Worth Twice The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tongue tells me what you have is a virgin's ass and since it's mine now we're going to take care of that." I stared at the object she had dangling in front of me, not sure what it was but she quickly answered my question for me. "This end is for me and this end is for you." My eyes grew wide as she grabbed a handful of my hair and slid one head of the two headed dildo deep inside my ass while the other found it's home inside her pussy. "Remember Cheryl, this is for my pleasure, not yours", she reminded me as she pumped my ass full of the plastic toy. She began fucking the other end as I screamed for her to let go and tried desperately to buck her off of me.

As she rode me like a bull I heard her instruct, "That's right you naughty bitch. Trying to throw me only makes it go deeper into both of us. The faster I come, the faster your punishment will be over with. Try to get me off of you Cheryl, there's a good girl, you just keep trying." As the moans of her orgasm grew louder, my moans of pain grew softer and I lay there until she finally had finished. "There we go, dear", she said, pulling the dildo from my ass. "Maybe I should make you suck on your end, adding a bit of insult to your already injured ass."

"NO! PLEASE, NO!" I begged, attempting to drag my shaking body across the floor in search of a way out of the room. She simply walked along next to me, watching me wince in pain with every menial move. "I'd tie you up and whip you, but I understand that's what you want, am I right?", putting the heel of her shoe in my back to keep me still. "Answer me, unless you want to feel this heel up your now more then experienced ass!" "Yes, Mistress. That's what I want. That's what I came here for", I pleaded as she applied even more pressure to her heel in my back. My eyes filled with tears as I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from screaming from the excruciating pain this once mild mannered, but now malicious woman was inflicting on me.

When I thought that I might pass out, she lifted her heel out of my back and onto the floor. "Roll over", she commanded. "You must be thirsty after all of the fun we've been having." Making this claim she squatted herself over my face. I closed my mouth and eyes, helpless, while she let her fluid loose over my face. I had to restrain from my initial reaction to cover my face with my hands, as I knew that would call for further, more drastic punishment, it that was even possible as I lay there stunned by this incredible humiliation. Upon emptying her bladder, she then sat on my face grinding her pussy into it,, the smell sickeningly sweet. "Look at the mess you've made, my dear. We'll have to rub your nose into it to teach you another lesson."

"I can't feel your tongue inside of me, do you want another drink?", she asked. I definitely did not, so I slid my tongue inside her wet snatch. I could just make out the sweet taste of it through the almost salty and bitter taste that also lingered there. "That's it now Cheryl, be a good girl and clean up your mess. You're doing very well." My thoughts turned to Will again. I had spoken with him about people who were into that sort of thing and he had told me that it wasn't something that he would want to take part in. Did he say it was disgusting? I can't remember. I've always felt that I could tell him everything and I always have. But could I tell him this and what would he think of me if I did? "Deeper. You need to go deeper", she ordered, now sitting up erect, pushing her further down onto my face. "That's it, that's the way", were the last coherent words I heard from her mouth as she introduced me to another one of her fluids.

This one belonging to her pussy and tasting only sweet. When she had come, she reached one of her long finger nails to my pussy, put it in and scratched upwards, bringing some of my own fluids underneath it. She put her finger in her mouth, then told me that we were done. She had now gotten everything she's wanted from me. "For now, anyway", she said pulling me up off the floor. "You'll be back and we can play your way later, if you like. I'll do whatever you want me to do to you", she said with the promise of a politician. "There's no way you'll be able to take a whole night of beatings and whippings from that savage. He knows that's what you want and I get the impression that he wants to do it to you even more. He won't take it easy on you like I did." Easy? What was so easy about being raped and urinated on, as the sweet taste in my mouth once again turned bitter. "Go clean yourself up, there is a garment for you to wear hanging in the lavatory over there", as she pointed to the far end of the room. "See you later tonight dear", sounding victorious as she left the room.

