Worshipping Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary gets worshipped by a young lesbian.
1.8k words
4.18
15.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUTION: If you are a religious Christian, please refrain from reading this story. Potentially offensive content ahead.

II.

There we were, the heavenly Virgin standing before me, looking down at me, humble and on my knees before her, kissing the front of her soft legs, holding up her robes. My heart was pounding with nervousness from the wrongness of it all, and yet my thirst for Mary grew with every touch of my lips on her skin, with every kiss.

I didn't know how she would react if I were to lift her gown farther up, but my desire to do so was eating at me. I then stopped kissing her frontal thighs and I sat back to stare straight ahead at the area where I presumed her crotch to be, everything still cloaked by her white gown. I looked up at her as I got both hands ready to lift, grasping the robe firmly.

Mary looked down at me. She was lovely and pleasant, but she wasn't smiling, though, out of sheer nervousness, and she was even blushing a bit at the cheeks. She was so heavenly and beautiful, that I felt butterflies in my breast just from that one passionate look she gave me.

Weeks later, after some research, I would realise an almost uncanny resemblance of her to her Medjugorje depiction, but at that moment, I knew almost nothing about her, and understood only the ineffable beauty of what I saw. Then, she spoke to me in a mellow, even sweeter tone than before.

-Please Marcela, promise me you will not reveal this to anyone. --She said, and before I could answer, she spoke again. --Please don't tell anyone... if anyone should find out what I've been letting you do to me today, the consequences would be dire. The loss of faith among believers would be...

-Don't worry, Mary. --I said, reassuringly. --I will not tell anyone about this, you have my word.

At that moment I also meant to ask her why she had chosen me for this, of all the women in the world, why I had been given this honour by her, but it didn't quite matter, and I didn't want her to change her mind either, so I said nothing, and I went back to staring at the robes which covered her pubic area, hoping she would give me permission to carry on.

-You have my permission... -She finally said timidly, authorising me to lift her gown and see what I longed to see.

I lifted her robe and slowly uncovered her sex, her holy and unique sex, that anatomic equivalent to the Hope Diamond. And it was indeed a diamond in its shape, or rather an inverted triangle of lustrous, black curls that covered her sex almost completely.

Her black, Semitic pubic hair curled aesthetically inwards from both sides of her sex, leaving little to be seen of her vagina. Soon I would see it in all its beauty and splendour, and discover two perfect crimson lips that demanded my kiss upon them, devout and loving.

My heart began pounding again in my chest as I continued to gaze at Mary's beautiful vagina, then I looked up at her gorgeous face, so indescribably divine under her white veil.

As the Virgin timidly looked at me, I saw her cheeks were even more blushed now, but there was still no smile. Mary's face was serious from the rush she was feeling of having another woman so close to her untouched vagina, and my heart pounded in my breast, like a drum.

Mary breathed fast with nervousness. I was also breathing heavily, and I was dying to taste her. Resisting was so difficult! I had to have her.

My last resistance to temptation was then replaced by an awesome desire which had been building up inside me, and I swiftly and passionately defeated the space between my lips and her sex, her holy female sex, and I planted my first kiss on her femininity.

I heard Mary moan quietly and delicately as I continued to kiss her holy pussy, my nose lost in the depths of her pubic Hebrew thicket. She smelled of Heaven, sometimes of roses, sometimes of other flowers, or of mint, and as I licked her for the first time, she tasted of honey to me, and of sugar water.

I couldn't get enough of her delicious, heavenly sex, and soon I had my whole mouth on her, suctioning, tonguing, tasting all her heavenly greatness, worshipping all that she was with each motion of my mouth. My face nose-deep in her delicious Galilaean bush, I could feel the gentle caress of her lustrous, black curls around my lips, as my toungue stroked her sweet femininity once and again.

Her moans became louder as I continued to lick her with increasing passion, and she sounded so sweet that her moans just got me more and more aroused as I continued to lick her, and I could feel my nipples trying to tear through the fabric of my bra, eager to rub themselves against hers.

With Mary's consent, I carried on worshipping her most forbidden body part with my mouth, and I even felt her delicate hand on the back of my head, gently pulling me towards her, as if she wished for me to lick her more intensely, but without forcing me to either. Such a heavenly woman, indeed!

