Workout Incentive Ch. 01

Story Info
She sexes up his home gym workout.
2.4k words
4.53
51.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
121 Followers

Author's note: This is my first story submission. Many thanks to honey123 for encouragement and suggestions and to angel love for her valuable editorial assistance.

"Since when did you get THOSE muscles?"

His wife's exclamation startled and shocked John on so many different levels that he didn't know what to think next. She had come downstairs and been watching him work out without his noticing. She hated the stacks of unpacked boxes cluttering the basement. She had an unspoken hostility toward his workouts, since sometimes he used exercise to relieve his sexual frustrations. In the past twenty years of marriage, she never so much as hinted that she liked his body.

John felt himself blush a bit with surprise and embarrassment. He quickly set down the curl bar, and stammered, "Well, I guess I have been working out more over the past year or so." He never really thought of himself as muscular, having been born with a skinny frame, and he had to work hard to get any shape at all.

To her own surprise, Mary was also thrown off balance by her comment. She thought to herself, 'Since when did you get THOSE muscles? Where did that line come from?' She did think John was still a tall, handsome guy, and she did rather like his shoulders. When she saw him just now, though, it transported her to high school days, when she went to the basketball games to watch the players in those tank shirts. She suddenly remembered that they had nice shoulders that had a neat transition into nice arms. The thought brought an unexpected but familiar tingle to her nipples that she hoped wouldn't be too obvious.

"Sorry to interrupt you," she said, "but I thought I'd try the treadmill for a change, since it's too cold and drizzly outside for a decent walk." Trying to keep the conversation light, she looked around, and remarked, "I don't remember such an elaborate set-up down here."

"Yeah, after I got the new bench a few years ago, I had added just a few, INEXPENSIVE things," John answered, hoping to head off a lecture about how he shouldn't be spending money on this junk. "The weight trees and dumbbell racks keep things organized and off the floor, and the pulley is for a homemade lat pull-down."

"Good job," she said, flooring John again, against the expectation that he would be getting complained at for spending time on his weights setup instead of doing something important like paying the bills early, or getting rid of some of the damn boxes.

Mary set her water bottle on the treadmill, climbed on, and started at a gentle pace. John was a little too self-conscious to finish his preacher curls, so he switched to lat pull-down. It gave him a perfect excuse to be able to watch her walk.

Mary was not overly tall, about 5 feet 4 inches, but enough so that she complained about the 'shrimps' that always tried to date her in college. Her hair is a beautiful brunette with almost red highlights.'We have both turned 40,' John thought,'but she's simply improved over the last couple of years.'There would be no way to improve on her delicious green eyes and wise smile, of course, but she definitely has shaped up to look better than most women in their twenties.

Even with the somewhat baggy T-shirt and shorts she was wearing, John watched her firm, shapely legs with a renewed appreciation. Even more interesting was the sexy, subtle bounce of her breasts under her T-shirt that reminded John that, even with a support bra, her nearly C-cup breasts were full enough to have an undeniable presence. His groin gradually, but unstoppably tightened with a feeling that he associated more with seeing Mary in her red lace nightgown. He turned around, using the pretense of changing the weights to give him a chance to realign his erection in his jockey shorts.

John switched to bench presses, which faced the treadmill enough so he could continue keeping an eye on her T-shirt. He put a pair of 25 pound plates on the bar, did one set of warm-ups with 75 pounds, added another pair of 25's on the bar and did another set at 125 pounds.

He didn't realize she was watching, but when he put on the next pair of 25's, between strides, she asked, "That looks really heavy. Is it safe?"

"One-hundred-seventy-five is really easy for me, but since I workout alone, for safety, I actually never use more than this," John answered as he positioned himself on the bench and lifted the bar a dozen times.

"You aren't alone today," she proposed, "Can I help?"

John quickly agreed and put 190 pounds on the bar. Meanwhile, Mary stepped off the treadmill, took one last sip of water, and came over to stand behind the bench. "Is this a good place to stand?" she asked.

"Sure," John said, thinking that it was the right place for safety, and the right place for him to have a great view.

His view, from the curve of her thighs up to the balcony of her breasts, stiffened his erection, making him hopeful that his T-shirt covered enough of the front of his shorts. John grabbed the bar off the rack, lifted it eight times before deciding not to push it too much, and smoothly racked the bar.

"Wow," she said, "You made that look easy. How much can you lift?"

"I don't know, since I don't take that kind of chance here in the basement," he answered. "At the last hotel we stayed at, I was able to lift the whole weight stack on the gym machine. I think that was 200 pounds or more."

"Do you want to try a heavier weight?" she asked.

"Sure," he replied and then added, "It is really nice of you to be a spotter for me."

Mary was beginning to enjoy this interaction. The glow from her trot on the treadmill combined with seeing her husband look in such good shape made her a little flirtatious. "You know, though, you're looking a bit warm," she said. "If you need to take off your T-shirt that would be OK with me."

John realized that even if he was ordinarily bad at reading hints that one was obvious enough, so he put 205 pounds on the bar and took off his shirt. Mary smiled, not only because John looked quite good above the waist, it was clear from the solid bulge in his gym shorts that he was finding her attractive and sexy. John tried to look at the bar instead of her breasts and did three clean reps, but the fourth was getting a bit sloppy. Since he didn't really want her to have to help with the bar, he racked the weight.

"Very nice," she said. "Do you know that when the bar gets near the top, your pecs really bulge and pop out, almost as much as your biceps do?"

"Um, uh, no," John stammered. He was completely floored by her ogling (and flattery) on top of her cooperation. "I guess I never really thought about it."

