Workplace Interruption

Story Info
An unexpected visitor is waiting at work.
1.5k words
3.7
8.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just around the corner! I know - I'm late. I'll be there in literally three minutes."

I ramble into the phone at my coworker, driving without haste toward the office. I really was just around the corner, and there was no reason to rush in today. We had no meetings scheduled, and my iced coffee with hazelnut syrup was well worth the delay.

"No rush, dear. There's just a gentleman here that says he needs to speak with you, so I told him I'd let you know."

"Oh." That's strange. I wasn't expecting anyone. "Who is it?"

"You know, I don't know! He just said he would wait for you."

Well, that's helpful. I hastily got off the line with her, peeved at her apparent lack of secretarial skills. Shit, I hope I didn't forget something important.

- -

My angry rapping on the door is greeted by my ever perky coworker. "Hey sweetheart! Don't you look nice."

"Oh, thank you! I'm excited to wear sundresses again," I reply distractedly, scanning the empty lobby for the waiting client. I sense movement to my right, and as I turn my attention, my eyes flicker in confusion. My mouth falls slightly agape, and my vagina clenches instinctually. What the actual fuck.

Flushing slightly, a tense hand runs through his mess of hair and his eyes wander from my face of horror down to my new suede pumps. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he glances up at me, eyebrows furrowed and pensive. "I just... I dunno," he manages to splutter, before defeatedly shrugging. I know he's searching my face for a clue of how to proceed, but I'm honestly too taken-aback to respond. What in the ever-loving, actual fuck.

With a whisper of an excuse, my coworker makes her escape (apparently aware of the storm brewing), and we are left alone with each other. The two and a half years we've spent apart have been kind to him, though the effects are present. His eyes seem less fiery than the ones I remember. But his hands are the same. Strong and firm, able to glide across your skin like feathers... able to hold you down, or hold you up... I've had those hands imprinted on my skin, evidence of many heated-

"So, you don't have anything to say?"

My gaze returns to his face. His eyes dart between the floor and my puzzled stare. I know he needs some reaction, but I haven't processed the situation yet. My mouth opens, armed with all of the words I've cried in a drunken stupor, unable to reach ears that weren't present. Suddenly, out pops, "Let's go for a walk."

- -

Unconsciously strutting down the sidewalk in the parking lot, my head spins with the absurdness of my current situation, and my hips sway with the height of my heels. I can't form thoughts through the red panic rushing through my mind. What is he doing here, for the love of God? I wasn't ready for this today. I need time.

Gently, I feel a hand grab hold of my swinging arm, and I slow my pace. God, this man. As I stand staring at him in the Spring sunlight, his clenched eyebrows plead for any response. He was never very good at reading me. Squinting through the light, I reach up to run my fingers across his creased forehead. Skimming down his temple and venturing into his curls, I let my arm rest on his tense shoulder.

I sigh openly. "What am I supposed to say? Huh? How would you like me to react?" He deflates slightly, obviously disappointed by my reaction. "You shouldn't have done this to me - you know I don't handle surprises well. Least of all, ones that involve practical strangers showing up unannounced at my place of work. You do realize this is my job? I don't have the luxury of deciding when I want to-"

Suddenly, he pulls me into him. His hand clutches at my waist, roaming over the soft fabric of my dress. Soft and pleading, his lips cover mine in apologies. Twisting into my hair, his clenching hand asks me not to pull away. His hips weigh into me, pushing me backwards slightly (unbalanced from my shoes and the sudden attack). He releases my mouth momentarily, panting as he spots a structural beam a few feet away. He hoists me up onto his waist as he reclaims my lustful mouth. Within moments, my back melts against the hard cement beam, and I feel him shift his weight to hold me up.

Arms held above my head, I moan as I let him trail nipping kisses down my exposed neck and cleavage. I sink further into his pressing crotch, delighted by his raspy breath tickling my ear. As his hand slinks its way from my clenched knee to my upper thigh, sliding beneath the flowing folds of my dress, I let out a rumbling moan like a lion. He smiles against my lips in appreciation of the lace thong he's discovered, and he gently traces a line from the back of the panties to the front. As I squirm beneath him, his finger flickers back and forth over that most sensitive of areas, intermittently stroking with purposeful pressure along my lace-covered opening.

"You're always so wet for me," he murmurs into my neck, and I feel his eager cock straining against his pants.

A gasp escapes me as he finds easy entrance to my wetness, panties pushed to the side. His finger slips slowly inside me, luxuriously stroking me like a cat licking cream. The slow, methodic pace awakens a fire deep in my hips. Without my feet on the ground, I have little ability to move with him, to intensify the low embers glowing in the pit of my stomach. His thumb makes leisurely circles around my clit, using the surrounding fabric to tickle the nerves without stimulating them. It's agony.

"Please," I moan desperately, "I need more. Please, please."

Gently, he sets me down on a parked car, and stares into my eyes. I'm becoming overwhelmed by the nearness of him, and my arousal is distracting my dignity.

"Please," I whisper, nearly in tears.

He leans in and kisses me. Tender, loving lips caress my mouth, and his whole being seems to give over to the softness of the union. He gently breaks away to look at me, searching my eyes for an answer I can't give him. With a ragged breath, he manages, "I have always wanted to make you happy."

He separates my knees with his hands, and lifts the billowing fabric slightly. As he stands between my splayed legs, he leans over me and steals another kiss, hand trailing along my slickness. Suddenly, two fingers plow into me, making me cry out in surprise. As I grunt in shocked pleasure, his fingers pound deeper and deeper, strong pulses rocking my entire body against the car's hood. Not stifling my moans and pleading, I clutch at his back in tortured agony as he pushes a third finger into my depths. "AH, please!!" I nearly scream, bucking hard against his hand, which never loses its rhythm. His thumb brushes my exposed clit and I nearly explode. The pace increases as we continue rocking and rubbing and moaning and clutching, when all of a sudden, his hand is gone from my skirts.

My eyes flick open, as he quickly grabs me up off the car. He holds my elbows until my vision comes into focus and I can stand properly (a trick he learned long ago), and I pant at him quizzically. Chuckling at me, he nonchalantly tilts his chin toward a woman hurrying toward her car. Bless her heart, she looks like she's seen a ghost!

Oh my god I'm still at work.

"You bitch!" I shout at him, startling the woman further. "That's not fair. Oh my God, I just wanted to talk to you!! Why do you always do this??" He outwardly laughs at me then, and dodges my attempted slug to the arm.

"You just answered all of my questions. I'm sorry, but you weren't giving me anything before!"

"Why are you even here?? Why do you do this to me?" I practically wail as my vision starts to blur. God damnit, you cannot cry!! You practiced so many times what you would say if he came back! How unfairly he treated you, how poorly he behaved, how immature and irresponsible and unloving he was. You have to say it!!

But as you struggle to suppress your tears, your eyes lock on his. Breaking into sobs, you can't protest as he engulfs you in his arms. Held tightly against his chest, you flail as best you can to try and break free. Surrounded by his warmth, breathing in his musky scent, with the sound of his heart frantically beating against your cheek, you let him hold you. As soon as you surrender, your bodies collapse into each other, held in complete oneness together. More than heart-breaking orgasms, you lost the safety of this embrace when he left. And in that moment, you both swore that you would never be alone again.