Working the Cubicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you, Greg. I'm Rachel" she said, offering her hand.

Greg's hand encompassed hers and Rachel noted the casual strength in his hands as he shook it delicately.

Rachel glanced again at the time on her phone again and her good cheer almost evaporated. She was probably going to be late, but not nearly as late as she could have been had she been chasing Dogdog through unfamiliar neighbourhoods by herself.

"I'm sorry to cut and run like this after introducing myself, but I'm going to be late for my first day of work unless I leave right now", Rachel explained apologetically.

"Not a problem Rachel," Greg said before he made Rachel shiver with the strangest sense of deja-vu. "Nobody wants to show up late for their first day of work".

"Good luck!" he said as he began walking away.

"Thanks again, Greg!" said Rachel, calling after him.

He casually waved backwards without responding and Rachel smiled, grateful that she had met somebody so understanding as she turned to leave, giving Dogdog's collar a slight jerk that went completely unnoticed as Rachel began moving quickly for home.

The things she might do to that man.

First things first, though. If she hurried she might not be late for work.

___ ___ ___

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to apologize for the long delay between chapters. I've been working furiously to complete Rachel's story since exams finished and I will be uploading the remaining chapters on a weekly basis throughout the rest of January.

Many thanks to the readers, especially those that took the time to leave comments or write a message. You're the best!

12