Workplace Slowburn

Story Info
Hidden sparks between co-workers ignite.
4.3k words
4.18
13.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
166 Followers

"Tell me I can have you, just this one night." He spoke simply, and she looked at him from the other side of the room. The air took on a new thickness as they stood there. Violet had on a yellow sundress and barely there sandals.

Andrew stood there with his white t-shirt and dark blue jeans, his light brown hair lying perfectly over his collar. It was only just beyond that length and it framed his face in the dim light of the room. His black boots made him two inches taller than his already enormous 6'4" frame that dwarfed her own as she stood almost 10 inches shorter.

Tonight was supposed to be about them working together undercover. She had tried her best to be the innocent girl that the killer was seeking. The monster had been after younger girls who were particularly innocent in their appearance and Andrew had convinced her that she needed to be bait. He always did ask her to help out on these excursions. She usually worked as backup in the office, doing research when he needed it. It was a role she enjoyed, being the agent who anyone could call.

Sure she had a crush on this man just like every other woman in the office did, but it was never something she intended to act on. But this case had been different. During this case, she had worked so closely with him in the field and then finally agreed to be bait. It might have been because his partner was busy, but it might have been more. All she knew was by the time they were driving over to the bar tonight, Andrew had been unable to look away from her. It was something palpable that had started with a touch or two in the first few days, and had evolved into pure thick tension by the time they reached the hotel tonight.

Now, that beautiful man stood on the other side of the room staring at her with his hazel eyes and he was asking the impossible.

"We shouldn't, you know that." She was breathing heavy despite no effort to do anything on her part.

"I know, but I can't stop myself anymore. If you don't want me, then I'll walk away. I'll find a way to bury it deep down. But if you tell me you're thinking the same thing, then let's just get it out of the way because I can't not touch you anymore." Andrew was so serious as he ran his fingers through his hair pulling it out of his face.

"I'm yours tonight." Her voice was even as she looked at him, but it was soft and he raised his head looking back at her.

"Say it again, Lita." His chest moved with his breath as she felt the air get thicker.

"I'm yours Andrew." His eyes trained in on hers and he stalked his way across the room. When he reached her there was a momentary pause before he slammed his lips onto hers. The electricity between them seemed to suck all the air out of the room and her world spun as she felt those soft pink lips.

His arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her against him as his hand threaded through her hair. She whimpered softly at the feeling of being swept up by him. The man she had worked next to for so many years was now enveloping her vey being. His essence seeping into her pours as she took in the heady smell of sandalwood and sweat that poured from him.

As they continued to kiss, she relaxed into it all and let her own hands grab at him. One went into those soft brown locks of his holding them against his face and marveling at the softness that touched her fingertips. The other hand held desperately to his bicep where it flexed as he pulled her head against him.

He pulled back only a moment as he looked into her face, and then plunged back against her kissing her deeper this time. The meeting of their lips had become wet somehow instead of just a soft touching. They were now fighting to get as deep into each other as they could. Andrew pushed her back against the wall and used it to hold her up as he grabbed at the bottom of his own shirt. His lips were gone for only a second as the fabric was pulled off and discarded.

Her hands moved quicker now finding his body and caressing over the tight skin of his chest. The softness of his chest hair sending tingles down her fingers to her very core. He groaned as she brushed over his nipples with both fingers and took her mouth once again. His tongue begged for entrance, prodding at her bottom lip. She obliged letting the first light touch of it meet her own tentatively. The kisses deepened once more as they both moaned and held on for dear life. The passion between them was stifling and it made her wonder how much more she could take.

When Andrew pulled back, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her lifting her from the floor and holding her to his own body. He walked over to her hotel bed, and then sat down pulling her up and against him. She paused before surrendering again letting her eyes watch as her fingers trailed over his body, his eyes shut lightly taking her touch willingly.

