Worth The Wait

Story Info
First meeting of internet lovers.
2.6k words
4.02
24.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday Morning about 8am, I woke up with a strange feeling, a feeling of longing, a feeling of want, a feeling of desire. I wanted what I feared the most, I wanted my online lover. The woman I had been chatting with for 2 years now, but I was still making excuses not to meet, but not coz I didn't want to, just because I was scared, scared of what might not be, scared of making the fantasy a reality. But today I was ready, ready to take that next step.

Without a word of warning, without even giving it a second thought. I packed a weekend bag and got in my car. I drove, I drove for 9 hours, 9 hours of different feelings thoughts and sexual fantasies running through my head. Still with a feeling of fear. As I neared her house; my hands started to shake, my legs got weak, my heart was thumping so hard I was sure I could see it beating through my T shirt. I was shit scared of what was about to happen, and who I was going to finally meet. I had come this far I wasn't going to turn back now. No way, I'd have to be mad!

As I pulled up the street, the rain started to pour down. I pulled up to her house, by now I was sweating, I was looking forward to getting out of the car into the rain, so I could hide the 'Fear Sweat'. I got out of the car to feel the cold rain pour down on me, entirely saturating me right through to my underwear, I liked the way it felt. The cold rain relieved the feeling of arousal I was getting from the situation, it soothed the throbbing that my penis was beginning to feel. I got to the front door, knocked a couple of times, I remember thinking, I just wanna run away, get back into the car and drive home, but as I said, I had come this far.

"Oh shit someone's coming" I whispered to myself.

I watched with anticipation as the door handle turned, I was shaking so bad by now, I was glad It was raining, I could just say I was cold. The door opened, it was her, I recognized her from all the pictures we had exchanged over the years, wow, she was waaaaaay hotter in the flesh, I kinda took a step back. I was in shock; shock of seeing her for the first time, and in shock of how beautiful she was, she certainly exceeded my expectations of what I made her out to be in all my fantasies. She opened the door looking down at my drenched shoes. Her eyes started to lead up to my face, it was a strange feeling that went through my me at that time, it was like I could feel her eyes travel up my body, as if they were stroking my skin. It made me tremble.

She knew who I was right away, I was so relieved, woulda been a bit embarrassing explaining who I was. She had the biggest smile on her face. I was trying to think of something to say. We were both just standing there staring at each other. I decide to break the Ice.

"Damn it's raining" Oh my fucken god, could I say anything more stupid? She just laughed and said "Maybe you should come inside then" I agreed with a cheekish smile on my face.

She led me to the bedroom, coz I obviously needed to change my clothes, which by now were stuck to my body. I could tell she was focusing her eyes on the bulge in my pants, every time I looked at her she would quickly turn her head and stare at the wall, man she's cute. She's wearing a little skirt and a tight top, not a good mix, when I have all this sexual frustration. So many times I've been talking to her I've just wanted to burst. All that I could think of was how I wanted her to fuck me right then and there. A man is free to dream.

As I started to remove my shirt, I noticed that she was still standing there, she hadn't left the room yet. I was a bit embarrassed.

"Are you just gonna stand there looking pretty, or ya gonna come over here and help me?" My clothes were really wet I was having a hard time getting them off, so I thought that maybe she could help!

"I guess I could, don't expect anything special though, I'm just coming to help you, nothing else, I'm not that easy"

Oh my god I couldn't believe she just said that. At this point I turned bright red, I felt so sleazy, but I had a feeling she liked it, I think my wet body was turning her on. She walked over to me and grabbed on to the bottom of my top and was about to help pull it off. When she stopped suddenly and said, "I've been talking to you for 2 years, and in love with you for about a year, and you've been here 10 minutes and I still haven't gotten a hug or a kiss, what's up with that?"

"Ya wanna hug huh?" I grabbed her and gave her the tightest squeeze, a full on bear hug, I could feel her breasts pushing up against my wet chest, the coldness was making her nipples harden, I could feel them pressing against me. I was getting turned on. I let her go, then kissed her lightly on her cheek. She turned and looked into my eyes.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" she whispered to me.

"Long enough, for me to have to make it up to you?"

I moved in and pressed my lips up against hers, at first I just gently kissed her top lip, then her bottom lip. Her lips are so soft, just feeling them against mine gave me butterflies in my stomach and a tingling sensation in my penis. I wanted to feel her tongue in my mouth. I pressed my tongue against her lips, opening her mouth, I forced my tongue into her mouth, and she gave into it. She accepted my long sleek tongue into her warm mouth. This passionate kiss we were engaging in was making my cock harden, I could feel it pressing against the inside of my jeans.

Her hand was stroking the side of my cheek as we kissed, I placed my hand against hers and grabbed it, directing it down my chest and stomach, leading her hand towards my throbbing hard cock. I placed her hand on my crotch, and pressed down hard so her hand would be putting pressure on my hardened member. I felt her hand clench as she gripped my hardness through my pants, my body tensed up, I let out a breathe, I was starting to shiver, as I was still in my wet clothes and the situation was making me nervous. I pulled back to take my top off and she stopped me. Replaced my hands with hers on the bottom of my T-shirt and started to lift it up. Every part of skin that became bare she kissed and licked following the movement of my T-shirt close by as not to miss a spot.

