Worlds Apart Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, her response came. Sounds good. See you then.

The next day she messaged him her address, and he was surprised to see that she lived down the street from the office building, in an apartment building. He punched the address into the autocar, and leaned back in his seat as the car drove him towards the city. He'd picked his loudest shirt, a fiery red button-up with a black tie and black slacks. He'd even dug an ancient bottle of cologne out of the back of his dresser drawer and spritzed himself. He hoped it worked on aliens as well as it had on Angie all those years ago.

The autocar stopped just outside the massive apartment building. Teska was already waiting outside. Eric's eyes widened slightly. She wore a sheer dark blue dress with a wavy black pattern on it, like a horizontal version of her skin markings. However, the garment had a plunging neckline that ended almost at her navel. She wore a scarf around her neck, along with that not-lingerie again, this set also black. She strode around the side of the autocar and slid inside, scooting over next to him in the backseat. Eric caught a whiff of a scent on her he'd never smelled before, a tangy cologne of some kind. He wondered if they were both on the same page.

"Good morning," Teska said as she closed the door and the autocar began to move forward. "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Eric said, nodding to her. "Gonna be a long one."

Teska held up her water bottle. In it was a dark, thick liquid. "I actually brewed coffee," she said. "I normally avoid it, but circumstance dictate a need for it."

Eric chuckled. "I hear that."

They made small talk all the way to the office, where a few other early risers were also filtering in. The elevator ride up to their floor was just them, and Eric actually had to pause and flip the lights on as they walked in. He opened the door to Teska's office for her, and the two of them set their bags down. "Alright," Eric muttered. "Let's make it happen."

Soon the office was filled with the clattering of keyboard keys and the low hum of some music that Teska put on, electronic with a steady bassline. Eric undid the top button of his shirt when Teska went for her first water break, and she took off her scarf when she got back. At lunch, Eric bought extra so they could keep going after the cafeteria closed. Neither of them said anything, powering through the spreadsheets with all the professionalism they had.

When Teska went for her afternoon water break, Eric checked their status. Still a hundred to go. He leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath. While the smell of his cologne had faded, Teska's still lingered in the office. It smelled clear, yet spicy. He began wondering what her skin would smell like. Her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, her pussy...

Eric sat upright as Teska walked back in, doing his best to act like he wasn't at half-mast. "Still good?" he asked her.

"Still," she said, sitting back down. She started working on the next spreadsheet, and Eric turned back to his own work. The silence stretched between them again, as the evening rolled around and their coworkers left one by one and the sky darkened outside.

As they hit thirty spreadsheets left, Eric communicator pinged. He tapped the node in his ear. "Yes, Angie?"

"Where are you?" His wife's tone was cool and crisp.

"Still at work," he said. "I'm going to be here for most of the rest of the night. You're on your own for dinner."

Angie clucked her tongue. "I swear, those aliens work you too hard."

"Angie," Eric said, rubbing his eyes with a hand. "It's not about them being aliens, okay?" He heard Teska's chair creak. "They're not doing this to me just because I'm human, or whatever it is that you're thinking. It's just that there's things that need to be done and I'm the one that's supposed to do them. That's all!"

His voice had risen in volume and intensity as he spoke, and he only realized it after he was done speaking. Angie didn't say anything for a while. "Fine," she said curtly. "I'll see you whenever you get home." The call disconnected.

Eric sighed and rubbed his face again. "Is everything alright?" Teska asked.

Eric adjusted his posture and resumed typing. "My wife seems to think that every alien on the planet has it out for us, despite the fact that, technically, we're the aliens here."

"Do you know why she might think that?"

He shook his head. "Not really. Some perceived slight I guess." He looked over at her. "Not that I think that. Far from it."

Teska smiled a little. "I'm glad, Eric. I've grown rather fond of you myself these past few months." Her expression clouded a little. "So, your wife...do the two of you?" She seemed to searching for words. "Do the two of you still have relations?"

Eric felt himself blush. She made it sound so clinical. He was tempted to lie, but something made him tell the truth. "No. Not for a while. The kids are all grown up, off to the Federation University campus on the other continent." He made a gesture with his hand. "Angie and I just kind of coexist at this point."

"I have a daughter," Teska said. "Though she's long moved away." She reached up and rubbed the back of her head.

"No husband?" Eric asked.

Teska shook her head. "Quarral rarely take mates for life." She looked over at him, her expression neutral. "I find it nice to leave things open. For me at least." She hiked up a shoulder. "It's not like I seek a partner every night."

Eric bit his lip. "How often do you, if I may ask?"

