Worlds Apart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddy dropped onto the couch, resting Stephanie atop of him, straddling his lap. Adrenaline coursed through his veins as one of his fantasies started to unfold in real life. His cock strained against his boxers and he was certain that Stephanie could feel it pulsing against her.

"It's not fair that you're the only one getting undressed," Stephanie purred, licking her lips. She leaned back and removed the black tank top that trapped her breasts.

"No bra?" Eddy asked playfully, instantly mesmerized by Stephanie's bare tits. He had to stop himself from diving in and taking one into his mouth.

Stephanie's hands wrapped around Eddy's wrist and brought them to her chest, her dark nipples stood erect and poked into his palm. Eddy's fingers gently explored Stephanie's titflesh, experimenting to find out what brought her pleasure. He used his fingernails to trace circles around her areola, eliciting delighted coos from Stephanie. Becoming more confident, Eddy brought his mouth to her breast and started to suck and twirl his tongue around the nipple, tasting her salty sweat. As he sucked on Stephanie's nipple, Eddy played with her other tit. He rolled her free nipple between his forefinger and thumb, giving just a bit of pressure to the erect nub.

"That feels so good," Stephanie moaned as she threaded her fingers in Eddy's freshly cut hair, using it to keep him in place. She started to grind her hips against Eddy's thigh and he could feel her growing wetness soaking through her shorts.

Eddy quickly realized he needed to get his boxers off before he went insane. He tried to squirm out of his underwear without taking his lips away from Stephanie's tit, only to fail miserably. Sensing her lover's growing arousal, Stephanie stood up and slid her fingers under the waistband of his boxers, tugging on them as Eddy raised his hips. The teamwork freed Eddy's swollen cock and aching balls from their prison. The underwear joined the mess of discarded clothes on the floor.

Stephanie licked her lips as she followed suit. She stepped back playfully, turning to show Eddy her full ass. She made sure to give her hips a wiggle as she bent forward, slipping her shorts and panties off. Eddy was awarded with a full view of her beautiful asshole and pussy, which glistened with her arousal.

"You're so beautiful," Eddy choked out. His hand went to stroke his cock, rubbing his precum along its length.

The smile she gave him was like sunshine and he had to drink in every second of her. She sauntered back over to her lover and straddled him again, her pussy lips dangling just above his cock. Her hand replaced Eddy's on his cock and her touch sent a jolt through him. It took every ounce of willpower to stop himself from cumming from her touch. Stephanie waited patiently for Eddy to calm himself down before guiding his length, rubbing his head against her lips. Her eyes were hungry and she asked, "Are you ready, Eddy?"

"Yes," Eddy whispered his plea, resisting the urge to buck his hips.

Stephanie finally sank herself onto Eddy's aching cock, causing both of them to cry out. She was able to take in his entire length, despite being so big. Eddy gritted his teeth, trying his hardest not to burst the instant he entered her. Eddy could feel her body tightening, as she grew accustomed to him inside of her. Not sure what to do, Eddy wrapped her in his arms and held her against him.

"You're so big," Stephanie gasped. She placed light kisses along his neck, threatening to undo all of Eddy's concentration. "You can move now, baby."

Not needing to be told twice, Eddy started to thrust his hips deeper into his love. He started slowly, getting used to his position on the couch. She felt perfect around him as he pumped in and out of her. He made sure that he peppered kisses along her neck and collarbone, and her moans let him know she enjoyed them too. As he did, he took in the scent of her perfume and the faint citrusy aroma of her shampoo.

Eddy released her from his embrace and placed his hands on her hips. His fingers dug into her flesh as he lifted up while he pulled out of her. He stared at the strip of black pubic hair above her clit and guided his erection to it, rubbing against her little nub. This drove Stephanie crazy and she tried to grind herself against him, yearning for more contact. But Eddy had other plans. He kept her above him just long enough for her to miss the feeling of his cock inside of her. When Eddy slammed Stephanie down onto his cock, she let out a scream. Her clit mashed against him, sending pleasure throughout her body. Stephanie's hands went to Eddy's shoulders, trying to stabilize herself. "Fuck me, Eddy! Keep fucking me like that!"

Grunting his response, Eddy let out labored breaths as he continued pounding into Stephanie, his heavy balls smacked against her ass. He could feel his own orgasm coming and he couldn't hold back anymore. "Stephanie, I'm cumming! Oh, Steph!"

"Cum with me!" She could feel her muscles tighten and warmth spreading across her body. Her tunnel started to pulse and constrict, doing it's best to milk Eddy dry. As her orgasm took over her, Stephanie cried out, "Eddy! Cum inside me!"

Feeling her contracting around him, Eddy gave her one last thrust before cumming. He emptied stream after stream of his semen into her, painting her womb with it. As he unloaded his balls, he held Stephanie's quivering form. A satisfied smile spread across her lips as she rested her head against his chest. Their juices kept them stuck together as they recovered from their mind shattering orgasms.

Eddy could feel himself growing soft and slipping out from Stephanie. The loss of his cock caused his cum to flow out and onto him. But he didn't mind. He was just happy that he was holding Stephanie in his arms. He gave her a chaste kiss on her head and whispered, "That was amazing."

"You were amazing," Stephanie corrected. The room grew quiet, the only sounds were their shallow breathing.

"You know," a voice cut through the silence. "If you guys planned on fucking, the least you could have done was make sure no one else was around."

Eddy looked up and saw Claudia at the bottom of the steps, her hands resting on her hips, shaking her head. His first instinct was to cover himself up, but Stephanie didn't seem too concerned with Claudia seeing them naked. He couldn't read the look on her face. It was a combination of annoyance and pride. She couldn't seem to keep the scowl on her lips.

"Sorry Claudia," Stephanie said sleepily. "We'll make sure you're not here next time."

"Next time, my ass," Claudia scoffed. She turned to go back upstairs before calling back, "You're paying to clean that couch, Eddy!"

Stephanie laughed and stuck out her tongue. "Don't worry, you're technically rich now."

Eddy tried to respond but he couldn't. He wanted to enjoy the moments after their first time, but the words just wouldn't come to Eddy's lips. Stephanie's voice seemed to be miles away. Eddy's vision began to blur as he felt his body go slack and his limbs melting onto the couch. Then, everything went dark.