Workout

Story Info
Two lovers workout together.
1k words
60.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been working out lately, walking several miles every morning and doing some sit ups a bit later in the morning. My body is happier for it and it didn't take long to notice a change in my appetite and sleeping habits.

You've begun to notice my curves shaping up a bit too I think, I catch you glancing my way when I'm not watching and it just thrills me.

This morning is no different, walking and then in to do a few loads of laundry as I tend to the household chores. As I begin to do my sit ups though, I do them on the bed so I won't hurt my back, you come into the bedroom and climb on top of me, sitting upright.

"I can't finish my workout this way" I say.

"I've got a workout for you," you reply with a playful look in your eyes.

You begin to massage my breasts and in a T-shirt my nipples rise quickly into view and you begin to tug and pinch them firmly but not enough to make it hurt.

Working out already gets me excited but the added stimulation gets the juices flowing and I feel my panties getting damper in anticipation. You slide my shirt up to my neck as I lay there on my back and pull my bra up with it. My breasts, now exposed, feel your tongue and lips as you lean forward to kiss each nipple and then suckle each one, in it's own turn, into your mouth. A moan escapes my lips as you bite tenderly on the nipple you're working on at the moment and that only increases your interest and you begin to slowly kiss your way down my stomach. My nipples still moist with your saliva, stay hard and take notice of a slight draft in the room.

You kiss as low as you can with clothes still on and then you climb off of me and pull me up so you can remove my shirt and bra and then slide my workout pants and underwear off so I'm naked before you. You gently push me back on the bed and then remove your clothes too.

Pulling me to the very edge of the bed on my back you spread my legs and sitting on the floor on your knees you spread my wet lips and moisten your fingers as you tease my clit and circle around my warm moist opening making my hips move towards you with want and need. You spread me wider with your hands and then flick your tongue across my throbbing clit and I gasp with pleasure.

You begin to suck and lick and play with my clit driving me towards orgasm and slip two fingers slowly in and out of me at the same time. I can't take much more of this and you know I'll cum if you continue but you're not ready for me to cum just yet.

"Roll over on your back" you tell me, "but stay on the edge of the bed like you are."

I'm at just the right height for you on you knees so you begin to take just the head and rub it between my lips, getting very wet in the process. I move my hips back wanting to feel you inside me but you continue to tease me and stay just at the entrance making slow circular motions with your hips and the tip. You wrap your arms around my hips and let one hand slide under me where your fingers can touch my clit and with one thrust you're inside me. That first stroke is heaven and you catch me by surprise as you push deep and then pull out slowly to plunge deeply inside me again.

I begin to work my way back towards an orgasm quickly and you can feel me tighten around your hardness as I squeeze and release my muscles and move into your thrusts, meeting yours with my own. You have one hand free and with a finger begin to circle around and play with my other opening and the excitement is almost too much for me. Just as you feel me begin to cum you slip your finger inside me and I cry out with pleasure as I'm rocked back and forth from your thrusts and in my own waves of intensity.


You rub my clit until the feeling of tenderness passes and then you pull your hand out from under me to grab my hip and using the other hand you've got a hold of me and you continue to drive inside me, plunging deeper, harder, and faster as you get closer to shooting your load inside me. Again, you stop and pull slowly out of me as you have me climb up onto the bed and on my back again. You slip on top of me and I wrap my legs around your waist as you plunge inside me again and work your way back towards where you left off. I can feel the wetness between my legs dribbling down onto the bed and feel the slapping of your balls against my lips as you drive in and out of me.

You move your hips and your pelvic bone begins to rub across my clit in a way that sends electricity all over my body and I feel my nipples harden once again without even being touched. Your body knows mine well and when you feel me move with your rhythm you begin to move from side to side and hold back so we can cum together. It isn't long and my body begins to stiffen beneath you and my head pushes back hard on the pillow as the waves begin to slowly wash over my body. You plunge deeply and give me all you've got as I feel you pulse inside me and the hot liquid fill me, my muscles squeezing every last drop from you and we hold each other tightly, panting until we can catch our breath again and slowly the waves pass.

Rolling off me and snuggling beside me we fall asleep together. What a wonderful workout!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Captured in the Woods A young woman is stolen by a Faey lord for his pleasure.in NonHuman
An Old Guy Gets Lucky, Twice! A camping trip and a lot of rain, turn into fun!in Mature
Lesbian Couple Seeks Sperm Donor Couple seduces younger neighbor for breeding threesome.in Group Sex
Every man’s wet dream Do you want to fuck?in Romance
James' Story The story of how James finally found true love.in Mature
More Stories