Teska blinked. "Let's finish these sheets, Eric. Then I'll tell you." She turned back to her work, and Eric swore he heard her fingers typing a little bit faster. He turned back to his own computer, fingers moving across the keys again, but his movements were distracted, as he kept thinking about Teska with various kinds of alien men. He'd grown quite familiar with alien male anatomies from all the porn he watched.

Eric kept glancing over at Teska as they worked, noticing how her posture was much more tense than before. He looked at his computer. Ten sheets left. It was already evening. They were the only two people left in the office save for the cleaning bots. He looked at her again, and their eyes met. Her pupils were dilated.

The same way that the quarrals in the pornos got when they were horny.

Eric began to work quickly, feeling his breathing deepen as he did, taking in more of her scent and her cologne. He heard Teska speed up as well, both of them knocking out the spreadsheets in a desperate effort to get to what they both knew what was coming. Eric was taken aback - the realization that the two of them were going to have sex was simultaneous, some biological impulse that just knew. The air in the room became tense, filled with crackling sexuality.

Eric finished his spreadsheets and stood up, slamming his laptop shut. He moved over to Teska and stood behind her. Her ear flicked as she heard his heavy breathing. "Eric..." she said.

"Almost done?" he asked, his voice husky.

"Just...about..." Her fingers clacked across the keys with frantic speed. "Done!" With a speed that took Eric by surprised she sprang up from the chair, spun around, and crushed herself to him, her mouth finding his and kissing him ferociously. Eric recovered and reciprocated, one hand immediately going to Teska's ass and squeezing hard. She growled and hugged him tighter, her tongue pressing against Eric's. Her teeth clicked against his, her breath coming hot into his mouth. Teska eagerly pushed against him, and Eric felt himself back up until they bumped into the glass wall of the office.

They broke apart, drawing ragged breaths. Teska's eyes were fully dilated, her pupils big like a cat's. A bit of moisture lingered on her lip, catching the office light. She licked it off, and Eric realized for the first time that her tongue was black. "We're not doing this here," she said.

Eric blinked. "What, like, back at your place or...?"

Teska shook her head and grabbed his wrist. "Follow me."

Eric let her lead him through the empty office, around several corners until they arrived in front of a large pair of metal doors. Eric blinked as he recognized where they were. "Isn't this Shaila's office?"

Teska nodded. "I have the code for after-hours, in case I need to leave something on her desk." She tapped the pad by the door, and the lock clicked, the doors opening automatically. She strode in, and Eric followed.

Shaila's office was surprisingly spartan for the head of an entire department - rectangular desk with big chair behind it, a couple chairs in front of it, and some abstract art on the walls. The back wall of the room was a massive bay window that looked out over the downtown area. The downtown was lit up by the city's nightlife, bars and nightclubs pulsing rhythmically with the beat of the evening.

Teska moved over to Shaila's desk and drew a finger up her side, kicking off her heels as she went. Eric's eyes widened as she simply rolled her shoulders and the dress fell away from her, leaving her blue body bare for him to oogle. Compared to other quarrals Teska didn't have many markings, just a stripe of black down the length of her spine. She leaned against Shaila's desk, her eyes almost glowing in the dim light of the office. Her breasts were full and perky, the black nipples jutting out, begging to be sucked on. Her black lingerie accentuated the curve of her hips, and Eric raised an eyebrow as he realized they had no crotch, her ebony pussy bare and exposed.

She beckoned him over with a finger. Eric may as well have been on a leash. He moved over to her, shedding his shirt as he went, enjoying the look that crossed Teska's face as she took in his chest. "She doesn't know what she's missing," she said.

The two of them kissed again, her fingers diving down his pants and fishing out his cock. Teska dropped to her knees and plunged her mouth down his hot shaft, and Eric saw stars as her lips formed a seal around him. He leaned over her, bracing himself on the edge of Shaila's desk. "Fuck, Teska..."

She hummed and slurped away, her tongue sliding along the underside of his cock as she drew her lips back. She pressed up against his underside, her breath curling around his hot, wet length. "You taste delicious..." she murmured.

"It's all yours," Eric said.

Teska went to work with a will, one of her hands reaching up to cup his balls. Eric kept panting, nudging his hips against her mouth, wanting her to swallow every inch of him. Her tongue flicked out of the seal of her lips, lathing his balls and making him squirm. He felt his orgasm building, and knew he should warn her, but he didn't want to interrupt as she kept deep-throating him. "Teska," he grunted in warning.

She didn't slow down a bit, and Eric bit his lip. He pushed forward with his hips, trapping Teska's head between his body and the desk. Her ministrations increased in intensity, until Eric couldn't hold back anymore and spurted down her throat. He heard her take a breath through her nose, felt her throat constrict again and again as she swallowed his load.

