Workplace Romance Ch. 04

Story Info
Scott pushes Michele as they find excited onlookers.
9.1k words
4.75
13.6k
11
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the office this morning as Michele did her thing in front of these new employees. She ran her classes with a commanding presence. I should have been paying attention, but I couldn't stop thinking about last night, and this morning.

We'd woken together in the same position we fell asleep in. Exhausted from our marathon of love making the night before. Then cuddling together in an embrace only passionate lovers can share. Shortly after slowly waking together, we had said our good byes quickly so we could both be ready for work, and I hadn't seen her until she walked back into the classroom a few hours ago.

We were both focused on the task at hand, until the next break came, and all the employees left the room, only the two of us remained. She moved quickly to my table, and touched my arm.

"Oh my God, Scott, I can hardly focus...last night was..." her voice trailed off for a second.

"Amazing?" I suggested.

"Yes, amazing." She agreed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Sore, like really, really sore...I don't think I can do that again tonight." She stated.

"So there's going to be a tonight?" I asked coyly, smirking at her.

She squeezed my arm hard, "There better be," she said smiling. Michele let my arm go and returned to her own desk just as the door swung open with one of the employees. She looked up at me, "So during lunch I'd like to go over the afternoon's lesson plan, Scott".

"Sounds perfect," I responded professionally. She'd just arranged another 'date' on company time, and I couldn't wait to talk to her again over a meal. Yesterday proved quite interesting, but I had no plans to push her into the dom/sub role we'd slipped into yesterday. Maybe I could learn more about her over lunch, maybe there was a fantasy that I could help her live out later.

The next hour passed quickly and before I knew it I was following her through the cafeteria to our seats again. She wore black three inch heels again, nylons with a line that ran straight up the back of her calves, and a semi-tight black dress that ended below her knees and came up high around her neck. The slightly for fitting dress hugged the curve of her ass just enough to make me throb again deep in my suit pants. I had to be careful not to stare while in the office, but damn, it was getting harder to focus, now that I knew just how perfect her ass looked when her clothes came off. Her long blonde hair was down today, and it flowed as she walked and sat down at her chosen table. As I sat, I realized, yet again we were sitting far away from prying eyes and ears of anyone else.

"So," I started, not wanting to waist a second..." How did you like your fantasy last night? Did I do a good job of helping you explore?"

She preceded to tell me how much it meant to her. First, that I'd listened to her and remembered the things she wanted to experience. It meant a lot to her that she'd only told me about her fantasy one time, and I was able to help her experience something so personal so quickly. She told me about how excited and scared she was stripping in the hallway, and how wet it had made her. Being naked up against the windows, and the biggest test, with the room service guy who got to appreciate her body up close. We'd pushed that boundary she'd never been able to explore before, and from what she told me, it turned her on more than she could have imagined. The slight fear had created an adrenaline rush, that culminated in her being more turned on than she expected. She also told me in detail of how the dominating role I'd played, being strong and not weak, taking what I wanted...while still making sure she was satisfied, was better than she'd imagined. That she'd never been able to ask past boyfriends, or her husband, to be that way with her, and she'd loved experiencing it with me. She felt vulnerable yet safe, she felt violated yet cherished, she felt powerless and yet powerful, but mostly she felt like I'd treated her like the princess, especially how I'd taken such care with her at the end of the night. The whole experience was beyond her wildest dreams and it had really turned her on. She told me she wanted to experience more together.

I liked the sound of that. I also wanted more, I was so happy to hear how much she'd enjoyed our time together. I never heard such honest compliments before, especially physically, she knew exactly how to tell me how much she appreciated what we'd shared. We talked more in detail about what we both liked about the night before. How there had been many firsts for both of us. It was so nice to share such intimate details with a woman and not feel belittled, or guilty for my desires. We talked openly about what we liked, and what we wanted to experience more of. She had really liked exploring some exhibitionism, and wanted more. We learned about each other's most passionate desires...all in the seemingly innocuous setting of the company cafeteria.

