Working With Linda Ch. 01

Story Info
Young office worker finds a sexy older woman to satisfy him
1.2k words
3.88
171.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overtime, the scourge of the modern worker. Here I was 22 years of age, in my first office job since college, working at mind-numbing accounts at 8pm on a Friday night. I should have been out on the town, out enjoying myself to the full - my mind began to wander...

"At least move occasionally to keep up the pretence of working, Simon", I was stirred from my reverie by a sudden whispered voice in my ear.

It was Linda, the telephonist who had caused me to jump out of my daydream with a start. "Hey Linda, yeah you're right, I'm just bored stiff tonight, you know? Friday night, I should be out on the tiles."

She pulled up a chair and sat right beside me. I'd noticed her around the office since my first day, it was hard not to notice Linda, she had a real electric personality and exuding sexiness from every pore. I'd have put her age at around 45-50 (although if she'd asked me of course I would have said 39).

Linda was in great shape for her age, her long, curly dark brown hair always had an amazing silky sheen to it and brown eyes were piercing when she looked you unerringly in the eye at every turn. She had a devilish smile which seemed to somehow encourage you to flirt with her and she always seemed to shroud every sentence in sexual innuendo. Her greatest feature though, were her fabulous breasts. They seemed to defy the onset of years (and gravity) which I'd always thought was inevitable and they stood proud at that very moment as I turned to talk to her.

"Bored stiff? I'm sure you are Simon, why don't we pack up here now and go and get a drink? I can fix the phones, nobody will ever know we aren't around."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Ten minutes later I was carrying Linda's drink to her in the corner of the pub next door to our office. "Thank you Simon, and you got me a large one, I do like a large one after a hard day", she purred seductively. "Well, Linda, I aim to please and if that's what you want, I'm always happy to provide it."

Linda took a drink and toyed with the straw around her lips. "I'll hold you to that Simon", she replied and at that she moved her hand onto my thigh and slowly began to stroke her way higher towards my crotch.

The next thing I knew, I could fee l her rubbing my cock through my suit and then she was feeling for my balls. She began to feel my balls through my suit as I took a drink and enjoyed the feeling.

"Mmmm you seem to a nice big dick, Simon and your heavy balls must be nicely full of cum by the feel of them. Let's get out of here - your place?"

I didn't need a second invitation. We left what remained of our drinks and headed for the door and outside to my car, which was parked nearby. As she put on her seatbelt, the strap seemed to push her tits out at me even more, accentuating that super-sexy effect they were having on me.

We drove off heading for my place, which was only about a ten minute trip. She couldn't wait and soon she was unzipping my trousers as I was driving and she felt inside and rubbed my stiffening cock as I tried in vain to concentrate on the road.

We were there in a flash and I opened the door for her, taking the chance to grab her sexy arse as she brushed past me into my flat.As soon as I had closed the door behind us, she began to kiss me passionately in the hallway.

I picked her up and carried her into the lounge and threw her down onto the sofa. I was standing above her and she undid my belt and unzipped me to allow my rock hard cock to spring free and dart towards her.

She kissed the tip and said, "I'm going to suck your big hard cock now, Simon. I'm going to take it deep into my mouth and I'm going to make you cum, then I'm going to swallow every drop of it"

I smiled at her offer, "Yeah that's it Linda you horny slut, get sucking on that cock and let's see what you can do."

She knew exactly what to do. Her tongue was swirling the full length of my cock as she sucked it deep into her mouth and then drew out to lick my all around my tip like she was tasting a lollipop.She snaked a finger around me and began to finger my arse as she slurped noisily on my eight inches of cock.

I was close to ecstasy as I took hold of her hair and began to force my dick deeper down her throat and proceeded to face fuck her. I rested my balls on her chin and as she looked up at me with a slutty look in her eyes, I slowly withdrew and then really went for it - face fucking her with all I had.

I couldn't hold out for long like that and I began to shoot my load down her throat. Without doubt it was the biggest load I had ever shot and it seemed to go on and on. I pulled out as I felt it subsiding and spurted some of my hot sperm onto her face.

"You taste so good Simon, I love the taste of your cum." I looked down on her as I scooped up the cum I had shot onto her face and fed it to her with my fingers. She greedily accepted my last.

"Now strip for me slut, I want to eat that pussy of yours." Linda complied very eagerly and I laid her naked body down onto the soft carpet in front of my open fire.

I began kissing my way down from her neck and then sucking her nipples into my mouth and massaging her magnificent tits simultaneously. She moaned and writhed at my touch and she sensed where I was going as I kissed lower, ever lower towards her pussy. I tongued her pussy frantically, flicking my tongue eagerly at her clit and hearing her moan like crazy - she seemed more aroused than any woman I had ever had in the past - clearly she was heading headlong towards an unstoppable climax, which I was happy to help her out with.

I positioned myself into a classic 69 position and fed her my cock once more as i lapped furiously at her. "Suck me hard again, while I tongue fuck your sexy cunt", I told her and with that she began to cum on my tongue, shuddering to her climax as she sucked harder on my now hardening cock.

I didn't let up and drove her right through the climax, eager to make her cum again right away. I shoved a finger into her arse and teased her clit mercilessly for another five minutes before she came more intensely again and looked throughly contented.

I took my cock out of her mouth and stood above her - now the fun was really about to begin........