Workplace Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled a little knowing she'd just bared part of her body to these strangers. Why hadn't she covered herself, or broken our kiss and pushed me away? Her hand slipped between us again, stroking my massive erection pinned in my pants. She was clearly even more turned on than before when the elevator slowed and stopped again. Doors opening, I stopped our kiss, this was our floor. I grasped her by the hand again and we walked down the hallway to my room.

I fumbled with the key card as her hands roamed my ass and lower back. Trying to put it into the slot I dropped it on the floor. Quickly bending to retrieve it, I head her say,

"Hurry up before I change my mind" she pleaded.

This was so wrong, but felt so right as we touched and kissed. Years of pent of passion was coming to a boil inside both of us. For so long both of us had needed to feel the touch of a lover, desiring us, wanting us. My hardness ached for her touch again as I correctly slipped the card in the door and unlocked it.

Pushing the door quickly open, it closed on it's own as we entered my hotel room. She turned to face me and we kissed again passionately. Still in her heels she didn't have to reach too far for our lips to lock and our tongues hungrily caresses each other as your hands roamed more freely. She slid her hands up my chest, and onto my shoulders, slipping my jacket onto the floor. Immediately she tugged at my shirt buttons, unbuttoning them in a haste. All through this, we never stopped kissing. I pulled my hands off her body to yank my shirt off my arms, her hands found my belt. She expertly took my pants off and they pooled at my feet.

We broke our kiss long enough for her to look down at my erection nearly tearing through my black boxer briefs. She took hold of it through the thin fabric, looked up at me and smiled. She immediately kneeled in front of me. She stroked my cock back and forth for a second before removing my shoes, socks and pants. The she then looked at me again, nothing but pure passion and lust was on her face as she slipped her fingers into my waistband. She tugged my underwear down to my ankles in one swift motion as my cock sprang out, finally free from it's confines. She gasped...

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed as her slender fingers grasped my throbbing manhood. Her eyes opened wide, and she smiled, looking up at me. My enormous erection now inches from her face. She looked at it again, marveling at it, holding it up, judging its size in her hands, and began to stroke it's entire length. "You've got a huge cock! You're going to ruin me..."

She was being partially sarcastic, but I enjoyed her reaction. My thick dick now fully erect in her grasp pulsed against her skin. Every vein and ridge strained and stretched the skin so tight, making it sensitive, as her lips parted and she stuck out her tongue, licking the drop of precum from the tip. She smiled again, enjoying herself as she gripped me tighter. I knew we'd have to take things slow with her, if she was right, I'd learned with girls in the past to go slow, and ensure they're ready before trying to mash myself inside for the first time. Torn vaginal walls and bruised cervixes were a quick way to end some heated love making.

She licked my long cock from the tip clear down to the base and back again. She looked up at me as her tongue slid down the underside of my cock. She pressed her tongue against the sensitive underside as the head rubbed against her lips. She lifted my heavy shaft with her hand and slid lower, sliding her tongue over my freshly shaven and highly sensitive balls. She never broke eye contact as she gently sucked and licked each one, warming them the already heated flesh with her warm and wet mouth.

I welcomed the attention to my sensitive jewels, it not only felt amazing, but allowed me to relax from my pending orgasm. It had been so long since I'd been with someone so skilled at worshipping my cock, and after holding back this morning...I was pent up and desperately needed a release. She continue to expertly slide her mouth all over my balls and back up the stiff mast again. She hadn't broken eye contact with me and I found it incredibly erotic to watch her masterfully work her mouth over my cock.