She pulled my top off over my head and began to kiss me. Small pecks, firstly on my forehead then moving her way down to my lips. She licked right across the slit of my mouth, then down my chin with the tip of her tongue, ever so gently, barely touching my skin. I could feel her thigh rubbing against my cock as she began to suckle on my nipple. She placed her lips around my nipple and started moving the tip of her tongue fast and quick over the erect nipple she was tending to. Focusing on my other with her fingers, I have very sensitive nipples, so this drove me wild. She kissed each of my nipple and then looked up at me.

"can i taste u Darby?"

"Oh yes, please do"

With that, she undid the buttons of my jeans and pulled them down just under my ass. Kissing around my belly button, and giggling, because she knew she was teasing me. At this point my cock was rock hard, and I know she could feel it pressed against her breasts, as she played around my navel. She started leading her tongue down my snail trail. I still had my boxers on, so she pulled at them until the middle button came undone. My fully erect penis sprung out of my boxers and hit against her soft wet lips.

"Perfect aim" She said with a grin on her face, all I could do was smile.

I could feel her slide her hands in my boxers she rubbed the inside of my thigh then glided her hand up to my balls and started squeezing them, playing with them like marbles, as the tip of her tongue lightly massaged the head of my cock. Her hand slid up to my dick and she clasped the base of my cock as she pushed her mouth over the head. Licking the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, tasting my precum she only took in a little, about an inch and sucked on it lightly sliding it in her wet warm mouth.

I could feel the head of my cock pushing against the back of her throat. She had my whole cock in her mouth; squeezing it tight with her lips. She began to pull it out, it felt like a vacuum was trying to suck the cum out of my balls. It felt so fucken good, I let out a soft moan, as I pushed my cock back into her mouth she started sucking me hard and fast so hungry for my cock. I was wishing she wouldn't stop.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna fucken cum"

"Not yet, I don't want you to cum yet"

She kissed the head of my cock that was near to explosion, and let go of it, she stood up in front of me and started to pull her panties down from under her skirt.

"I want to feel your face in my pussy, do you want to lick my pussy Darby?"

"Yes baby anything you want"

I guided her back to the lay-z boy that was behind her and sat her down, I spread her legs over each arm of the chair and pushed her back. I then knelt down between her legs and ran my hands up the inside of her thighs stopping when I got to her pussy, I stroked her vagina with my hand back and fourth a few times. I then started to massage her clit, placing 2 fingers on it I rubbed it slowly, first up and down then around. Her breathing started to get heavier, I could tell she was enjoying it, so I rubbed harder, and faster, her hips were moving underneath my fingers, she pushed my hand down to her hole, my fingers slid down in-between her pussy lips and over her slit. I traced around the outside of her hole, and gently around the inside of the opening, then I pushed my three fingers between my thumb and pinky into her hole, she let out a scream, then pushed her hips into my fingers forcing my fingers deep inside her.

I leaned down and as I got closer she could feel my breath on her clit, coz her breathing got heavier, this time with little moans in it. My face was right over her pussy, I started licking her clit as I pushed my fingers deep inside her, she continued to let out little screams and moans, that just encouraged me to finger fuck her harder. Her pussy tasted so good, her juices were everywhere my lips and chin not to mention fingers and hand were covered in it. I loved it. As her juices started flowing more I slowed down. I didn't want her to cum.

" Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to feel myself inside you"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Give me your throbbing cock Darby, let me feel you deep in me"

"Turn around"

She turned around on the chair, with her knees up on the arms and her hands up against the head of the chair. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her ass into my stomach. I teased her for a bit, just stroking her wet pussy that was aching for my hard swollen cock to enter her. I rubbed the head of my penis between her pussy lips and slid my shaft over her hole. She was moving her hips around hoping my cock would slide in if she moved into just the right position. I gripped her hips tightly and started to push my cock against the entrance to her hole. Her pussy began to part I could feel my head enter her warm tight pussy that was dripping wet, with her juices running down my shaft onto my balls. I thrust my hips into her ramming my hard cock deep within her throbbing wet pussy, my stomach slapped against her ass as she let out a scream.

"Oh yeah FUCK ME"

I kept ramming my cock in harder and harder, pumping her tight little cunt, my stomach continued to make slapping noises as her ass met it, I was fucking her hard, and she was loving it. She was tightening the muscles in her pussy, sucking my dick in, making it harder for me to pull it out, and once I did pull out she would tighten again so I would have to force my cock back into her empty pussy. She was pushing herself back onto my cock pounding me, fucking me right back just as hard as I was fucking her.

"Oh yeah, let your cock fill my pussy!"

"Ram it in Darby, HARDER, FASTER!"

"Oh yeah, fuck that feels so good, your pussy is so fucken tight, I could fuck you all night"

"Shit, don't stop, I want you to cum inside me, I want to feel your hot cum shoot inside me"

I drove my dick in as hard and as far as I could, everything inside me started to tighten, I started to feel my cum shoot through the shaft of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum"

"Do it, I wanna feel it"

My cum started to shoot out, I rammed my cock up inside her so hard, I blew at least 5 good loads right into her soaking wet pussy, We both screamed in ecstasy as I let myself go. She turned around on the Lay-Z Boy and lifted the leg rest up on it, it took all the energy I had left to get myself up on to it and lay next to her. We just lay there staring at each other. I don't think either of us was expecting that. I kissed her gently on the lips.

"That was worth the wait, and I would wait another 2 years if I had to" I meant it too.

I never knew sex could be so good, I had just met her, yet I had known her for 2 years. It's funny the way things work out sometimes. That's another chapter in the Book of Darby that can end with a 'To be continued...'