Workplace Romance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my cunt." She growled.

She had my pants at my ankles in a moment and my strong cock in her hands, she quickly guided me to the entrance to her sopping pussy. She leaned back, and to the side again, looking around her beautiful pregnant belly. Her hands returned to her breasts, and I pushed inside her, deep, all the way until my balls rested against her ass. I felt her cervix against the head of my cock. She moaned contently. I looked at her eyes, she was enjoying watching my cock bury itself inside her. I pulled my hips back so she could see my glistening shaft slip out, and then forcefully, slammed back inside her.

"Fuck!" She cried out, "Fuck me baby, fuck me!"

I began pounding her pussy roughly, watching her lay back and rub her tits, pinching and pulling on her nipples as my thick cock invaded her sensitive pussy. I pounded her forcefully over and over again, each stroke filling her pussy. She came again quickly.

"Ugh! Fuck, Scott, I'm cummingggggggg!" She yelled.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock and I rammed it in deep and held it there, allowing her cunt to spasm around the full length of my cock. She flexed her hips, driving me deeper as she convulsed on every inch inside her. She squirted all over my cock and pelvis, causing some to splash back against her pussy and her belly. Watching her body convulse and cum all over me was all it took.

"I'm cumming Michele!" I grunted.

She sat up quickly, pulling my cock from her depths. One hand quickly wrapping around my cock and one cupped my balls. I was completely slick and sopping from her juices and her hand slipped easily over my entire length. She tugged quickly and my cock exploded. The first stream leaped from my cock and splattered her belly.

"Yes!" She cried out excitedly.

The second came with more force, shooting from the tip and arching over her body, it hit her right in her open mouth, splashing some onto her chin, and neck. The next landed all over her beautiful little tits, more cum pumped from my cock as she tugged all over her belly.

"Yes!" She smiled as she encouraged me, "coat me baby, give me all of your cum!"

She tugged my spasming cock, and my balls continued to drain, shooting the last few streams from my cock all over her belly, and onto her beautiful smooth pussy lips. Coating her pussy and clit, she looked down as much of her body was covered my warm seed.

"Fuck that's sexy!" She whispered, "Fuck me a little more, I want to come again."

She guided my cock back into her warm depths, I pushed in deeply again, smearing and plunging some of my load inside her as I did. She felt amazing. She stayed in her position at the edge of the table, sitting up and grinding her clit along my shaft with each stroke of my cock. My cock stayed hard as I slowly plunged over and over again inside her. She wrapped her legs and arms around me tightly, she kissed me with her cum covered lips. As our tongues invaded each other's mouths she moaned deeply into my mouth. Her legs flexed, pulling me in tight, and her pussy clamped down again, I felt her whole body shudder as she came again, with less force than before, but still strong.

"Yes baby, I love it when you cum on my cock." I groaned, my cock continuing it's slow assault on her pussy. "I want my cock in your mouth."

She complied, quickly pulling my cock from her depths with an audible 'plop' as her tight pussy released it's grip. We both looked down to see my cock slip from her folds coated in her juices. She slipped off the table, and squatted in front of me. Immediately she took my cock deep in her mouth, and began pumping my cock with long deep strokes with her face. I held the back of her head and encouraged her to go deep each time. She looked up at me, cum still splattered on her face, and a mouthful of my cock covered in her juices mingling with saliva and now running down her chin and splashing on her tits and pregnant belly below.

She began pushing my cock into her throat with each stroke and increased her pace. Forcing my cock to fuck her face as she did. In no time I was on top of that feeling again. I looked down into her eyes as she glided back and forth on my long cock.

"Here it comes baby, shoot my cum all over you." I groaned.

She pulled me from her mouth and began tugging on my length in long and fast strokes, by the third upward stroke my balls leaped and I unloaded for her again. Cum sailed from the flushed head, splashing on her cheeks, neck, and breasts. Again I pumped over and over, splattering her breasts, coating her nipples, and splashing onto her round belly. She moaned watching all my warm cum land on her skin.

As my orgasm subsided, and the last few drops dribbled to her belly, she sucked me back into her mouth deep. She sucked hard, and pulled the last few drops from the shaft. Michele never broke eye contact as she drained me completely. Tugging and sucking to ensure she had her treat. Once she was satisfied that I'd given her all I had to give, she released me from her lips. She looked down over her body and stood up, leaning against the table in front of me.

"Fuck baby, you coated me!" She exclaimed, "I love it when you cover me in your cum, it's so warm, and creamy."

She took her fingers and began to scoop up the mess from her breasts and suck her fingers clean. She did the same on the loads of cum all over her pregnant belly. She cleaned off her skin with each swipe and moaned as she tasted my seed on her fingers. She kissed me and reached through her cum covered pussy lips, getting fingers full of both our juices and inserted them into our mouths as we hungrily kissed each other. We tasted each other's cum in our mouths, and only fueled our passionate kiss even more. She was incredibly sexy in everything she did, but times like this, when pure uninhibited lust took over, she was astounding.

We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, standing there in the park, oblivious to the rest of the world, just enjoying our own little moment in the day together. Finally we broke that kiss, and looked around. The fisherman hadn't left their posts by the lake, surely they'd heard her, but they hadn't interrupted us. Not another soul in sight anywhere. We slowly got dressed, stopping to kiss frequently.

"Shit, what time is it?" She asked.

"Time to go, now." I said urgently.

We were needed back to the office fast, we'd spent our whole lunch break dining on each other, and needed to get back before people started asking questions as to where we both were.

We finished dressing and I helped her clean my cum off her face with some napkins she had in her car. She drove quickly, when we arrived, she climb out out immediately, as I stood by her car and waited a moment, then followed her at a distance and soon we were back in the office. We walked in separately as we had left, as to not draw any attention. She swung into the ladies bathroom, no doubt to ensure she was cleaned up and professional again, I did the same and entered the men's room.

As I splashed cool water on my face and ran it through my hair, I hoped the afternoon in the office would go by quickly so that she and I could soon spend the night together again. I wanted our last night together to be memorable.

12