She mentioned to me about how the foreplay was completely void in her marriage, and I agreed, that mine was too. We both missed it desperately. Even after talking with our spouses, both had responded either negatively or not at all. Sex was mechanical in our marriages, and it was killing both of us slowly. We didn't want to feel that way, and we both needed to feel passion on a regular basis, passion like we'd both experienced in the last two days with each other. She told me how sore she was as well.

"You fucked me raw last night, I have places where my skin is just gone," she whispered.

I just smiled back. "Sorry..."

She got serious, leaned in, and whispered very directly. "Don't fucking apologize to me for that, I loved every second. It's like I feel you in my pussy with the pain I have with each step as I walk. But maybe we can experience a lot foreplay later, then see if I'm able to squeeze that big cock into my tight pussy after that."

She knew what she was doing, and didn't have to ask, I was throbbing again, and I think I felt some precum escape the tip on that last sentence.

"Michele, you are incredible, truly incredible." I told her smiling ear to ear.

"You bring out the best in me," she smiled back, looking back at me with an intensity in her eyes and deep seeded trust that let me know she was up for more exploration tonight.

The rest of the day was a blur, we were both busy helping our employees get used to the system they'd be using, and basic work functions. She slipped me a note carefully that just read "Dinner, hotel bar, 7:00." It could not get here fast enough.

Heading down to the bar from my room, I had a thought. She liked me being in control, she liked the exhibitionism...she may have chosen the date and time, but I'm going to put her back on her heels. If it's foreplay she wants, then it's foreplay she will get.

I got to the hotel bar early, and spoke with the bartender. I told him to keep an eye out for her, and at precisely 7:15, hand her a note I'd written quickly on a napkin. I wanted her waiting in anticipation first, and then I was going to have a little fun with her tonight...all night.

I turned to see her arrive, and I quickly ducked behind the bar and left through the kitchen as she began surveying the room. I peeked back in where I could observe her, as she was seated at a table near the back of the restaurant, a perfectly quiet 'date' table.

I walked quickly to the hotel clothing store. Finding the employee, I spoke with her in a hushed tone, explaining that I wanted to surprise my girl...she helped me find the perfect dress, spaghetti straps, all silk, short, mostly blue with a white Hawaiian floral print. With this on, not one curve of her body could be hidden. We found some matching rope wedge heels as well. I tipped her $50 as she then unlocked a changing room and allowed me inside, re-locking the door behind me as I entered the small room. Three walls lined with mirrors and a slightly raised platform on one side, and the last wall was a bench seat with a wooden wall behind it. I sat on the bench and waited.

Michele must have looked slightly annoyed at 7:15 when the bartender handed her a napkin. She immediately read the scribbled words I had put there. "Sorry to keep you waiting, anticipation can be a beautiful thing, I changed your plans, come to the clothing store across the lobby, a present awaits." She told me later that she giggled, and stood, she walked quickly in her heels across the lobby. I could hear her begin to speak with the employee I'd talked with moments ago. Then I heard her compliment the dress, and be escorted to the dressing room.

"The person who bought this for you, insisted that you put it on, you can change in here." The attendant said. The door unlocked, and opened just enough for her to walk inside. We locked eyes immediately as she clutched her dress and shoes. She stepped inside as the door was locked behind her, noting the sudden privacy, she bent to kiss me.

I stopped her. "No, change first." I said coyly, nodding towards the platform surrounded by mirrors.

She looked at me, then at the mirrors and back again, flashed me the smile that told me she was game.

She stood on the platform facing me confident at first, but I watched that drain away quickly as she noticed how exposed she would be for me. I motioned with my finger for her to turn around. She complied silently and faced the mirrors, her back to me. With the angled mirrors, she could be looked at from three angles, and I had the last one straight ahead as well. Every inch of her would soon be on display for me. She started with the zipper in the back of her dress, slowly sliding it all the way down. The dress quickly fell off her shoulders, slipped over her body and pooled at the floor. She stood in front of me, facing herself in the mirror with me behind her, now just in a strapless black bra, tiny thong, thigh highs and heels. Her pert little ass was absolutely perfect.

"See how beautiful you are." I complimented her.

She smiled nervously, holding her pregnant belly, sliding her hands over her skin to her hips.

"Keep going..." I commanded in a whisper.

