Worship His Cock

Story Info
Why she loves to suck cock - and how she does it.
2.9k words
4.56
413.4k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always found it odd that there are women out there who do not enjoy giving a man a blow-job...especially if it is the man they love...or are in love with. Personally I just cannot imagine anything nicer than the experience of sucking a beautiful hard...or soft cock and knowing that my efforts are being enjoyed. I believe it is an honor and a privilege to be allowed to pleasure a man in this way. I have always wanted to explain why I love it so much and how I feel when I do it and what the experience gives me. That is what I will attempt to do now. I hope that someone out there enjoys reading about how wonderful cock sucking is from one woman's perspective....and hopefully somehow...a few of those women out there who see it as a "chore" can be converted into developing a new attitude to pleasuring their man.

My first time that I went down on a man was after a late...or rather, early night of partying hard on the dance floor of a local nightclub when I was just eighteen. He was thirty-seven and we had been getting hot and close all night and into the morning. Others on the dance floor were telling us to "get a room"...and we finally listened to them. So off we went to his place for the rest of the 'night'.

We both had a shower and went to bed but sleep was the last thing on our minds. So we kissed and I finally got close enough to see what I had been brushing up against all night. His cock was long and hard and I ached to touch it. I didn't ask, just reached out and felt it...running my hand up and down the shaft.... Soon I was masturbating him with both hands and getting more and more excited by his groans of pleasure. I don't know why, but I just sort of took control of the situation because he was enjoying himself so much and seemed happy by what I was doing. So I kissed a trail down his strong lean stomach till my mouth found it's target.

He was so surprised when my mouth engulfed his cock. He couldn't seem to believe that I had just gone straight down on him without a word of encouragement from him. He seemed almost alarmed that I had wanted to suck his cock. For me it was the most natural thing in the world. I had never done it before and I had never even seen porn at that stage in my life. I just knew I wanted to taste...to use all the senses that I possessed. But then, that is just how I am...I believe in getting the most out of a beautiful experience...making meaningful memories that last long after the act. That is what I am all about.

So that was my first experience of sucking a cock and when I think about it now...what I loved most of all about it...was the way he enjoyed what I did. He encouraged me every step of the way with moans and groans...saying "YES" when I sucked his balls or gently stroked them with my hands while sucking his cock. Then afterwards, he had looked at me in amazement and awe...admitting that he had never been so masterfully handled before and wondering where I had learned to do it so well....

He also told me that no woman had seemed to really enjoy sucking his cock before and that it usually seemed as if a woman did it as a "favor" or saw it as a "chore".....needing to be asked to do it. He said he couldn't believe I had done it voluntarily. What he said had made me wonder why anyone faced with such a lovely cock would need to be asked to suck it...I just couldn't understand it. From that first experience I learned so much about men and what they like and I also learned about myself and what I like too.

For me there is no greater compliment than having a man's erect cock pointing straight at me...I see it like a child sees candy...it just begs to be tasted and sucked. It is my reward for being a good girl...I get to have the lollipop. When we are young our parents teach us that there is more joy in giving...than receiving and as we grow older, many of us stop thinking that way and start to want more and more and give less and less. That is such a shame because life should be more about giving and enjoying the shared pleasures that creates.

It is not a nice feeling when we give someone a present and then realize that it is not actually something that they need or want. But most women quickly recognize that sucking their man's cock is one of the greatest presents you can give him....and sadly, many women use this as a blackmailing tool...manipulating their men into giving them something or doing something for them or forgiving them after a fight. This really makes me angry and my heart goes out to those men who are being used in such ways.

What do I love about sucking a juicy cock? Well, this is something that cannot be said in a sentence or two...I need to write a whole fucking story about it! For me it is an honor, as mentioned before. Here is a man...a beautiful man with a nice juicy cock all ready to be used by you. Just the thought that someone WANTS me to pleasure him...that is the first thing that excites me beyond belief! Without that WANT....I might as well be sitting back watching television.

