Workplace Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabs my wrist and pulls it away from my pussy. "I told you that you're not allowed to come," he says sharply.

"Yes Sir," I moan. I had been only a second or two away from a massive climax, and my cunt throbs angrily, demanding release. I ignore it. Coming is not allowed.

"Come out from under the desk," he says, tucking his cock back into his pants, and zipping up. I crawl out, and get back to my feet, feeling a little dazed. The taste of his come is in my mouth, and I lick my lips, searching for more.

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock," I say.

He laughs, "My pleasure," he says. Then the overhead lights blink on. The computer on his desk whirs into life, and he laughs again. "I guess it's time to get back to work." I nod slowly, struggling to get my head back into the here and now. He reaches for me, and wraps his arms around me for a moment. I twine my own arms around his waist and lean into him, resting my face against his chest, breathing in his scent.

He releases me and then pulls a business card from his pocket. He turns it over, pulls a pen from the holder on his desk, and jots down a phone number. "This is my cell number," he says. "I want you to text me after work."

I take the card, and since I don't have any pockets, I tuck it into my bra. "Yes Sir," I say.

He picks up my shredded panties from the desk and brings them to his nose again. I giggle and turn red when he sniffs them. "I think I'll hang on to these," he says, and he tucks them into his pocket. My blush deepens, but the idea of him spending the rest of the day with my wet panties in his pocket sends a thrill through me. "And now it's time for you to get back to your desk." He moves to the door and unlocks it. He peers out, and then ushers me through. The area near my desk is still deserted. "Be good," he says, and presses a quick kiss to my forehead. Then he closes the door behind me.

I walk the few feet back to my desk on trembling legs, and then collapse into my chair. My cunt is soaking wet, and pulsing with the need for release. I'm going to have to be careful not to leave a wet spot on my skirt. As my computer reboots, I wonder how the fuck I'm supposed to concentrate on anything work related today. I look over my shoulder at the CFO's office, and smile. He told me to be good. I always try to do what I'm told. I ignore my throbbing cunt, and get back to work.

12