Would it Make You Cum?

Story Info
A fantasy about being forced is revealed and brought to life.
2.7k words
4.16
56.7k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very short story based on something a past girlfriend once told me. The final outcome may or not be based on fact.

*****

It was late one night when Lia and I were lying in bed, discussing fantasies. The light was out so that she could reveal her innermost secrets without too much embarrassment. She cuddled up close to me for support as she opened up.

'Sometimes I fantasise about being taken against my will - being raped', she said, after a long pause. 'That sounds dreadful, doesn't it? After all, rape is horrible and too many women go through it for real.'

'I know,' I replied, 'but we're talking fantasy here, not reality. Lots of people fantasise about things that they would never want to happen in real life - to them or anyone else.'

'I suppose so', she replied.

I held back, for fear of distracting her. I wanted her to go on.

'It must be my upbringing. At the convent school, the sisters rammed it into us that sex was sinful unless it was for procreation. It's left me with a guilty sense that I shouldn't be so willing to have sex all the time, just for fun, and I certainly shouldn't enjoy it as much as I do.'

She squeezed my arm to reinforce the point.

'If I were forced, I wouldn't have that guilty feeling. It wouldn't be up to me, would it? I'd just have to take it - whatever he wanted to do to me.'

'But what if you found that you enjoyed it?' I asked. 'Wouldn't that make you feel guilty too?'

'Maybe,' she replied, 'but it still wouldn't really be up to me, would it?'

'What if he made you cum? You might.'

'Oh god, that would be awful', she flashed back. 'Do you think I might? I hadn't thought of that.'

'What if he made you masturbate yourself?'

'Oh, I couldn't do that. Something else to blame on the nuns.'

'You wouldn't have a choice. He'd take hold of your hand and force it between your legs and make you do it. Would it make you cum?'

'Oddly, it might', she replied. 'I'm not sure I could cum just doing it by myself - too much guilt again - but if I had no choice...'

'I know you like me using your vibrator on your clit but you don't like me putting it inside you. What if he did that?'

'I'd feel wrong about that - having something artificial inside me - but, yes, it would probably make me cum.'

'What if he licked your pussy?'

'You know what happens when you lick my pussy. I'd be certain to cum, wouldn't I? And very quickly.'

'What if he came in your mouth?'

'He wouldn't do that, would he? I'd hate it. And it would hardly make me cum, would it?'

'No, but how would you feel if he made you swallow it? You've never let me cum in your mouth, let alone swallow it.'

'Oh god, the nuns never even mentioned anything like that. It's so gross, but I suppose I'd just have to do whatever he made me do. It would be awful if I found I liked it.'

'He might well do it. And then, once he'd emptied himself in your mouth, he'd start playing with your pussy. You're so lovely and tight he'd have to start by opening you up - quite a lot - especially if he was big. Do you think you'd open up very easily if he started using his fingers on you?'

'I honestly don't know. In one way I hope not, but if he was going to do me anyway, I'd rather he opened me up than he forced himself into me and hurt me. Wouldn't you rather he could take me easily and not hurt me?'

'I see your point', I replied. 'Do you think his fingers would make you cum? What if he touched your clit or your G-spot?'

'He'd have to if he was going to get me properly aroused, wouldn't he? I probably wouldn't get wet enough otherwise.'

'No, you do need that before you open up and get wet. You'd probably cum before he even started to enter you, though. And what about when your cunt started to stretch around him? You'd feel every inch of him in there. He'd want to sink all the way into you, wouldn't he? I know what pleasure that gives you to feel a cock deep inside. He would probably fuck you very hard, too, and that usually seems to make you cum. You would cum hard from having his cock in you, wouldn't you?'

She nodded her head.

'Especially as I wouldn't feel at all guilty about it.'

'He would almost certainly cum in you, leaving you full of his sperm.'

'He'd be bound to, wouldn't he? If he was forcing me, he'd be thinking about impregnating me. I heard about one girl who was raped - he kept her prisoner for a few days so that she couldn't take the pill.'

