Worthy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dovahkiin watched the two beautiful Nord women go at it without outward expression. Inwardly though, he was absolutely enraptured by the sight. After looking down at each other's hand inside their pants, fingering, they had kissed again, they bodies still pressed together. From his viewpoint, he could lewdly see the shifting movements of the fingers beneath the cloth at furious work to give more pleasure to the other.

Lydia managed a couple words in between her rapture. "Aela...that feels so good...don't stop...please..."

Aela responded by moaning as Lydia thrust what looked like another finger inside her. For a moment the red-haired woman enjoyed the sensation, then drew back. Lydia looked at her questioningly.

"That was very nice, housecarl," Aela said deviously. "But I want to see all of you, to see what could enrapture the Dragonborn so."

She tugged at Lydia's trousers, driving them and the underwear to the ground in one smooth movement. Lithely, the housecarl stepped out of her final garments, then did Lydia did Aela same service.

Both women were fully nude before the other now. Aela pushed Lydia gently to the ground and made to push her legs open.

"No," Lydia spoke urgently, any trace of hesitation long gone in the haze of her arousal and desire. "I want you too..."

Aela contemplated that for a moment. Then she swung her lithe form over Lydia's face. Lydia's hair splayed on the ground without notice as the housecarl opened her mouth to give the moist, hot, pink pussy of Aela the Huntress above her a sensuous, opening lick.

The Huntress moaned. She looked down to see Lydia at work between her thighs, her face moving below the red hair of her pubes, giving her pleasure at her core. But she proved the truth of her words when she swung downwards into a 69-position on her lover.

Aela the Huntress licked Lydia's own pussy with her own torturous, deep lick, punctuated by a tongue thrust. From behind, the Dovahkiin heard Lydia give out a moan of pleasure.

By chance, Aela's face and by extension Lydia's moist, glistening pussy was pointed towards the Dovahkiin. The red-haired woman locked eyes with the Dovahkiin sensuously for a moment as he watched, then without warning buried her face into Lydia's vagina. Her tongue must have been at furious work for Lydia suddenly gave out her loudest cry yet, her body rocking at the newfound assault.

After about thirty seconds of furious pussy-licking, Aela raised her head from Lydia's moist cunt. Her face glistened in the firelight with the pussy juices of the Dovahkiin's own wife. The three dark diagonal lines across her face were unmarred though, and her eyes were bright with delight and mischief. She looked at the Dovahkiin with that glitening, tattooed face.

"I see what you see in her now, Dovahkiin." Aela the Huntress gave him a smile, her tongue snaking out to lick at the juices at the corner of her mouth. "She is quite something, isn't she?"

That broke the camel's back. The Dovahkiin's emotionless mask broke. He threw the last of his bread aside; he hadn't even remembered he was holding it. Dimly, there was the thought that he needed to be there to stand watch, to confront any wild attackers, but that was a distant one compared to the carnal ones filling his mind. If anything, it only made things a little more dangerous...and exciting.

He threw off his own armor, tunic and pants with remarkable haste. As he did so, he looked at Aela, observing how her eyes watched him undress, snaking up and down his taut male form even as Lydia's pussy glistened right below her chin.

The Dovahkiin was already rock hard, of course. He had two choices, as he approached the scene closest to him. One was Lydia's inviting pussy, currently being fingered furiously by Aela's nimble hands, and the other the mouth below Aela's bright, almost mocking eyes. Time enough for both. His manhood protruded horizontally as he lined up with his target.

Aela opened her lips. And the Dovahkiin buried his massive length inside her hot, wet mouth with a thrust.

The sight of the two Nord women had been enough to test the stamina of any man. Coupling that with the sight of your length buried inside the mouth of Aela the Huntress was even more so. The Dovahkiin gave a sigh as she swallowed his entire length without complaint. Aela tasted his pre-cum with relish, her tongue flicking around the phallus buried inside her mouth, this glorious veiny intruder, and began to suck at him.

Behind them, Lydia stopped from her ministrations on Aela for a moment. "Husband!" she cried out.

