Workplace Witch Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff surprises Lorraine to gain his freedom.
2.1k words
4.26
7.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
338 Followers

I realize now that I categorized my original story Workplace Witch incorrectly. Please read that before continuing on with this one.

This story has not been edited. While I appreciate all input I get I will ask all those that may be tempted to comment on grammar and proofreading to consider becoming involved with the site's editing program. Or if you read a story from an author you like but you notice errors contact them and offer some editing services for future work. There are lots of authors that are looking for editors but are finding difficulty getting someone. I have received help on some previous stories, have appreciated it greatly, and it undoubtedly has made the reading experience more enjoyable for others.

GoldRogue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorraine Connors walked towards the elevator in long spiked heels carrying her computer case. She waved at Leo, the security guard, who waved back and followed her intently with his eyes. Two dozen screaming terrorists with suicide vests could run through the doors now and he wouldn't notice she thought smugly to herself. She liked men looking at her, even over weight losers like Leo. She worked it as she walked, throwing her hips back and forth, pushing out her tits, her head held high, doing the model walk. She wore a dress today, tight of course, a nice little outfit, beige to match her hair and eyes, sleeveless but close around the throat, and barely down over her generous hips. Her legs were beautifully tanned adding another shade of brown. When she was almost to the elevator she glanced back over at him and flashed a brilliant smile with perfect white teeth. He took a file off the desk and made to fan himself as if he had to cool off and grinned back.

It was about nine-thirty. She always came in late unless she had management meetings. It wasn't that she couldn't get up in the mornings or didn't like her job, in fact she loved it, she just wanted to show the serfs that she didn't have to keep hours like they did. Occasionally she would come in before they all arrived so she could see if anyone was late. Now and again she had been able to dock someone an hours pay, which was a delicious way to start the day.

She did have a morning routine. She did her wifely duty and fucked her husband if he had morning wood. Not that she wanted to, in fact it was distasteful and she never climaxed herself, ever, but she wanted to ensure he never went elsewhere. It was getting more and more difficult the fatter he got and since she wasn't all that keen to have him on top of her anymore she usually mounted him, front or back, and with the help of lubricant fucked him like that. She gave him a lot of handjobs, with nice scented oils, as every time she could service him without him actually being inside her was good. She never gave him a blow job, that wasn't happening, but occasionally he enjoyed eating her pussy, she could close her eyes and enjoy that, she would even climax.

She helped him get ready for the office, picked out his suits, and then they went downstairs. They had a woman serf on hand to cook and clean as well as a male driver / thug. The woman serf, whatever her name was, had breakfast ready. Lorraine always put extra salt on her husband's food every morning to try and hurry him to the grave. She just had fruit or if she was really hungry a croissant with it. She saw him to the door and kissed him good bye before saying her customary "good riddance" when the door shut.

She worked out in their gym then, religiously, every morning. She loved her body. Sometimes she'd spend extra time examining herself in the mirrors. Then she'd take a bath or a shower. The maid would be waiting for her when she got out. She loved having her serf on hand when she dressed; it was like being a high lady in a castle. She'd have her cloths laid out for her. Once a week she would give the woman a crisp one hundred dollar bill. A towel would be laid on the bed and she would lie down naked to have her pussy trimmed and the sides freshly shaved. She resisted the urge to give the woman a hard time in case she ever needed her to spy on her husband.

When she was ready for work she'd go to the four bay garage and decide between the Jag, BMW SUV, or Mercedes.

When she got to her unit she heard voices from her assistant Lauren's office so she went in.

"Oh Ms. Connors!" said the pretty young girl, a bit surprised, "This is Dave. He's new here, just started in the mail room."

"Oh." She ignored the young man who had put his hand out nervously, "What happened to Bill?"

"Ahhhh Bob? He's still there. I think they just needed some more help."

She turned her gaze on the young man, twenty if that, tall, sandy hair, somewhat handsome but very slender. "Well you certainly look spryer than Bill."

"Ahhh thanks I guess," he laughed nervously.

"You can drop off any letters addressed directly to me to my office from now on."

"Ahhh ok."

"She's just across the hall," Lauren put in helpfully.

Lorraine went out and unlocked her door with her swipe key.

"Ahhh here you go," Dave said.

She looked at him standing there holding out an envelope. "I didn't say give it to me in the fucking hallway did I?" she asked and looked over at Lauren with an expression of dismay as she shook her head. Lauren blushed and sat down behind her desk. Dave shifted uncomfortably and blushed as well. "Come on". They went into her office and she sat down and started to take out her laptop. "That's my in-basket."

"Ok," he laid the envelope on the top.

"So are you anyone's relative?"

"In here you mean? No. I just dropped off a resume and called a few times."

"Are you looking at my tits?"

"What! No! I swear!" he looked back up horrified and beet red, "I'm just a bit nervous so I looked down. I swear."

"So hold anything that's addressed to me and deliver it personally. Don't slip it under my door or give it to Lauren."