She licked the tip, breaking eye contact to look at her work, she spit on the head and immediately spread the wetness down the shaft with her hand as the stroked the length. She spit on it again, spreading more warm saliva on her shiny new toy. Then looked up at me again, placing my cock on her lips and rubbing it across them, now full and plump from all our kissing and her work so far. She opened her mouth and began to slide my length into her mouth slowly. I watched as inch my inch my flesh disappeared in her warm mouth. She made several short strokes as she added more lubrication all over the head...then she pressed further and I felt the head press against the opening to her throat. She pressed further, she eyes still locked with mine, welled a little with tears as she gently, but controllably choked a little. She pressed further, working her mouth side to side a bit as another inch disappeared down her throat. She pulled back off, taking a huge gasp fro air and went right back down...this time, she didn't stop. As I watched her, her nose pushed into my pubic area and her chin rested against my balls. I was fully down her throat, no one had ever been able to do this for me before and I nearly blew my load right then. This was an incredible feeling as she held me there for a moment, before coming back up for air.

As she did, my cock was now slippery with her thick spit from her throat, she smiled as several strands now connected us. After a couple of breaths she took me all the way down again holding me deep in her throat, then I felt something so amazing I nearly came again, her tongue slid out and licked the front of my balls.

"Fuck!" Was all I could make out.

She took that as encouragement as she looked up at me impaling her face up and down on my entire length again. Stopped now and again to take a few breaths and lick my tip. She'd then head all the way back down, I held the back of her head, not forcing, but encouraging her to keep going.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I wailed as she continued her expert work on my tool. This wasn't going to take long.

She looked up at me with lustful eyes and broke contact with my cock long enough to tear her dress off over her head, and slipped her heels off. Her mouth found my cock again as she unclasped her bra and let her small and perky breasts free. I wanted to reach down and touch and fondle them, but she was hungry and wasn't finished with me yet. She inhaled my cock again.

"Fuck Michele, I'm...I'm...I'm gonna come baby!"

She only slowed her pace, allowing me to enjoy every sensation as my balls boiled. Her fingers gripped them and she pushed me all the way down her throat. I exploded, the first torrent of cum skipped her mouth completely and pumped right down her throat. She allowed my second spurt to do the same, then she pulled me quickly out of her mouth as her hand began jerking the next spurts out with her hand. My cock erupted again sending a stream of warm cum onto her cheeks and lips, the next onto her chin and neck. She moaned "Yes baby, cum all over me!" My cock continued to spurt in her grasp, coating her breasts and splashing down onto her round belly. Warming her skin as each squirt landed on her. She didn't stop tugging until my balls were completely empty. Her mouth found my cock again, and she took me deep. Sucking me gently as my spent cock began to soften in the warmth of her mouth. She didn't let me out of her mouth until I had softened considerably, ensuring I was completely drained and she had every drop.

She leaned back, supporting herself on one hand behind her back, and I looked down at this beautiful woman, now coated with my creamy cum. She smiled and giggled a little, her little cum covered breasts jiggled when she did. She raised her fingers to her mouth as she licked and sucked them clean. She scooped my cum from her face and cleaned her fingers there too. She looked up at me and spread my seed all over her breasts with her hand, rubbing my cum into her breasts, paying additional attention to her nipples, and especially her beautiful pregnant belly. The skin stretched tight as she rubbed my warm essence all over her. Her fingers slipped below and touched her sex. I watched as she looked up at me, entire body glistening, slipping her fingers into a completely smooth pussy. It made me hungry, watching her.

I bent over and lifted her to her feet, kissing her passionately. I moaned into her mouth "Fuck Michele, you're incredible". She smiled and kissed me back, I turned sideways so I could sweep an arm under the back of her legs, picking her up as we kissed. "I need to taste you' I moaned, I could feel her melt in my embrace as she moaned into my mouth. I carried her to the bed, setting her tender body down on the bed gently. She scooted back a little and I followed her, crawling over her body, keeping our kiss connected. Her hands roamed my strong arms and back as we pressed our bodies together. Her belly made this challenging and I slid down next to her as I trailed my kisses down her neck to her breasts. My hands cupped her breasts as my mouth descended on her nipples. They were small, and very pink, her areolas about the size of a quarter. I hungrily sucked one into my mouth. They were already hard, and stiffened further against my warm tongue as I sucked gently and licked them. I could taste the remnants of my juice as I sucked on her perfect little pink nips. She moaned and arched her back, pressing her breasts against my attention, encouraging me further.

