Worship: But Not The Planned One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And grazing, rubbing and touching upon each other they entered the narrow gateway. At the end of this gateway the crush of people would release into the wide temple courtyard. That might be just a couple of minutes away. In the meantime there was the dark shadow and even more crushing compression of the shaded narrow gateway.

Shobha mami shamelessly gave into her sense of adventure and curiosity. Quickly holding one end of her pallo she put her hand on his hip, cloaking them from the view of anyone who might be to their right. To the left was the darkness of the congested corridor. Her left hand sought out the waistband of Srikant's trousers and slid in.

At her first attempt she encountered the wet mess on the outer of his underwear. She brought her hand up to search out the elastic band of his underwear. Their eyes were locked. Srikant's throat was dry. He opened his mouth as if to say something but nothing was said.

Shobha's hand entered the inner sanctum. She felt the heat of his cock on whatever part of her hand came in contact with it. But beyond the contact there was hardly any space to move her hand. Partly it was the tightness of the waistband of the underwear. Partly it was the lack of space -- everything was occupied by his swollen, engorged cock and it left no place for anything, much less for any movement.

She moved her fingertips, feeling and conveying as much as she could. Her nails scratched him lightly and he winced at their sharpness. She pulled her hand back, giving up on finding more when he caught her wrist and held her back. At that she changed her angle, the pallo on the right slipped from her hand and anyone on the right might have spotted what was happening.

But Shobha was past that. Sweat dripped off her face and chin and her blouse was more soaked than ever. More than the stifling heat in that narrow corridor was the heat she felt inside her and it seemed to drench her. Her hand gained the advantage of moving and she slipped his underwear down as much as it would go.

Then she grabbed his cock and pulled it out of its confines. It now pointed upward, half inside the underwear, the band on its middle and the upper part including the head rearing upward as if for air.

She ran her thumb on that head and encountered the thick, slimy cum that was now welling up from within him. With his one free hand he pulled her close as he shuddered in a micro orgasm from the first touch of a woman. She felt the small jerk and limited release and abruptly slid her hand out and leaving it to him to rescue his trapped cock. She did not want to sully the hand meant to hand over the pooja basket to the priest with the cum of this youngster.

Shobha glanced to her right if anyone had spotted her when that pallo slipped from her hand. There was one man looking at her but that might have been just one of those who enjoyed watching women and girls at the temple; she could not be sure either way.

They burst into the sunlight of the temple courtyard. Eyes squinted to adjust to the glare. While her pallo opened out so she could bring it around her back to her hand, on the front all of it was neatly guided below her breasts so that only her blouse and the bra within was between her and Srikant. She had afforded him a full look at her sumptuous, heavy breasts and her cleavage shimmering as it was with sweat.

In all of three minutes she had unleashed herself and taken her fantasies one step further. She had also unleashed the young boy's pent up sexual desires. His cock felt good -- alive and ready. She had always imagined that this was how a youngster in his first encounter would be. Eager, succulent and gorgeous. She also imagined such a seduction would generate an animal vigor in a young man seeking to devour his first woman; but she so far had no evidence of that. If anything, Srikant had seemed paralyzed.

She had always imagined that these younger, uninitiated men fantasized about every woman in their neighborhood. That is what her husband had confessed to her when she had first asked him about it after their marriage. Her husband had lusted after most of the women in his immediate circle, whether relatives or acquaintances of the family. And indeed, when she had questioned her husband's expert handling of her the very first time he had confessed to having bedded one such woman.

Even before he penetrated Shobha her husband had expertly stroked her to a clitoral orgasm and then calmed and stroked her before mounting her with a vigor that brushed her virginity aside. His manner and the responses he had elicited from her convinced her that he had been with a woman before.

He had. And ever since then Shobha had nurtured the fantasy that if every young man fantasized about a woman then every woman was a likely seductresses offering a young man his first lessons on pleasuring a woman.

And if her husband had found such a woman, why could not she not be that woman to some young man in his turn?

