Working with Trista Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed the rubber dildo into my mouth. I had my eyes opened; she had on thigh high stockings a black teddy and the black strap-on. As I sucked on her cock Trista kept berating me, "That's right bitch, suck my cock. You little cock sucking whore."

My own cock throbbed against the cage it was in. Trista continued holding the back of my head, forcing the entire thing into my mouth as I slightly gagged on it.

"This pathetic thing is roughly the size of your own little cock; you should have no trouble deep-throating it."

When Trista had watched me suck her cock long enough she ordered me to the bed. "On your hands and knees slut, you know what's coming next. "

Trista came up behind me, and removed the plug from my ass. "Ask me to fuck your ass now."

I hesitated slightly and she slapped my ass as hard as she could. It stung immediately and she once again told me, "Ask me to fuck your ass you fucking whore."

I whispered the words she wanted to hear. She slapped my ass hard once again, "ask me so I can hear you bitch. You know you want my cock up your ass, ask me for it. Ask me to fuck you hard."

"Please fuck my ass Trista, please fuck my ass hard," I moaned.

"Oh I plan to. I'm going to fuck that ass very hard," she told me. She lubed up her cock and I felt it up behind me. She told me to relax and I tried as best I could. With a few moments, the tip of her cock was inside my ass and she continued to push. She started to slide the phallus in and out and before long she had buried it all the way inside of me.

When she felt that I had adjusted, she told me, "Now the fun begins."

With that, she slowly slid the cock out of me until only the tip was in. Trista then grabbed my hips and forcefully she thrusted the fake cock into me. I let out a moan and she repeated her thrust. Once again I moaned.

"Oh let me hear you moan bitch," Trista moaned, "let me hear you as I fuck your ass."

With each thrust, I moaned out not because of following commands but because I could not help it. It hurt and felt good all at the same time. I was now sweating as Trista continued pumping her dildo in and out of my ass. My cock was dripping of pre-cum, my balls throbbing from being filled with cum all week and I was breathing heavily.

Trista started slapping my ass with each thrust. "Oh I love this, I was going to wait until tomorrow to do this, but I'm glad I chose tonight. Tomorrow is now going to be even better."

I wanted to ask what she had all planned but I was so out of breath I couldn't form the words. Trista continued to slam the dildo in and out of my ass for another 10 minutes. By the end, we were both exhausted.

When she slipped out of me, I simply collapsed on the bed. My ass was on fire from all her slapping and I was covered with sweat, not to mention the fact that my ass was sore from the 20 minutes she had spent plunging a dildo into me roughly.

The last thing I heard as I was falling asleep from a combination of the exhaustion and alcohol was "Rest up, we're doing so much more tomorrow."

To be continued...

12