Teska licked the last drops of his seed from his cock and nudged him backwards. She rose, then sat on the desk and spread her legs. Her pussy was midnight black, and glistened in the light streaming through the bay window. She slowly slid one finger into herself, then another. "Please, Eric."

Despite the fact that he had just shot a full load down the quarral's throat, Eric felt himself already getting hard again at the sight of her playing with herself in front of him. He moved over to her, and pressed up between her legs. "How long have you wanted this?" he asked.

"Since I first saw you staring at my ass in the hallway," Teska answered, her lips fluttering across his neck. "Not two days ago when you were leaning back out of your office. Months ago."

Eric felt his face burn. "And you never said anything?"

"I never said anything." She smiled slightly. "Why did you think I started wearing the lingerie?"

"You said it was traditional quarral attire!"

Teska winked. "I lied."

Eric blinked, then smirked. "You're something."

She reached between them and took hold of him again, her fingers playing up his length. Eric kissed her as she teased him back to full hardness, reveling in the press of her breasts against his chest. As she started to ease him towards her sex, he stopped her gently. "Not here."

"Hm?"

Eric took her wrist and gently pulled her off the desk. He led her over to the big window looking out over the city. "Hopefully no one looks up," he murmured in Teska's pointed ear. Then he nibbled on it gently.

She squirmed and pressed her front to the glass. "We'll have to clean the smudges," she said.

Eric pressed up behind her, his cock settling into the groove of her ass. "Worry about that later," he murmured. He ground against her for a time, running his hands over whatever part of her body he could, her blue skin warm under his fingers. He dipped his hips a little, letting the tip of his cock settle between her labia. The heat radiating there was exquisite and made him take a slow breath. It had been a while.

Then he slid into her slowly, and he revelled in the sight of her ebony pussy sliding down his length. Teska moaned long and loud, fogging the glass. "Please fuck me..." she whimpered.

Eric nodded, not trusting his mouth as his groin pressed into Teska's rear. His hands grabbed her hips and he settled into an easy rhythm, taking his time and reveling in the sensation of her around him. Her pussy had a texture to it that was wholly alien, a spiral rippling texture that rubbed all his sensitive spots. He loved every inch of it, and he loved the little panting moans that Teska made in time with his thrusting.

He leaned down and grabbed hold of one of her breasts, kneading it between his fingers as he kept his balance with his other hand on her hip. She arched her back up, allowing him to kiss and nip at the nape of her neck, rubbing his cheek against her shaved head. "This is...so much better than I thought it would be..."

"Better than your wife?" Teska murmured.

"Considering she barely even touches me anymore..." Eric said. He bucked his hips into her hard, making her cry out in delight. "Fuck yes."

Her hand scrabbled on the back of his thigh, as if trying to pull him into her. "Good," she moaned.

Eric picked up his pace, driving his cock into her addicting heat again and again. The smack of their hips filled the room, and Teska braced herself against the window, her fingers splaying on the glass as she humped back against his thrusts. Her pussy quivered and pulsed around him, the patch of fog on the glass from her moans spreading ever wider. "Yes yes yes yes!"

Eric felt her arousal drenching his own groin, but he loved every moment of it. His fingers tightened on her hips, and he growled deep in his throat, all the warning Teska was going to get. She humped back against him, letting her body say all that she needed to. Eric buried himself in her several more times, then thrust home, sheathing his cock in her and cumming deep inside her pussy. He saw Teska's eyes roll in her reflection in the window as he pumped his seed into her, feeling it flow out of her pussy around him and slide down her thighs. He relaxed, pressing her body into the window with his weight against her back, his cheek against her shoulders. "Fuck, Teska."

She hummed and pressed back against him, her hands finding his and linking fingers. "Exactly."

Eric straightened up, his cock slipping free of Teska's heat. She turned around and leaned against the window, the lights of the city playing off her sweaty body. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

He blinked. "You ask me that now?

Teska's eyes had gone back to normal, the pupils thin. "Well, I meant do you want this to be a one time thing, or something more?"

Eric paused, considered. Then he pressed close to her again and kissed her, softly but with hunger. His hands cupped her ass as his wet cock slid against her thigh. "What do you think?" he said when he parted from her. "Angie can fucking deal with it."

Teska smirked. "Good." Then she blinked and looked at the bay window. "Though next time we should probably go back to my apartment."

"Why?"

Teska moved to the side and pointed. Outlined in smudges on the window was a perfect image of Teska's tits along with a dozen prints of her hand. Eric laughed, and Teska smiled and rolled her eyes.

12