I found a simple white piece of lingerie, a corset hanging on a hook with a pair of matching stockings, inspected it and then ran a bath. I added some salts I found on the lip of the tub and when the water got hot enough for my liking, I submerged myself fully into it. Coming up for a breath I leaned back and started to wonder if she was right. If I would be back with her tonight, if I would be lucky to still be half-alive after he was finished with me. I wanted to blame Will for all of this, I needed to blame someone. "Try yourself", I muttered getting up and out of the tub. I dried myself off, then put on the apparel that was left for me. I looked into the mirror...I don't have any make up to put on or anything to fix my hair with, only a white ribbon lying on the sink. I don't look the way I did when he had bid so feverishly on me, I just look like me. I wonder if that will make him angry, if I'll be punished for looking this way. I thought it better for me not to think about such things and set out to find my Master.

As I left the room, I found Sharon standing there. She smiled quaintly at me saying, "I told you we'd see each other again." "Oh Sharon, it was horrible", I told her putting my face into my hands and beginning to cry. "You're okay now Cheryl", she said, taking my hand and leading me down the corridor. "Wipe your tears and let me take you to your Master." I did as she said and walked with her. We stopped at a large door and she began to inspect me. "You look so beautiful Cheryl", as her eyes were running up and down my body. "I don't feel beautiful", I confessed holding back fresh tears. She brought her lips to mine and began kissing me. I thought I would melt with the way she made her tongue wrap around my own.

She ran her hands down my back, took my ass in her hands and spread my buttocks apart. "I can't wait to get some more of this", she seemed to growl as she broke of our kiss. I pushed her away from me as my mind started to numb from the shock of this. "I needed to know something about you before I wasted my bid on you Cheryl. If you were really as weak as you seemed", and with a laugh she said, "You are." I looked at her with disillusioned eyes, which feel to my feet as I opened the door and walked in to await my Master.

I walked in to see Cheryl standing in the corner like a petulant child who was being scolded by a parent. She looked none the worse for wear after her time with her Mistress. There were no visible marks or lasting effects except for her bowed head, a submissive lost in her own world. She was dressed now in the virginal white of a corset with matching stockings, her 36C breasts proudly displayed and her hair was pulled back with the use of a satin ribbon of white. Her eyes were closed, her chest heaving with the exertion of her own breathing, waiting on what might come next.

"Well, are you ready to serve me now?" She gasped, jumping as if like a child she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Her eyes flashed momentarily with anger, obviously remembering my adequate comment from earlier in the evening but she moved quickly to kneel in front of me and replied, "Yes, Master". I walked around her again, not really looking at her but familiarizing myself with the room and the objects there at my disposal. I had an idea of how I wanted to progress but I also wanted the adrenaline of spontaneity to fuel our time together.

"Stand now" and as she did she let her eyes remain lowered, showing that she had learned well since we had first begun so many months ago. I walked up behind and pressed my body firmly up against her. She gasped at the move and began to shake as my hands roamed lustily over her breasts, down to her hips before moving down to caress her ass. Her head lifted slightly as I moved to her side and while cupping a cheek in one hand let my other slip begin to pull and tug at one of her exposed nipples. As aroused, as she was from her previous encounter this evening it stiffened even more and a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

I continued my ministrations to her flesh, my lips now seeking her neck, kissing, licking and nibbling at the tender flesh there. Her breath became shorter and shorter, her moans louder as I moved up to her ear and bit gently down. I began to whisper, "You enjoy this don't you my dear? This feeling of being taken by another, a stranger, someone who can bring you pleasure one moment and then pain" as I twisted her nipple harshly and she let out a soft scream, "the next. Never knowing when or why it will happen. Not knowing is a powerful aphrodisiac isn't it my beautiful one?" Another twist of the nipple, a quick slap to her rear and I watched as her eyes rolled back, her orgasm washing over her. I left her standing there shaking with the force of it as I walked over and removed a set of irons and a crop from the wall.

Her eyes were dreamy, the effects of her coming etched in the clouds that filled them. I snapped the first iron on one of her wrists before quickly following it with the second. Pulling her over to the center of the room I lifted her arms up to the hook which dangled there as I lifted her up and slipped her bound wrists over it. She now dangled, her feet desperately trying to keep contact with the ground, her heels slipping from her feet. Walking over to stand in front of her I spoke in a calm, almost hypnotic voice, "There are those who can climax simply from the pain, no other contact is required of them. I think you may be one of those. Why don't we find out?"