A little sheepish look now, but she did, unhooking her bra, and allowing her petite breasts free, each breast slightly swollen from her pregnancy, her beautiful pink nipples were stiff from excitement and the cool air in the store, they stood erect like little erasers. I looked at her face, and she was a little nervous. We'd been naked together before, but being naked while passionately kissing feels different than exposing yourself in front of someone. Especially with the bright lights, mirrors, up on this platform, she was on display for me...and I was enjoying every inch of her.

We made eye contact, and I gave her a bit of confidence in my facial expression, as she got another wry smile, hooked her thumbs in the hips of her thong and slipped it down slowly. She bent over at the waist as the thin fabric slipped from her ass and down her thighs. I could see her smooth little pussy peek through her thighs. Even from a few feet away I could see how wet she was...dripping. From the look of things, her thighs were wet and glistening too. My plan was working...if it's foreplay she wants, she'll get so much she'll beg me to let her come much later tonight. Her thong slipped over her heels, and she stood in front of me, completely naked, just the hose and heels.

She looked at her pregnant body, trying to cover her belly with her hands...self conscious that she didn't see the firm and toned belly she'd come to expect from a 'sexy' body she once had. I stood up and moved to her quickly, now behind her, moved her hands to her sides, and I reached around her and caressed her belly. She closed her eyes, "No," I said, "Open them, I want you to watch." She complied.

I gently, slowly, and just barely touching her, slid my hands all over her belly, her hips, down her legs to her feet and back up again several times. My hands glided softly over her skin, electrifying every nerve as I went over her back, her belly, her swollen breasts were still petite and fit easily into my strong hands. Her light pink nipples were hard and ached to be touched directly, but I continued my attention to the rest of her. My hands tickled her skin over her belly, and lower, her completely shaven pussy was smooth to the touch, her little lips throbbing and sensitive to my light touch. My hands slid up over her hips, her ribs, until I touched her neck, and turned her towards me.

She turned around, I pulled her close as if to kiss her, but stopped short. "You are the most desirable woman I have ever seen," I whispered. I took her new dress, she raised her arms, and I slipped it over her arms, past her head and down her body. The material had the desired effect. It hugged her breasts, her nipples jutted out through the thin fabric. Her pregnant belly gripped the dress tight as well and caused the front of the hem to lift an inch or two higher than in the back...quite a few inches higher than mid thigh, really just a couple inches below the crease of her ass. Just little bit too short...but not exposing her indecently when standing straight...just enough to be a little erotic of a fit. More bedroom than ballroom, I thought, but it would provide her the attention I wanted her to find.

She leaned in for a kiss, I backed out by an inch, "not yet," I whispered again. I slid my hands down her sides, over her hips, and began to kneel as my fingers traced down the outside of her thighs. I kneeled in front of her and helped her out of her work heels, rolled her hose down her legs and off, and into her new rope wedges. At this level, I could see just under her dress. Her tender pussy was swollen. I licked my lips as I peered at her sex. Her lips were plump, her little clit was hard and throbbing, straining to be touched. I watched intently just a foot away, I saw her clit throb for me as more wetness slipped from her entrance, over her lips between her thighs. I moved my head closer, and could feel her catch her breath in anticipation of my touch.

I could smell her sex, delightfully fruity, with just a hint of must from how wet she was for me. Now my face was just an inch away, I exhaled warm air from my mouth over her soaking wet lips, and I felt her inhale and and hold her breath again. Her hands moved to the back of my head, gently encouraging me to take it a step further. I held her hips and kept my one inch distance from her sweet pussy. I so badly wanted to taste her, but needed this to prolong a little longer. I leaned in and kissed her thigh, just an inch from her wet kitty. She moaned softly. I allowed my lips to remain on her another moment, inhaling her scent again, but then released her and stood up.

She looked up at me now, even in the heels, I was still 7-8 inches taller than she was. She looked at me with a cute desperation in her face. She wanted me, I could see it, in her eyes, her pupils we dilated, she mouthed the word "please" silently.

I leaned down and gently kissed her lips. They were tender and trembling, searching for the warmth in my mouth her tongue slipped to mine as we embraced. My hands went to her hips and I turned her from the kiss.

I whispered, "look how beautiful you are."

She opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled, wiggled her hips a bit so the hem of the dress swayed. She ran her hands down her sides, seeing how the thin fabric clung to her upper body. I could see her looking at her nipples, poking out for everyone to see, she hesitated. She was fairly conservative, and it wasn't in her 'comfort zone' to be this exposed. She knew I wanted her to be my 'arm candy' tonight, and pleasing me was high on her list. She looked at me, and took a long, deep breath, and we both smiled, this was another boundary she'd cross with me. She was going to have more eyes on her tonight than just mine.

I gently slid my fingers up the backs of her thighs to the crease where her legs ended and her cheeks began, she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as my finger tips made contact with her ass. It was so perfect, and I wanted to take her right there, she leaned back into me, wiggling her butt as she did, trying to encourage me for more. But I withdrew, she opened her eyes, and I picked up her dress clothes, put them in the bag the attendant had left, and we walked out of the dressing room.

I handed the bag over the counter as we left, "Please deliver these to my room," the employee smiled and nodded as we left.

Michele caught the girl's eyes and slowed her walk for a moment, her eyes roamed Michele's body as we walked by, her gaze had paused at her breasts as mine did. She already had her first admirer of the night.

We left the store and I stopped her, took both her hands in mine and looked her right in the eye. "Did you see how she looked at you?"

"Yes," Michele replied with a big smile on her face, "she wants me!"

"She's not the only one." I responded.

Michele looked down and saw the noticeable bulge in my pants, I was half hard for her and it was obvious. She gave my stiffening cock a playful squeeze and we turned, I took one of her hands and led her towards the tropical restaurant poolside.

As we walked through the restaurant I watched Michele looking at everyone's reactions to her. This beautiful girl, wearing barely anything but a thin, short, silk dress. She had everyone's attention, I counted at least a dozen people mentally undressing her on the walk to our table on the railing near the pool. We sat down and she felt a little self conscious. We made eye contact.

"How does it feel to know that everyone in this restaurant wants to have sex with you?" I asked with a big smile.

She giggled, "stop it, you're so bad." She began nervously looking around the room and covering a breast with her forearm. But she conceded, "It feels fucking fantastic, I feel so sexy!" As she stated this, a big smile crossed her face, and her eyes lit up.

"You're even wetter now, aren't you?" I whispered.

"So wet." She said with a serious tone, never breaking eye contact with me.

"Really?" I jokingly questioned, as I saw Michele nervously look over at an elderly man seated at a table across the aisle from us. He was sitting with a similarly aged woman who must have been his wife, she was facing him, away from us. So he looked directly at our table, more specifically, at Michele. His eyes were roaming her body trapped in the thin material as she took a sip of her water looking back at me.

"Prove how wet you are." I started, "and let him see it too."

She just about choked on her water. I watched her mind race with options to get out of such a preposterous suggestion.

"You're crazy, I'm not doing that, we'll get arrested!" She exclaimed.

"Do it. I want you to prove it to me, and that poor guy hasn't seen a beautiful 31 year old pussy in at least 40 years." I smiled, not breaking eye contact, knowing she was now mulling it over.

I sat very still, she was looking over at the man, then me, then him again and she smiled. He smiled. He looked at her sweetly, how could she resist giving him a thrill, and please me? She stood up from the table, slowly moved right in front of me. She now stood facing me and perfectly between me and the older gentleman across the way, looking down as I looked up at her.

"Is he watching?" She asked.

I peeked around her, "oh yes, he's staring at your ass."

She began to bend over slowly, presumably leaning over to kiss me, but really just bending over and pushing her ass toward the man. Her thin dress began to ride up her hips as she bent further over. I watched the hem of the fine material lift and slip up her hips, I could just barely see the man's face, he gasped. No doubt, her perfectly smooth pussy was now peeking through her thighs at him. She slid her fingers between her smooth thighs and dipped two fingers quickly through her slit, and immediately deposited her fingers into my mouth. Her taste was intoxicating, so sweet, so yummy. She pulled her fingers out and kissed me hungrily, tasting herself on my lips and tongue. She kissed me hard with a purpose. Then, just as quickly as she started, she stopped, stood up, and returned to her seat. She looked over at the man and winked.