His hands drifted up the sides of her dress, over the fabric reaching her armpits before sliding to the back and easing the zipper down. She plunged her mouth onto his sliding her own tongue inside to resume their wrestling even as his calloused fingers eased the straps of her dress down her arms. She let the dress fall around her and then felt the warmth of his embrace pull her against him.

Standing between his legs now, she was the perfect height to hold his face and get lost in what their mouths were doing. Andrew's hands explored her frame as she held on. He brushed lightly over her sides and stomach before caressing down over her panties and then grasping the back of her legs pulling her up and onto his lap. She accepted the invitation and hopped up.

"Your skin is so soft." His words were a whisper as his lips left hers and he trailed them softly over her jaw. The slight touch was enough to send goosebumps flying over her as she held on. When he reached down to take her neck, she leaned back giving him access. His lips parted slightly allowing him to plant slow wet kisses on her skin before raking his tongue in lazy patterns over it. His mouth burned a trail on her flesh as it went down to the top of her bra before he grabbed her left breast and sunk teeth softly into the flesh that lay atop the cup of fabric.

"Oh Andrew, yes." She sighed and felt his hands lace back into her hair pulling her face down so she looked directly at him.

"I've wanted you since the moment you walked into that office, wanted to touch you, taste you, but most of all hear how you sound. Please, don't be shy like you usually are tonight. Let me hear how I make you feel." His voice was low and thick as he spoke and it made her pussy water. He was right; she usually grew shy around people, only opening up when she was drinking. His eyes burned into her as they stared at each other.

His hand moved around the fabric before him before undoing her bra with a quick movement. He peeled the straps down slowly leaving those same goosebumps in his wake. Her breasts fell heavy from the bra, her nipples hardened with excitement and the sudden cold air on her burning skin.

"So, beautiful, you're so beautiful Lita." He mused almost to himself before plunging his mouth onto her right nipple. His tongue swirled around the flesh and then he sucked it into his mouth. She moaned at the sensation and felt him respond with his own. His other hand kneaded her left breast as he lavished attention on her. She felt her pussy engorge as he worked on her, felt the muscles in her lower abdomen start to tighten as he moved. His hand and mouth like magic started to send waves of pleasure to her core.

She buried her fingers in his hair holding him to her as he switched his mouth and hand, giving new found attention to her left breast. Her mind swirled at the feeling, praying he would never stop. She hadn't been touched in so long and his tongue was driving her mad. She started to moan and whimper above him catching her bottom lip in her teeth. She ground her panty-covered center against him as he continued to lick and suck, lick and suck over and over. She could feel his hardness against her as she shifted and she groaned out digging her nails into his scalp. Andrew matched her once more groaning on her nipple and sending a flash through her.

"Oh God, you have to stop, it's too much." She felt like she couldn't breathe, the world spiraling out of control as her pussy watered and tightened, making her panties gossamer as she rubbed against the bulge in his jeans.

"No." He growled the word out pausing only for a microsecond before nipping at the erect nipple he held with his teeth. She held onto him trying to ground herself and then the tightness in her pulsed and shot out through her pores with a scream that seemed to come from someone else. Andrew shot an arm around her holding her against him and pulling back to look up at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." She was flushed as she looked into his eyes searching for a reaction.

"Listen to me Lita, don't you ever apologize for that. You are too beautiful to ever apologize for cumming."

"I was..I was trying to wait until..." His mouth took hers again even as she tried to catch her breath.

"That won't be the last time you cum with me tonight." He was so firm and certain and full of lust for her...all for her, it was breathtaking. He pulled her close and rolled pushing her up on the bed as he went

"Andrew please..." She begged him with what breath she could muster as his mouth found her neck once more.

"Please what baby...use your words, tell me what you want." He was breathy in his response.

"I want...I want to taste you." He raised his head staring into her eyes and she let her hands wander to the button of his jean. He rolled to his side a little giving her access to free the metal from the fabric and slide his zipper down.