"Well, I never knew you had that much muscle on your chest. You're getting some cleavage baby!" she teased. "I might be able to give you some additional incentive," Mary purred. "If you can lift another ten pounds, I'll take off my shirt and show you some real cleavage."

In less than an instant, John replied, "You're on." He put on another pair of small plates to make 215, and made sure he was positioned just right, because this was a payoff he really wanted. Half to his surprise, he actually made the first lift and got about 80% of a second lift before she had to grab the bar and help him rack the weight.

"You did it!" she exclaimed, bending down to give me a big kiss on the lips. "Now you get your prize."

She reached for the bottom of her T-shirt and slowly pulled it upwards, exposing her trim belly, working it over her breasts, and off over her head. John was entranced by the beautiful sight! She might have had a couple of inches more on her waist than she did when they got married, but her hips and breasts were also curvier, so her shape still was completely arousing to him. Her bra was an old support type, but even so, her nipples were visible through the thick fabric. Mary thought that the bulge in John's gym shorts might have become even more pronounced and decided to step up the offer.

"You want to go for my shorts too?" she invited.

John could not pass up this offer, so he took off all the little plates and added another pair of 25's to make 225. It was a little intimidating to see his poor bar with four of the big plates on each side, and quite frankly, it looked like it might be starting to bend a bit. His cock, in contrast, was fully straight, and starting to leak a little pre-cum at the tip. He got on the bench again, tried not to be distracted by the mountains of her breasts above his eyes, and grabbed the bar one more time. It was heavy when he brought it down to his chest, and damn heavy as he tried to push it back up.

She yelled out, "Go, go, go!" as John squeezed the bar to the top, and then let it fall against the rack with a loud clang.

"I always thought you were very strong, but you're ST-RONG!" she exclaimed. "I was hoping you would win the bet, but I wasn't sure you could really do it." With a coy grin, she added, "Time for your next reward."

She walked around the bench toward John, turned to give him a profile view, grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down slowly over her hips. She decided to try to look like a pinup poster girl by arching her back and pushing out her tush more than necessary. It must have worked, because John stood up to give her a kiss. Their lips met with a passion that neither had felt in a long time. His hands slid gently up and down the sides of her hourglass figure, then stopped at her waist to guide her to sit down on the bench. He knelt down in front of her and began covering her lips and neck with kisses as his hands caressed her back and then unhooked her bra. Instead of letting John slowly peel off her bra as usual, Mary yanked it off and pulled him against her, pressing her breasts to his chest and her mound to his erection.

John slid his body downward so his lips could nibble down from her upraised chin to flick between the tops of her luscious breasts. Then cradling her breasts in his hands, his kisses became more insistent, teasing and then devouring her aroused nipples. Mary, for the first time in many months, felt a NEED so strongly that even this rapid foreplay seemed like a deliberate delay to intensify her desire.

John gently eased Mary's shoulders back onto the bench and continued pursuing her breasts with his lips. His hands glided over the firm skin of her belly, around her hips and the curve of her thighs, then back to her belly button. His caresses traced a line downward, over her mound, then down into the valley of her legs. Her panties were wet with her lubrication, and he immediately followed with his kisses, nibbling her sex through the thin fabric. Feeling her push her mound toward him intensified his desire. He slipped his fingers under the sides of her panties and slid them off, not really procrastinating, but only taking enough time to smoothly glide his hands down the entire length of her legs in the process.

At some level, John was dimly aware of thinking that this bench was an ideal height, as he spread her knees again. His hands were able to caress from her thighs to her breasts while his lips had full access between her legs. He started nibbling around her low-trimmed hair and inner thighs as usual, but her glistening lips were so tempting that he began giving them his full attention, indirectly massaging her clit. He loved her so much and desired her so much that he could not restrain himself from finally licking and sucking the gentle button directly. This was usually the point where, sadly for him, Mary would be overcome by modesty, tell him 'enough,' and push him away. Today, though, John didn't give it a second thought as he covered her with kisses, transfixed by the scent and taste of her sex.

To his delight, instead of hearing Mary's protesting words, it sounded more like, "Mmm. Hmm. Unnh!"

Mary raised her arms over her head as she always unconsciously did as she was getting ready to orgasm. Out of the corner of his eye, John saw the resulting lift of her breasts which drove his desire even more. Continuing to circle Mary's clit with his tongue and lips, he massaged her mound and lips with his hand, the way she usually wanted it, and he felt her body spasm with unexpected intensity as she panted repeatedly.

Mary reached up to grab him and pull him down into a hug. John stumbled around her leg to kneel at her side so they could clutch torso to torso. "Oh-my-god, that-was-wonderful," she breathed into his ear and biting his earlobe harder than usual. Mary's hand worked its way down the waistband of John's shorts to caress his already lubricated erection.

"I want your cock, now," she insisted as she sat up and pushed Jack's shorts and undershorts down to his knees. She pressed her breasts to his mouth again as she started stroking his shaft and tracing circles around his balls.

Mary heard the faint ring of the treadmill timer with dismay and began pumping Jack's glistening cock with all the passion built up from the pleasure he'd just given her. Jack protested, "That's too much! I won't be able to wait! I'm going to ... unnh!" as he spasmed and spurted hot cum over her hands.

"I am so sorry, babe," she sighed as she wrapped her arms and legs around him to hold him in a full-body hug, pressing his cock between their groins and kissing his lips. "I have to pick up the kids from art class now, or else the teacher locks the door and makes them stand outside. I'll get them into bed early tonight, though, so we can finish this the right way."

To be soon continued . . .

curl4ever
curl4ever
121 Followers