Working with the Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SportsCenter, a few comedies, and a Clint Eastwood movie later, she stirred. "What time is it?" she asked.

"It's about nine thirty," I answered while stroking her now dry and straight hair.

"Shit! I've got to make a call. Do you mind?"

"Be my guest," I said. "I'll get us a snack."

I left the room to the sound of the touch tone phone's chirps while she dialed. As I returned with two bowls of ice cream, she was again having a cryptic conversation. Cryptic in that I could not hear all of it, let alone hear what the other party was saying.

"...are you kidding? No way...well then, maybe...Really? Still?"

I went upstairs and put on an old CD of Vivaldi or Holst or some symphonic stuff like that. As I worked the stereo, I could still hear her whispering, clearly trying to keep her end of the conversation private.

"...too big or maybe it's just me." I perked up; maybe she was talking about me. Haha. "Sweetie, I can't right now...you'll have to do without..."

"What the hell?" I thought.

She continued, "Maybe...I said 'maybe'...come on, you know I want to..." I looked downstairs to where her lithe form was pacing back and forth slowly, cupping her hand over the mouthpiece. She was lovely to watch, moving gracefully and tossing her long hair over her shoulder. "Angie, I just can't..." Well, now I knew who she was talking to. "I'd like to...really?" She started laughing quietly, "Well maybe...we'll see...just not tonight, ok?"

With a quick glance at me as I walked down the stairs, she said her goodbye and hung up. She appeared upset and said, "I've been here so long. I really gotta go."

"But I'd like you to stay." I knew that she was worn out, sore, needed at home, and probably not ready to go another round, but I had to make the effort. I held her shoulders and kissed her right on the lips. "I sure do wish you'd stay. I'd love to watch you have about seven or eight...hundred more orgasms," I joked.

"You must be crazy. Angie needs me to help her with the kids. I may not walk for days, no thanks to you." Her mocking chastising of me softened the angular features of her face and she smiled like the happy person I hoped she was under her usually gruff exterior. "It's been...lovely," she said after searching for a descriptor, "but I really should go.

She sat back down and belted the straps of her heeled sandals to her feet, stood--taller now--and went to use the bathroom one last time. She picked up her purse and went inside and closed the door. I stood while the notes of Mars, the Winged Messenger wafted around me. I found that I was tired, too, but given the chance, I would still be at it. With her, or her sister, I couldn't get enough. I heard the toilet flush and then the water in the sink. "Hey!" I heard her exclaim. She came out of the bathroom surprised, slightly angry, and confused. "Meine unterwasche...my underwear, where is it?" She looked around one last time and continued her slightly angry inquisition, "Come on, what'd you do with them? They were in my purse and now they're gone."

"I stole them." I looked her straight in the eye and said as seriously as I could, "I planned on keeping you here as long as I could. But you have to go. So I figure I'll just keep them if you don't mind."

She appeared confused, "But why? Where are they?"

"Don't worry; you can have them back when you come over next time." Since she still seemed confused, I continued, "Let's call them...a souvenir." Before she could protest again, I said, "Look if you really want them, they're in the freezer." Anytime I have ever "borrowed" a girl's underwear after the act and they inquire as to their location, I always eventually tell them where they are. They never believe me. I guess it helps if you put them in implausible locations...

She shook her head but began the process of leaving. She slung her purse on her shoulder and headed towards the garage. I kissed her one last time and thanked her "for a lovely afternoon." She still appeared confused about the missing panties but apparently decided to drive home with the breeze blowing on her bare privates. I pushed the button for the garage door opener and watched that wonderful backside swing away from me in that dress, long legs working in her heels. Did I detect a slight bow-leggedness? Smiling to myself, I stopped the garage door before it could go all the way back down. It stuck at halfway and I could see her pause next to the dark green Toyota. I envisioned her searching for her keys, but could only imagine it since I could not see her from the waist up because of the door.

She must have found my note, because I could see her feet and lower legs in the light of my outdoor security light. They turned quickly and marched back towards the garage door and barely stopped as she ducked beneath the partially open door. I was sitting on the washer smiling at her as she worked up enough anger to pretend to be outraged. "What now? Really?" she said while brandishing the note that I'd placed in her purse all those hours ago.

I just laughed and said, "Hon, it's a joke. Here." I held out her car key to her and she laughed and grabbed it before I could change my mind.

"You crossed something out David; what was it?" She held the note up to the light and tried to decipher what I'd scribbled over. All she could read though was what I'd left legible. It was the old advertising maxim, "If you didn't like the service, tell us; if you did like the service, tell your friends."

"What does it mean?" she queried.

"I thought it was appropriate since I was with Angie before you, but you were present both times. She told me that you and I should spend some time together and I hoped that if you enjoyed yourself enough too, that you would tell some of your other female friends. Word of mouth advertising is the best after all."

"Yes, but what did you cross out?"

"It used to say 'for one free Toyota key, come back in the house and stay a little longer'. But knowing how sore you were at the time, I changed it. It didn't sound like you'd be able to go another round or two, even though I was hoping you'd be game. I changed it so that you could go if you wanted to."

"You've just about split me in two with that thing. I really have enjoyed the 'service', but I've got to go. Angie won't be the only one lying in bed all day unable to move around tomorrow. I will come back, you've no worries there. See ya." She turned away and left again, for the final time that evening.

12