Worshipping Black Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Bicurious male's wife shares him with a black stud.
1.4k words
4.39
377.4k
178

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and I had been married for 10 years and our sex life was fantastic; we had tried various fetishes and swinging but while Katie was bisexual and had been with a number of other women, I was bicurious and we were both desperate to satisfy my curiosity. Katie really got off on the thought of me with another man, whether watching or waiting for me to come home and share the details with her, but despite joining various 'adult' websites, we had no luck finding anyone suitable.

During our fantasies about me and another guy, the other man was nearly always black; whenever we watched porn together and a girl was getting seen to by a black cock, I would wish it was me on the receiving end, being used by some well hung black stud, who would fuck me until I could take no more.

Earlier this year we went to the Gay Pride parade in Brighton. Although other gorgeous girls were constantly hitting on Katie, she refused all of them, telling me that this weekend was for my benefit. There was a main club that was the focus for the parade but by the time we got there it was full and we had to go to an alternative close-by. Once inside the club, it was clear that a lot of other gay or bisexual people were there, probably having also been turned away from the other venue. Katie suggested that we split up for an hour and see how things went; I agreed and we arranged to meet again later on. As I walked around the club, checking out the talent, male & female, I saw that Katie was already with a stunning blonde; they were on a sofa in a chill out room, snogging and groping at each other. Our plan was that whoever got lucky should try and encourage the person to have a threesome, so we both would benefit as opposed to one being left watching.

After watching for few moments, I wandered off and while getting myself a beer, found myself stood next to a handsome black guy; he was about 5'11 and well toned, stronger looking than me. As I checked him out, he noticed me looking and without hesitation, offered me a drink. I accepted and we got chatting, he was called Jay and was bisexual; his wife was aware of this, she didn't mind but did not get involved in his 'other side'. I told Jay about Katie's acceptance of my sexuality and he said I was very lucky, that he'd love to meet her. As we talked we slowly found ourselves standing closer and closer and during a lull in the conversation, he leant forward and kissed me on the lips. I responded and his tongue entered my mouth, which I sucked on eagerly. As Jay's strong arms pulled me closer to him, I could feel his erection through his jeans and I was sure he could feel mine.

I was slightly nervous but when I opened my eyes, no-one was paying us any attention; in fact we were one of loads of same sex couples there that night. Jay pulled me tighter against him; his kisses were quite rough and I felt like the submissive; this strong black man could do whatever he wanted to me. Jay broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to suck my cock?"

I said, "Yes", when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and Katie was there.

"Who's your new friend?" she asked and I made the introductions. Katie later explained that she'd noticed Jay and me and given the choice, decided that the potential for a threesome with another guy was preferable to her.

We all chatted for a while and after leaving to go to the bar, I returned to find Katie & Jay all over each other, his hands groping her ass, while Katie pulled him against her, no doubt enjoying the feeling of his cock against her thigh. She noticed my arrival and turned to me, kissing me on the lips and saying, "Fancy going back to the hotel? Jay's agreed to come back for some fun". I hardly needed to answer that; we all finished our drinks straightaway and got a taxi to the hotel.

Once inside, I went into the bathroom to have a quick shower, again leaving Katie and Jay alone. When I came out, both were naked, with Katie on all fours on the bed while Jay was fucking her from behind. I was so turned on watching this black stud fucking my wife that I just stood and watched for a minute, listening to Katie's cries of pleasure as his gorgeous cock pounded into her. Katie motioned me over and I climbed underneath her, so we were in a 69 position; as Katie took my cock in her mouth I could feel her movements coinciding with Jay's thrusts and I watched his cock as I licked at Katie's clit and then, started to suck and lick on Jay's shaven balls. His efforts quickened and I could tell he was close; Katie realised too and taking her mouth away from my cock, screamed at him to fill up her pussy with his black cum.

Jay duly obliged and as I licked his sack, I felt his balls contract and knew then that my wife was receiving a pussy full of hot, fresh cum. Katie screamed in pleasure and then came herself, pushing back against Jay, wanting every last drop he had to offer. As Jay's cock softened he slowly withdrew and his cock fell against my lips; I immediately took it into my mouth and gently sucked him clean for a few seconds before Katie sat up, and still above my face, reached down and opened her pussy with her fingers, releasing a torrent of cum into my waiting mouth. Once it had stopped flowing she lowered herself so I could tongue as deeply as possible, cleaning her pussy of her new lovers cum. I could taste the saltiness of his sperm mixed with Katie's own fluids and I was in heaven.

Jay took over sucking on my cock and balls, and then moved down further between my legs where he began to tongue my ass. Katie stayed knelt above me, enjoying the attention of my tongue as she watched Jay. Once he had tongued my tight virgin ass for a few moments he began to use his fingers on me, one then two then three, stretching me in preparation for what I hoped was going to happen next. I heard Katie say, "Go on Jay, fuck my husband, fuck the cum eating slut like the whore he wants to be".

I was shocked to hear her speak like that but then, it was true, I wanted him to fuck me exactly like that. Jay knelt between my legs, lifting up my legs so they were almost wrapped around his back; I felt the head of his cock pressing against my ass and then a bolt of pain as he slipped inside. The pain was soon replaced by a feeling of fullness and pleasure and he started to fuck me, at the same time leaning towards Katie and snogging her as she ground herself against my face.

Despite Jay's attention, my ass was still pretty tight and he did not last for long; Katie came again on my face, releasing more of her own and Jay's fluids into my mouth. Jay was really going for it with me, ramming his black cock in and out of me until suddenly I felt him stop, his cock buried deep up my ass and then I experienced the feeling of cum being fired deep inside me.

Jay emptied spurt after spurt of hot cum into me, all of a sudden I felt the onset of an orgasm and started to cum myself; Katie leant down and took most of it in her mouth, licking up any that she'd missed. I was exhausted, lying there with a black man's cum in my mouth and in my ass, I felt totally used but realised that this was what I wanted to be; I wanted to eat black cum from my wife's pussy and to be treated like a male slut by other men.

As I lay there, watching Jay and Katie kissing over me, with his cum leaking from my stretched ass, it occurred to me that mine and Katie's sex life had moved to a whole new level and that things were going to get very interesting from here on in.

The End

If you like this story, have any constructive criticisms or have any suggestions about the next chapter, please contact me.