Working with the Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unused, huh? That's about to change. Since Olga is gone, I can have that to myself. I was afraid that she was going to want to stay. That would have ruined everything since I think she wants to have you to herself."

"Forget her. We can talk about that later. But now, I want to see that skirt join the blouse on the floor. Let me look at you." I was getting impatient and wanted to finally see that body of hers.

Without turning around, Angie let the skirt drop and the only thing that was between me and the heaven awaiting me between those thighs was a small white thong. The string disappeared between the cheeks of her ass and peeked out again at the bottom where it bulged slightly with the jewel it contained. Her ass cheeks were round, firm, and smooth as could be. She watched me over her shoulder, waiting to see my reaction to the beautiful ass that she had just revealed. I was still except for the slow stroking of the snake in my lap. Barely able to contain my lust for her body, I simply continued to stare at her backside and smile. She looked at the small pile of clothes the two of us had discarded on the floor and asked, "Is it true that American men are turned on by ladies in high heels?"

"Like you wouldn't believe darlin'. I can't speak for others, but I think there's nothing hotter than a sexy woman in high heels, whether she's naked or clothed."

"Then I should put these back on then" she said as her toes started pushing around the items in the pile, separating the shoes from the other articles of clothing. Those beautiful little toes with their neatly painted nails fished around purposefully for the openings to the sexy shoes and I was afraid I was going to develop a foot fetish right then and there. Without bending over, she slipped her feet into them and stood before me now, four inches taller and looking like a centerfold model. I wasn't sure how much more I could take, since if I didn't get to touch her, kiss her, or lick some part of her soon, I was going to give up and finish myself off right there.

She turned away from me again and bending at the waste, slid the thong down her thighs. The view of those long legs topped with that perfect ass was driving me nuts. I wanted nothing more than to lean forward and pry those ass cheeks apart and finger that little snatch, play with her clit, and lick that little brown hole. She turned around and kneeled in front of me. She pushed my knees apart and looked down at my still shiny cock. I put my hands on either side of her head and ran my fingers through her long blond hair while leaning forward to kiss her. The hot breath escaping from those lips took my breath away. I was lost in that kiss; our tongues wrestled in each other's mouths while her breath came in short little gasps. I leaned back and pulled her towards me so that her tits hung down and rubbed my raging cock. The kiss went on and on while we frantically groped at each other. Our bodies were new, waiting to be explored. Later, we could settle down and properly explore and pleasure each other, but for this first time, it was hectic, hurried, and almost clumsy. I wanted to touch every part of her at once, to penetrate multiple parts of her, to taste her every essence, and stroke all of her pleasure centers.

Her hand went down to my shaft and she stroked it a few times and pulled away from the kiss. Her anticipation was tangible, and breaking the look that we shared, she went down on me. She pulled, licked, sucked, twisted, nibbled, and slurped at it while I looked on in amazement. I watched while her golden hair fell about her shoulders and tickled my thighs where it touched me. The long straight locks hung down, framing the scene of her natural beauty being defiled by my hard cock. As her motion became more purposeful she settled into a rhythm of bobbing up and down on me. I could feel the back of her mouth on every down stroke and felt the suction as her collapsed cheeks pulled on every up stroke. When she really got going, I realized that she was only using one hand. The other had snaked its way down to her wet patch and was working at pleasuring the part of her I couldn't reach.

"Angie, slow down. Let's make this last. I can't reach anything and I am dying to get my hands on you. Let's change positions."

She stopped mid-suck and with her distended cheeks full of meat looked up at me. I could tell that she was considering it. She pulled my cock from her mouth and grabbed it roughly below the head. She lowered her own head and stuck her tongue out to tongue my balls from the bottom to the top of my shaft and said, "Well, alright." I pulled her up onto the couch and began exploring her body with my hands and mouth. I had her across my lap on her back and my goal was to keep all of that magnificent body in motion. Her tits jiggled with my ministrations, her stomach rippled when I rubbed my way down to her crotch, and her legs never stopped squirming in anticipation of what was to come. I looked down at the pretty face in my lap looking up at me surrounded by its spread of honey hair and slowed my approach to her pussy. She hunched her stomach trying to angle it up towards my approaching hand. I teased her blond tufts of pubic hair and gently worked at accessing the folds of her pussy. As she spread her legs, those gorgeous toes wiggled and tempted my latent interest in sucking them as I touched her. Her eyes closed slightly when I found the center of her being and dipped my fingers into the wetness there. I used that moisture to slowly rub my way up her folds until I found her clit. Hard and erect, it poked out of its sheath while I stroked it as I listened to the soft gasps escaping her lips as I pleasured her.

She got more and more vocal while for my part, I found it difficult to keep my hand on her rapidly moistening slit. Her movements became unpredictable and I felt it was nearing time to switch positions. We moved to the floor and I crouched between her legs. She grabbed me by the ears and said, "Eat me later. Right now, I want to be fucked." When she pulled her legs up and planted her heels in the small of my back, I was past arguing. I reached down and grabbed my ready to explode cock. Running the head up and down her hot slit, I found the sweet spot at the bottom of her sheath and placed it in the opening. I felt her flex her cunt muscles and her lips seemed to suck at my hard shaft.

Angela made a low guttural groan and said, "Go ahead, that's it. Push it in. Let me feel it." I started my entry, pushing slowly out of concern for her. I was afraid that I might tear that little pussy up if I started off too vigorously. She was so tight that it was difficult to push all the way in smoothly, but she was soon lubricating my cock with the hot dampness that she was producing.