The Dovahkiin almost didn't, couldn't respond. Not with Aela's upraised pale eyes, his length in her mouth, his pubic hair tickling her lips. "What is it, Lydia?"

"I need you inside me, my Thane." Lydia cried out.

Aela smiled around the Dragonborn's cock. She pulled her head back slowly, carefully, with sudden immense suction. She strayed a moment on the bulbous head, then lifted off of it with a trail of saliva connecting it to her mouth.

"You don't want to disappoint your wife, Dovahkiin," Aela said. "I would have sucked you until you had filled my mouth with your delicious seed. I do want to taste you again. But your wife saved my life. I guess this belongs to her."

The Dovahkiin gave her a nod, and then drove his manhood, moist with his precum and Aela's saliva, deeply into his wife's welcoming cunt.

Lydia screamed. Even soaking wet, her pussy was stretched wickedly by the huge cock of the Dovahkiin. After that initial feeling though, Lydia began to feel wonderfully filled, adjusting to the familiar yet still endearing experience.

Aela studied the sight before her, of the Dovahkiin's huge phallus buried inside the moist cunt of Lydia below. Her chin resting on Lydia's nest of dark pubic hairs, Aela watched as the Dovahkiin pulled out, and then thrust into his wife again. As he did so, the Huntress' pink tongue snaked out to poke at the little pussy that still remained to her, stretched wide open by the penis that filled the housecarl.

It was a mark of the Dovahkiin's stamina that he had not cum at any number of points already. The erotic lesbian sight of his two stalwart companions, his cock being sucked by the proud mouth of Aela, or the tight, welcoming pussy of his housecarl Lydia, as he drove into her again and again.

But all good things must come to an end. It was Aela who set him off, perhaps not quite surprising given her position. The Huntress' pussy was being consistently licked by Lydia, a particularly powerful pace leading her to strain in rapture above the housecarl's talented tongue. She cried out loudly, head shaking, body shuddering, hair flying. Her thighs strained noticeably near her pussy as she orgasmed, and Lydia set to licking it up with gusto. At the sight of Aela's pleasure and his own wife enjoying the result, the Dovahkiin roared.

"I am about to...ugh..."

Aela was still coming down from her orgasmic high, but she managed to find her voice. "She saved me. She is worthy. After all..."

She paused, giving a feline grin.

"Lydia is sworn to carry your burdens."

Aela the Huntress was wickedly smiling at the thought of the Dovahkiin's "burden" being carried inside Lydia. She gave an approving nod, a flush along her form still present from the orgasm the housecarl had given her.

That was enough. The Dovahkiin gave a final, violent, brutal thrust deeply inside Lydia and then began to fill her with thick streams of his essence inside her cunt. As his cock twitched with its first, powerful stream inside Lydia, Aela dove her head once more between Lydia's legs to lick at the pussy and now and again the fountaining dick of the Dovahkiin.

Both Lydia and the Dovahkiin cried out. Lydia felt the hot spurts of liquid inside her, the moist seed of her Thane, the mighty Dovahkiin. His length was buried so far inside her that she was pleasured in a new way she had never experienced before, even between husband and wife. Lydia finally shook with her own orgasm at the sensation, feeling both Aela's tongue and the spewing cock at her pussy even as Lydia looked up to see the Huntress's fine, nude form resplendently glimmering in firelight above her.

Even with the familiar feel of his wife's pussy around him, this orgasm was special. Even when he had cum inside Aela only two nights ago, this was more powerful; it had been built up by events of the night, with no less than two Nord beautiful women to help him on his way.

In his trademark move, the Dovahkiin continued thrusting as he came, filling Lydia's womb with virile seed. The feeling of mixed jism and pussy liquids around his phallus grew with every squirt, even as he looked down at Aela's pale eyes observing his ejaculation with a look of curious interest. Only two days before Aela had experienced the same wondrous feeling, so she smiled at seeing his pulsing penis inside her pussy. Then she looked down towards Lydia's slack, enraptured face, the dark-haired housecarl's eyes flickering in delight and orgasm as her willing body was pumped full of the Dragonborn's seed.

