Worshipping the Stud

Story Info
She pleases her master...
2.1k words
4.15
23.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Worshipping the Stud

"Oh, such a Stud..."

Kaz purred, the snow leopard's tail flicking as she gazed adoringly over the cheetah lazing beneath a baobab tree. The thick truck extended skywards, an old specimen that could still not hold a light to the sultry dominance of the feline beneath it. It may have been strange to find a snow leopard in the savannah, but her soft, grey coat, spotted with rosettes, at least kept her warm when the chill of the night hit. Her Stud cat liked curling up with her tail wrapped around him too. If she hadn't known that he would have hated to be called such, Kaz would have said that the cheetah was adorable, wrapped up in the fluff of her tail.

Rolling onto his back, Jasiri yawned widely, sharp teeth flashing as his tail swished through the short, dry grass. It had been a while since the last rainfall, though they were well-watered enough from their local watering hole and certainly well-fed from the many species flocking to any available water while the felines took at least some of their moisture from sinking their teeth into needy prey.

But the snow leopard wasn't interested in hunting at that moment as they languished in the shadow of the tree, his large, over-filled balls drawing her attention more than any scraggly antelope ever could have.

Purring warmly, the cheetah stretched out a front leg, back twisting as he arched into a better position for her to admire him, the very tip of his pink, barbed shaft poking from its softly furred sheath. It was a show that Kaz very much admired, need rising heatedly inside her as she groaned in the back of her throat. Why was he such a Stud? Just about everything the cheetah did seemed to make her squirm with need, wanting to rock her tail up and beg to be bred, to be covered and left with a womb full of virile seed.

"Wonderful," she murmured, eyes growing steadily hazier with lust for her partner. "So... So big and strong..."

But she wasn't talking about his muscles - at least not this time. Dipping her muzzle sensually, she lapped over those huge balls, much larger than any feral cheetah should have had the right to possess, grooming them with her raspy tongue. She could have spent all day there, lavishing attention on his furry orbs as they grew moist beneath her tongue. Purring warmly, Jasiri wriggled on his back, tail flicking back and forth to stir up a little dust as the feline tried to hide her moans, desire growing with every passing second.

"Your tongue is a delight as always, kitty..."

The cheetah's voice rolled over her, thick and gravelly, and Kaz shuddered, lapping more fervently as more and more of his shaft pushed from the soft fold of his sheath. Plumping out the sheath to its full size, his large, barbed cock grew to its full size, the weight of it pressing down into his own stomach as he squirmed pleasurably on his back, allowing his pet kitten the best access with which to please him. After all, if he wanted to make it difficult for her, he had far more interesting ways to show his dominance as her Stud, after all.

"Take it all, little kitty..."

She knew what that meant and stepped over him, locking her lips around the tip of his shaft the best she could with how her feline jaw was designed. He preferred her pussy to her muzzle, but there was a delight to be taken by the rasp of her tongue over his cock, teasing and tasting the barbs as if each and every one was a great pleasure to her senses. Mewling softly, Kaz bobbed her muzzle, taking him deeper and deeper into her mouth, even though the main portion of her attention was on just what her tongue could do for him. There was not much in the way of sucking that a strictly feline muzzle could do, but the tongue more than made up for that in oh so many ways.

Yet she raised her own need too, hips rising and falling as she imagined the strong, virile cheetah mounting her, gripping in front of her hind legs as his back rounded, filling her with that oversized shaft. She knew just how good it felt each and every time to be fucked so full and stretched beyond what she'd thought her natural limit should have been, a bellyful of cum her reward for pleasing her Stud with everything she had in her to give.

Oh, but it was his cum that she needed. One would have said that she was a great fan of it, how the viscous evidence of his virility slipped over her tongue and drooled out the corners of her lips when she wasn't quite able to gulp it down in time. Being such a large cheetah, those heavy balls had a lot to give every time he ejaculated and Kaz groaned around his length as she pulled back, lathering every inch with adoring attention from her tongue as he wriggled pleasurably.

"Good girl, kitten..."

Flushed with pleasure, Kaz flicked her fluffy tail happily and nuzzled into his warm, softly musky balls. The scent of him, his maleness, was strongest there and she buried her muzzle between them, inhaling deeply as she lapped warmly over every inch she could reach, pushing them out of the way with her nose to find the underside that would have otherwise been neglected. And she couldn't let such fat, heavy Stud-nuts go neglected when she was around to devote her attention to him!

Lashing her tongue lovingly over his orbs, she moaned and rounded her back, imagining yet again that he was over her, feeding that delicious cum into her pussy. It was shocking to feel the need thrumming through her, desire for that Stud-cat seed growing by the second as she mewled and desperately lapped his balls. They seemed to grow larger still under her attention, but just licking them like a snow leopard in heat would not get what she needed from them.