At times, when her moans were getting too loud, I would move my mouth away from her heavenly clitoris and kiss her beautiful black bush again, up and down, and even up to her belly-button, and then back down again.

I licked the Virgin's pubic bush and her sweet skin with such authentic, heart-felt love, that I drove her mad, and she moaned in crescendo when my mouth finally reached her holy pussy again and started working on it with my soft lips and my female passion.

I don't know how long she kept me there, but I wished the whole time that that be the eternity of Heaven one day for me. Meanwhile, her taste was so divine that soon I felt as if I was reaching some sort of sexual trance.

Suddenly, she pulled back and I let the robes go, and my heart sank with disappointment as she turned around and walked away from me towards the tree behind her. I observed her, panting and confused.

I saw her put her face in her hands as if weeping, but she didn't weep. I could clearly see that she was suddenly overcome with guilt and remorse; I knew it, but I refused to ask, because I wanted no answer or explanation, I just wanted to keep enjoying her.

I got up on my feet, and slowly walked towards her. I did it even though I knew it was wrong, and how unworthy I was of doing what I was doing. I had to take this chance she had given me, I had to help her ignore her guilt and win her back again.

I thus knelt down behind her and began to kiss the back of her feet, hoping she would beat her remorse and let me worship more of her.

The ever Virgin Mary soon stood there seduced by me again, and she allowed me to kiss her feet as she stared straight ahead, and with me kneeling behind her.

I started to kiss up her legs again, but this time from behind, very cautiously, trying not to do anything that would make Mary change her mind.

Despite her apparent sentiment of guilt, she seemed to have recovered to a certain degree, and now she was allowing me to continue worshipping her. I knew that this was what she wanted, and that she wanted it as badly as I did.

I kissed the back of her knees, almost making her fall from the arousing sensation, then I kissed up her thighs, slowly and reverently, so she would know I was honoured to be there, and to be doing what I was doing. Then, finally, I uncovered her glutei, her holy, perfect glutei.

Her body completely incorrupt due to her sainthood, her buttocks were still perfectly firm and ripe. I stared at both her ass-cheeks of golden white, perfectly round and beautiful, and, without her permission, I did what was my duty then to her: I kissed her buttocks, her holy ass.

I started with the right cheek, then slowly moving on to the left one, kissing humidly, meditatively and with heart-felt passion.

I kissed and kissed her perfect, heavenly ass, making her feel with each kiss how much I admired her now, and how much I had come to love her in such little time. Every kiss was like a prayer to her, my Heavenly Mistress, a surrender to her, my One and Only Lady, and I myself a gift to her as her property.

As my lips worshipped the perfection of her holy glutei, I looked up and noticed that she was looking at me over her shoulder. Her look was still visible, almost hidden behind her veil, but I could see she was enjoying herself.

Her veil cascaded down her back and it almost touched my face with its tip as I continued to kiss her heavenly ass. Then, as I continued to kiss, I saw my lipstick stains on the soft skin of her ass-cheeks, and realised my lipstick must be smeared all over her Body and all over my mouth.

I had forgotten I was wearing dark red lipstick, which I had put on to go see Telma, and most of it was now left behind on Mary's feet, her shins, her beautiful, holy sex, and her black Hebrew bush.

After a while, I boldly began to lick her ass-cheeks up and down in between kisses too, and she kept monitoring me over her shoulder from time to time, despite the discomfort of such a position, pleaseed to see my lips on her ass.

I kept eye-contact as much as I could while continued to I lick and kiss, and I felt so aroused that soon I could feel my panties getting humid beneath my jeans.

Finally, Mary pulled delicately away from me and she let her robes drop down to her feet again. Then, she looked me in the eyes as she softly caressed my cheek.

-That's enough, Marcela... --She said, blushing and probably overcome with remorse again. --I have prayers to answer now, I have to leave. Please don't tell anyone about this, don't forget to keep your word to me.

I nodded to her request, and right there, before my eyes, she walked into the forest and disappeared behind a tree, without a trace.

Still kneeling on the ground, my lesbian mouth smeared with my own lipstick, I followed her with my eyes, inhaling the flowery fragrance that Mary had left behind, the delicious taste of her honey still in my mouth.

Raised in a very secular and Protestant household, I had never cared for Mary before that day, but now I realised I would miss her very badly for the first time in my life.