Workout Young Milf

Story Info
A young lonely wife gets the older cock she needs during vacation.
1.5k words
3.93
105.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love working out at the Four seasons. After my divorce I have worked hard to keep my body together. Being close to 50 and with plenty of disposable income I find myself with plenty of time to keep in shape. I am about 6'2" 215lbs and sport a solid 8" cock, the ladies love to suck it.

This hot Texas day was different from others, lots of people were in town for a conference and the gym was packed. I went about my usual workout until I saw a young looking woman doing cardio that caught my eye. Long brown hair, light eyes and a very fit figure. After catching her looking my way I knew she wanted a closer look.

I climbed onto the machine next to hers and asked her how her day was. She said great. She went on to tell me she was visiting family in the near area and enjoying some relaxation from her hectic life as mom of two young girls. She was very very pretty and I could not stop looking at her pert ass and tight body. She caught me a couple times and smiled. My cock was rock hard at that point and I think she noticed that too. Her name was Julie and she was very into working out and tanning. We parted ways with pleasantries and she said she was in town for a week and would be around.

The next morning I saw her again. We talked more and she told me her and her husband were separated and that she was loving the break from her life. I asked her what kind of fun she liked to have and she said she enjoyed a good cocktail and some dancing. I asked her if she could join me one night for dinner at the hotel and that if she enjoyed herself I could take her dancing. She said maybe so I gave her my number. She was staring at my cock at this point and I knew I would be pounding that pussy soon enough. She texted me (of course) and we made plans for an early dinner.

She looked stunning with a small sundress on and her face glowing. I sensed her nervousness and kept it light through dinner. She agreed to go dancing and we went to a club close by. As we danced I explored her tight body with my hands. Brushing against her nipples and ass every chance I could. I even noticed a wet spot on her panties as we went to sit down. At the table I ran my hand up her leg and into her little thong feeling her soaked mound and little racing stripe of hair. She immediately bounced up and down on my finger. I made her suck her juices off my finger after she came on my hand. She asked me if I liked to hot tub, I told her I had a big one and would love to have her join me.

In the car she felt my bulge and whispered in my ear that she needed daddy to fuck her hard and fill her holes with cream. I was shocked and smiled. She leaned back and pulled her thong to the side showing me her wet slit. I even caught a glimpse of her tight little asshole. She spread her pink lips and put two fingers deep inside. Before we even got out of the parking lot I had my cock out and was pumping her mouth up and down as I drove. She kept telling me how fat daddys dick was and how much she needed it. Her mouth was so wet and she sucked like a pro. I could tell she loved a nice fat cock in her mouth.

We never made it to the hot tub. She was on her knees sucking my big cock in seconds of walking in the door. I pulled her onto my lap ripped her panties off and pulled her dress up. I spanked her sweet ass for a few minutes while I rubbed her pussy lips and slid her juices around her little rosebud. I kept telling her that daddy was going to be in control and that she would be mine for the night, she agreed and got even more wet. My big fingers explored both holes as she moaned and told me she wanted to get fucked. I made her feed me each nipple while I still had my fingers buried in her wet pussy.

I told her to get on all fours. I crawled behind her and ate her pussy with gusto, sucking her lips and tonguing her wetness while her logs shook. I worked my way up to her ass and dove in. licking all around her amazing cheeks and sliding my tongue into her hole. She begged for more and was making a lot of noise. I grabbed her ripped panties and shoved them in her mouth. I kept my tongue in her ass for a few minutes as she heaved and held my head cumming on my chin.

I got behind her and admired the view, while holding my cock and slapping her pussy lips with my fat mushroom tip. I slide in quickly and grabbed her ass cheeks and began to stretch her pussy out. She was begging for daddys cock through her panties. Asking me to fill her up and to make it last. I grabbed her long hair and began to bounce her tight little pussy on my big fat dick. It felt so good, I could smell her cum and she soaked my cock instantly. I spanked her for that and slide my finger into her ass. I asked her if her husband ever fucked her like this, she said of course he is very very naughty and has a big fat cock too. She said he was a very rough daddy and always took what he wanted. This just egged me on. I was squeezing her round tits while I had her hair wrapped up in my hand. It was rough, she took my big cock like a little whore. I pounded that tight married milf pussy while spanking her bubble ass until she came twice more. Then I ate all of her cum I could get in my mouth. I told her to clean daddy up and she began to slobber all over my huge cock while I held her pony tail and face fucked her. She was gagging but I could tell she loved my cock in her throat.

My cock was hard and wet, I told her it was time for daddy to get what he needed. I asked her to ride me reverse and to she show me just how athletic she was. Bouncing, screaming and cumming on my dick once more. I slide my finger in her ass while she was cumming. Once I had gotten two fingers in with no issue I told her that daddy needed her ass and started to tease her hole with my cockhead. She slowly worked it in and kept telling me that she was a good girl and would take daddys dick in her ass all night. Once she was comfortable she bounced on my dick, her ass squeezing me so hard. I held her hips and bounced her up and down, milking my cock in the process. I reached around and played with her clit and watched my dick open her ass up. Her ass was a sight, as she begged for daddy to fill her ass with cream. This woman was a great fuck and a little whore. Her husband was lucky and must fuck her ragged.

I finally came in her ass and we took a shower. She sucked me in the shower and I picked her up and fucked her against the wall for over an hour. She even let me slap her face with my cock and drop one last load all over her angel face, she told me she loved my cum and would take it anywhere. Before she left I made her bend over the couch and ate her holes to one more orgasm, he ass tasted so good and her pussy even better. She could hardly walk as I got her to the car. She licked my balls the whole drive home on her knees while I had a finger in her used pussy and ass. She kept saying that she was a bad girl and deserved what daddy gave her. I dropped her off and kissed her cum scented mouth. What a good little whore for daddy.

Hope you liked my story, wish i could see her again sometime. Maybe I will bring a friend, I know she could take two cocks like a champ. I would love to see her mouth around my cock while she was getting filled with another nice big dick.