Worshiping Adonis

Story Info
She finally has her fantasy man.
2.6k words
4
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is her Adonis, and she has waited so long to fully worship his body. This was to be the day, she lived her fantasy.

Her fingers shook as she began to unbutton his shirt at the collar. Her head swimming, she could feel her heart pulsing wildly. How did kissing him leave her feeling so drunk and clumsy?

She looked up into his beautiful eyes for reassurance, and he smiled at her in that way that always made her melt.

Standing on her toes she pressed her lips to his hungrily, as she freed the last two buttons and pushed the shirt away from his massive shoulders. He tugged his arms free and wrapped them around her tightly.

He always made her feel so fragile and small in a way no man ever could. He gripped his strong hands into her hips and pulled her closer to him, she could feel he was just as aroused as her. The hard length of him pressed firmly into her only made her desire burn hotter, as she submitted her mouth to his plunderous kiss.

She broke her lips away from his reluctantly, she could have kissed him forever, however it would make removing his clothing more difficult, having their bodies intertwined.

She traced her fingertips over his white undershirt, slowly trailing their way to his waist, and slipped them underneath to find his soft warm body awaiting her touch. She slid eager hands over his flesh, beneath the cotton, and savored the sensation of her skin gliding over his.

She rested her head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent, as her hands slid around to his back and she embraced him again. She could hear the quickness of his pulse in his chest echoing into her ear as she held him.

She looked up at him again, and he gazed down at her with that heavy-lidded look she loved. He always had that look when she was doing something right, and it encouraged her to proceed disrobing this beautiful man before her.

She slid his shirt upward on his torso and over his lifted arms, drinking him in with her eyes. In her excitement, she abandoned removing his shirt, leaving the remaining removal to him, as she began to kiss and stroke his broad lean chest and stomach. The heat from his torso made her lips tingle and the scent of his bare skin making her mouth water.

When he had discarded his shirt to the floor, and brought his hands to her waist again, a sense of nervousness washed over her, as she knew it was her turn to remove something.

She turned her attention back to his soft reassuring kisses as he lifted her shirt away from her waist. His grazing touch sent electricity through her skin as he slid up her sides, exposing her to the chill of the room.

She stepped back gingerly and raised her arms so he could lift the last of the shirt away. Quickly smoothing her hair back into place, she looked at him shyly. He looked at her for only the briefest moment, with lust in his eyes, before pulling her to him and claiming her mouth once more.

The exquisite feeling of his naked flesh against hers sent a new sensation of flaming heat through her body, and she felt her wetness growing between her thighs. She brushed her fingers over the soft hairs of his jaw as she kissed him again and again, small seeking pecks on both of his lips, her mouth opening eagerly as he kissed her more fervently, seeking her tongue with his.

She staggered slightly in his embrace as he began walking them to somewhere behind her. She felt him lean her backwards until they were resting together on a comfortable couch. She pulled the weight of him to lay on her with her legs on either side of his waist, and as they continued to touch and kiss she could feel his hardness pressing into the warmth of her wet panties.

She felt herself shiver as he slid one hand down her chest, provoking her to bite her lip as he caressed the top of her breast gently around her bra. She felt her hips writhing beneath him as he continued moving down her waist, past the thick fabric of her bunched skirt, to the top of her thigh.

She arched into him relishing his cock pressed hard against her as he gripped her soft flesh, a sigh escaped her lips as she felt his fingers sliding back up the inside of her thigh, drawing slowly closer the her eagerly awaiting wetness. She gasped sharply as his fingers began massaging her clit gently through her panties, his touch felt amazing and she was sure he could feel how hot and wet he had made her.

He kissed her more roughly now, biting and sucking her lip into his mouth as his fingers began seeking their way behind the fabric of her underwear. She moaned into his mouth as his calloused fingers found her again, and he began caressing her, just gliding his fingers over her slick lips and passing over her clit almost without thought. The sensation was bliss and torture swirling together through her body.

