Worth the Wait

Story Info
Young lovers meet after time apart.
1.3k words
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was originally a story I wrote for my long term boyfriend, after we both decided to go to universities that were a few too many hours apart to see each other on a regular basis. He asked me to send him a 'cheeky' picture, but I decided this would be far more fun. This is my first submission, any helpful feedback is more than welcome.

*********************

With time I had slowly become accustomed to sleeping without his company, so I woke slightly when he stirred next to me. His arms were still wrapped round me, like they were when I fell asleep. As I breathed in, his familiar scent washed over me, and as I slowly realised I was still undressed, the warm feeling between my legs reminded me of the last night's events...

It had been a pleasant evening. There had been just enough time to go back to the flat after my lectures, so I showered and made sure to use his favourite perfume before I left. After a short bus ride across the city, I walked towards the Shudehill Interchange and a I felt a flutter of excitement, but it was interrupted by the ring tone on my phone.

"Hey!" "Hey, where are you? I've just got off the coach," Hearing his voice brought back the butterflies. I was a little nervous, it had been five long weeks since we parted and went off to our separate universities. I smiled. "I can see you, come outside!"

I ran across the road towards him. He was wearing the same grey t-shirt he wore the day we said goodbye, it seemed to accentuate his muscular frame. As I'm terrified of being an exhibitionist in public, it was pretty far from a film- style embrace and French kiss, but when we briefly hugged, he cheekily slipped his arms inside my jacket.

"Let's go to yours then," he laughed

So I introduced him to my flatmates, we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed out for a few drinks, and when we returned to the flat, I was more than a bit tipsy.

He sat down on the desk chair, and I sat facing him astride on his knee. We kissed, little kisses on the lips to begin with, but I longed for more, lingering, deep affection. The walls in my flat were thin, but the door was locked, and with the help of the flow of alcohol in my blood, I started to relax and enjoy the privacy. He allowed me to remove his t-shirt without protest, and leaned back as I began to nibble his neck gently, knowing it would begin to tease. "Harder..." he murmured, I sucked only gently, too scared to leave a mark, but it was enough to encourage him. He slowly began to unbutton my shirt, revealing my midnight blue bra, which was silky against his touch and he traced his fingers along the laced edges. I had bought it in secret the week before he visited, and the surprised grin on his face delighted me.

"Who got you this?" he murmured, as he slid the shirt off my shoulders, and lightly kissed my neck, moving down the middle of my chest whilst gently squeezing my breasts. "Even students can afford to treat themselves," I whispered, straddling him so I felt him grow underneath me. I could feel myself getting hotter with every brush of his lips against my skin. He unhooked my bra, and I quickly shrugged it off, anticipating his kisses to continue on their downward path.

It was his turn to be a tease, his fingers playfully tweaked my hardening nipples, and I had to fight the urge to bite harder on his neck. I leaned back, and he gave in, standing up and pushing me onto the bed, hungrily tending to my swollen breasts. His kisses carried on down, over my belly and towards my waistline. So many times in the past I had become too self conscious and nervous to let him carry on, but I was totally lost in the moment. He unbuttoned my jeans, and I wriggled them off. Then he paused, and looked into my eyes questioningly, with his fingertips poised over my matching knickers. I must have flashed him the smallest of smiles, cause he slid them down caressing my legs and as he was about to find out, I was wet through with excitement. He kneeled on the floor and leant down, with his face just inches away from my hot naked pussy. Respecting my privacy his stunning blue eyes remained locked onto mine, and I felt my face go warm as I blushed. When his tongue circled my clit, waves of pleasure ran through my body, combined with the added nerves it was almost unbearable, and I gripped the edge of the mattress.

"Are you ok babe?" He paused, his voice tinged with concern. "Oh I'm gooood, just take it slowlyyyy..." I whispered back, pushing his head back between my thighs, lusting for more.

When I finally moved my hand away from the back of his head, he ran his tongue up my body, and kissed me on the lips again, and I tasted what must have been myself. It was a strange, almost sweet flavour, and he gave me a look, as he must have caught me licking my lips. I pulled him onto the bed beside me, and couldn't help but notice the bulge of his crotch through his jeans, pressing against my unclothed body.

With his pants removed, his erection was free and unrestricted, and a tiny ball of precum had accumulated at the tip. Pushing the hair out of my face, I slowly licked the head of his enlarged cock, relishing the way he pushed towards me. I placed my hands on his hips, and settled between his legs, and took as much as I could into my mouth. I enjoyed giving the attention as much as he did taking, alternating between caressing his balls and running my nails down his thighs. He bit hard onto a pillow, moaning as loud as he dared, trying to avoid disturbing my sleeping flatmates.

I could feel myself getting even wetter, and lusted for his cock to be deep inside me. As I savoured the taste of his cock, his fingers explored between my legs, pushing my lips apart to stroke my clit again. When the urge was too much to bear, I moved up so I was astride him once more, kneeling slightly, and I rubbed my wetness against him. He slowly pushed against me, small rhythmical movements that allowed him deeper and deeper into my tight hole, and I started to relax and move down onto him and with him, rocking back and forth as I rode him astride.

He stopped suddenly. "Saz, get on the side of the bed."

I had to bite my lip to resist the urge to scream his name, as his rock hard shaft slid in and out of me with every thrust of his hips, he was totally in control, with my legs over his shoulders he penetrated me completely. Deeper and harder he fucked me, our rhythm getting steadily faster, breathing heavier and the effort needed to resist moaning in pleasure was almost impossible to maintain.

He seemed to swell even more inside me, and I kissed him on the neck. His body began to stiffen, and I tensed, he thrust deeper and as I let go, I felt him release his load inside me. It seemed to last forever, as the orgasm rushed through me in pleasurable almost electric shocks, I could feel myself clench in waves around his slowly reducing cock. He sighed, and I kissed him again, fighting the urge to giggle out of pure happiness.

He was held most of his body weight off me until we collapsed onto the bed, and as we lay there in silence, in post orgasmic bliss, I realised it was well worth waiting for his visit. I didn't think anyone could make me feel so complete, and as he held me, I drifted off to sleep...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
I enjoyed your story it was so...

Honest, sexy and real 💞

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Sweet.

I'm sure he loved it :-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

By My Side Best friends since childhood share the deepest love.in Romance
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
The Family Man When life becomes hell, beware of heaven.in Romance
Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
A Touch of Grace A brave little girl who joined two broken hearts.in Romance
More Stories