Working Woman

Story Info
Secretary and boss get to know each other.
2.1k words
3.92
97.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

I sat in my office today, and began to think of my new secretary. I had just hired Claire in July, and already I was wondering what she had to offer the position.

Claire was twenty two, had a beautiful daughter and was working to keep her head above water. The job didn't pay as much as it should have and she very seldom complained. I took an interest in her from the beginning. She had a nice body, 34B 23 35, nice thighs, a sort of flat ass but very soft. She had brown hair that she parted in the middle and brown eyes. She was a very open person and showed everyone some things that she could do. One thing was when she took a rubber from her pocket and with her mouth, opened it over the handle, all the while taking more and more of that handle into her mouth.

We are away from the rest of the company, and she had an office to herself, and more than once she would be caught sitting back in her chair and masturbating.

I once told her she could have the rest of the day off, but I would have to taste her pussy. We joked back and forth for a little while, she said are you sure, and I said yes, and she reached into her jeans and panties, wet her fingers and raised them up for me to smell. I couldn't believe that she had done that, but told her I had to taste it, and she let me suck on her finger for a minute and I let her have the rest of the day off.

This was enough for us to laugh at for the next few weeks. I asked her if she would like to go out on Friday, and she said she would like to do that. I told her to get a baby sitter and I would pay for it. Friday came and I told her at the end of the day I would come over and pick her up about 7:30.

I drove up to her house, knocked on the door and when she opened it, my cock got hard. She was beautiful, she invited me in and said she still had to finish putting her makeup on. I walked in and followed her to the bathroom, and sat watching as she put her makeup on. I stepped behind her and patted her ass and told her she looked fantastic, she smiled and said no I don't. Seems most women are like that you tell them something and they feel that they have to argue with you to make sure that you don't think they already know what you said is true.

When she was finished I asked her where she would like to go, and she told me that maybe we could go get some wings or something like that. I helped her into my car, and got in my side and began to drive. We talked about work and world news and then I told her that I had an overwhelming desire to kiss her. She laughed at me and said sure, my lips are as dry as the desert.

Well we continued on until we got to the restaurant and we had our wings and I ordered us a couple of drinks and we sat and talked, I looked into her eyes as she was talking to me, she said don't keep staring at me. I told her I was sorry and continued on. After we ate, we went outside onto the patio and they had a live band, so we sat back and relaxed. Her skirt during all of this had been inching up every time she moved, so I began to see glimpse of her panties and wondered to myself if I should get involved with her. I asked her to dance, and we stepped onto the dance floor such as it was. I held her close, feeling her breasts against my chest as we danced. My hands wandered over her back and down to her ass. I massage her ass and pulled her to me, my cock grinding against her as we danced.

She looked at me and asked what I was doing? I just smiled and told her I was dancing, why was there a problem with that? She laughed and held her head close to me. I smelled her hair and knew I had to have some of that hot little body before the end of the evening. We finished dancing and I asked her if she would like to go to my house for a little while. She told me sure and we headed out to my car, got in and headed for the house.

We got inside the house, and I asked if she would like something to drink? She told me no she didn't want anything right now and I stood next to her, took her face in my hand and kissed her, my tongue probing her mouth, dancing a primal dance with her tongue. My hand went to her breast and I cupped it and squeezed it slightly, feeling her nipple harden even through her bra. I kept kissing her both hands now on her breasts and toying with her nipples, she reached down and cupped my balls with her hand and I shuddered. I knew now that I would get a better taste of that pussy before the night was over.

I began to unbutton her blouse and let it fall to the floor, I reached back and undid her bra freeing those beautiful tits and I took a nipple in my mouth and began to suck on it. It hardened even more and seemed like it grew to ยฝ to ยพ of an inch in my mouth. I moved to the other tit and began to suckle like a baby at its mothers breast. My hand went under her skirt and I discovered that her panties were soaking wet from her excitement. I pushed my finger into her pussy through her panties and she moaned. I stood for a moment and undid her skirt letting it fall to the floor, she kicked her shoes off and I fell to my knees and began to nuzzle her wet pussy, I inhaled deeply and the smell of her sex filled my nostrils. My tongue tried to go through her panties and I tasted the juices that had soaked her panties and then I took her panties into my mouth and sucked the juice from them.