"Yes ma'am."

"And don't call me ma'am. Jesus that sounds so old."

"Ok ahhhh Ms. Connons. I ahhh was just trying to be respectful, you don't look old."

"Well it's nice to see a little bit of eye candy around here for a change. I know I'm not supposed to say that but I don't give a fuck about a lot of things. I hope you're not overly sensitive and can keep your mouth shut?"

"Yes Ms. Connors."

"Good. You can do well here if you want. You do want to right?"

"Of course."

"I can help you with that as you can well imagine."

"Of course," he shifted nervously.

"You be my eyes and ears. In the lunch room and the water fountain. You understand right?"

"Of course."

"You can go now."

About mid-morning she was feeling horny so she e-mailed Jeff. He knew what she wanted and locked the door as he came in. She gave him a brilliant smile as she got up and walked around her desk. She grabbed him by the tie and pulled him into her, immediately pushing her tongue into his mouth. His hands moved over her body, he was such a fucking hypocrite she thought as she grinned around his mouth.

He turned her around and she pushed her ass back into his now hard cock and rubbed it as one of his hands squeezed a breast through her tight dress. She leaned her head back and turned her face towards him.

"Mmmmm that cock feels so hard and ready. You like getting some Lorraine ass don't you Jeff? All that silliness about being faithful to your wife?"

"Yeah," he grunted as he put his hand on her back and pushed her over.

"That's it!" Lorraine laughed as he pulled up her skirt up and she got comfortable on her forearms as she bent over her desk.

"Get these off," he grunted as he pulled off her panties and they slid down over her long smooth legs. She freed a high heel from the panties and then spread her legs wide. "Jesus," he murmured as he looked from where her panties were still around one ankle, up the amazing long expanse of shapely leg, to her glorious ass.

"Nice view from back there Jeff? Just forget about your wife and have a nice fuck for yourself."

He hated her for always brining up his wife but still he found himself appreciatively rubbing a hand over her fantastic ass. As he surveyed her he found his eyes being drawn to her little round puckering bum hole.

"Come on Jeff," she whispered, "Do me."

He unzipped his fly and grunted in relief as his long hard cock was released from the prison of his dress pants. Holding it he put it against her pussy and rubbed the head around a bit before placing it against her opening and pushing. He exhaled in pleasure as his aching cock gloriously sank into the warm wet confines of Lorraine Connors and he grasped her by the hips. He hated her. God he hated her but God was she beautiful and sexy. He began to fuck her slowly.

"Yeah .... fuck me Jeff," she gasped as he got a good rhyme going. "Do you ever fuck June from behind like this?"

"Don't say her name," he growled. She just laughed. Suddenly the image of her little asshole jumped into his mind. Almost without thinking he pulled out and grasped his shaft to push the swollen head up against it.

"What are you doing!" she exclaimed.

He shoved and grunted as his slick head entered her ass.

"OUCH! FUCK JEFF I DON'T LIKE THAT!" she hissed softly but firmly.

"Jesus!" he grunted as he took a firm grip of her by the hips and pushed again, gaining another inch or so.

"Jeff stop!" she gasped and tried to get up but he pushed his forearm on her back and leaned over her more to push in again with another grunt, he was well over half way in now. It was so tight that it felt like his cock was in a vice. "You fucking bastard!" she hissed as he started working it a bit and penetrated even further. He couldn't take the pressure anymore and exploded.

"Holy fuck yeah!" he hissed as his orgasm washed over him and he leant over her back as he felt his sperm getting pumped into her ass. He gasped as he worked his cock until his orgasm passed.

"Get off me right now!" she demanded and he did, momentarily getting to see his cum leaking out of her asshole before she straightened, spun around, and slapped him across the face.

"What's wrong Lorraine?" he smirked as he rubbed his cheek, "It's just a bit of cock up your ass."

"You fucking asshole I told you I didn't like it and to stop!" she hissed as she grabbed a few tissues to wipe her bum in front of him and then hurled the tissue at him.

"I couldn't Lorraine. That hot little ass was just calling out to get fucked." He grinned as he tucked his cock away.

"You didn't even fuck it. Just stuck it in and came right away."

"Yeah, I couldn't last it was so fucking awesome," he laughed back.

"Well you just lost out on some really great pussy you dumb fuck. Go back to getting it once a month from that tired old bag you're married to! And I'm sending her that video."

"Go ahead. And I'll tell your husband everything too."

"You have no proof."

"He can look at the video. June will give it to me when I tell her I was blackmailed. Give her a big sob story. See if he thinks it's you in your witch's outfit. It's definitely your office and he's seen the costume. He's not a stupid man is he?"

She had fixed up her panties and pulled her dress back down. "Get the fuck out of my office."

"Actually I changed my mind on the sex. Whenever you want it let me know and I'll gladly fuck you again."

"Won't be happening. Get out."

"Whatever you say boss!" he gave her a smug grin and left.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
338 Followers