'What effect would that have on you?'

'It would definitely make me cum to feel him spurting inside me.'

'What if he turned you over and spread your cheeks apart and told you he was going to take you anally?'

'He wouldn't do that, surely? You know I've never been taken there. I couldn't. It's just too...'

'He might make you. You'd have no choice. What would you do - fight against him or let him do it.'

'It would probably hurt less if I let him, wouldn't it?'

'Almost certainly but it's hard to imagine your back passage being able to take a big cock in it. He might tear you. How would you feel about that?'

'I don't know. It would probably be so different from anything else I've had. I wouldn't do anal normally but if I had no choice, would it be so wrong of me to see if I could enjoy it? I'd just have to bear it, wouldn't I? Maybe I'd want to do it with you if I found I did like it. Would that be so bad?'

'There might be two of them. What if they both wanted you at once? One in your mouth and one in your cunt? Or one in your cunt and the other in you behind? Or both in your cunt at the same time?'

'Oh god, that would stretch me so much. I wouldn't be able to prevent myself cumming then, would I?'

'I very much doubt it.'

We fell silent for a few minutes.

'But it's only a fantasy', she said. 'I wouldn't really want it to happen.'

'Maybe I should tie you down and blindfold you one day and force myself on you. It would give you an idea what it might be like.'

'Could we do that? Could we really do that? Would you make it like it's real so that I wouldn't have any feelings of guilt about completely enjoying it? You wouldn't have to speak to me so that I wouldn't know it's you. That would spoil the effect of it. You'd have to tie me up, go out of the room, and then when you came back in, you'd have to be completely quiet and not let me think it's you.'

*****

I found some old ties in my wardrobe that I would be able to use to restrain Lia's wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. I found one of those blindfolds they sell to people who want to sleep on overnight flights but it seemed too likely to slip off, so I found an old scarf that I could tie round her head. It would also help to cover her ears and limit what she could hear.

*****

The stranger didn't prove quite so easy to find but I was expecting quite a lot. He had to be forceful, of course, and ready to do what needed to be done regardless of any growing reluctance on Lia's part. But on the other hand, he wasn't to hurt her. There was purpose in what I was seeking to achieve.

Eventually, I found the right man, though, through an internet site. We exchanged several emails before I was happy that he would be able and willing to do what was needed.

*****

I fastened the old ties to Lia's wrists and ankles and then proceeded to fasten them to the corner posts of the bed. It wasn't quite as easy as I'd expected and I had to adjust them a couple of times before she was totally spread-eagled and unable to move, let alone get free. One hand, though, had to be free enough so that it could reach down to her waist but not be able to reach and undo her other bonds. Then came the scarf for the blindfold. After a few more adjustments I was satisfied that she would be unable to see anything in the room.

I ran my hand over her exposed body. I crushed her breasts in my hands and pulled hard on the nipples. It was as well that she understood something of what she was about to undergo. My hand continued down to between her legs. I parted her little lips and found that she was already wet with anticipation. Two of my fingers entered her with ease and brought a groan of pleasure from her lips. That was good; it would make things easier for her.

I left the room. The stranger was waiting at the bathroom door, wearing only a bathrobe. He had showered using the gel I normally used so that his scent would be as alike mine as possible. He walked through into the bedroom, shrugging off the bathrobe as he did so. It fell to the floor. I half closed the door after him. I did not want to watch what happened and I especially did not want to see another man's cock penetrating Lia but I did want to hear her reactions and to know if she came under his onslaught.

*****

He took her semi-free hand in his and dragged it down to the slit between her legs so that her fingertips were forced to open herself up. He made them touch her clit and her wet inner lips. When he lessened the pressure of his hand, she tried to stop what he'd been making her do. He simply returned her hand to where he wanted it to be and made it plain that she was to continue. Within a few moments she was moaning as the fire between her legs began to burn and she realised that there was no turning back. Her fingers delved into folds and explored secrets that she had never before touched in passion.