I love the visual aspect of a cock disappearing into a willing mouth...and sometimes I envy the man because he gets to look down at his cock moving in and out between loving lips of a wanting woman. So, because I cannot see it from where I am...up close to all the action...I imagine how it must look to the man I am sucking...seeing it from his point of view. That turns me on BIGTIME!! I love when a man tells his woman to "look up" at him while she sucks him...and I imagine that sight from his perspective.

Eye contact is so important for me during sex. Eyes are windows to the soul...so to look into them means to see more than just a cock...or a man...or a woman...but instead to see right through to what makes them who they are. That is something I find incredibly attractive when I am in love. I want to see inside the man, which allows me access to even his deepest, darkest secrets and desires. When I look up into a man's eyes as I suck his cock, my heart beats even faster and harder, making me hornier and wetter. To see a man's eyes reflecting the emotions he is feeling...the amazing sight he is seeing...the sensations he is experiencing...THAT stays with me and affects my every thought of him from that moment on.

I also love seeing a cock all shiny and wet with my saliva from sucking him and spitting on him. It is a turn-on for both my man and me when my mouth pulls back from sucking and there is a long rope of drool connecting my mouth with his cock. It is all part of getting 'down and dirty' during an intense sexual experience. The visual aspect itself is fantastic...but that is expanded even more when you add the mental stimulation. The fact that a woman will play for hours with a man's cock and drool all over it and enjoy seeing all that wetness and get turned on by it...that is what pleases a man and when he is pleased...that in turn pleases me too.

I have often made reference to my sense of smell when engaging in close contact with another. How a man smells all over and especially when you get close to his cock, can mean the difference between a woman feeling like she is in heaven...or in bed with the toilet brush. That may sound cruel but I can understand why some women are turned off by a man who is not clean or healthy. An unhealthy man who does not eat the right foods or drink plenty of water can smell less than nice and this affects the mood and the taste of his cock and also the taste and smell of his cum.

I love the clean, fresh smell of a healthy man who takes great pride in his body. This also makes me want to worship his body as I would like mine worshiped. I even love the smell of a healthy man's sweat. This kind of sweat is even a turn-on for me after he has been exercising and while he works out with me.

My mouth waters when I kiss the head of a man's cock. I feel the anticipation of what he will taste like and slowly I let my tongue lick over his head and gently into the eye...marveling at the fact that this is the source of so much...most importantly, the giver of human life. Right there at the tip of his manhood is the place where such important bodily fluids are excreted. My knees go weak when I think about this place I am licking...allowing myself to love all that this sacred tool is used for.

I love using my tongue to trace a line of saliva around the rim of his mushroom head and allow it to pop in and out of my mouth. This gets me really worked up as it is very sexual. I love to look up right then and see him close his eyes in pleasure at the friction that is created with this movement. I love to hear the sounds of his rapid breathing and the deep rumbling timbre of his lustful groans. I love the excited thrusting motions as he tilts his hips to meet my hungry mouth. Allowing the rhythm to take a hold of me and escalate...is something so exciting...

Hands are so important during all forms of sex as they are what 'speaks' when there are no words. My favorite is kissing him while working my saliva covered hands up and down his slick shaft, being sure to stimulate the sensitive parts around the rim of his head. I enjoy pulling my head back a little so I can just look into his eyes while masturbating him and telling him how much I love him and what I am doing to him. There is so much you can do with your hands during a blow-job...an endless list of techniques which stimulate him in different ways...like rotating two hands around him or stroking his balls at the same time...or just using two fingers, thumb and second finger in the shape of an O...just rapidly over his head....

I love the sense of power that I have when I hold my man's cock in my mouth or hands. At that moment and for the next hour or two...I am in control of what happens...and I am responsible for him having the most sensational, meaningful experience possible. I want it to be mind-blowing for him and not over and done with in an instant. I want to take him to the edge as many times as possible, stopping every time he is about to cum. I want him to experience orgasms of the mind and body...sometimes cuming only a little bit (if he is capable of that...not all men can do it) and then at the end, allowing him to shoot hot ribbons of cum as far as he can...or all over me.