Claire wobbled a little as her knees buckled, I looked up at her and said, lets go in the other room. We went into the den and she sat on the couch. I began kissing her and running my hands all over her body, when I got to those panties, I grabbed the waistband and pulled them to her ankles and removed them from her legs, she relaxed and spread her legs slightly and I began to lick the side of her pussy, first up one side then down the other until I had licked every inch of her cunt, and tasted that beautiful flavor that I had only had tasted before on her fingers. I put my hands under her knees and lifted she let me push them open and her magnificent cunt was open and I dove my tongue deep and my nose nestled against her clit, and I ate and ate her sweet pussy, she moaned and groaned and squealed as I worked her pussy over.

She began to shudder and then I felt her gush as her first orgasm of the evening flowed through her. I licked her and tasted the wonderful liquid she had covered my face with. I looked at her smiled and worked my tongue a little lower and began to lick her ass, she again squirmed a bit and I kept both of my hands filled with tit as I rimmed her asshole with my tongue. She seemed like a ball of fire squirming and moaning until I returned to her pussy and began another assault on her clit, just licking, just flicking at the tip and then she erupted into a second orgasm that seem to last forever, and I buried my face deep into her and enjoyed. I looked up at her when she had stopped shaking and my beard was covered with her juices and I smiled at her. I sat up on the couch next to her and held her in my arms. She said, "God that was good, thank you" I smiled and told her "It was my pleasure!"

We lay in each others arms for twenty minutes and then she started to rub my crotch, and I immediately hardened. She helped me out of my pants and I dropped my boxers letting her see my 7" uncircumcised cock for the first time. She said "I have never even seen an uncircumcised cock before so I reached down and pulled the foreskin back to reveal the head and told her she would never know the difference. My precum had started and there was a huge bead of it on the head, near the peehole, she looked at my cock and then flicked her tongue out to taste it.

She kissed the head and her lips came back with a long string of precum between my cock and her mouth. I laughed and said it looked like a spider web. Claire took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to slowly suck, her hand cupped my balls and I lay back and enjoyed the wonderful feeling a man gets when his cock is in a mouth, I looked at her and thought how great she looked with my cock in her mouth. She began to move her head up and down my shaft, applying a small amount of pressure as she did. She began to make slurping sounds as she worked the length of my cock. I looked her in the eye and asked if she was always this noisy when she ate.

She nodded without removing her mouth from my cock. I looked at her with a lust in my eyes as I watched her head move over my cock. I knew I couldn't last much longer and I told her I was going to cum. She never took her mouth off of me. She looked me in the eyes and picked up her speed. I held back all I could, but he tingling started in the head of my cock and I began to fill her mouth with my cum, she just kept on sucking my cock, the sperm began to overfill her mouth and it started to run down her chin. I smiled and watched. She kept working my cock until I finally told her I couldn't take it any more and she slowed up and smiled at me. Her lips covered in cum, and it hanging off her chin. She took her finger and caught some of it and put it in her mouth, then she looked at me and kissed me on the lips. I tasted my cum when I kissed her. We lay in each others arms for a little while and reveled in the aftermath.

We lay there and began to kiss, enjoying being with each other, and I continued to explore her body, and she mine. As we kissed, I began to harden again, I moved my hand down to her pussy and began to rub her clitoris. I brought my hand back to my mouth and savored the taste of her pussy once again. I looked into her eyes, and rolled over between her outspread thighs, she reached down and positioned me at the entrance to her pussy and slowly I eased into her body. I don't know why but the first time you enter a woman the thrill cascades all over your body.

As I settled down with my cock buried in Claire all I could think was things would never be the same at work. We slowly began to make love, she came almost immediately crying out, as her body shuddered with joy. We seemed to be as one, her body thrusting up to meet mine as we lay joined together. I looked deep into her eyes as we made love and then I could hold back no longer and I felt my cock harden and begin to release my cum into her pussy. We lay like that with my softening cock still inside her. We feel asleep, as we listened to Kenny G on the CD.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers