Worship

Story Info
A submissive worships her Master
1.4k words
4.03
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyFoxe
LadyFoxe
4 Followers

She kneels and waits at the door...........

The time draws near and she feels her excitement and anticipation building. As her Master requested, she wears the lace red corset and thong set that he gave her - it's diamante encrusted and heavily boned. She checks if his tits sit well in the uplifting corset? She smiles, yes they do. She fidgets a little, her glass butt plug is set firm and the egg is in; she'll know when he's home, the vibrations will kick in. She adjusts the satin collar around her neck; it's red with a haemetite gem in the centre. 20 minutes to go, how has his day been? Her mind is set for any eventuality. She has prepared herself for him - her eyes are decorated - sultry and dark, her lips blood red, her hair tussled around her face. With 15 minutes to go she prostrates, hands behind her back, head down - she waits patiently, not wanting to give in to the temptation to look up or move. Music is playing in the background, the house is clean and tidy and she feels a sense of pride.

A pulsing starts inside his pussy, he is just about home and she smiles. She waits for that familiar fumbling of keys in the lock and for the door to swing open, the arrival of her Master is imminent. The door opens and she sees his feet before her, the vibrations inside change to a low hum and she licks her lips, waiting for his familiar greeting. But he walks past her and she hears him in the kitchen, hanging his keys on the hook and she is left kneeling, prostrate on the floor and highly sensitised to the air around her.

She hears him turn the music off and the TV on. The vibrations change into rhythmic short pulses followed by a long drawn out one that has so much power it takes her breath away. She gasps inadvertently and knows that there will be consequences - he has heard her reaction - her Master has not given her permission to make any sound. She hears him move to the bedroom, she knows that the gag is next and what else? Only her Lord and Master knows.....

He walks behind her and lowers the red leather strip over her head and she opens her mouth obediently, knowing that to protest would bring about worse consquences. It's buckled tight, so tight, her eyes widen in erotic fear; she feels his pussy juices start to flow around the egg. Then the familiar sound of the flogger being run through his hands; she prepares herself, centres herself inside, ready for that familiar crack on his ass. How many lashes will he subject her to? She only gasped once and he is always consistent - maybe 5 times?

He cracks the flogger on his ass cheek, once, twice, three times. She grimaces hard and tightens his pussy around the egg; the vibrations are strong and she fights the up and coming tide of emotion and pain. Four, five times and she bites down hard on the gag, her eyes watering and his pussy juices flowing. She senses him standing there behind her, waiting for her to moan or make a sound. But she is a good girl, she knows what's expected and she centres herself again, the pain of the flogger burning hot. Funnily she wants more, but she wants it for the right reasons and she knows that he wants her to succeed. He sits back down and she feels his eyes on her.

In a low voice he says "Come to me, girl".

She turns around on all fours and crawls to him, eyes averted and she kneels at his feet. Surprisingly he runs his fingers through her hair; she loves that touch, the intimacy he shows.

He lifts her chin and looks into her eyes, "you did good, girl" he says with a smile. "Lay your head in my lap and breathe".

She feels blessed, she would do anything for this man, her one and only. They sit like that a while and he continues to tussle her hair lightly, his hand movements getting stronger with every motion; the vibrations in his pussy increasing. She knows he is testing her will and her self control and she loves it. She will not let him down.

Suddenly he yanks her head back by the hair and and says "cum for me girl!"

All hell lets loose; she is so privileged to be allowed to give in to the orgasm that has been building inside. It seems like hours have passed but it's only been minutes; her body lets rip and she shudders hard, biting down on the gag again. Her thong provides very little protection and she drips on the floor, knowing that the egg is damning the flow.

He waits for the orgasm to subside a little and asks "Was that good, girl?"

She nods her head wildly, her eyes wide and dark with the passion he has aroused. He removes the gag and kisses her hard, punishing her lips and almost fattening them with the force he exerts.

"Worship me, girl!" He whispers in her ear.

Her hands reach for his trousers and unbuttons and unzips them and he rests back against the sofa; finally able to give in to the relaxation he needs and deserves. She is his succubus; she knows him so well, she knows his needs, his wants and his preferences. She pulls his trousers apart and kisses his cock in greeting, her hands massaging his balls, and she looks at him while doing so. His eyes are closed and he is waiting; but he lifts his hips a little to give her better access. she takes the opportunity to pull his trousers further and expose him to her touch and caress. She kisses his cock again, her hands cupping his balls gently and rolling them slightly. One hand lifts his cock a little and she licks and teases his balls with her tongue and lips. She strokes his cock lightly and slowly, feeling every wrinkle and every flinch; his balls tighten at her caress and she kisses them again.

His hands come down to her head and rest on her hair again; she feels cherished and wants him to feel the same way. Her tongue runs up his cock from base to tip and she swallows him deep, sucking and teasing his cock with her tongue; her hands continue to massage his balls softly and she sinks down hard, her nose almost touching his groin. She gags a little and rises again to tease his helmet with her tongue and lips. She feels him harden; knows that she is doing great, she hears him sigh quietly. A few seconds later, she feels him tense a little and knows that he is ready for more. Her suction increases and her mouth slides up and down at different speeds, bringing him in hard and knowing that he loves the randomness of this foreplay. A few minutes of worship later, his cock is as hard as it could possibly be and his breathing is shallower. She slows a little, waiting for his signal; and it's not long before the signal comes.

He forces her head down hard onto his cock and says "swallow me girl."

She sets to work, her suction at its best and her lips and tongue ravelling around his cock. She rises and falls on him as he pushes his hips up against her face with every plunge, making her gag. He loves to hear her gag and retch when he face fucks her. She works on him hard, loving his power and domination, but knowing that she can do this to him makes her feel coveted and cherished. She wants him to spay her throat with love; to give himself to her in a way only he can. At this moment in time she feels strong in the world and knows this is only because of her Master. She draws his cock in more, once, twice, three time and he moans; his fingers wrap themselves in her hair and hold tight. She feels the orgasm build from his balls up and she opens her eyes to look at him. He is watching her, wanting to see if she will spill a drop; but knowing she won't. His cum hits the back of her throat with force and she swallows hard, all the time looking into his eyes. She continues to suck every last drip of afterflow from his cock and kisses it gently; followed by a kiss to each ball. He moans with satisfaction and rests his head back as she lays her head in his lap. She rests her cheek against his cock and balls; her arms wrapped around his thigh for closeness.

"I worship you Sir" she says.........

LadyFoxe
LadyFoxe
4 Followers