Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swirled his tongue around each rubbery point and drew a mouthful of warm, yielding breast into his mouth. He sucked on it gently, then harder. As he did, he flicked rubbed her other nipple with his nail and brushed it gently but vigorously with the backs of his fingers. She whimpered with pleasure and caressed his back.

He felt her fleshy thigh rub against his throbbing erection, and thrilled in the sensation. She varied the pressure and paused, then resumed, teasing him, building his excitement. To hold his younger body close gave her a warm emotional glow as well as physical pleasure; his eager kisses and caresses had the same dual effect. She watched her hands caressing his back, and strangely felt a pang of guilt as her gaze fixed on her wedding ring.

An image came to mind. Ascending the stairs of her house with her head thumping with a migraine. Stepping into the bedroom and seeing a girl with her head between her husband's thighs, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked his prick.

Joan rolled from under her eager lover.

"Would you like Mrs. Martin to suck your big hard prick, David?"

He groaned "Yes!", scarcely able to believe what he heard.

She knelt up and slid her blouse from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. It rustled softly as it fell. He looked at it, and at her bra on the chair and her panties on the floor. It somehow seemed a little abandoned and wanton for her clothes to be scattered in different parts of the room. She reached behind her to unbutton her skirt but he reached out and eased her hand away.

"Would... would you mind keeping that on – just for a bit longer?" he asked. It wasn't essential, but he always liked a sexual partner to remain partly dressed. It seemed ruder, as if her passion was too intense for her to get fully undressed.

"Of course not, darlin'." She smiled reassuringly, and shuffled round so that she was kneeling facing across the bed, at ninety degrees to his outstretched body. She took his throbbing hardness in her hand and closed her fingers round it.

"I'll be honest, darlin'. I've only done this three times. My husband had a habit of pushing while I was doing it, and I hated it. Promise me you'll let me just lick and suck it but that you won't thrust?"

"I promise, Mrs. Martin..."

"And you won't shoot all your spunk in my mouth?"

"No."

"Good. Because Mrs. Martin wants to feel it shoot up her naughty cheating cunt, you bad boy! She wants her hot virgin eighteen year old to pump his load deep inside her housewife hole!"

He blushed at her explicit coarseness, then stared as she lowered her mouth and poked out her tongue to lick along his shaft and around his bare tip. Then to his delight, his sexy neighbor took him into her mouth, clamping it tight around his pulsing pole and sucking it. He groaned with delight. He had enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex on a number of occasions. But as Mrs. Martin tickled his balls with her fingertips, he gazed at her wedding ring, savoring the fantasy of receiving oral sex for the first time ever from his sexy neighbor on her bed while her husband was out of the house. It thrilled him, too, to be pleasured in a way that she had withheld from her husband.

Her breasts rested against his thigh, and he stared at its flattened form. He rocked his thigh up and down, and watched her orbs move sensually. Below her skirt hem her thighs – his housewife-neighbor's thighs – looked incredibly enticing, and her skirt hem swayed deliciously. He hiked it up to her waist and mauled her plump buttock, kneading and rolling it round. He gripped her thigh and fondled and squeezed its warm firmness, then he slid his hand up between her thighs to her pussy – Mrs. Martin's pussy!

Her trimmed pubes felt slightly bristly but her lips felt spongy and moist. He placed his finger against her slit and rocked it from side to side. He felt her give a little quiver. He stared at her attractive face, her cheeks puckering and relaxing as she sucked him, then ran his eyes over the rest of her mature, housewife body. He located her hood and found the hard, sticky button of her clit. He rubbed it. She gasped and ground against his finger.

She knew that she was close to coming now, and that he was, too. She rolled onto her back beside him and tugged her skirt up and out of the way.

"Put that lovely big prick up me, David! Give Joan a good hard screw! It's been a long time and she needs it even more than you do, darlin'!"

For a moment he stared at her, running his eyes over her ample, naked breasts, her slightly plump belly and her subtly trimmed pussy, then down to her lovely thighs and legs.

He wondered whether she could possibly need this more than he did – if so then she must be desperate indeed, he thought briefly. Then he swung one thigh over her and braced himself on his elbows. He thrilled as her trembling hand sought his almost painfully hard erection, and he gave a soft moan as she led it inside her enveloping warm moistness. He nuzzled her neck, but she pulled his face to hers.

"Kiss Mrs. Martin as you fuck her, darlin'! Mmmmhhh!"

He kissed her urgently and she responded equally passionately as they began to bump and grind their bodies together. He managed to get his hand between their perspiring bodies to her clit and pressed his finger against it. He felt her strong thighs lock around his waist as she ground herself up against him, and her hands clasped him tight.

Their mouths molded against each other's almost roughly and their tongues pushed against each other as their pace quickened.

The seediness of what she had done came to her, advertising in a local paper for precisely this encounter, and doing it with the lad who had once lived next door. She wondered whether she would get any more responses, and whether tomorrow she would be doing this with a different young man, a total stranger this time, and whether the day after – or even later the same evening! – she would have yet another young man inside her. A sense of shame and wantonness fuelled her as her orgasm flooded over her, and she shook and jerked under him.

Within moments, he, too, was gripped by his own orgasm, one of the most intense he had yet known as the fulfillment of his long-term fantasy proved even better than he would ever have imagined. He withdrew his mouth from hers and sucked her breast hard and greedily as he emptied himself into her warm, clasping tightness.

He rolled onto his back and she snuggled against him, swinging her thigh over his and caressing him. Apart from her sighing that it was "so, so, good", and his murmur that she had made every one of his dreams come true, neither spoke, though they whimpered and sighed as they caressed each other. Their passion spent, they dozed off lightly and briefly. As they nodded off, each hoped that the other would want to stay for a while yet, long enough to savoir more of each other.

12