His wife satisfying...being satisfied...while he got to watch it all. It was more than he could ask for. Pumping and pumping my hips to meet her lips, it met all our shared desires. Her tongue and the hot throb of my dick between her lips was taking me to the edge...orgasm wasn't far off.

"Fucckkkk! Can't hold...it...cummmmmming...Jodieeeee...cummmmming!" I thrust forward, pushing deep and spilling into her mouth, while Pete urged, "Take it, honey...take that load...take it all...finish'm off...fuckin' hot...so fucking hot!"

The pulsing shaft took hold, yielding loud, breathless moans, "Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...take it, Jooo...di...Jodi...fuuuuccckkk!" I bucked into her and she tightened her lips, capturing the creamy seed...every last drop of it.

When I finished, she turned to look at her husband. Moving to his side and holding seed in her mouth, his eyes met hers and demanded attention. He grinned, as she opened to show what she had. He jacked-off, while they kissed and seed spilled into his mouth. That was it for Pete...his senses pushed him over the edge. It was still hot...salty...musky...tangy; it lubricated the intensity of their kiss. The aroma filled the room...you could almost taste it, in the air. Completely overwhelmed with the taste of sex and the pleasure of watching his wife satisfy me, his body stiffened and a massive, overdue orgasm surged through his body.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...cummmmmmming!" It had been building all evening and he was finally getting some relief. He stroked a massive load over his belly, with each pulse, he grunted out another shiny strand that sprayed from his aching, rock-hard dick. Finally some relief, you could see it in his face...you could feel the pleasure he was feeling.

Jodi was excited and screamed, "That's it honey, get it out...cummmmm hard...cummmmm hard for us...that's it!"

Once he was done and coming back to earth, he flashed a big smile through the panting, "Fuck that felt good...really good...!"

"Shiiitttt! That was huge! You fuckin' needed that...didn't ya?"

"Fuck yea...been goin' all night...I was ready."

Jo grinned and said something like, "What a load! Rob, you thinking, what I'm thinking?"

Returning her smile, "Think so...let's do it."

She took him into her mouth, taking the last of what drooled from the tip. I stumbled over to the other side, opposite Jodi, and licked his belly. Pete watched as she pulled off to help...we cleaned him, together. Over his now limp, relaxed body, we swapped his seed in a kiss, as he screamed, "Fuck yea! So fuckin' hot! You guys are fuckin' hot!"

Finally, we got to have dinner; it was leisurely and we talked about everything...Pete admitted being caught off guard or confused when he was presented with a dick, even a pussy-soaked dick...it was really a stretch. He made a point to say he wouldn't hesitate if it happens again, but doubted that he could just suck a guy's dick. He went further, "Dude, you got a nice cock and everything, but I'm just not into it."

It was clear that he was trying to work things out, in his head; though, I did think he was comfortable with things. Later on, he made a joke about supplemental protein, and Jodi flashed a subtle smile in my direction. She slipped on a little t-shirt that prominently displayed nipple and caught me a couple times; of course...she just smiled, satisfied that I was struggling to curb my behavior. Eventually, during one of my weak moments, I shrugged, "Hey, can't help myself...but, you should wear that more often."

"Thanks...you're a sweetie."

I got Pete lined up to work on some drawings for our new garage/greenhouse. Tina and I had been talking about it for some time...he's totally tuned into what we want. Anyway, I realized it was getting late and I promised Tina, I'd have cocktails with her, when she got home...she had a late meeting, that night.

"Guys, I gotta get moving...gonna be late."

I was walking through the kitchen on the way out and she grabbed my hand, "Hon, stay for some dessert. We got a couple options, fruit and yogurt...maybe ice cream...or...or these!" She let them bounce free as she flipped up her shirt and slipped it over her head.

I laughed, "Jo...Jo you're not playing fair...you know, I can't keep my hands off you...or those! Damn it...you know what I mean."

"I know."

I was backed up to the table and spotted the cocktail cherries, "Let's try this!"