"Master, I don't think I'm…" the cry that issued forth came courtesy of the movement as I ripped the corset from her body leaving her flesh open to the tip of the crop which began tracing from her shoulders down her breasts before coming to stop near her Mon pubis. "Part your legs." "I can't, I'm going to…" The first blow landed across her ass, the instant marking red and angry looking. Her cry was as much from surprise as it was from the sting but she began to edge her legs apart. She was trying not to lose her balance so that she wouldn't be supporting all her weight but the second lash proved that she could indeed open them even further.

Her face a mask of concentration as she strained precariously, I started to slowly lash her, beginning with her legs. I moved up to let the crop find her beautiful bottom again and then across the milky skin covering her back. Each time the blow would land she would jerk, a sharp exhale of breath as her body became accustomed to the introduction of pain to her sexual regimen. I walked in front of her to see her eyes tightly shut, her mouth slightly open and I took the tip of the crop and ran it across her face. Her eyes flew open, still clouded in her own little world but I wanted her to see the next few targets of my aim. A slash across her right breast followed by her left and then one on her lower stomach sent her into a veritable frenzy.

I watched her body as it tightened, her feet leaving the floor as her back arched with the power of her pleasure. Her cries a combination of pain, pleasure, release, frustration, so many things which had brought her to this place. My mind thought back on the innocence of the woman I had first met and the decadence I had brought upon the one who twirled in front of me, her mind now a captive of that which I had so willingly unleashed. I felt a tear fall from my eye covered by my mask as I pondered the thought of a life without her but quickly turned away as her eyes began to flutter open. I busied myself reaching up to lower the hook which held her down from the ceiling.

Her legs were unsteady but she still had kept them slightly open as I had commanded. Letting the crop slide between them I trailed it through her swollen lips until it came out glistening white from her juices. "Kneel", I instructed and she struggled but fell to her knees, her hands still bound in front of her. "Clean this" and I tossed the crop in front of her. She moved slowly but picked it up and began to lick at it like a cat cleaning its paws. Her eyes closed in concentration, she seemed to savor the taste of her own pleasure and I grew hard as I watched her, my eyes riveted.

At one time I had allowed myself the thought of doing something so blatantly obvious as tying her in what she knew would be my favorite position, the one I had instructed her upon so many times. Instead, I fell prey to the sight before me, freeing my hardness and grabbing a handful of her hair. Jerking her head back by it her eyes grew wide at the sight of my cock, a drop of pre-cum hanging on the edge. "Now, clean this" and with that I brought her face forward and slipped it between her waiting lips, watching as she began to pleasure me. I took the crop from her hands and she reached up to touch me, the irons shining brightly in contrast to her skin.. Her lips were like silk, her mouth like velvet as I began to move in and out of her eager receptacle.

I began at a slow, steady pace as she took in the entire length that I had to offer her, soft sounds of her contentment escaping from her lips every time I almost pulled free before plunging back in. As wonderful, as well as talented as she was I couldn't help but wonder if with a little encouragement she couldn't be even better. A slash of the crop across her shoulders and she began to pick her pace up, spittle flying from her mouth as she sped up and down the engorged member. My whole body began to shake, trembling at the anticipated release that was drawing dangerously close.

I would not have it end this way and with a gasp I pushed her shoulder sending her sprawling backwards, her legs splayed open, her cunt glistening with the dew of her seed. Quickly moving, I joined her on the cold, hard cement floor and with a single thrust buried myself in her womb. Her cry of pleasure joined with my grunts of exertion as I began to piston in and out at an almost maniacal pace. I watched as her ironclad hands found her nipples and began to twist and turn them, seeking additional stimulation that would bring her the release she so desperately thirsted for.

