Would My Wife Really Ch. 01

Story Info
If she had the chance.
1.7k words
2.92
75.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers

I started having thoughts of watching my wife fucking another man.

The thought came from watching porn. That has been one of my favorite things to do for years. I've always enjoyed watching people fuck. Okay, let me qualify that. I have always enjoyed watching men and women fuck. Watching two women is also a major treat and the thought of seeing it live and in person always makes my dick hard. That's probably number one on my bucket list. Watching some guy butt fuck another guy or suck his dick never really 'did it' for me. But watching one woman sucking on another woman's tit or eating her pussy never fails to get me hard. Does that make me a bigot? Yep. Do I care? Nope. If it trips somebody else's trigger, hell, let them have at it...I don't have to watch or participate.

Watching porn brings up some questions. First and foremost is why do we watch it? I posit that sexual satisfaction is the principal reason; to get aroused another, assuage boredom or to just forget our daily problems for a short time are a couple of others. Curiosity, for me has always been a driving force for watching it; but why would anybody consent to fucking on video? The first answer that comes to mind is, of course, money. Being paid to have sex is not new; we've always been told that prostitution is the world's oldest profession. But until relatively recently, sex has been accomplished, for the most part, in private. There have always been exceptions, of course; orgies have been around for a very long time.

There are other reasons for being seen fucking on screen; being blackmailed is one. Being taped as the result of an investigation is another. Being an exhibitionist is yet a third reason and appears to be popular right now.

Personally, I don't know if I could ever have sex in front of a camera; but then I have never been offered a lot of money to do it. Maybe if I knew that nobody but the woman involved and I were the only ones who would ever see it...maybe! Okay...the camera person(s) would have to be there and watch of course but nobody else.

Some porno companies tape sex between any two (or more) consenting people. But there are a couple of them that concentrate on married couples, the wife wants to be fucked by a porn star or the husband wants to see the wife being fucked by another man. Those fascinate me the most. I've watched quite a few of them and wasn't initially convinced they were genuine. Over time, however, I've changed my mind; in part, at least. I now believe that some of them are real.

What was most difficult for me to fathom early on, however, was how any husband could watch his wife being screwed. Then I started reading about both sides of the issue. The husband saying he wanted either to see her enjoying herself or just watch her as she was pounded by a different dick. Some husbands (and wives) had preferences; some wanted black dicks, long dicks, curved dicks, fat dicks, both long and fat dicks, etc., etc., etc.

I watched one video where the husband actually walked out and disappeared while seeing his wife screaming and yelling to be fucked harder and faster. He, apparently couldn't take it and I wondered if I would do the same in that situation.

Some of the wives had their own 'take' on their husband's desires to see them with another man. Some thought the husband didn't love them anymore; while the majority, from what I've read and seen, loved their husband's even more because they were willing to allow a fantasy.

Eventually I came to accept both sides of the issue and that brings me to my current position, which is: I don't fucking know! And I don't know why I'm even considering it. And if I did decide to do it, how do I approach my wife with the idea? How would she accept it? Would she go along? Would she slap the shit out of me? Would she embrace the idea?

Then, if it happened, and I saw a monster cock reaching places and doing things and causing feelings in her that I could never do, how would I feel?

I'm normal...well, maybe not normal, but I'm average and I'm willing to compete in things I have a chance to win. But I can't compete with a porn star for stamina. And I certainly can't compete with a 10, 12, or 15 inch cock. And I can't compete with a fantasy. IF my wife had (has) a fantasy of being fucked by a beer can sized, 15 inch black cock...and IF I (or she) found one and IF she ended up being screwed by it I would worry for the rest of my life that she would only ever want a beer can sized, 15 inch black cock.

So why would I ever put myself in a position to seek out such a situation? Beats the shit out of me! But there I was.

I couldn't get it out of my mind. I could see myself telling my wife that I would like to see her have sex with someone else and describing to her how it would happen. I could also see her struggling in her own mind as to whether or not she could do it. Finally, after thinking about it and convincing herself that it would not hurt our relationship, she would agree.

Then I could see myself approaching some faceless man and, after developing some sort of relationship with him, decide that he would be the one. I would take him to a hotel room where my wife would be waiting nervously and sipping on a glass of Riesling.

He and I would enter the room and see my wife standing by the window looking down at the people below. She would turn as we entered to look at us. First at me then at the stranger. Too paralyzed too move, she would take another sip of her wine. I would take a couple of steps toward her. The man hesitantly following me.

"Cynthia, this is Ernie. Ernie...Cynthia. We call her Cyn."

"Hello, Cynthia. You are as beautiful as Jimmie (that's me) described you."

She would blush. "Thank you." Another sip of wine.

"Well," I would say, "Let's get this party started."

"Are we sure this is what we want?"

"At this point it is up to you. You can say no, Ernie can leave and we can go home and never think back on it. Or we can go forward and make a memory we can look back on for years to come and smile at the adventure."

She would tip the glass to her lips and drain it before handing it to me. "Let's do it."

I would put the glass on the desk, walk up to her and kiss her. She would kick off her shoes and I would then slowly take off her blouse and skirt leaving her in bra and panties. I would turn her around so I was looking at her back, unclasp her bra, slide the straps off her shoulders and let it drift to the ground. Then turn her to face Ernie letting the only man other than her doctor see her breasts for the first time since she was a child. I would look at Ernie to see his reaction. He would have been taking off his own clothes and standing in just his briefs. As Cyn's breasts came into view his dick would be getting hard and poke through the front opening. Cyn and I would both look at it knowing that in just a few minutes it would be only the second dick to enter what I had up until then considered my exclusive property.

I would kneel behind her and start to slide her panties down her legs. As her pubic hair comes into view, I would look and his dick would be bigger and harder. By the time I would have lowered her panties to her feet and she kicked them off, he would be at full mast.

I would stand and he would walk toward us reaching tentatively out to touch a nipple but before actually touching her, he would look at me for approval. I would nod my head and he put her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and squeeze.

That would be all it would take. She would lunge at him and they would fall on the bed, kissing, grabbing, groping, pinching and become a tangled mass of flesh. In a flash his dick would be in her thrusting away as if he had to cum or die. Desperately he would thrust and she would grunt and thrust back. In less than three minutes they would both arch, he down and her up and they would cum. Her eyes would roll then look up at me as he would start thrusting again almost immediately. This time it seemed like they would fuck forever.

She would encourage him, "Come on, baby. Fuck me. That's it. Fuck this pussy. Fuck it hard, baby."

I would walk around the bed watching them fuck from all angles. I would stand at the foot of the bed and watch his ass rise and fall as he pounded her. His dick would come almost out of her and then plunge back in with both lovers grunting as he hit bottom. Her eyes never left me. Regardless of what he was doing her eyes would be on me. I would be able to tell that she was enjoying it, but it would be as if she was still seeking my approval.

"God, that's good. Fuck me, baby, fuck me."

A long time would pass as they fucked each other.

Finally.

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Not in me. In my mouth. Cum in my mouth."

He would scramble up to her head and she would take his dick and aim it at her open mouth and, still looking at me, jack him off until he came and she would swallow.

Almost immediately, he would dress and leave. She would be lying there naked and spread out. Cum from the first time he came would be leaking out of her. She would 'pat' the bed beside her indicating that she would like for me to be there. Still clothed I would lie beside her. She would roll over and start to kiss me. As her face would get close to mine, I would smell his cum on her breath.

To be continued...

BaMuoiBa
BaMuoiBa
266 Followers