Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurence saw the telltale few irregular, involuntary jerks of her body. He stared at the rude, rhythmical disappearing and part emerging of David's cock. He watched Joan begin to spasm and heard her breathing turn to little gasps. Even as she did so he gave a long low gasp himself as he reached the edge himself. He stared at his purple tip, shocked but enthralled, as a long streak of creamy goo erupted and shot over the smooth skin of her cheek. Several smaller blobs followed, and one dropped onto her chin. It began to dribble off and hung rudely from it. Her whole body was now jerking, and her face contorted as the wave of her orgasm shook her.

David, too, gave a low gasp and, as Joan's climax waned, he drove hard into her and spent himself, clutching her fleshy thigh with one hand and still groping her breast with his other.

Silence ensued for a few moments. David withdrew from her and turned round shyly, seeking some tissues in which to wrap the condom in and with which to clean himself. Laurence also stood and turned away bashfully, and took some from the bedside cabinet. Then Joan gave a low laugh. The tension was largely broken, and Laurence and David also gave an embarrassed chuckle each.

"Bloody hell, boys! Bloody hell!" She sat up and glanced across at her reflection in the mirror. "Look at the state of me!" She laughed and smiled gratefully at Laurence as he held out the box of tissues for her to wipe her face with.

She stood up and hugged and kissed each of them in turn. "Bloody hell, boys!" she repeated. "That was unbelievable!" Then, laughing softly, she said that she needed to go to the en-suite bathroom to get cleaned up. David hurriedly pulled on his clothes and mumbled that he needed to do the same, and headed back to his room.

Laurence also got dressed, though more ponderously now that he was on his own. He looked about the room, as if to reassure himself that it had all really happened and was not a dream.

When Joan returned he went to the bathroom himself. He heard her making two cups of coffee from the courtesy tray. The difficult part was yet to come, he told himself. To have breakfast as if they were truly a married couple with their son David in tow, and to act that way and in denial of the outrageous acts of the previous twelve hours or so.

He was unsure whether he would be comfortable with the prospect of a threesome again, but he knew he would never forget having done so. And although he felt ashamed of himself, feeling that his act had defiled her, he reminded himself that he had done so at her urgent bidding.

Although Laurence was unaware of his feelings, David felt the same way, too. It had been fun -- dirty fun, and a wild dream fulfilled. But he genuinely respected Joan, and what had happened seemed to have pushed the boundaries a bit too far. He hoped that she would still want to see him again, but also hoped that she had now laid her demons to rest and would not feel the need to demean herself quite so much.

As for Joan, she shook a little as she poured the hot water from the kettle into her cup and Laurence's. She was shocked at her own behaviour. But she smiled to herself, too. She felt a feeling of elation as well as shame. Her ex-husband Paul had cheated on her for a younger woman. Yet she herself now had a lover half her age who was fixated on her. Paul had had sex behind her back. She had now reciprocated. With a vengeance. She had gone further. She had found herself not just one lover, but two. Two men who found her attractive, sexy -- and good company as well. And she had had sex with them alternately several times that night, and with the pair of them -- at the same time -- just moments ago. She felt a sweet, slight ache between her thighs.

She sipped her coffee and muttered under her breath, "Here's thinking of you, Paul, you bastard!"

She was fairly sure, though, that she would continue to have separate liaisons with David and Laurence. As well as the sex, she found them both quite sweet in their own different ways. And for now she would be able to enjoy the sex more; she no longer had a point to prove, no secret revenge to gain on Paul. The thought of finding someone with whom she could have a meaningful relationship still seemed a bit beyond her, but not entirely unattainable. She smiled and shook her head incredulously as the faces of her two lovers came to her mind; she dismissed the very idea of either of them being such a partner.

She finished her coffee and looked at her watch as Laurence came back into the room. He drank about half his coffee. Then Joan took his arm and, after knocking on David's door and being assured that he would soon join them, the two of them headed downstairs for breakfast and for the charade of being, in the dining room at least, husband and wife -- and son. Nor would anybody have cause to suspect that they were otherwise, far less that they were emerging for breakfast having just indulged in threesome sex.