Worshipping my Master's Cock

Story Info
A slut worships her Master's cock.
840 words
3.92
54.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathrn77
kathrn77
10 Followers

I am my Master's slut. He has owned me, body, mind and soul for only a short period of time now, yet unfortunately due to distance, we have not actually met in person.

This wonderful, generous Master has given permission to me, his slut, to write an ode to his cock, and what a magnificent cock it is. When he is not yet fully aroused, Master's cock is at least 6 inches. Oh but wait until he is excited and pleased by his slut's obedience, then his cock stands proudly 9 inches and at least 6 inches in girth!

I am one fortunate slut to be granted permission to worship this masterpiece. I feast my eyes and lustfully drink in the sight of it in all its glory, standing tall, straight and proud. The most perfect circumcised head, long and thick smooth shaft, down to two round full balls, if only you could see it, but it belongs to me, his slut, alone.

When I will finally be able to kneel at my Master's feet, I will adore longingly and lustfully at this instrument of pleasure. My pussy will begin to ache and throb and moisten at the thought of having his cock fill it. My mouth will water for the taste of him and my hands will yearn to reach out and touch him and his penis.

Master will make me wait until I can barely contain myself, and only then will he grant me permission to hold, fondle and love his member with my hands and my mouth. I will greedily but gently grasp it in my hands and run them up and down the thick shaft, rubbing my thumb over the sensitive head. My tongue will swirl around from the base to the tip -- as if eating an ice cream cone, flicking across the smooth head, tasting his precum, such a delightful flavour. Taking the full length into my mouth and down my throat, my saliva coats it so that a loud, sloppy sound is made as I move my mouth up and down the shaft.

Fondling his balls with my hands and then taking them into my mouth I suck on them gently as if sucking a lollipop. Master will reach down and wrap his hands in my hair, pulling my head closer into him so that his cock can go faster and deeper in my mouth. I must remember to keep my lips curled over my teeth, I would not want to graze and injure this wonderful specimen.

I will keep sucking this cock for as long as the privilege is granted to me, until Master tenses and shoots his glorious cum down my throat. Spilling out of my mouth and onto my lips, I will lick every last drop of this magic nectar that my Master spurts into me. Only then, when my Master's pleasure is complete, will this slave be satisfied.

Then, and only then, may this slut touch herself -- according to my considerate Master. My wet pussy is aching...throbbing...my clitoris yearning to be touched. As I think of my Master and his wonderful cock, I rub my clitoris in a circle with my thumb, slowly at first and then quicker as I get more aroused... imagining his tongue swirling my clit, taking it in his mouth and sucking on it ...mmm... I slip one finger into my cunt, moving it in and out, curling it up to my G-spot, bringing myself close to climax. I keep thinking about how it will feel to have Master between my thighs, darting his tongue in and out of my pussy, sucking my juices -- my hands running through his thick head of hair. I am so aroused I can barely contain myself -- my hips rising off the bed to meet my finger...my toes curling in the throes of ecstasy.

Master's cock is so big and full of girth though, one finger doesn't compare so I put in two fingers and then three...trying to imagine that this is how my Master's hard, thick, rod will feel inside me as it fills me up. I move my fingers in and out. The pussy juices start running down my thighs as I start reaching the point of no return. My thumb still playing with my hard but sensitive clitoris...my breath coming in short ragged gasps, my heart pounding out of my chest. I insert my fingers faster and deeper, rubbing my throbbing clitoris...gasping and moaning as I reach my climax....my body quivering and trembling in delight.

Since my Master and I have been communicating, all I have been able to think about is his cock and how good it will feel to have it inside me and how I can't wait to take it in my mouth and pleasure my Master. Oh I can hardly wait for this moment to come. In just a few more days, I will be able to worship my Master's masterpiece in person. What a fortunate slut am I...

kathrn77
kathrn77
10 Followers