It was her turn then to push him onto his back as her mouth found his neck. The scruff there was enough to tickle her lips as she nipped and sucked it in between her teeth. Her normally reserved quiet Andrew was moaning and sighing as she moved surprising her and driving her onward. She let her tongue trace along his collarbone and then find its way down into his swatch of light brown curls covering his pecs. Her mouth enveloped his left nipple and started its own pattern of licking and suck. His head went backward and she let her hand wander downward inserting it into the opening in his jeans. He groaned at the touch and his hands found her hair again diving in. The bun that she had kept it in was loosening with every touch of his fingers and it only gave him further access to dig deeper.

She made her way downward after giving his right nipple the same attention letting her tongue slide easily over the trail of hair leading to his now fully open pants. Her cheek grazed along his pelvis allowing her to lick and kiss at each of his hip bones before she started to work at the fabric of his pants trying to gain better access.

"Hang on beautiful." He said up and she lay backwards watching as he unfastened each of his boots throwing them to the side before laying back and shifting his jeans and boxers off in one fluid motion. Her eyes fixed on his cock instantly at its unveiling.

Andrew was a large man, and that apparently translated to every part of him. His shaft stood proudly before her ending in a large glistening head with precum beading on it. He was longer and thicker than she had ever had before and it made her wonder if the she would be able to take him completely tonight.

He smirked at her and pulled her mouth up to his capturing her in another kiss. He seemed to take her completely when his mouth was on her and she melted into the feeling. His large hands cupped her face as he pushed her backwards. She pressed back and pulled her lips off.

"I'm not done with you yet." She was breathy as she stared into his eyes and he let her push him downward surrendering to her desires. Her lips made another trail down his body before reached his cock where she hovered letting her breath envelope him. He groaned beneath her as her tongue circled his head and made its way down the vein on his underside. She slid back up letting her flat tongue coat him before wrapping her hand around his shaft. Her lips pulled his head in between and gave him a light suck.

"Oh fuck, baby yes." He groaned the entire string of words as his held fell back. His fingers flexed in her hair as she took his length in to the back of her throat. She savored him slowly enjoying the feel of his head as it grazed along her palate and tasting the drip of his saltiness as he leaked more fluid. Andrew was a mess above her making noises and grunting as she continued. The noises he made only spurred her onward as she continued the slow push and pull of his hardness inside of her mouth. She hummed as she got more and more excited and felt his hand grab her hair in between his long fingers.

His breath started to come in pants and soon it was silence followed by gasps as she continued.

"Lita, you have to stop or I'm not gonna last, oh fuck...fuck..." He was moaning as she moved on him still. Taking a cue from her lover, she pulled off of him for only a moment.

"No." The single word was just like his and left little room for argument as she went back to her slow enjoyment of the essence of Andrew. He groaned louder and louder as she moved but no longer protested. His hand held onto her hair, without forcing her movements.

"Unh...unh...oh fuck...baby...I'm...oh fuck..UNH FUCK!" Andrew's abs flexed as he sat partially up. Her mouth was suddenly filled by wave after wave of his cum. It coated her tongue in a bittersweet cocktail that slid easily down her throat. She didn't move, instead just holding him inside of her as he grunted above. When he stilled she pulled off taking a final lick over his head that sent a shiver through his body.

She made her way to his face and he pulled her down to his mouth kissing her softly at first and then with more and more passion as he recovered from his release. When his hands went back to her face he pulled her on top of him. Her hands braced on his chest, until he pulled them off and put them both on the bed on either side of her knees. Then Andrew was shifting his body downward until his face was only inches from her pussy, still trapped in her panties.

He mouthed at her wet pussy through them and she moaned out whispering his name as he pointed his tongue drawing circles on her clit through the useless fabric.

"How much do you like these?" She looked down at him and furrowed her brow in questioning.

"Um...I..."

"Fuck it, I'll buy you new ones." He growled as his hands grabbed the fabric ripping it violently from her and tossing it off the bed. Any protest she had died on her lips as she felt his tongue connect to her wet core. Then, it was just the white heat of his breath on her as he explored every crevice and piece of flesh he could find. She started to chant his name as if it was a prayer as he moved faster and faster taking her right back to another precipice. One of her hands buried in his hair as she let her hips shift of their own accord chasing her next release.

