Worth The Price Of Admission?

Story Info
He enjoys watching wife fuck another guy.
1k words
4.14
191.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1hotwife
1hotwife
16 Followers

It was a warm spring evening. I had been working second shift but unexpectedly gotten off work early. On the drive home I began to hope I could avail myself of the time and get lucky with my gorgeous wife. As I drove down the street I noticed a strange car in my driveway.

I went ahead and parked on the street as I jokingly thought "I wonder if that is her boyfriend's car".

I walked up to the front door and almost had my key in the lock when I thought "curious there is no activity in the front of the house".

So, I decided to take a peek through the backyard windows. I certainly didn't expect to see what going on in our bedroom. Some strange guy was laying on our bed naked, dick at full salute. My wife was standing before the foot of the bed. Apparently she was stripping for him. She was down to a tight fitting half-shirt and her pink boy shorts underwear.

My first thought was to rush in and break up this action. Then, my dick already hard with thoughts of my wife, my attention focused on how awesome she was looking.

I watched as she slipped of her top revealing tan C-cups. She began massaging her breasts and pinching her perky dark red nipples. She slipped her panties off. She proceeded to prop a leg on the bed, showing off her beautiful reddish brown folds of flesh. She began rubbing her clit. As she played with her clit, she started sliding a finger into her shaven pussy. She continued pleasuring herself for a few minutes.

She withdrew her finger, slid the now wet digit into his mouth, and then proceeded to climb over top the dude's face. Some nameless guy was tonguing my wife's cunt.

I felt the jealousy well up for a moment, then subside as I thought "damn she looks hot having her pussy licked".

I watched this guy work my wife's clit as as he fingered her her pussy at first. I watched three strange fingers slide in and out of her cunt. He began working a finger into her ass as she ground her clit even harder into his face. She enjoys having her ass and pussy fingered while getting her clit tongued. Today was no exception, she shuddered with an orgasm.

She slid between the guy's legs and took his cock in her hands. I hadn't noticed until she began stroking him, but this dude was big. He had to be nearly nine inches long and every bit of seven inches in girth. I was feeling the jealousy again, but she looked so damn hot stroking cock. I continued to watch.

She proceeded to stroke his massive member with both hands. She was changing speed and rhythm, fondling his balls, and making tight and loose grips on his diameter. She then began to lick the precum from the head of his cock. She swirled her tongue around the head and slipped her lips over his glans. She licked up and down his shaft and tongued his sack. She began sliding those beautiful lips over his fuck rod. Gradually she engulfed nearly all his length deep throating his huge cock. I was watching my blonde bombshell of a wife suck another man's cock, and found it strangely arousing.

My wife bobbed on his cock for at least ten minutes before she withdrew him from her mouth and began wildly stroking his cock. I watched her make his cock blast her tits with his seed. I knew this would only turn her on more having hot cum sprayed on her.

Next she climbed over him. Despite firing off a huge load his cock was still visibly rigid, and she clearly intended to ride him. Once again my jealousy began to well up, but the thought of seeing my wife impaled on that huge cock was temptingly erotic.

His cock was already well lubed from her saliva and his cum, as she positioned the head by her opening. She began to press down. Her pussy lips parted and slid over the head of his cock. Seeing my wife fuck made my manhood surge with excitement.

Gradually with each stroke of her magnificent pussy she took him deeper. Her cunt looked incredibly hot spread by a huge cock. Within a few minutes she had enveloped him completely with each stroke. I watched her pussy lips fold out over his lenght as she ascended his cock and roll back inside as she descended on his pole. I felt that jealousy again. Her pussy feels incredible, and this guy was getting to enjoy her. More than that he was enjoying her deeper and tighter than I could. Only I should get to feel her flesh and spread her open. Still, she did look so damn hot, tits bouncing, fucking his big cock. I couldn't help but watch.

She bounded on the guy for a good twenty minutes. She would take him shallow then deep. She would slide on him fast and hard, then slow and easy. I watched her grind her clit and cum on his cock. She looked magnificent.

A few strokes after her orgasm she slid herself of the fuck rod. She assumed the doggy style position with her legs spread. The guy moved behind her kneeling. He positioned his meat at her cunt and proceeded to enter her. He parted her pretty pussy and railed her with his full length. After a few minutes of pounding on her his expression changed.

I thought, "that son of a bitch is gonna cum inside my wife".

The jealousy returned with a vengeance as he began filling my wife with his load. He continued to fuck her during his orgasm. I could see his cum spilling out of her pussy as he hammered on her. Finally he withdrew. She remained in the same position as though she was waiting for more cock. My jealousy subsided as I looked upon her cum dripping pussy.

My dick throbbed as I thought, "damn she looks hot with a creampie pussy".

She then rolled over on her back. She started to gently rub her clit and finger her juicy cunt. What a show, but what to do now?

1hotwife
1hotwife
16 Followers