The Dovahkiin began to still at last. His thrusts slowed, then stopped, his length still sheathed inside his wife's creampied pussy. Lydia was exhausted too, moaning at memory of his spasming dick and the way it still filled her, sighing contentedly. He wanted to stay there forever. She wanted him to stay there forever.

The Dragonborn sighed, his sweaty, nude form cooling in the Skyrim air. They had been so zealous in their lovemaking that their heat had negated the famed cold of the outdoors. He drew his deflating phallus, still of sizable length, out of Lydia's pussy with a slow movement.

Watching this movement, Aela cast a hungry glance up at the Dragonborn, then down at the filled pussy resting so close to her own chin. "I wasn't lying you know, Dovahkiin. About wanting to taste you again."

As the Dragonborn finally removed himself, he looked to see Lydia filled to the brim with creamy whiteness. Some of it threatened to escape onto the forest ground below, but Aela descended to make sure of otherwise. Aela's eyes closed as her tattooed, red-haired head extended a pink tongue to probe at the white-covered pink folds of Lydia.

Lydia moaned in pleasure, too exhausted but to lay on her back as her husband and her lover set to work on her. Aela ate out Lydia furiously, until all the visible jism was gone, vanishing inside the hungry maw that was the Huntress' mouth. Her mouth primly closed, she looked at the Dovahkiin, then raised her legs off Lydia's face, and brought her own face to the dark-haired housecarl's.

The seed she had collected followed the flow of gravity downwards into Lydia's mouth. Aela smiled as she let the jism flow into Lydia's mouth, then broke the flowing kiss.

Lydia wasn't done herself though. Aela had done much for her; she would do the same.

The housecarl rose briefly to push the Huntress back downwards. Lydia looked back to the Dovahkiin this time, opening her mouth to reveal her tongue swimming in his creamy seed. As Aela lay questioningly on her back facing away from the Dovahkiin, Lydia licked at the Huntress' pussy once more for good measure...but with a special gift this time.

One, two, three licks. Then Lydia's mouth opened, and the essence of the Dovahkiin leaked from her lips into the pussy of Aela the Huntress.

The Dovahkiin watched the sight with interest. Of course, the jism was not buried deep inside Aela, but Lydia made to rectify that as best she could. She thrust her tongue into the red-haired huntress, pushing more of the Dovahkiin's inside her, until it was lost from sight in a haze of continuous licks and fingerings. Then Lydia motioned the Dragonborn forward. She cast a hungry glance at the Dragonborn's deflating penis, still glimmering with the mixed juices of Skyrim's mightiest and his housecarl wife.

Lydia gave it a few dutiful pumps, her hand sliding easily along the lubricated surface, then drew him forward toward Aela's pussy. The Dovahkiin was exhausted, but managed on his wife's instruction to give one more thrust into Aela. The redhead's pussy was still familiar from only two nights before, as he pushed his own seed that Lydia deposited further inside Aela. The huntress cried out as he did so, feeling the fluids of all three companions mixing inside her wet, stimulated pussy. That cry gave her a second rewarding thrust, but the Dovahkiin was too tired now, drawing out of that warm sheath back into the cold air of Skyrim. Lydia watched the whole experience from tired but hungry eyes.

By now they were all exhausted. After completing her job at spreading her husband's seed inside their new mutual lover, Lydia let her head drop against Aela's red pubes, panting. Aela herself looked down at Lydia's head resting between her legs to lean her own head back in shallow breaths. The Dovahkiin himself was settled backwards onto a tree, still naked.

Aela spoke first. "Well, that was quite a day."

The Dovahkiin grunted assent.

"I'm not sure if you've ever seeded two women, with one coupling," Aela said. "You have your wife to thank for it."

Lydia smiled a lazy smile and drew her hand down at her own pussy. Aela had taken much, but he could still feel her husband's essence deeply, irrevocably inside her.

The Dovahkiin let an exhausted sleep settle over him, even as he cast a glance at the two beautiful, naked, seeded Nord women by the fire.

These two had truly proven themselves worthy.