They were now in the courtyard and this was no frame of mind in which to be in a temple praying to the lord. She wanted to leave just as he did. But not alone and not to masturbate herself as he wanted to. She wanted to leave with him and find out whether his place or hers would do at this moment. In all probability both houses were empty as the entire family should be at the temple.

She looked toward the gate but the influx was steady and it would be tough to find a path leading out at this moment. She glanced around and saw the various outhouses, stores and assorted structures that typically line the outer courtyard. Nothing so divine as to make her she was sinning just yet, with all these thoughts running around in her head.

She squinted at Srikant's face and saw his eyes were riveted on her heaving bosom. Her own breathing was indeed deep and intense and it was not from exertion. It was the hot surge in her blood that made her breathe so and the breathing caused a fascinating expansion of her breasts which strained the garments designed to contain them.

"What do you intend to now?" she asked in a hoarse whisper, unmindful of the stream of people making their way quickly to the next gateway beyond which lay the inner courtyard; closer to god, surrounded with images invoking sanctity and crammed with people. She was definitely not going there right now.

Srikant shook his head wordlessly. He was clueless. He was certainly not going to tell her that he badly wanted the release of a vigorous masturbation session.

She grabbed him by the wrist and said, "Follow me!"

Carrying her pooja basket in one hand he followed her as she dragged him to the shaded colonnade lining the walls. She climbed two steps and while he was still on the ground level, she turned around. Smiling at him sweetly she used her pallo end to wipe his brow clear of the sweat. There was bound to be more sweat under his shirt but she had other plans for that.

The woman followed by the young man holding the pooja basket looked innocent enough to any one that might have glanced at them. But no one did. Such sights and many more were common on temple days. All manners of people in all combinations came to the temple to pursue all sorts of tasks from the divine to the mundane.

To one such mundane place in that outer corridor along the wall, Shobha mami led her prey. She paused at a spot where a small room had been built to hold ceremonial cooking vessels. As if often the case with temples the room had been built at a spot which was suited because it was in no one's way. But otherwise it was quite an awkward thing to build. It stuck out from the side corridor and jutted out of the line of the outer corridor.

It had to be out of the way and yet visible to the powers that be to make sure no one had broken the lock or was accessing that room without authority.

Every now and then passers by peered in to see if they could catch of a glimpse of any of the riches of the temple. Perhaps a silver chariot? A gold throne?

But no one ever looked behind that room and there Shobha discovered a cool, shaded cul-de-sac which was shielded from every angle. No doubt, anyone walking along that outer corridor and behind the room and past it would most likely spot anyone there.

But such is the heat of passion and desire that the lust-laden mind becomes willing to take all such chances. To the mind of the lust-obsessed, the opportunity to indulge and satiate outweighs the risk of being caught. And Shobha was lust-obsessed, indeed.

The look on Srikant's face told her that he was no less lustful in his thoughts; no less pleasure-seeking. In that instant, her mind told her to become the special woman in his life and her body responded with surges that made her desire peak.

She stood with her back to the wall, keeping an eye at the far end to see if anyone was approaching. Her vigil, she knew, might not be possible for too much longer. She was about to get engrossed in a very special act.

Srikant stood before her.

"We cannot go in to the sanctum feeling this way," she told him. "We will have to come back for prayer another time. I need to bathe before I will go in. But before that..." and then with one final glance down the corridor she dropped to her knees.

She undid the belt and unbuttoned his trouser. Not bothering to unzip she opened out the top of his trouser to widen it enough so it would drop. She noticed how smoothly she did this task. Practice came from undressing her son on his return from school but also from doing the same with her husband.

In her husband's case it often happened on return from a party and both of them had heightened passions. He from the light drinking and she from the shameless flirting she engaged in. Or it might be in the morning when he was all set to leave for a work and in a hurry; and she in a naughty frame of mind decided to delay him in a manner he could not resist.