"Michele, you're so beautiful" I whispered, and then repeated "I need to taste you now."

Her body reacted to my words, as she moaned back to me flexing her hips towards the ceiling. She gently pushed my head lower down her body. I kissed all over her big belly, trailing my finger tips over her hips and down her legs. I sat up to appreciate her beautiful body, her eyes were closed as I teased her belly and thighs with my finger tips. She was still coated in my cum, and I helped spread it over her skin. She bit her lip as I did, enjoying the sensation. She opened her legs wide and I could see her beautiful folds. She was clean shaven, her outer lips were full and plump from being turned all on night, her inner lips barely poked from her sex, and she was already dripping. I could see her hard clit straining against her hood, desperately seeking attention. Her wetness was spread over her thighs and was running down to her ass as well. I took my time tasting her juices from her skin before finding her smooth lips against my tongue.

I tongue slipped into her flesh at her opening, tasting her honey finally straight from her pot. It poured out in response, and she moaned louder now as my tongue gently dipped inside. I looked up but couldn't see her face over her belly, I didn't need to see her face, her moans continued, and mumbled "Oh God Scott, please...". My tongue slid through her sopping wet gash, tasting every bit of her pink flesh. Rolling my tongue over her clit hood, she shuddered...she was ready. With one hand I spread her outer lips and let my tongue flick her clit over her hood quickly.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck Scott! Yes!" She cried. I moaned against her clit as I licked her more intensely. Vibrating her most sensitive of places.

I moved my fingers up to the top of her pussy and pulled her hood back, her little nub pressed forward, and my tongue ravaged it as with my other hand I gently parted her lips and slipped a finger into her tender pussy.

"FUCK!" She screamed as my tongue flicked and licked her clit directly while my finger began working inside her, searching for that spongy bundle of nerves.

I broke contact for a moment, "Yes baby, I want you to come for me Michele, I want your cum all over my face."

I returned to her clit, flicking my tongue over it harder and faster now, she bucked her hips up again as I sucked it into my hungry mouth, devouring her sex. She tasted so good, sweet like strawberries, and she began flexing her ass, bucking her hips gently to encourage my attention as she moaned a swore in a guttural tone. My finger found her sensitive spongy spot deep inside her. She squealed as I pushed into her sensitive nerve endings with my finger and increase my pace on her clit.

She was cupping both breasts now, pinching both her nipples as she rode my face and fingers.

I heard her breath quicken, then her entire body flexed, her hips flexed hard toward the ceiling as her pussy clamped down hard on my finger.

"Fuuuuuuck, uuuunnnnghhhhhhhhh!" She screamed in a low gravely voice.

She flooded my mouth with her juice. A long strong stream sprayed out of her folds and all over my lips and cheeks, I opened my mouth and swallowed hungrily, placing my lips over hers to catch her gift. Her body convulsed and shuttered and she squirted a second stream just as strong as the first. She wailed again. She convulsed over and over as I gently slipped my finger out of her spamming pussy, and slowly and very gently lapped her smooth lips. Letting her hyper sensitive clit cool down as I continued to taste the treat she poured out for me. Her streams slowed and subsided as I cleaned every drop of her cum I could. I lapped her folds and she rolled onto her side, pulling her legs up into a fetal position.

She was still shaking. I slide up behind her and spooned her, my legs hugging hers and my arms wrapping over her body, cupping her breast and holding her tightly as the waves of her orgasm slowly subsided. Her body gently quivered in my embrace as I held her.

"Oh my God Scott" she whispered..."I've never cum like that before."

"Shhhhh" I just whispered back and held her close. I laid with her quietly enjoying the silence of our shared contentment. Her breathing became deep quickly, and slowed, she fell asleep fast and I closed my eyes, content to drift off myself.

12