I grabbed for the jar and drizzled syrup over her breasts. It glistened as it slid down over those beautiful, creamy white tits...they really looked like a dessert, now. Cupping one in each hand, I licked them clean and sucked her nipples...lightly nibbling at her teats...the very tip.

"Mmmm, ohhhhh yeah, suck those nips. Feels good, honey...this's my kinda dessert!"

"Mine too!"

Pete walked into the kitchen, "Fuck yea! The night keeps getting better! I wanna watch this, dude!" "But, let me help," and he pulled her shorts down and sat her on the table. She spread wider, while I dipped my fingers into the jar and pushed them between her legs. Just as my knuckles disappeared in her pussy, a text came thru. I knew it was Tina and looked up at Jodi.

Her voice echoed my disappointment, "Honey, as much as I'd like to finish our dessert, you need to get home to your wife."

I nodded, "I know...I have to get home. I promised." I pulled my fingers out and shoved them into my mouth, licking and sucking them clean. Savoring the taste, "Mmmmmmm...cherry pussy! Pete, you're gonna enjoy this! Buddy, you're just gonna have to finish for me."

I reached out to give Jo a big hug; she reciprocated with a lip-locking kiss. "We really love to spend time with you...call me."

"Dude...she's right...call us, anytime!" We hugged and he left his arm wrapped over my shoulder, "It means a lot to us...both of us." I left, his face buried between his wife's legs, and headed home. Because of what I just left behind, my shorts were tenting and I had to rearrange myself several times. Anyway, I drove away thinking and spinning over the evening...I was excited for more to come. I guess, we didn't scare or freak him out...maybe Jodi and I could even share some cock next time? I couldn't wait to discuss things with her over lunch...maybe soon...we need to have lunch real soon. For a brief moment, I even pondered a scene where Jodi, Pete, or both, were spread over the hood of my car and I was working them, both, to a wild, frenzied orgasm...this is what happens when you drive horny. I considered jerking off as I drove home...it wouldn't be the first time. I really needed to fucking calm down...I was way too horny...but Tina was sure to have a good time when I got home. Maybe...do her on the hood? My dick twitched with the erotic reality of my converging worlds...Tina would love it as much as Jodi and Pete!

*************************************************

When I got home, I was in the mood for another Manhattan so I suggested, "Honey, what do you wanna drink...maybe a Manhattan?"

"Perfect! Sounds good, sweetie!"

"You sit...I'll get the drinks."

When I pulled out the jar of cherries, all I could think of was what I left behind. Tina quickly brought me back by asking, "Can I have 2 or 3 in mine?"

"You got it. Here ya go!"

She took a sip and popped a cherry into her mouth. Sucking it between her lips and working it sensuously with her tongue, she looked at me with those beautiful probing eyes. Her hand followed, moving down over my chest and squeezing over the bulge in my shorts. "You told me you were having dinner with your voyeur friends Jodi and Paul...or Pete...sorry. Do ya have enough for me, tonight?"

"Always, sweetie! I always have enough for you."

Her top was substantially lower, revealing some major cleavage (again...no bra). I couldn't help but think to myself...are breasts chasing me or something? That will be a great wet dream. I wasted no time in slipping her top off, while she was pulling my pants open. "I love when I pull your pants down and that cock springs out...you know...once I see that thing, I'll bend over, spread my legs...anything you want, Honey!"

I spotted the cherries and yelled, "Fuck yessss...I wanna suck those!" Not getting the loving reply she expected, Tina looked confused until, I started to open the jar and explained myself. "Let me sweeten things with this."

For the second time, that evening, I was dribbling syrup over breasts, but this time, they were my wife's. It trickled down over her nipples and I leaned down to lick it off. I spent some time sucking at her breasts and nursing on cherry syrup, stretching my mouth wide, to take as much as I could. Her nipples were rock hard and pressing into my tongue. Backing into the library and gently laying her on the couch, I kissed her neck and pressed my lips over hers. My hands were all over her body and my tongue pushed deep between her lips. She was grasping my dick and I thrust my hips forward, running it through her hand. She always loved the way my dick felt in her hands...it was hot and stiff in her grip...she could never resist it. "Stroke it, honey...feel it...gonna pound you, over and over, tonight...you ready for that?"