Sweat flew from my brow, dotting her face as we danced together until her eyes widened and with a roar I joined her in our mutual bliss. Torrent after torrent of hot cream escaped me and it mingled with her own, both of us lost in our release. After a minute or two I felt my arms begin to buckle and I moved quickly to shift positions so that I would not collapse upon her. As my cock relinquished it's hold, a sigh of disappointment escaped her lips though her eyes had closed once again. I stumbled to my feet, leaning against a post to keep my fragile balance, closing my own trying to regain my composure.

When I reopened them she lay there, sleep having claimed her after her night's torturous ordeal. From that moment on my eyes never left the sight of the incredible beauty whom I feared I had lost for all time as I rearranged my clothing and then knelt down beside her. I quietly placed the keys to the shackles next to her still body, pausing for a moment to see her so quiet, so at peace. I caressed her face, then kissed her gently before rising and with one final look, left the room. I strode down the passageway till I found a darkened enclave, where I hid in the shadows and there, silently, I cried.

When I had awoke, I found a key next to me on the floor. I used it to free myself and sat for a moment, wondering where the gentleman could have gone. As the door opened, my heart began to race at the thought of him coming back for me, but it wasn't he who opened the door, it was Sharon. "Where is he, Cheryl?" "I don't know", I said nervously. "I guess you'll be spending the evening with me then", Sharon said triumphantly. "He obviously isn't as impressed by your weakness as I am. He needs a strong woman, maybe even one as strong as me." I glared into her eyes, hating her more then I ever thought I could allow myself to hate another person. "Haven't you taken enough from me already?"

"You seem to be forgetting our little chat Cheryl, not to mention that you've already been paid for", Sharon reminded me indignantly. She lunged at me like I was her prey, snatched my wrist and pulled it around behind me, using her other hand to grope at my breasts. "I haven't had the pleasure of these yet, have I?", she remarked curiously giving one a hard squeeze. She let her fingers find its nipple and pinched it mercilessly. I ground my teeth together to hold back from screaming. "So much pain left for you to experience, my sweet. We can start by piercing these for you."

Before I could even begin to fight, a loud angry voice made itself present in the room with us. "Take your miserable hands off of her!" Sharon shrieked painfully in my ear as she was being dragged backwards. I twisted my body around and yanked my hand, freeing it from her grip. The voice belonged to the man in the Phantom mask. He had come back and was now holding Sharon firmly by her throat with one of his large hands. Turning his attentions back in my direction he asked, "Which one of us have you chosen? Surely not this rag." He answered his question rocking her body with each syllable. "I've chosen you, Master", I replied bowing my head to him.

"It's time for you to leave us now", he said to Sharon, opening the door and tossing her out into the hallway, making sure to lock it before turning to face me. "Come to me", he commanded and I continued to bow my head as I went to him. "Look at me." I looked up into his face, my eyes locked onto his. Although they were black with mystery, I did find a familiarity in them. I had seen this same look in my own eyes, since knowing Will. I knew then that I wanted this man to be Will, I needed him to be. "Will", I called him as I closed my eyes, "Master William." He responded with a sensitivity I would have never expected from him, it was as if he knew. His kiss was like one I've never known, full of strength and tenderness. That night, the stranger took me in ways that were both old and new. I was finally getting what I had come to this place for and it would have been perfect if this had really been him.

Upon my arrival back home the following day, I had tried to contact Will. He had left me a message stating that he hoped I had enjoyed myself and was looking forward to hearing all about it after he returned from the business trip he'd been called away on. He told that he would contact me the next morning when he returned and though disappointed by this, it would allow me to contemplate my activities at Le' Club and decide if I would tell him everything. I became startled by a knock on the front door and when I answered it I found a courier asking me to sign for an overnight package. I absently signed and brought the package into the house, noticing that there was no return address on it. I opened it and was shocked at finding the mask of The Phantom inside. How did that man know where I lived, I guessed it would be easy enough to find out. The next morning at work, I received a message from Will that asked simply, "Did you get it my Cheryl?" My eyes grew wide and filled with tears as I replied, "Yes Master William I did, thank you."

12