World Enough and Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Ruth, but how do you want to do this? You don't want me to come out to Brookline do you? If you do, I couldn't be there until tomorrow night."

"No, let's make everything appear to be about the sale of the business. It would be better if we came here." She looked down at the table and finding a pen next to the two offers to buy, she picked one up, and then continued. "I am going to sign this offer now. How long before you get it to the buyer?"

"I can have it to them in the morning. I can have it couried over. If you are accepting their offer as it is -- and I think you should do exactly that -- then, we can proceed tomorrow."

"Excellent! Tommy is going to the afternoon game tomorrow at Fenway with his cousin. One of his cousin's parents is taking them to the game, and dropping them off, but I am supposed to pick them both up afterwards. Fenway isn't too far down the road; it makes sense that I would use a trip there to stop by here. Why don't we swing by after the game, and I can find out where things stand with the sale of the company. Will you be here around 4:00 p.m. or a little later? If so, then you can meet Tommy." She smiled at the orchestrated brilliance of her "plan."

"I think that will work. I will easily be done in court by that time. Yes, I will be here, and having my secretary here at the same time will make everything appear more suitable and proper. Do you want to go ahead and sign that offer?" She shook her head and smiled. I found the signatory page for her and she put pen to paper, and that was that, except for what came after.

She set it down on the table, and I took a step toward her, and I leaned down and took her porcelain face in both of my hands again. I could still taste a tiny residue of my semen on her lips. We kissed with great desire and yearning again, for a long, long time, and my cock started to stir a second time, as the uncontrollable urge to be inside her -- a desire to enter a much sought-after and enviable place for which I had heretofore been deprived -- overcame me. I think she knew what I wanted, what I needed, and I am certain that she wanted and needed it as well. More than that, I think she could feel my passion growing again, rubbing against her stomach as it pulsed with anticipation.

"Marcus, after Friday morning, I'm yours. Then, you can do with me as you please, and, Marcus, I want you to know that that is pretty much all I will be thinking about until it happens. But I better leave now, before we do something that we both want to do, before we can't stop ourselves from doing immediately. It is best, I think, that we wait."

I shook my head in understanding, and though I didn't want to, I reluctantly released her from my embrace. I led her to the front door again, and unlocked it, and she went out wordlessly again, but again she looked back at me, just as she had when she exited this very door two months earlier, and a promise was in her eyes -- a promise that said exactly the same thing that look had said back in April -- we weren't even close to through with each other.