The first time I tried to swallow a man's cum I was only eighteen years old and I did not like the taste. It was like horrible warm soup to me and I had to spit it out, almost vomiting in the process. For some women it is like that every time and they never get used to the taste and smell. But for me, the greater my love for the man, the greater my fascination with his cum. Now I love to smell it and lick the little droplets of pre-cum off the tip of his cock. I love the feeling of accepting his 'offering' to me like a reward for my efforts when he finally cums.

I have learned that a man is very proud of his cock and what cums out of it. For him to see a woman enjoying his cock and his cum, makes him feel emotions that are almost too hard to put into words. When I saw my fist porno I watched in horror as the man came all over the woman's face and tits as well as into her mouth. I couldn't believe she was actually enjoying that! Now I beg for cum. I love the fact that it is such a turn-on for a man to see his cum all over a woman as she smiles and licks it off. Once again, I put the shoe on the other foot and see it from his point of view. How AMAZING must it be to look down on a woman on her knees as long ribbons of cum spurt out of your cock and land all over her lovely face?

There are so many things you can do when you have a man's cock in your mouth. When I first watched porn, I would skip over the part where the woman was sucking him because I had no real concept of what went on during that time...the cameral didn't go into her mouth. But now I know how much actually goes on in there. You can tell from the sounds a man is making what is happening to his cock. I like to flick the tip of my tongue over the eye of a man's cock and especially work up a rhythm around the sensitive dent where the rim meets on the underside of his cock....all the while still sucking him and moving his cock in and out of my mouth. This can only be felt by my man and me but not seen by anyone watching.

Another discovery which was so exciting for me was the concept of 'deep throating'. I never realized that it was possible to take a man's cock down deep into my throat. I thought that when it slid into my mouth and stopped...that was it...that was as far as it could go. When I found out that a cock can actually move past that stopping point and slide down my throat I was so amazed. It is hard work, especially with a thick cock but the look on his face...pure joy...and the sounds of raw ecstasy in his voice as he realizes what you are doing for him...that is worth any discomfort. I have enjoyed this form of giving and have made it a point to 'practice' as often as I can so I get used to relaxing my throat to ward off my 'gagging reflex'. This is where I like to use my various different sized dildos.

There are still two more senses I have not gone into in any great depth. Those are the sounds and the feel or more importantly, the feelings. I find the sounds that sucking on a cock makes, exciting and dirty in an animal-like way. The squelching sounds of hands covered in saliva, rubbing over a dripping cock....fucking awesome! It all adds to the experience in a positive way...heightening sexual pleasure for both the man and the woman.

I always say to men that if they want to know how the head of a cock feels in your mouth...then take a boiled egg and peel it. Pop it into your mouth and lick it...and that is what it feels like. It is so smooth and velvety and delicate...so sweet and succulent. I love textures...materials that are smooth or ribbed...silky or course. The feel of a man's hairy strong arm against my smooth bald pussy...this all adds to the excitement and sensation so that feeling of touching his cock and balls to me is like an 'all you can eat buffet' is to a starving man.

I know that I have only touched the surface of what can be done...and what can be felt when going down on a man or 'giving head'...but I am not a very technical type of person so I can only try to describe how it feels to me. My greatest fantasy is to have a naked man on my bed and to have the next few hours or days or weeks to just do everything I have always dreamed of doing to and for him. For me it all begins and ends with the mind. First you must have the thought and then you put it into action. But at the end you must be able to reflect on what you did and communicate with your partner. This way you learn from each experience and find ways of improving each time.

There is an endless world of different sexual experiences to be had so there are no excuses for doing the same thing, the same way...every time.

So women who just suck their man's cock for a few minutes as foreplay should re-examine what they are giving. You don't cook the same dish, the same way, every day...so why not shake things up a bit? I believe that women who have a sexy male in their life...should worship his cock.