Soon, a finger plunged inside of her taking her breath away once again. He explored her inside and out allowing her wetness to coat his digit and causing her face to fall blank. He moaned against her and she felt more fluid coat him allowing an easy introduction of another finger from his right hand. She panted as she rocked against him and he continued his ministrations on her clit.

"You taste so good baby, so good." The vibration of his words were helping her muscles to tighten once more as she barreled towards another orgasm.

"Andrew, please, I want...I." Her mind blanked as she felt him slide a third finger into her waiting hole.

"Use your words Lita, tell me what my baby wants." He licked at her to emphasize his words and she groaned above him.

"I want you to inside me."

"I am inside of you, can't you feel me?" With those words he chuckled and curled all three fingers against her g-spot sending white hot pleasure through her center.

"Please, please Andrew fuck me, please." She begged him now, feeling the imminence of her release.

"Cum for me first, I want to make sure you're ready baby." He pulled her clit into his lips sucking on it hard as he rocked his fingers inside and she cried out louder than before feeling her pussy contract around him and fell holding herself up barely on the mattress as she felt the waves crash over her. He held his fingers still as she pulsed around him. When her body calmed he pulled them out and slid up taking her in his arms and pulling her down onto his chest. She felt his wet fingers grazing along her back.

"Now, Andrew, please." She asked him again as she calmed a little and lifted her head to look at him.

"Are you sure you want that?" He asked her as he pulled her in to kiss her once more.

"More sure than I can ever remember being about anything before." She kissed him full of passion and desire, her fire ignited to an impossible level. Andrew pushed her down on the bed once more and then got up, making his way to his jeans. He fished inside pulling out a plastic wrapper and returned to the bed taking her lips once more. He looked like a Greek god as he moved, all muscle and fiber shifting beneath tanned skin. Any other time, it would have made her self-conscious, but now he wanted her. Andrew wanted to be inside of her. He made quick work of the condom sheathing himself and situating himself between her legs.

"I'm going to go slow Lita, I know you're tight. Please, tell me if I hurt you okay and we'll stop." He leaned in and kissed her lips before pulling back to look into her face. She felt his hand stray down between her legs lining himself up with her opening. When he breached the outer edge of muscle and tissue she gasped finally realizing just how thick he was. He paused. "I think you should be completely naked before we do this."

His smiled made her relax as his fingers moved into her hair taking out the tie that kept it in check. She felt her dark brown locks relax and fall around her head in a halo spreading out over the pillow beneath her. He watched her face as he edged another inch of himself inside of her. Her body gave deliciously around him as she took in just how it felt to have her Andrew pressing into her very core.

"Oh Andrew." Her head tilted back at the feeling of more of him sliding past her opening.

"Hey, look at me beautiful, wanna make sure you're okay." He breathed the words between them in a whisper and she tilted her head staring into his eyes. He pushed more of himself inside and she whimpered. It was so intense to have him there. He pulled out almost until he was completely away from her and she looked at him questioning before he slid back in further than before. He repeated the action taking her breath away with each movement. When she caught her breath and her lip suddenly, he froze.

"You okay, baby? We can stop tonight if you want." He looked at her with such love and affection making her get completely caught up in him.

"It's okay, I want to feel you Andrew, all of you please." Their eyes locked as he shifted further, then eased back creating a rhythm until she felt him still completely buried inside of her body.

"How do you feel now?"

"So...so...full...oh my god." She moaned at him taking his face in her hands and pulling his mouth to hers. They kissed passionately savoring the feeling of being connected. When Andrew pulled his mouth from her, his eyes locked on hers. His breath was hitching as he forced himself to remain still.

"Your body feels so incredible around me, you have no idea how many times I've imagined this." His face was drawn tight as his lower jaw flexed with his effort.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
166 Followers
12