Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think maybe I did it as a romantic gesture?"

He nodded again, gazing at her pouting lips and dark, stubbly heart-shaped bush through the gauzy white fabric.

"Yes, you're right there of course, but there's another reason your newly-wed neighbour has a new hairstyle down there..."

Although he guessed quite clearly what it was, David said nothing, desperately wanting to hear it form her mouth.

"It's so that when I'm kissed down there he can taste my sweet moist lips -- and my hard little 'tongue' just above them -- without getting little hairs in his mouth!"

Even though he had anticipated the answer, David's stomach turned over as she spoke it.

She began to caress the neck of the wine bottle again, and she rubbed her leg against his once more.

"Is it just me or is it warm in here?" she asked casually.

Her complete change of tack caught him by surprise.

"I, er... I suppose it is quite warm, now you mention it," he replied.

"Yes. I think I'll take a shower and freshen up a bit. In here, I mean," she added.

She leaned across and placed the bottle of champagne on the bedside cabinet. Under her flimsy nightdress her breasts surged forward, almost touching his face.

She swung away from him and stepped around the foot of the bed. Under her nightdress her breasts quivered and shook, and her nipples were half-hard.

She stood by the door to the en-suite.

"I think you need to come, too, darlin'," she purred. "I can't reach my back, you know..."

Her eyes rested on the dressing table. He had brought along a bottle of wine -- red wine -- at her request.

"And I think you should open that bottle of wine and bring it with you..." she added.

He slid off the bed and opened the bottle, then padded behind her to the bathroom.

She stood to face him and smiled cheekily. Then she lifted her nightdress and slid it up and over her head.

He had seen her naked several times by now, of course. But here, in the role-play scenario they were enacting, with its element of taboo, it seemed almost unbearably erotic. She dropped it to the floor and it lay in an enticing heap.

Nor was she quite naked. Although her nightdress had dragged it off, she retrieved her bridal headdress and veil and perched it on her head once more.

The veil fell over her face. It was the rudest and most arousing sight of her he had yet seen: Joan, his former neighbour who was twice his age, acting at seducing him, stark naked before him in all her seductive powers, wearing a virginal white bridal veil over her face yet baring all else.

He felt light-headed.

He stared at her fleshy legs and thighs, and at the little creases across her stomach. He gazed at the curves of her hips and waist, and at her slightly pendulous, C-cup breasts. Her nipples were now hard and firm, and he gazed at the rubbery points and at the enthralling little bumps that adorned her areaolae.

His gaze was drawn down, down, over her navel to that alluring patch of heart-shaped stubble above her hood. It struck him as extremely erotic, and, like her white nightdress it smacked both of sweet romantic gesture and of wantonness at one and the same time. He presumed she had done it herself and tried to picture her doing so, the effort and care into getting it just right, all that care and attention being lavished on making her crotch look especially appealing.

The shower was installed over a bathtub. The bath taps and showerhead were against the wall, but there was a small space between the foot of the bath and the other wall. It had been panelled over in stained and highly varnished wood, forming a shelf or seat.

Joan stepped to the showerhead and switched it on.

"I think you'd get a better view if you sat there, David. You would see me better..."

He obeyed silently, placing his feet in the bathtub, and placed the opened bottle of wine beside him.

She put some shower gel onto her hands and worked it into a lather, and for a few minutes he watched, spellbound, as she washed herself. Again her movements were both innocent and seductive as she rubbed her hands over her flaccid breasts, over her belly and down over her crotch.

She turned around with her back to him and he watched the rivulets of water as they coursed down her curvy, mature body. He saw her hand rub between her plump bum cheeks, then over the appealing mounds. She did her best to keep her head and face away from the shower.

She turned to face him once more. Water streamed and snaked down her curvy, mature body, nestling briefly in her short, wiry pubes briefly before resuming their journey down her thighs and legs. The sight was almost mesmerising. Although part of him wanted to get into the shower and take her to sate himself -- and her -- he was too spellbound for now to make any move.

Then she stepped toward him and took the bottle from beside him.

"Fancy a drink, darlin?" she asked softly.

He nodded.

Although it was a cliche in soft porn films, to see it for real was different again. She stood quite close to him, facing him, with her back to the shower. She leaned forward, bringing her breasts to his face. Then she dribbled a splash of red wine down her soft orb.

He was too enthralled to act on it, and the wine ran down and off her breasts and joined the shower water down to the plughole.

The second time he was ready, with his head tipped back and his mouth poised, open, against her breast. He caught the warm, smooth liquid and swept it with his lips and relished it with his tongue.

"Ooooh, darlin'... is that nice?"

