Working the Holidays Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck baby girl. You're tight. You like this big brown cock stretching you out?"

I tried to deny it but my body betrayed me, and I let out a girly moan.

"Please..." I started again. "

"You want me to fuck you, you little whore?"

I shook my head quickly, and Kareem started to slowly thrust. I could feel my own body responding, my clit stiffening and starting to leak in my panties.

"Ahh Daddy, please! I'll do anything!"

"I know" said Kareem.

I didn't know what I wanted any more. Kareem had a hand under my top and was tweaking my nipples. The scarf was lost and he was devouring my neck. I was completely filled by his cock, and my eyes were watering. I gently moaned with each thrust, first with fear, and then pleasure. I was riding him side saddle, and he was so deep inside. Carefully, without letting his cock slip out, Kareem stood up and maneuvered us round, placing lying me down on the seat of the throne. Now he was above me and spread my legs. My ankles rested on his shoulders. He flipped up my skirt to allow him to rub my clit with his thumb, and I moaned in ecstasy. Santa's big belly towered above me, and he was breathing heavily. He was close.

"Tell me what you want for Christmas babygirl"

"Please... I want your cum!" I whispered

What was I saying? If someone was to walk in now, they'd see a fat, lecherous Father Christmas railing a hot cum-hungry teenage nymph. I could feel his heavy balls slapping against my ass as he picked up the pace.

"Take it you little whore" Kareem grinned and slipped his thumb into my mouth and I sucked it hungrily.

Grabbing me by the thighs, Kareem thrusted deep and blew his load deep inside. I could feel his big cock pulsing, pumping cum into my belly. God it felt good to be filled.

I gasped as he slowly withdrew his huge tool, my sloppy hole winking as his big cock slipped out.

"I feel so empty" a voice said. It sounded like mine.

"Haha, you're a cock addict now. You'll need filling 24/7."

I propped myself up on my elbows, weak and light headed.

Kareem reached into a pocket, and pulled out a fat silver butt plug. My eyes widened, and I squealed as he firmly pushed it inside my ass, sealing his load inside. The plug was decorated with a pink diamond on the base, which must have been visible between my cheeks. He tapped it firmly and I whined.

My cock was still standing to attention. Desperate for release, I started playing with myself. Kareem however, wasn't having it, and slapped my hand away, and pulled my panties back into place. I complained and scowled.

"You're not allowed to cum without a cock in you."

I dropped onto my knees.

"Please daddy. Please put it back in. Let me cum" I begged. I was tugging at his now deflating cock, flicking threads of his cum across my face.

Kareem laughed, and allowed me to play with his now flaccid cock. He took out his phone and recorded me as took his cock-head in my mouth and my tongue around it - a cock that 30 seconds ago had been deep in my ass. I moved my tongue under the foreskin and tasted traces of his seed. I felt it stir back into life and begin to harden. Desperately I stroked it fully erect with both hands, bobbing up and down and taking it into my throat, gagging and lubing it with my spit.

An evil grin spread over Kareem's jowly face. He took his seat again. I took my place between his huge thighs and licked his hairy balls, taking each one in my mouth as I worked his stiff rod. It radiated heat.

Kareem stroked my long hair and grunted in contentment. I felt his palm on the back of my head, and he forced my head down to fuck my throat. I freed my little cock and furiously stroked myself whilst Kareem abused my mouth.

I was getting close to orgasm, and Kareem could tell - he picked up the pace, ignoring my gags. Suddenly, his entire cock was buried in my throat and my nose was nestled in his hairy crotch. He was ejaculating! Meanwhile, my own cock pulsed in my palm and I shot ropes of cum into my pink panties. My toes curled in pleasure and my eyes rolled back with the strength of my orgasm.

Kareem released me and his cock dribbled cum down my top and onto my skirt. I was trembling and weak, my ass clenching round the thick plug in my ass.

"Fuckkk..." I moaned.

"You're turning out even more of a cumslut than I could have planned"

Kareem's voice was floating above me. He sat me up and put my shoes back on. I licked the cum from my lips and staggered to my feet.

I couldn't look him in they eye, but he pulled me close and with a thick finger, raised my chin.

"Say thank you to daddy" He ordered.

"Thank you daddy" I murmured. I felt shame seeping into my head.

He kissed me and, despite myself, I responded meeting his tongue with mine. His hands were all over my young body again. Then, he slapped me on my ass and murmured in my

"You should get going. Meet me outside the stock room exit at 8. In the meantime, treat yourself to something nice."

He pushed a store gift card into my hand.

"Yes Sir."

I pulled my clothes back into place and picked up the scraps of my tights on the floor. I pulled on my boots.

Kareem took his place back in Santas throne as I left and watched me walk back through the fir trees and out of the grotto. I emerged blinking back into the light and noise of the department store. The line of parents & children waiting to enter was starting to build up again. Kensie was still guarding the door and beamed at me brightly as I passed.

"Did you get what you wanted?"

"Y..y..yes" I stammered, blushing deeply.

"Great!" She replied. "Hope to see you again soon!"

But I was already making my way towards the toilets, desperate to get out of there. My pink panties were soaked with lube and my own cum, and my pink hair was messed up and all over the place. I arranged my scarf to hide the worst of the white cumstains that marked my cashmere sweater.

I was halfway down an escalator when I felt deep throbbing vibrations in my ass. I jumped in surprise and squealed loudly. Several people looked round in alarm. The butt plug! Kareem must have a remote control!

The vibrations were strong, but I couldn't hear it above the noise of the escalator. My legs were shaking as I reached the bottom. I dashed on quivering knees to the nearest toilets, locked the door behind me. I dropped my panties. With difficulty, I slowly pushed/pulled the huge buzzing plug out of my abused ass. It continued to vibrate in my hand.

The cum that had been sealed inside me now flooded out. I tried to stop it with my fingers, but just succeeded in spreading it all over my smooth crotch in a messy cream pie. Soon it was running down my legs.

I closed my eyes, and rested my head back against the door

"Fuck."

12