"Yesssss...but...I wanna taste cherry on you!"

"I want it on your cock...mmmmm, cherry cock...that even sounds good."

"Let me go get'm!" I returned to straddle her body and taunt her with it, stroking and rubbing it over her lips. I smeared several over the hard flesh and fed them to her. It left my dick shiny with the syrup and pulsing. By leaning forward, I was able to press through her lips and into her mouth.

"Taste this, honey...I know you're gonna like it."

She moaned, with her mouth full and looking up at me. She took it as deep as her throat allowed; I grabbed the back of her head and pressed into her face. I held her there and pumped till she choked and then pulled off. I repeated this, my dick twitching and thrusting, again and again, stretching her lips and pushing at her throat. The sensation of a dick running through her lips, drove her fucking crazy...I watched her fingers go wild on her clit. It made me hunger for that amazing pussy, but I kept pumping. I could feel her moaning around my dick...she needed to express her pleasure with intense screams, but her mouth was stuffed full.

She pulled off, gasping and barely able to speak, "Honneeee...fuck me...please fuck me...I need you to fuck me!"

I grabbed her panties and slipped them over her ankles. Teasing and rubbing on her clit, I rubbed a spit-soaked head between her legs. When her head rolled back, I knew exactly where she was and couldn't resist any longer...I took the bud between my lips.

While rapidly flicking with my tongue, her entire body shuddered, "Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...yer gonna make me...cummmmmm...god...put it in...please fuck meeeee!"

Once the tip pushed inside, I thrust into her with an intense grunt. I fucked deep into her belly...it's what she needed...it's what I needed. Even after fucking Jodi all night, it felt really good to fuck my wife....she was crazy tight and wet. I started slow and smooth but soon found myself wildly pounding. The slapping sound of my skin against hers, grew louder and synced with the breathless groans, "Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...uhhh!"

Her aching need was obvious, when she wrapped her legs around me and pulled closer. She seemed to guide every thrust and set a tempo by pushing my ass with her legs. Whenever I withdrew, her lips stopped the big, swollen tip from going all the way...I teased by gently tugging just to feel her lips pull back. Her pussy wouldn't let go!

Eventually, I pulled out and got her on her knees, "Honey, let me see that hot, ass!" She buried her face in the pillow and pushed her butt into the air, ready to be taken from behind. Tina loves doggy, because she finds it easier to get at her clit. Between her legs, she was wet...shiny...and ready for more. We both groaned, when I rolled my hips forward to put it back in. "Mmmmm...that feels soooooo fuckin good!"

"Uhhh...uhhh...that's it! I'm close, honey...fuck...me...uhhh...uhhh...just like that!"

As I fucked, I reached under to grab heavy handfuls of tit. I could feel the rapid movement of her fingers, rubbing over her clit. My hand brushed through her mane of curls and grabbed the back of her neck, nudging her face into the couch and ramming her from behind. It wasn't long before she was screaming and I could pound her to the finish. "Uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...I'm so close...your makin' me cummmmmm...fuck me...hard...fuck...me...fuck me! Cummmming...fuck...cummmmmmming...cummmmmmming!"

I was catching my breath and closed my eyes for a moment, just to focus on the echoing contractions, squeezing my dick. She was still limp from orgasm, but I playfully swatted her ass and savored the shiny wetness, leaking around my dick. I swatted a couple times to admire the perfect wobble of her cheek and enjoy her quiet groans. I pushed hard and felt her pushing back; she spread her legs a little wider, opening herself for more of the pounding, hard fuck, we both needed. As I thrust over and over again...fucking deep into her body, she expressed her pleasure with long, extended groans. My needs only escalated from that moment and I grabbed her ass to begin urgent long, hard strokes. Each time I banged into her, her beautiful svelte body lurched forward.