Needing him, Kaz growled and nuzzled along his length, tongue flicking carefully under the barbs as her moist nose left a damper trail in its wake. But her whiskers quivered for more, torn between adorning his oversized cock and balls and taking him deep inside her muzzle for that ultimate pleasure and thrill.

In the end, it was the rising need in her body that made the decision for her.

"Cum for me... Please!" Kaz mewled desperately, tongue flicking over the head of his shaft in front of the barbs. "I need it! I need your cum!"

"Who would I be to deny my little kitty then?"

Jasiri purred, but his true answer was in the thrust of his hips that speared his cock into her mouth, forcing her jaws wide to take his massive girth. Giving a muffled mewl around him, Kaz wriggled her backside, but her attention was purely focused on her Stud and drawing every last drop of cum from his shaft and needy balls, churning with cum that she was sure, as always, he yearned to spill.

Oh, he was so thick, spreading her jaws to such an extent that it was a wonder, even to her, sometimes that she could take him into her muzzle at all. The snow leopard tried to yowl around his cock, but the sound was too muffled as she suckled like a kitten all over again, coaxing drop after drop of pre-cum from his needy, oversensitive tip.

He would always shock her with the sheer virility of his balls and Kaz whimpered softly, wishing that she could lavish attention on them with her tongue too, but there were only so many things a needy leopard could do at once. Her fur ruffled up in the wrong direction, picked up by a breeze that was, at least, cooling to her flustered senses, underbelly darkening in patches where she could not help but sweat. He rocked into her muzzle with a low, dominating growl, forcing his length into her throat as she gulped and struggled to take him.

"Come now, kitten," he purred. "Don't you want your Stud's seed?"

Oh, but she did - she so very much needed his cum! Grunting and wriggling, the snow leopard bobbed her muzzle desperately, ears slanting back as she lost herself to her own need and that of her Stud. His cock throbbed between her lips, the feline taking every chance possible to swipe her rough tongue over him, his shaft presumably tough enough to take the rasp of her leopard tongue, traditionally rough as was the case with felines.

Jasiri groaned and rocked his hips, grinding his cock encouragingly deeper into her muzzle. Eagerly accepting him, the snow leopard mewled around him, though little sound actually escaped her maw as she nuzzled all the way down to the base of his shaft where his furry sheath resided, as strained around his fat length as her maw was too. Her chest shuddered, Kaz needing to come up for air and yet still regretting that she had to when there were far more tantalising prospects to be enjoyed in the lewd cheetah.

But she had to worship him and that required breath. Pulling back for a quick gasp, she shoved her muzzle back down, admiring the heaviness and fullness of his balls as they hung down, pulled under the weight of gravity. How could she ever have known what a real Stud could deliver before being with him? Every male she'd ever seen paled in comparison to the virility of her Stud cat, balls already churning wonderfully and tightening up in that delightful prelude to climax, signs that she knew all too well for him.

Cum for me! She willed him, though could not vocalise the words. His pre-cum trickled onto her tongue and she forced her muzzle down as far as possible, pushing herself to the very edge of what she could take. Her fluffy tail flicked, though not from anxiety, need and heat rising in the pit of her belly as her body begged for climax even as she focused on pleasing her Stud. For his strength was one half of the whole that kept them safe, his power and virility enough to keep any competing males at bay. Not that she would have allowed any other male to mount her, but it was an exotic thrill each and every time he chased off a competing male, driving into her with renewed power and energy as those fat, needy balls slapped her cunny in her harshest breeding since the last time he'd had to stake his claim on her.

The cheetah yowled and drew his forepaws up to his narrow chest as climax overcame him, balls pulling up as she shoved her head all the way down, cramming the tapered tip of his barbed shaft up into the back of her throat. His shaft pulsed over Kaz' tongue, letting the snow leopard know exactly what was coming - not that she'd had any doubt to begin with.

Moaning lustfully, Kaz gulped down every spurt of hot seed that hit the back of her throat, moving her muzzle up slightly just to get a better taste of his salty Stud cream on her tongue. She didn't let a drop escape, however, adoring the taste and viscosity of him as she gulped down everything he had to offer her, tail swishing gently back and forth as she adored the cock and balls with needy flicks of her tongue, just to coax that little bit more cum from his length.

No Stud could cum forever and Jasiri drew back gently, though his cock still throbbed, hard and ready for more. Kaz groaned deep in the back of her throat and licked her lips lustfully, eyes burning with an intensity that betrayed the deeper need inside her, a chord pulled so tight that it was about to break before she even got to experience that wonderful shaft for the second time that day.

Kaz trembled. One load of his cum would never be enough for her - oh no. She was a kitten who always needed more.

"Roll over, kitten," he purred, tail lashing lustfully. "I'm not done with you yet."

Though she still heaved for breath, Kaz obediently rolled over onto her back like the obedient lover she was and spread her back legs for him, sex neatly tucked up in the shorter, soaked fur beneath her tail.

"Take me, Stud!"