We pumped and pushed, sweated and swore and towards the end of our first coupling, she started babbling in German. She came while mouthing what I can only hope were obscenities and declarations of my prowess as a lover in her native language. For all I know, she could have been reciting instructions for rebuilding an Opel engine, but in my mind she was giving a speech in which she was beseeching hordes of Hun women to line up and get their chance at sampling some of my talented cock. Whatever she was saying, it set me off and my own orgasm followed soon after hers. I pumped into her with renewed vigor and froze as the jizz pumped into her. I watched her face and could tell that she was feeling my orgasm inside of her as unintelligible gibberish emanated from her pretty little mouth. To this day, I'm not even sure that she knows what she was saying in her frantic rambling.

She smiled and we lay still while our bodies and hearts rested. The glistening sweat dripped off of her brow, my heart rate returned to normal, and I realized that not only was I still hard inside of her, but that she was squeezing me with her pussy. It felt like I was being milked and any thoughts I had of resting between bouts were soon dispelled. The sensation was incredible. It felt like I was getting a blowjob, and I held my position and enjoyed it.

She asked, "Are you ready to go again?"

"You know I am."

"Well, since you did all of the work that time, let's switch positions and let me get on top." I wrapped my arms around her back and carefully rolled us over without disengaging from her sex. "Impressive." she whispered, "but we'll see how you hold up."

She started out on top facing me and pushed herself down to the base of my hard on. The incessant thrusts of her pussy sliding down my cock began to push our combined liquids out of her and I felt them pooling in my matted pubic hair and running down my thighs. When she was well lubricated again, she pulled her legs up underneath her and squatting in her heels, she proceeded to pump her ass up and down, engulfing me over and over while I watched her pussy stretch to accommodate me. I reached up to tweak her nipples and help guide her as she worked. Her athletic build never seemed to tire and she watched me for signs that I might be ready to shoot again. For my part, I was getting hotter and hotter for her as I enjoyed watching her.

Then without pulling off of my up thrust prong, she slowly started to change position. In a few moments, she was facing away from me and sitting on my legs. This exposed that perfect ass to me and accentuated its curves as they thrust towards me. As the shaft of my cock was bent to force the head to hit her in the g-spot, she took renewed vigor and started to push harder and faster. I reached out to grab both cheeks of her ass and began rubbing them. As her moans increased, the tempo picked up. I pulled and prodded at her ass cheeks and thought that the sight of her asshole between them would soon send me over the edge into a second orgasm. I licked my thumb and started to slowly rub it over and around the little winking hole I found there.

It seems that, just like pussies, every woman's asshole is different. Some are tiny and lightly colored in shades of mocha or ochre. Some gape when spread open, revealing the delicate tissue within. Others have hair around them or are deepset between their concealing cheeks. Angie's was tiny, hairless, and colored only slightly differently from the surrounding skin. Her groan encouraged me and I spat on my thumb to lubricate its efforts a little more. The thrusting of her hips slowed as she allowed me to zero in on her anus and I took a chance and spat at the tiny target. Bullseye! When she heard me spit and then immediately felt it hit her back door, she looked back at me and laughed softly, but when I pushed my thumb past her sphincter, her back stiffened and she groaned louder than ever before.

Then she got serious. She leaned forward and grabbed my ankles for support. She hunched her back and bore down, picking up the pace while I tried to keep the knob of my thumb lodged in her asshole.

"My God, that feels so good! It's gonna make me cum." A few thrusts later and she stiffened up completely, her ass clenched my thumb, her quim tightened around my cock, and she came hard. For several seconds she hung there frozen in a silent scream with her jaw hanging slack and a faraway look in her eyes. I watched for signs of life to return to her face in the mirror on a cabinet a few feet away and when the awareness returned to her eyes, I sat up and wrapped an arm around her stomach. She had soaked me with her cum and perspiration, but I wasn't done. I was ready to get my nut and I started to thrust up into her.

As I renewed our lost rhythm, she began to thrust back at me again. Building up to my orgasm, I hoped to spark another one for her. When I felt the cum boiling in my balls, I licked an index finger and again reached between us and penetrated her clenching rosebud. She yelped and came again which set me off as well. I pumped up into her, emptying my nuts into her tight hole while I massaged her little asshole.

As we lay together on the floor, resting in the afterglow, I heard, "Mommy, I wet the bed." I rolled over and hid my private parts in surprise at the sudden intrusion of her young son. Nonplussed, Angela gathered herself and stood up, completely naked and sweaty, and scooped up the little guy and headed off to put him in her bed. "I'll clean it up in the morning honey. Don't worry. Go back to sleep." What a strange way to end a good fuck. I wasn't sure if either of us were going to be traumatized by this, but I was willing to take a chance and hang around for her return.

As she returned to the room, I marveled at her. Not only was she a vigorous and enthusiastic lover, but she looked so well-fucked that I could not quit staring. Her torso was sweaty, her long hair was wet and clinging to her head and neck, and her sparse blond pubic hair was matted in her crotch. I didn't know whether to lick her clean or start back in and fuck her silly. "He won't remember a thing in the morning." she said. "But it sure seems like members of my family are destined to interrupt our good time."

This was the first of many such episodes with Angela. In the next installment, I'm going to have to finish the stories about my fascination with Angela's anal opening, Olga's oral fixation on my cock, Paula's observations of our social lives, and Amy's secret desires involving her employees.

12