Her nipples strained against the fabric of her bra and she felt her body burning with need. When he focused more heavily on her sensitive little bump, circling it in small forceful touches, she could feel her legs beginning to quiver, and she fought the urge to close them tight, the way she would if it were her own fingers giving her this amazing sensation.

She pressed her hips upward into his fingertips, grinding at them seeking more. As if reading her mind, he began to slide his fingers towards the place she so desperately desired.

She was panting uncontrollably as he slid his long thick fingers inside her wet pussy, first one,and then the second. Her hungry muscles tightened greedily, trying to feel him everywhere at once. He knows how to touch her though, and his fingertips immediately find her spot and start stroking in deep pressing circles, she moaned loudly, so close to erupting with pleasure, she felt her climax building rapidly. He pressed the heel of his hand hard against her clit slipping his fingers into her rhythmically, perfectly strumming her, like an instrument mastered years ago.

She felt the euphoria wash over her, tumbling her like a wave, as her orgasm took hold. She gripped his neck and kissed him hard, and her muscles spasmed around his fingers.

She lay there for a moment panting heavily as her body slowly recovered. He planted sweet kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and lips knowing he has just given her an amazing orgasm, and she could see the sly smile playing on his lips. She felt a smile form on her own lips and giggled lightly.

She exhaled shakily, kissing him again. He kissed her more deeply and pressed himself against her now extremely sensitive body. She wanted so badly to feel him deep inside her, burying himself into her warm folds, but there was something else she wanted of him first, so she pressed the palm of her hand gently into his chest to get him to rise away from her.

She could see the look of apprehension is his eyes as he stood to let her up, but surely the wicked grin she gave him, as she sat up and reached for his waist, reassured him. She pulled him closer to her so that his hips were now eye level, as she pried his belt from it's clasp and began unfastening his pants.

As she slid his zipper down with one hand, she eagerly reached inside and began caressing his hard member with her other, through his boxers. She felt him move closer as she gripped the firm heat of his cock. She relished the feel of him, tracing her fingernails over the fabric to where it opened, and ran her fingertips inside to gently tease them over his bare flesh.

She could hear his deep breathing as she slipped his erection through the opening of his boxers, and began to stroke him. She loved the feel of him in her hand, circling her fingers around him, sliding her hand up and down his shaft, gliding her fingers gently over the tantalizing thick head.

She watched his skin respond to her touch, and licked her lips hungrily at the sight of his delicious flesh. His cock was beautiful to look upon, so flush with excitement. She looked up at him with a wicked smile as she leaned forward. She slowly exhaled her breath onto him, as she let her tongue glide over the warm smooth skin of his cock, swirling it slowly at the tip.

She loved his salty flavor on her taste buds, it made her mouth water like a favorite dish. She saw him close his eyes, and his head tilt back with a sigh, this was the moment she could withstand no more and wrapped her lips around him.

She slid her mouth over the length of him, savoring his flavor and scent, as his fingers wrapped into her hair. She loved how dirty yet empowered she felt at that moment.

She could feel his pulse reverberating into her lips as she caressed him, and she couldn't help but moan against his cock in her mouth. She wanted so badly to taste him erupt from her manipulations, to feel his grip tighten on her hair as she massaged him with her tongue.

She fought with herself knowing there was an even greater pleasure she sought, because she longed to see his face as he came for her this time.

She slid him slowly from her mouth, licking her lips, and began kissing her way up his chest, gently stroking her fingers over his twitching member.

She had to pause for a moment to lick and gently nibble his nipples, having always wondered how those sensitive buds would feel between her teeth, before continuing up to kiss and bite at his neck. She pushed his pants down away from his hips, where they nimbly hung as she pleasured him, and coaxed him to sit.