On all those occasions when she knelt before her husband and undid his trousers the next thing she did was open her mouth, wetting her lips to take him in.

If it were in the morning she would mouth him to a finish aiding herself with both hands. That would typically be before her morning bath and she would wipe herself and cleanup the mess he left behind on her, hands, face and any other part of her that his cum landed on.

If it were an after-party rendezvous at home, she would never allow him that release wanting all of him for herself. In his younger days he had fucked her twice, thrice or more in succession. But now as they had grown older even if he could fuck her more than once, she wanted to be taken fully and differently on each of those times.

She herself had changed over the years and become more searching, passionate and lusty in her sexual encounters. It grew and grew till her sexual desires grew into fantasies. And then those fantasies had grown till they grew out of her mind into what was happening here today.

Strangely Srikant was thinking the same of her gesture -- was she going to take him into her mouth?

His cock bobbed as if on a spring as it came out into the open. Shobha worshipfully stroked the phallus. Her fingers raced up and down the trunk of the cock feeling his fullness. It was full, engorged and ready for any kind of action. She held it once in her fist as one would hold a racquet and slid it back and forth one single time, milking forth his juices.

And she stopped. It never occurred to her that he might cum all too quickly but that was what Srikant felt like as he luxuriated in the warmth of Shobha mami's fist.

She stopped simply because urgency commanded that she fuck him well quickly. She loved the large feathery bed of her own bedroom to roll in. She would have loved the luxury of time so she could offer herself in various positions; or take him in various different ways. She would have delighted in being able to harness his youthful virility in one long afternoon of fucking that might have left her delightfully tired with strained limbs.

But she could not get all that today. Not here. Not now. And her need, cunt throbbing, breasts swollen was here and now.

She pulled his trousers down around his knees her face perilously close to his cock her mouth but a short distance away. He very nearly brushed her cheek with it. If he had worn a dhoti that would have suited the moment brilliantly she thought. She could have used the sheer cotton as a light cover cloaking both of them.

She rested her buttocks on her heel, watching the cock bob and jerk reflexively. Looking up at him through doe-eyes she undid the top of her saree laying it out to her left, spread out. Then, tugging at the knotted bundle around her navel she let the garment loose; it unwrapped and fell in a heap around her. Shobha lay back, taking care to undo her hair and letting it flow under her head.

She looked divine spread out like that on the floor, the luxurious silk unwound and serving as a sheet on the floor below her. Shobha felt the cool slab of stone under her and it felt good. Still standing, in front of her between her outstretched legs stood Srikant, trembling and hot blooded.

She was like a goddess to him and if she had lovingly worshipped his phallus he was more than willingly to slavishly worship all of her beauty.

She held her arms out calling him to her. He knelt, unsure of what to do. She shushed him nodding to him that she was there to take care of everything -- he just needed to lean forward. He did.

She pulled her petticoat up and bared her thigh to him. He looked down and marveled at her legs. As his legs touched hers his body seemed electrified. He could feel the hair on her legs graze him and his hair brushed against hers. Energy seemed to flow from those strands of hair as if they conducted electricity. Srikant shivered.

"Mami!" he mumbled using the south Indian word for aunt in a disbelieving, questioning tone. She shushed him. Reaching for the front hooks of her blouse she undid the garment and then the restraints of her bra within. She did not uncover her breasts leaving that last step to the boy's pleasure. What she did do was make sure he saw the bare expanse of her chest between the breasts. They slung under their weight and the cleavage mysteriously disappeared along with the restraints.

Her sweaty, beautiful chest was decorated with her thick, gold chain and the golden symbol- the image of her married status. She slid the taali around so that it was resting on the floor behind her and the chain close to her neck. She always did that when with her husband and she did so now.

Her left hand reached out to the spread out pallo on the floor and flung it over them. Inadequate though it was to cover them both completely, it did at least reach around them for the most part.

Within that tent, she reached down and completely the act of baring her crotch to him, the clothes no bunched up well above the abdomen.

