Worst Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," she said to me with a smile before engulfing my cock head in her mouth and stroking my shaft with her right hand. Becca's left hand slid up my thigh before cupping my balls and tickling with her fingertips. Her tongue was swiping side to side under my head hitting the sensitive spot over and over again.

Becca mostly kept eye contact with me as she slurped and swirled, but at one point she turned her head slightly and looked at Elise who happened to look over as well. And that lead to one of the more erotic things I've seen - the girls both smiled at each other with a cock in their mouths. Adding a bit of comedy to the erotic scene in front of us, I looked over at Sean and we both had huge smiles of surprise on our faces (we essentially looked like this emoji :-D ).

Soon I put my hand on Becca's head and began guiding her up and down on my dick which elicited a moan from both of us. Shortly after Sean and Elise were doing the same. At one point, Elise took her mouth off of Sean and looked at me. "Are you pretty close?"

"Yeah. When we were on the ground I was already pretty close."

"How hot would it be if you two came at the same time?"

Becca took her mouth of me and had a wide smile on her face, "That would be amazing."

I looked at Sean and shrugged. He said, "Well I'm not too far off."

Elise leaned toward Becca who did the same and whispered something into her ear. Becca quickly said yes exuberantly. Elise looked back at me then Sean and said, "Let us know when you're close."

The girls got right back to work and seemed to double their efforts. Within moments I was trying as hard as I could to hold back and match Sean, but it felt like a losing battle. Just when I was about to call out, Sean gasped out, "I'm close." I quickly said the same and the girls both pulled away and laid back on the ground shoulder-to-shoulder.

"On us," was all Elise said as the two of them smiled up at us while grasping left and right hands in between them. Their outer hands both went between their own legs and began rubbing their clit (Becca) or pumping in and out (Elise).

Sean and I quickly dropped to our knees in between our partners' legs and began to stroke only two feet above them. I was the first to start shooting and launched two quick streams that landed across Becca's left breast and then in the middle between the two. Sean followed soon after and pumped a stream onto the middle of Elise's stomach and then another on her right breast.

Both of us managed a few more spurts landing with the others before our strokes slowed down. The girls were giggling next to each other and Becca said, "Yup, that was hot."

The girls were laying on the ground contently - still holding hands. Their free hands had moved up and were lazily swirling around in the cum splattered across their bodies. Becca scooped a little on her finger and brought it to Elise who quickly wrapped her mouth around Becca's finger. Elise then did the same thing to Becca while keeping the finger in her mouth.

"Damn," I said while watching the sapphic scene in front of me. Sean followed my verbal disbelief with, "I know."

The girls soon released each other's fingers and looked at Sean and I kneeling in front of them. Becca reached out and grasped my still fairly hard dick and said to me, "I know what I want next." To emphasize her point, she wrapped her legs around my waist and began to pull me toward her.

I leaned down and began kissing Becca as my cock rested on her lower stomach. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a similar thing happening next to me.

"Round 2 huh?" I whispered to Becca.

With a big smile and her arms wrapping around my neck, she whispered back, "Yes please."

12