As he sat back on the couch, she knelt before him and pulled a square foil package from her bra, she knew he wouldn't have it, and she didn't want things to stop this time. She looked at him questioning her next move. He reached out and brushed her cheek with his thumb, it was all the assurance she needed.

She tore the package open, took him into her mouth wetting him again, with her tongue and lips, her heart quickening, before gently rolling the thin material down over his shaft.

Her heart was beating a thousand times a minute now, because she knew the time had finally come. All those times alone in her bed imagining how he would feel, finally becoming a reality.

She stood again, slid her underwear down her legs, stepping carefully out of them, and lifted the hem of her skirt around her thighs. She climbed slowly onto the couch, straddling his hips.

Now, hovering above him, she could feel the heat radiating from his hard cock, nestled against her slick wet lips. She lifted ever so slightly and kissed him hard, as she reached between them to guide him. The feeling of his thick head sliding against the folds of her pussy made her shiver uncontrollably and her body twitched, seeking to pull him deep within her.

She broke their kiss and stared into his eyes as she gently began to lower herself onto him. Just as she felt the glorious pressure of his body trying to spread its way into hers, she felt his strong hands grip the flesh under her buttocks holding her effectively still.

He had stopped her!

It took everything she had not to scream out at him in frustration, her body was aching for him, and he stopped her!

It was his turn for the wicked smile now, she saw the corners of his mouth begin to turn upward lecherously and at the same moment she felt the agonizingly sweet force of his tip sliding slightly further into her wanting pussy. She exhaled heavily, and her eyes grew wide at the feel of him pressing into her.

Just at the moment she thought his head would finally slide completely into her, she felt him pull back again, and before she could even properly argue, he was back pressing forward again. He continued to tease her like this for what felt like an eternity. She was so wound up she was clenching her fingers deep into his shoulders, whimpering pleadingly, half forcing herself against his strong arms, trying to overpower his control on her.

Lightning fired behind her eyes at the moment he let her win, she was so wet from his torturous play, her body gave over to his easily, and she felt the instant fullness of him buried deep inside her. A half moan, half yelp escaped her lips, and she pressed herself harder into him.

He felt so amazing, she had wanted this for so long, and nothing had ever felt so perfect. That was until he grabbed her hips and began slowly rocking her toward his body then easing her back onto his hard cock again, spreading her with each gentle thrust. He felt like ecstasy, she could barely remember to breathe.

She kissed him again and again, as she rocked her pelvis over his hips, grinding his cock deep inside her, feeling him touch everywhere at once. She reached back unfastening her bra and felt the shock of cold air against her already straining nipples. She felt the flesh of her breasts prickling at the exposure and pulled him desperately forward to her, praying he would take her flesh into his mouth.

As his tongue grazed the soft skin under her breast she felt her body contract around him, and another flood of wetness rushed around him, as he was grinding inside her. She arched her back upward to him beckoning him to suck and bite her erect nipples. He willingly obliged, the feel of his teeth grazing her nipples drove her wild.

His passionate strokes were taking her on a roller coaster of sensations, and she began to work her body harder and faster over his hard cock. She was moaning deeply, as she started lifting herself almost completely free of him, and forcefully taking all of him back in deep, demanding hard strokes. He began meeting her midway as she came down, she felt herself shaking all over and her breathing was coming in ragged gasps.

He was everything she dreamed. She felt the moment she had been obsessing over since their first touch approaching, as he amazingly swelled thicker inside her, his strokes becoming shorter, deeper more urgent.

She was lost in the pleasure now, breathlessly whispering to him over and over to fuck her; harder, deeper, just please, please, please. She felt his cock twitching violently, as he looked intently into her eyes, and exploded deep inside her. She continued rocking her hips on him more gently now as his orgasm receded.

She kissed him softly all over his face and lips, pulling him closer to her, and wrapping her arms to cradle his head to her chest, as her breathing slowly subsided.

She whispered lovingly to him and drank in the moment she would never forget.

He is her Adonis, and she would worship him devoutly, always.