He grunted in response. She took a step back and gestured to him to stand up and to remove his boxers.

He stared at her mature, naked body -- and glanced at her polished wedding ring -- as he tugged down his boxers and dropped them to the floor. She poured a little wine down his chest and gobbled it up greedily, almost roughly, dragging her mouth across his skin and grazing his nipples with her teeth.

They alternated sipping wine from each other's chests, then she signalled him to kneel before her. His heart was pounding as he took his position. After gazing at the glistening skin of her thighs and crinkly but swollen pussy lips he angled his head upwards, waiting for the gentle cascade of wine, resting his chin just below her pussy. She teased him, making several feint tips of the bottle without allowing any to spill out, then she dribbled some down her deep cleavage.

He watched the red liquid course down towards him and took it into his mouth from her stomach. Then he sank slightly lower and poised his mouth just below her pussy. He caught the next little stream and savoured it as it dribbled off her puffy lips.

She laughed softly.

"You might be shy about fucking your randy neighbour on her wedding night but you're not THAT shy, are you -- you bad lad!"

She sat on the shelf at the foot of the bath and he positioned his head between her thighs. They were warm and moist, still beaded by water and glistening. His eyes were focussed on her slit right before him, but out of the corner of his eye he saw her raise the bottle and trickle more wine slowly down over her plumpish stomach to dribble between her thighs.

He lapped the sweet liquid off her tender, raw skin and sucked on her wine-sweetened pussy lips. His gaze rested on her heart-pruned bush, and he stroked the coarse, stubbly hair, dampened and slightly sticky form the wine.

Slowly still she trickled more wine down herself and he drew the soft spongy flesh into his mouth. He found her hard, wine-flavoured clit and sucked it and frigged it with his tongue.

He heard the now-familiar sighs and gasps, and she led one of his hands to her breasts, whimpering and cooing softly as he kneaded and scooped them. He pinched and tugged her sensitive nipples. With his other hand he stroked, fondled and squeezed her gorgeous thigh.

Through her veil she gazed at his eager expression as she felt her climax approaching. She braced herself against the cool wood panel and gave a few deliberate thrusts against his face, followed by several involuntary twitches, and a few moments later her climax gripped and shook her.

David rubbed his erection against her leg as he brought her off. He stood up and lifted her veil to kiss her, caressing the soft, moist skin of her back as he did so.

She laughed contentedly and pushed herself forward against him.

"Ooooh, darlin! Whew, David!" she sighed.

She took the bottle of wine and tipped some over her ample breasts. Then she nested her stained and lubricated orbs around his throbbing erection, cradled them with one arm and hand, and began to rock up and down.

"If you're too shy to put that big hard dick in Joan's pussy, stick it up her cleavage, darlin'! Give Joan a naughty titty-fuck. Oooh yes, like that! Ohh yes, you bad lad, yesss!" she hissed.

He groaned as he watched his purple tip emerge and sink out of sight again between her soft, cushioning orbs.

"That's it, yes, that's it!" she groaned encouragingly.

Then, as she sensed his approaching orgasm approaching, she stooped lower, bringing her face down. She took his wine-coated hardness in her hand and shafted him hard and slowly, then quicker.

He gasped in delight and shock as her veiled face came closer still to his tip. She angled her head back and through the veil he saw her close her eyes and jerk her fist harder and faster. His gaze fixed on the rude jerking of her hand, and on her polished ring.

He braced himself as he felt himself spasm and watched the his creamy spunk spurt obscenely onto the white mesh of her veil, causing it to stick to her face, followed by several more, slower spurts from his pulsing tip.

He wished he had not masturbated earlier so that he would have had more to shoot, but it was a minor detail in truth, and for delicious moments longer he stood and gazed at the lewd spectacle. Here was Joan, his former neighbour, for whom he had often lusted. Joan the apparently unattainable and apparently respectable milf of his many fantasies, now playing at cuckolding her husband on their wedding night and freely offering herself to him, David, as his cum slut.

It was beyond his wildest dream of her - and he had entertained some pretty wild ones over the years, and even if she never did so again it was a delightful shock to see her with her soiled veil clinging to her face right now.

Then, as they both laughed in naughty delight he stepped back, and watched her wipe her face with a clean part of the veil. She passed it to him to wash in the wash basin and stepped under the still-running shower to wash her face and to rinse the wine form her curvy body.

He watched her towel herself off, slip her flimsy nightdress back on and step back into the bedroom with the bottle of wine. He took a brief shower himself, then dried himself and went, naked, into the bedroom, wondering how long she would remain with him before rejoining Laurence.

12