Would It Be Awkward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved with a quickness that was shocking. I was suddenly pressed back into the bubbling seat, and her legs were going to either side of me. I felt her hand between us grab hold of me, and then warmth to rival the heat of the tub surrounded the end of my cock.

She sank down onto me with a moan that I felt all the way through me.

Her eyes opened, and we were just a foot apart looking into each other's eyes. I loved the way the water glinted on her eyelashes. Then I was the one to moan as she lifted herself up effortlessly and started to rock on my cock. I watched the way her breasts surfaced above the water and then dropped back down, sending out little waves to hit my chest.

"So tell me...is the reality of... fucking me in the... hot tub as good as your fantasy was?"she asked.

Holding onto her hip, I felt the heat of the tub, then the deeper and if possibly wetter heat of her body surrounding me with every thrust.

"I was not even close to how wonderful this feels," I said.

She grinned at me.

"I always did love to fuck in this tub. It makes a fat woman feel skinny. I float."

Her nipples broke the water and caught my eye. I gave her a lift, and she came up a foot higher. I leaned forward and sucked one of those dark points into my mouth. The difference between hers and my ex-girlfriend Cindy's was incredible. Her nipples were larger and stiff as wine corks. She brought her hand up and caught the back of my head, holding me in place as she tried to drive her whole breast into my mouth. I opened my lips and wished I could feel the whole thing enter my mouth. Then I had to open even wider as she got more forceful with her breast. I was soon feeling like I was being punched in the nose with a soft boxing glove, but it was a feeling I wouldn't have stopped for anything.

With a wave of hot water she pushed me back down into the tub, her body tight as fingers around me. Gripping, pulling, I moaned as I pulled her close to me and just held onto her. I wanted to be more active; I wanted to be the one in control, but she was having none of that. She rode my cock making the water slosh out the side of the tub.

Her fingernails dug into my back then I felt her mouth on my neck. I knew I was going to have a hickey from how hard she was gnawing, but at that moment I didn't care. I in fact, wanted to leave my share of bite marks on her. I wanted to devour this woman like a piece of almost-too-ripe fruit.

"Momma Mary, I'm home!"

The water in the hot tub continued to slosh for quite a bit, even though both of us stopped moving. Hell, hearing my friend's voice, and the squeak of the garden gate stopped me from breathing!

With her arm over her breasts to hide her nipples from her ex-stepson, Mary turned to look at him, her face red with blush. Her chest against mine was heaving with the passions that were not stilled.

As I looked my oldest friend in the face, I was very conscious of the fact that I was balls deep in the woman he had spent half his life calling "Mom."

"Greg?"he asked, looking at me as if not believing what he was seeing.

Looking up at Mary, I saw her lips twitch, then mine did the same. As she sank into the tub I could feel her silent laughter down the length of my cock.

"Hey, Ricky. Ah, could you give us just a bit?" I said, after a moment of silence with him just staring at me.

He looked for a moment like he was going to get mad. Then he looked like he was going to get really mad. Then, as I was getting ready to maybe have to fight in the nude, I saw him smile. Just a hint of one, then it was gone.

"Yeah. I have a bag in the car. Let me go get that. Yeah." He turned and walked out the gate again. I heard him laughing after a moment.

After he left, Mary started to lift herself off of me, but I caught her hips. She looked down at me her eyes wide as I pushed slowly back into her. The shock had softened me more than a little, but the heat of the tub didn't let me shrink much. Pulling her close to me drove that last inch into her, making her suck in a gasp of air.

"Greg?"

Pulling her mouth to mine, I placed a soft kiss upon her lips. She kissed me back then broke the kiss far quicker than I would have wished.

"Let me up." She saw my face then squirmed herself on me. Now it was my turn to gasp for air. "Don't worry. You will find yourself back in here soon enough. Now let me go get dressed."

Even the water of the hot tub was cold compared to the heat of her. As I watched her climb out, walk to the pool house and grab two towels, I let my eyes follow the play of water down her ass cheeks. Suddenly, I wanted nothing more than for my oldest friend to not be there. As that thought hit me, I found myself trying and figure out just what I was going to say to him. After all what do you say to someone that just caught you having sex with their...

Mary brought a towel to me and leaned in to place a wet kiss on my lips chasing thoughts away.

"Later," she whispered in promise.

As I watched her walk to her back door, with a large towel wrapped around her, I remember Ricky saying he had a bag in the car. Later could be...

...Awkward.

( I would like to thank patientlee for her work editing this story. Any mistakes you see are still mine.)

12