As her fingers continued to work their magic, the stranger picked up the vibrator and pushed it hard up inside her. Lia gave a sudden gasp at the unexpected intrusion but within seconds he had turned the device on and it was buzzing deep inside her. With the stimulation of her fingers on her clit, it took only moments for her to reach her first climax, marked by a strangled cry as her body tensed.

That wasn't enough for the stranger, though. He withdrew the vibrator, got down between her legs and soon had the mound of her sex engulfed in his mouth, the hot tip of his tongue probing and seeking, his lips attaching to the nub of her clit, drawing it out and hardening it once more. She let out a loud gasp, following by a long groan, a reaction of which I was all too familiar. It would take her only moments of this treatment to cum again and I imagined the stranger's mouth filling with her juices as my own had done on so many past occasions. With her one free hand she pushed the stranger's head harder into her sex and, sucking hard, he brought her to her climax.

He shifted up the bed and lay with his cock beside her mouth and then, taking it in his hand, he began rubbing it across her lips. The mouth opened, a little reluctantly at first. It was not that she disdained the idea of a cock in her mouth - far from it - but she knew that this penetration was going to take her beyond what she'd previously been able to accept. She knew now, though, that she had to accept it.

Would she begin to realise that the cock in her mouth was unlike the one she was used to? It would not have surprised me but maybe the deprivation of sight and hearing and the novelty of the situation had confused her. Her lips and tongue worked hard at the head as it swelled and filled her mouth. The stranger was more than sufficiently aroused from his exploration of her body and he was ready and anxious to spill himself into her mouth, pumping out his sticky seed for her to taste. She swallowed without a second thought and then proudly opened her mouth wide to show the stranger that she had taken it all. She gave his cock a final suck to clean off the remnants and took those inside her too.

The stranger lay beside her, looking at her body. His hands round down over it, just as mine had done earlier, taking her heavy breasts in his hands, crushing them and squeezing them and twisting her nipples cruelly. She let out a cry of pain, followed by a long moan as he teased them more tenderly.

Then his hand descended and she knew what was going to follow. Two fingers penetrated her more abruptly than she'd expected and she groaned. Then a third and a fourth joined them.

'Oh my god, that's stretching me so much. I've never felt so wide open.'

She let out a scream as his whole hand slid inside her. Her body writhed as the hand moved inside her, filling her, her tight cunt widened beyond belief. The hand slipped out, but only to release the thumb which immediately began to flick across her clit. She knew, and he knew, and I knew that she would very quickly cum again under such attentions but he kept her below the peak of absolute ecstasy, wanting to reserve that for the moment when she received his cock in her cunt.

He withdrew his hand from inside her and watched as she started to close up. He used his fingers to keep her labia apart as she contracted in the afterglow of yet another climax. She moaned lightly as she sought to recover her breath and prepare herself for what was to come next.

The stranger climbed between her legs and poised his cock ready to thrust straight into her. She was aware of the impending penetration and he waited to allow the anticipation to build.

'Now,' she cried out, 'I need it now. Force me. Do whatever you want with me. I know it's going to make me cum so hard.'

When it came, it was sudden and brutal. He sank all the way into her in one swift move, taking her up to the hilt. It knocked the breath out of her. He was no sooner inside her than he began to fuck her relentlessly in long strokes that brought him to the very edge of the opening of her body and back into the depths of her womb.

She had to have known by now that the penis that was plundering her was not the one on which she usually took her pleasure. She screamed and moaned in delight as it took her and brought her to a crescendo, all guilt assuaged. As she reached her final climax, the stranger emptied himself into the very depths of her and collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

I left the two of them to recover for a few minutes and then indicated to the man to go. I got onto the bed beside Lia and stroked her violated body before leaning over and whispering in her ear.

'And now I'm going to take you in the arse.'