Worlds Apart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tighter and smoother than Debbie, and ten times as heated. Her sex was molten hot, welcoming him like an old friend. Zach wasted no time in setting a frantic pace, pinning Zel to the floor with his weight and driving himself into her. The enn'cief howled her delight, her hips pushing back eagerly into his own as his balls slapped against her pelvis with every thrust. Zach growled deep in his throat, a primal noise that scared the crap out of a part of his brain that was still clamoring for him to stop. But he couldn't stop. He wouldn't stop, not when Zel felt this good and slick and so, so hot. His fingers found her clit and rubbed gently in time with his thrusts, and Zel went limp under him, her growls tinged with whines of pure bliss.

Then he was coming, and he welcomed it, holding Zel to him and shooting his load deep inside of her. She mewled and wriggled under him, but he held her tight and filled her completely, her clenching pussy milking every drop that he had to give. The two of them slumped to the ground, and Zach buried his nose in the scruff of her neck, inhaling more of her musk. His cock throbbed -- he was still ready to go, still hard even after cumming harder than he had in ages.

Zel said nothing, turning her head back towards him. Her eyes glittered with pleasure, her pupils dilated completely. Zach nudged her with his hips, letting her feel that he was still hard. Her muzzle opened and she panted, wiggling her hips back against him. Their connection was wordless, the meaning clear.

Zach rose and took her with him, almost throwing her on to the bed. His seed dripped out of Zel as he joined her there, going to pin her down again. But the wiley enn'cief pounced, flipping them both over so that she was astride his hips, his cock between her thighs. It surged back to readiness rapidly, jutting upward and showing just how deep inside Zel it could go. She crooned and stroked it gently, Zach the one squirming now. They were beyond saying anything aloud. He didn't even know if Zel was fully in control of herself. He knew he wasn't.

Then she lifted herself up and slid down atop him, her heat surrounding his cock exquisitely again. Zach grabbed hold of her hips as she settled herself, and then she went at it with a will, riding him and doing all the work herself. They came together, parted, then rejoined, Zach's cock sheathed in a mix of Zel's juices and his own cum already inside her. It was erotic on a level that he'd never experienced before, and he loved it. Not even Debbie had felt this good, nor had she bounced atop him with such enthusiasm, her breasts swaying and her fingers leaving scratch marks on his chest that burned in the best of ways.

Zach surged upward, trying to overpower his mate and bear her down to the bed, but she pushed back and held him down herself, her legs squeezing his hips and wrapping around his shoulders. Her leverage prevented him from moving, and all he could do was lie back and moan into her fur, inhaling her musk as she used him for her pleasure. Not that he minded.

Zel rode him frantically, his cock touching the deepest parts of her with every downstroke of her hips. She quivered with restless energy and pleasure, mirroring his own, her seemingly nonstop orgasms rippling along his cock and driving him further up the wall. The two of them were joined in the most primal of ways for a time, becoming one in heat and lust and ecstasy.

But Zach couldn't hold on forever, and he growled a warning as his climax came near. Zel didn't slow down for a moment, becoming absolutely frantic in her pursuit of his second load. Zach held her down forcefully as it came, crying out into her shoulder as he spent himself inside her for the second time. Zel mewled and writhed, her tail swishing over his quivering thighs as he filled her, cum dripping out of where their groins met and puddling on the sheets below.

Zach slumped back, breathing heavily. Zel gave a pleasurable growl and flopped down atop him. They stayed like that for some time, Zach still bottomed out inside her. Her breathing tickled his throat, and he knew that eventually he'd have to roll her off of him.

He blinked, and all of a sudden evening sunlight shone through the window. He'd fallen asleep with Zel atop him, his cock still inside her warm pussy. Zach swore softly, gently nudging the sleeping enn'cief. "Zel... Zel, wake up."

She stirred atop him, making sleepy noises. "Time izzit?" she murmured.

Zach looked at her bedside clock. "Almost seven."

"Explains why I'm so damn hungry," she murmured. Then she blinked, and seemed to take stock of where she was and who she was with. "Wait... did we?"

Zach sighed, self-loathing already blunting the lingering pleasure he still felt. "Yeah, we did."

Zel slid off him, a trail of Zach's seed dripping down onto his pelvis from her sex. It was still warm. "Fuck, I barely remember it. I just smelled you and..." She paused, her ears flicking. "It's gone."

"What?"

Zel sniffed the air. "The smell. The heat in my crotch. All gone." She smiled at him. "Thanks, Zach."

"Don't thank me!" Zach scooted to the side of the bed, putting his head into his hands. "I gave in," he muttered. "I realized Debbie's probably cheating on me, I couldn't think straight, but once I was in here and smelled you I couldn't stop."

She shifted behind him, and then he felt her press up against his back, her arms wrapping around his chest. "I didn't want you to stop," she murmured in his ear, sending tingles down his back. "You felt really good."

"I should have," Zach said. "For me."

Zel sighed. "Look, if you want my honest take, you did what was right for you. It's not fair for her to ask you to go without for so long until you go back to her on Mars. And if she's demanding you remain monogamous while she sleeps around, then fuck her." She paused. "Or, well, don't fuck her. Fuck other people. You know what I mean."

"I need to think," he murmured. Zach got up and walked out into the hallway. There was a lingering whiff of Zel's musk in the air, just enough to send a tingle through his body. But he was exhausted, and it didn't do much. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

A moment later, Zel padded into the kitchen, still naked. "This doesn't have to be complicated. If you want we can never talk about this again."

"I'll still have done it, though," Zach said. "I can't undo what we did."

Zel nodded. "You're right. If that's the case, then accept it. We had sex."

Zach held up two fingers. "Twice."

She grinned, rummaging in the cabinets for a glass of her own. "Right, twice. It was a thing that happened. All we can really do now is move forward."

"How though?"

Zel took a deep drink, draining half the glass in one go. "That's up to you, Zach. Do you want to hold out for your long-distance girlfriend who may or may not be cheating on you, or do you want to enjoy all the opportunities around you?"

Zach watched her throat bob as she drank. "Opportunities like you?" he asked.

She topped off her glass. "If you want." She turned and walked out of the kitchen, her tail swishing over her bare butt. Zach's eyes lingered there was she left.

He found the knot in his stomach loosening somewhat, along with a bit of understanding. The temptation was hard to resist, even more so when that temptation came packaged with a musk that drove you crazy. But once you gave in, it was up to you to determine what you did with yourself afterwards. You could choose to keep making bad choices, or fess up and move forward.

Zach thought of the look on Debbie's face and the chill that had followed when he realized what it was. He didn't particularly feel like moving forward at the moment. Maybe in time. Maybe not. But the lingering thought of Zel's naked body was making him hard again, and Zach knew what he wanted at that moment.

He set the glass down on the counter, and followed Zel's swaying black tail back into her room.