She felt his viscous juice drip on her thigh. Reaching between them she held his cock again as if it were a racquet handle. Again she slid her hand back and forth to make sure he was primed. Then she pulled him by his cock to her pussy. There was only enough space between them to get the cock to her lips and then her fist would have to exit its position if he was going to get any deeper. She left him there and hands went around his back. Gripping his buttocks she pulled him in.

Srikant bent forward and buried his face in the fabric covering her breasts. He wanted that soft warm flesh but all he felt was obstructive folds of various designs and sequins on her blouse. Responding to her pull on his buttocks he thrust almost reflexively jabbing at her. The most cockhead slid along her thigh missing its target completely. She laughed in a subdued tone. These were the teaching moments she was supposed to enjoy. He felt affronted. She shook her head affectionately and reached between and caught hold of the object of her desire once more. This time, she spread her legs wider and raising her hips opened herself out more. He looked down to get a better view of the task at hand.

"Mami!" he stammered, unsure of himself.

She nodded at him understandingly, her eyes dancing with delight at his predicament. Those eyes of hers had made love to many when she flirted and now the look made sure that Srikant was instantly besotted with her. She wedged his cock between her lips so that the head was now at her outer lips.

She nodded to him, now unable to smile as her own desire soared out of control. On cue, Srikant thrust.

In that one instant his cock enlarged to a size he had never felt before and he was hopelessly stuck in her. What seemed like a copious flow of cum proved inadequate to lubricate his movement. He felt uncomfortable and stuck. Shobha felt incomplete without the fluid movement of his flesh within her. He had not been able to penetrate her from having swollen obscenely.

She bucked against him willing him to pull and push. He wanted to pull back and thrust back but was nervous of losing her and then not finding her pussy again. His whole being seemed to hum and he had lost all sense of nuance. He felt her but he knew not where in her he was. He felt her around him but he had not clue how much of him she had wrapped; or how deep she went. He knew nothing and felt little in this engorged state.

She was sexually an expert but a novice at being a teacher. She knew next to nothing of how a youth might feel and how he needed to be guided. The one man in her life on their wedding night had fucked her with élan and allowed her to take him as she pleased. Their honeymoon itself was a saga as he had no inhibitions and she was eager to explore her own sexuality. In fact, in those first days all the sessions had been about her. She fucked him till she knew everything about herself.

It was only then that she had explored him and allowed him to explore her. His adequacy was all she needed.

Here, today, she needed something else. And she did not have too much time to find out what.

"Maybe I should have been on top," she thought to herself. She rested her bottom and he followed her lamely, denying her the space she needed to fuck upward.

"But that might not have been as quick," she explained her choice to herself but also noted that this too, was not quick.

She placed a palm on his stomach and pushed him up. As she did so he felt stuck and then when he moved he did not move out smoothly but jerked outwards. They had congealed together. Using her other hand at the small of his back she controlled his withdrawal. Reaching into her own pussy she smeared her outer lips with juices to lubricate the next thrust.

Now she pulled him in, thrusting hard upward with her hips in sync with him. It was smoother and he went farther into her. Pulling back himself he thrust back into her, this time with more lubrication and confidence. And then he started thrusting into her in wild uncontrolled movements. He slammed into her his cock head entering her womb and as the foreskin pulled back to the fullest the head swelled inside her belly.

She gasped as the cock signaled its presence in her womb unmistakably. His virility and vigor excited her. It reminded her of her honeymoon when her husband had fucked her similarly. "I must teach him rhythm," she thought wildly even as she enjoyed the animalness of his fucking.

And just as she focused on enjoying the full, hot flesh within her, just as she luxuriated in his wildness, he came. It was all too quick. More time had been spent in their makeshift arrangement and then guiding him to fuck her than in the wild union.

He was as uncontrolled in his cumming as he had been in his thrusting but this she knew to expect. That was how her man came too; wild, uncontrolled and babbling.